Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2018, 09:33 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Videos

My second oldest neice (28) found downloads of drunk nudes she's accidentally sent me and three videos i found of her online. She laughed her ass off and asked if she could be a star
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 08:00 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Cool New phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
My wife and I each preordered the new Samsung Note 9. We were told that they would be delivered to us by Friday which means we'll both be at the store on the weekend to have them activated. It should be fun to see the look on the guy's face when he starts to transfer everything from my old phone to the new, especially with my wife right there in the store with me.

I wonder if he'll have to take a look at my gallery. Hell, even my wallpaper is enough. (See below) If he has "trouble" and takes my phone into the back room, I'll know that he's copied my folder! For some reason, I can't post the last two photos upright.
Ok...I tried (and failed) three times to post this last night, but let's try one more time:

We got our new phones shipped to us on the 24th, the same day it hit the stores, but we got them too late to go to Verizon store and get them activated, so we had to wait until the next day.

The salesman we dealt with was a guy names Dae. Real nice guy, about 30 years old. Since he sold them to us and helped us with adjusting our bill so that the monthly bill didn't go up too much (except for our very next bill, which is going to be about $600!) we wanted to see him to activate our phones and pick up a few accessories.

Anyway, the night before we got them activated, I took all my music, and photos and stored them on my phone's microSD card so I wouldn't lose them and then I took the card out so that the next day I could just insert it into my new phone. The only thing x-rated that was left on my old phone was the wallpaper.

Well, the next day around lunchtime, we went down to see Dae.

He gets my wife's old phone and her new phone side by side on the table, gets both of them all turned on and does his thing. Ten minutes later, he's all done and she's all set.

Then he opens my new phone and takes my old phone off the table and tries to turn it on, but he needs the code so he hands it to me. I enter the code and as I hand it to him, I see my wallpaper.

He looks at it, sees the wallpaper, and then he has to swipe the screen to get to "settings" so I know what he's seeing now...my wife in all her glory!

There's like a zillion people around so he doesn't want to lay it on the table again. He doesn't say anything but he won't look us in the eye anymore! Lol! Soon, a message comes on the screen and covers the wallpaper, so now he lays it down beside the new one.

Ten minutes later he gets an error message and has to start over. He picks up the phone again and before he starts over, he says, "Oh, you said you had an SD card for your new phone?" I hand it to him, he inserts it and he starts over again. Again he gets a failure.

By now, my wife and I are starving and we happen to mention it in front of him.

He says, "Why don't you guys go get something to eat and I'll figure this thing out and I'll be all done when you get back."

The wife thinks it's a good idea, so I leave both my phones with him and we take off. We come back about 90 minutes later. He sees us coming and meets us on the sidewalk outside.

He says, "You're all set! And I already checked your music and your gallery. All your photos are there."

The guy admits to me, out of earshot of Tammie, that he looked at my photos and he was smiling ear to ear when he said it! Lol! And I almost guarantee that he copied that SD card while we were gone!

I told Tammie about it later and she said, "I don't care. If a 30 year old guy wants to look at pics of a 50 year old woman, let him!"

The other funny thing is that I had a problem with my case. The Otter box Defender I chose wouldn't allow wireless charging. So I called Dae (He gave us his private phone #) and told him the problem. He said to come back the next day and he'd exchange it for something else.

I felt kind of bad for bugging him again and causing more trouble for him so later in the day I texted him.

I texted, "I'm sorry to keep bugging you. You must be sick of seeing us."

He texted back, "Absolutely not. I really enjoy seeing you AND YOUR WIFE!"

Just like that! Now I'm sure he copied the whole card and has probably gone through all our photos!

I told my wife that I'm thankful that all the photos of our threesome with my buddy weren't on the phone! He probably would have wanted an invite!

My wife said, "Dae ain't THAT good of a friend!"

Last edited by nectcouple; 09-03-2018 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 09-04-2018, 09:17 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Just like that! Now I'm sure he copied the whole card and has probably gone through all our photos!

I told my wife that I'm thankful that all the photos of our threesome with my buddy weren't on the phone! He probably would have wanted an invite!

My wife said, "Dae ain't THAT good of a friend!"
Freakin LOVE IT!!!!
Old 09-04-2018, 11:56 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Great story

He will obviously show Tammie to his friends, but do you think he will post her photos anywhere?
Old 09-05-2018, 06:48 AM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

I have a photo gallery slide show that displays my wife on one of my screens. Often I will go out to a bar and set my phone down with that screen displaying. As the picture changes automatically, it draws your eyes to the screen. Several shots of my wife are there. Many times I see someone close by me will sneak peeks at it. Occasionally, someone will ask to see it. I slide the phone over to them and let them have a look at the gallery of my nude wife as the pictures of her rotate through. ...about 15 of them. Here is a sample of one of the photos that pops up.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20180905-043322_Samsung Experience Home.jpg  
Old 09-05-2018, 09:00 AM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Another..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I have a photo gallery slide show that displays my wife on one of my screens. Often I will go out to a bar and set my phone down with that screen displaying. As the picture changes automatically, it draws your eyes to the screen. Several shots of my wife are there. Many times I see someone close by me will sneak peeks at it. Occasionally, someone will ask to see it. I slide the phone over to them and let them have a look at the gallery of my nude wife as the pictures of her rotate through. ...about 15 of them. Here is a sample of one of the photos that pops up.
Another sample pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20180905-065756_Samsung Experience Home.jpg  
Old 09-05-2018, 09:55 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

There was quite a few on here, but alas things change.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:31 AM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Tell her she's welcome anytime to send pics and vids to the self-appointed President of her Fan Club.

Start an album of her on OCC; She might just become a "star".
Thing is, I've become her test subject. Any new nudes she wants an opinion on before sending she sends to me and has had me take a few for her to send
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 01:39 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
He will obviously show Tammie to his friends, but do you think he will post her photos anywhere?
I really have no idea, although I hope not. If he got caught, it would certainly lose his job and do jail time. (It happened to two guys in my area not long ago) If he did copy the card, it would be safer to just keep the photos for his own enjoyment.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 01:57 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
I really have no idea, although I hope not. If he got caught, it would certainly lose his job and do jail time. (It happened to two guys in my area not long ago) If he did copy the card, it would be safer to just keep the photos for his own enjoyment.
Hopefully he isn’t stupid and can enjoy the photos in private, if he made a copy

Tags
laptop, shared

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023