photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-12-2014, 07:52 AM

Thanked 2,580 Times in 205 Posts

Back in university, I lived with some male and female roommates. One day, I overheard a discussion between three of my female roommates and some of their friends (they didn't know I could hear them). They were talking about their pubic hair styles and how hard it is to maintain a small landing strip. That's where I learned that two of my roommates were fully shaved and the third one had a landing strip. HOT!

But it got more interesting from that point. One of the friends told that her mom was shocked when she found out that her daughter was shaved down there. Her mom thought it was too bare and people could see too much. This is where the discussion started about the pubic hair style of parents and their opinion. Two of my roommates told that their moms had no problems with shaving habits of their daughters, as they were both fully shaved too.

Those parents visited often and it was a huge turn on to know that those old, decent ladies were smooth down there too
Old 07-26-2016, 11:53 AM

Default Backing up an old but very interesting thread

Hi,

I know this thread is old but I have read it theough and me and my wife find it very interesting. We often see naked people at the nude beach and in the mixed sauna or at the swinger club we go to but it is nearly as exciting to hear about (and also to guess) about women's (and for us also the gents) grooming habits. My wife often tells me about her friends and collegues grooming habits and I tell her about my friends and colleagues and also if we hear or end up in a discussion about that subject. Both me and my wife finds it most exciting when we know a couple and my wife has seen the woman naked and I have seen the man and then we guess about it and the other one tell if it's correct or not and also tells how it's groomed. Funny thing is that my wife is so much better than me at guessing it right. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that she often guess about the men and I'm guessing about the women or if I just suck at it ;-)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 12:23 PM

Default Fun Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post

Both me and my wife finds it most exciting when we know a couple and my wife has seen the woman naked and I have seen the man and then we guess about it and the other one tell if it's correct or not and also tells how it's groomed.
We do this too, so much fun.

Both of us have had years of playing competitive sports, so have seen a lot of our friends/colleagues naked in the showers. When the people come up in conversation, we take a guess and if my wife doesn't know she subtly brings it up with them and finds out.

I now know the preferred styles of all our female friends, and she knows a lot about the dick sizes of the guys. I am pretty bad at the game, have guessed wrong for most of them, but its always a turn-on for me to find out who is rocking a big bush!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mcnugget13 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 12:19 PM

Thanked 4,608 Times in 411 Posts
Default Hair and no hair

My wife told me that when she was young she went to a nude beach with some friends (boys and girls) and the girls all took of their tops but she went fully nude because she said her pubic hair was so thick and long it was like wearing a bottom anyway. She also felt it would take attention away from her large tits.

One day at a nude beach we were talking to a cute woman who was completely shaved. My wife could tell I was enthralled. That evening she shaved completely bald for a Valentine Days present for me and stayed that way for 4 years.

Probably my favorite look is the “shaved lips with hair on top.” I remember once talking to woman at a nudist resort. A deer had come out onto the lawn and she and I were staring at it, except my eyes wandered to her crotch where she had this big bush of reddish pubic hair above her bald, large, beautiful pussy lips. At some point she noticed where I was looking and asked if I like her “hairstyle.” It was a complete come-on, but being young and stupid I didn’t seize the moment and nothing happened.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:26 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

My wife claims that she's "not a fan" of the shaven look (she just trims); yet every time she's seen one of her friends naked and shaven, she's told me about it in detail. As a result I know which of her friends goes smooth. Finally one day I asked her if she just wanted to try it out; and she took me up on the offer. After I shaved her, she said that she didn't like the fact that it made her labia look bigger, and went back to trimmed.
In a couple of weeks we're going to the nudist resort, and she said she wanted to try going smooth again. She obviously likes the way it looks on her friends; yet can't seem to make up her mind about it for herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
My wife told me that when she was young she went to a nude beach with some friends (boys and girls) and the girls all took of their tops but she went fully nude because she said her pubic hair was so thick and long it was like wearing a bottom anyway. She also felt it would take attention away from her large tits.
This kinda happened with my ex. When I took her to the nudist resort for the first time, she said she wasn't comfortable enough to get completely naked in front of other people; at least not right away. So when she changed into just a T-shirt and went bottomless...I was puzzled. She was hairy at the time; and she said her pubes' thickness made her feel "covered" as if she wore bottoms - without having to wear bottoms. I thought: "Hmmmm...ok whatever!"

Then one day after a day at the resort; I think she's started noticing that many women there were shaven. When we got home at the end of the day, she just disappeared in the bathroom for a while. When she came out, she was completely smooth; and didn't even say a word about it. She decided to keep it shaven afterwards.

Women definitely pay attention to other women's pubes (or lack thereof). Even when they deny it; I think they find that "look" enticing.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:30 AM

Thanked 84,597 Times in 2,952 Posts

My wife had briefly seen her friends getting dressed, and she told me about one that had the hairiest pussy she had ever seen. Hair up to her navel and down to the top of her legs - GROSS.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:43 PM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
My wife had briefly seen her friends getting dressed, and she told me about one that had the hairiest pussy she had ever seen. Hair up to her navel and down to the top of her legs - GROSS.
My wife told me the same about a friend of ours who is nice in many ways but is also a bit of a snob. It amuses me to recall her inordinate amount of unkempt pubic hair every time she acts all superior.

In another way, I sort of admire her for not giving a damn.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 08-22-2018 at 08:51 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 07:33 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts
Default All in good fun

My wife is a really good sport about sharing the grooming style of other women. Since we both play sports we see others in locker rooms and showers quite a bit.

She knows how much I love her thick, trimmed bush and am a pubic fur lover. It started with me guessing about women and her giggling because I was usually wrong. As much as I like to see a woman and guess, it’s even better to know and then picture it. I pretty much know the style of all her friends that go to the club, or that have gone swimming with us at our beach house. Same with women at the club I was curious about.

Of course, it didn’t take long for her to say, “fair is fair” and want some details on the men’s side of things. She now knows which are sporting large packages although she figured most out. She did like the details. The biggest surprises to her are which guys are not circumcised.

The one that I liked hearing about the most was her sister. She hadn’t told me for a while, but it slipped out accidentally after they had gone to a spa with a bunch of ladies before a family wedding. Most of the women were in their 20’s and 30’s (wife and sister are in 50’s) so she remarked on the difference in haircuts; that they were only two with thick bushes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 11:23 AM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts

Years ago I worked with the older, attractive woman, Linda, she had a great sense of humor and was a lot of fun to work with. One day I sat down in the lunchroom with Linda and another lady, Linda was talking about why she was late for work that morning. She had just taken a shower and was sitting down at her makeup table, still naked. She had an Epilady, if you don't know, it's a device for hair removal, it has a rotating spring that pulls hair out by the roots, a lot of women use them on their legs.

Linda said she was doing her legs with it, she stopped for a second to change positions, instead of turning off the Epilady or putting it on the table, she put it in her lap still running. Bad move, it grabbed her nest of pubic hair and started pulling and burying itself in deep. Linda said it was very painful, she managed to turn it off then she had to take scissors and snip it out of her bush.

I offered that next time that happens to call me and I could perform CPR, custom pube removal.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 12:18 AM

Default My girlfriend is the same way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
. The biggest surprises to her are which guys are not circumcised.
She has had many sexual partners and only encountered the first one at age 38. A good chunk of her friends are in their mid-40's early 50's and have never seen one in the flesh and that intrigues them as well.

Most common guesses.

Born outside the US

Hippy Parents
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justin423 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bush, pubes, pubic hair, shaved

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s