Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-16-2018, 01:59 PM

Looking forward to hearing what happened.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sd45 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I apologize for what happened to all my quotation marks! I wrote it as a Word Document because I didn't want to time out here on OCC and lose the whole thing. I guess something got lost in the translation! I dunno if I can edit it at this point, so I guess we'll just have to ignore it!

Yes, photos and pics! He sent me 99 pics and 6 vids!

I was going to post some here but when I did that in another post, one of the mods got testy with me so I never posted another pic again. Sorry.
I would love to see those pics and videos!! Sounds so sexy hot!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firefighterlksh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 09:07 PM

Thanked 3,209 Times in 217 Posts
Default Love the story!

Many more of us in CT who would love to be a part of this story...let me know if I can ever help out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ctmayo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 04:31 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Sorry

It seems that I owe you guys an apology for not adding to this thread for so long. Honestly, I'd forgotten about it! I may have been negligent in continuing this but Jim and my wife have not.

In the time since I last wrote, there have been a number of rendezvous both by themselves and with the three of us and it is continuing. Probably the most interesting and improbable of them was the time my wife and I decided to attend The Eastern States Exposition ("The Big E") last September. It is a huge country fair, so big that we thought we'd need more than one day to enjoy it properly. It takes place in another state from where we live so we decided to get ourselves a hotel room in a city near the fairgrounds. Dates were set and plans were made and when we mentioned it to Jim in passing, he said he might be able to attend the fair and meet us there on the second day.

My wife and I spent the whole first day enjoying the fair, leaving for a short time to check into the hotel and drop our bags. By the end of the day we were exausted, so we went back to the hotel again and relaxed for the night. The next morning, Jim showed up at the hotel with breakfast! After eating and still exhausted from the day before, it didn't take much time for my wife to decide to blow off The Big E and blow off a couple of other things instead! Jim and I had her naked in no time and spent the whole day fucking her every which way we could think of!

The last rendezvous they had was just the two of them at the end of November. Jim had asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she just said she wanted time alone with him so he arranged it and I allowed it. I figured my wife and I would do some celebrating of our own on another night. He even bought her a dainty silver necklace featuring three intertwined rings that he told her represented the three of us. She cherishes that necklace and wears it all the time. I know you guys don't care about the necklace. You want to hear about sex! Unfortunately, because I wasn't there I don't have much to tell.

I got the story from my wife later when she got home as we lay in bed together and she sucked and stroked my cock. I don't remember all the details so I'll let it go at that. I will promise you that I will write a better account the next time we get together if you're interested.

When will that be? Well, it's in the planning stages right now!
Old 03-06-2020, 04:52 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Any updates to the smoking hot on going story?
Old 03-08-2020, 10:47 PM

Default Funny you should ask...

A lot of things have happened in my life recently. Some good, some not so much. My wife and I have been loving with my mom for the last two years because she had a stroke and it was up to us to nurse her back to health. We must have done a pretty good job because physically, she is back to normal and doesn't need us to live with her anymore. So, one of the post positive things is that my wife and I recently moved into a house of our own!

Before we even had all of our furniture moved in, my wife invited Jim to come over to see the place. He said he could swing by later in the week for a visit, but he wouldn't have much time so he couldn't stay for long. We didn't care. We were excited to show off our new home and we were looking forward to seeing Jim, even if it was just to share a few laughs and a beer or two.

My wife and I stayed busy every day hanging curtains and shades, buying fixtures, rugs and other furnishings while we waited for our furniture to be delivered. Every day we worked until we were exausted and at night, we slept on cots.

Unfortunately, on the day of his visit, I had something come up that required my attention and I had to bail for the morning. I hoped to make it back before he left, but things took longer than I expected and by the time I returned from my appointments, Jim had already left.

Dammit!

I had an idea what might have happened in my absence and my wife confirmed my suspicions when I got home. Later that day, a message from Jim did too. The next day, Jim surprised me with a story he wrote about his visit! It turns out that he writes pretty well and I have decided to post it here, almost verbatim...except for changing the names and some minor editing!

(See below!)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 10:52 PM

Default Jim's story...

Soon after Tammie and my buddy moved into their new house, she gave me an invite to come up and see the place. I was very excited for her and her husband that they were finally going to be on their own again and have some peace and quiet. Honestly on the way to her house all these thoughts of being able to have sex wherever and whenever without having to go through a whole set up of a hotel was very intriguing.

During the hour and a half trip up to her house I was messaging her husband telling him I was on the way and we were just talking about the possibilities of being fairly close in distance to one another again. Also on the trip all the thoughts of how sexy a woman she is and thoughts of the hot sex that we have had before came rolling back into my head. I was excited for them to get their new place but I was super excited to see her again since it had been almost three months since I'd seen her last.

As I was texting him, I started to rub my crotch and think about the last blowjob that she gave me. She really is skilled at sucking cocks. Before I ever got with her, my buddy told me how hot she was and how good her BJs were, but I only half-heartedly believed him, but then the first time she wrapped her lips around my cock and blew me, she made my toes curl and feet cramp! Unbelievable!
Anyway, with those thoughts running through my head while on my way to her house, it dawned on me that her husband was not going to be there. He had errands to run and wasn’t going to be home until the afternoon. I was on a short time schedule and wouldn’t be able to wait for him to return.

When I pulled into the driveway and shut the truck off, she peeked through the curtains and watched as I walked to the front door. She swung it open and greeted me with one of her bright smiles. I walked in and gave her a big hug and held her close. The hard-on that I’d been cultivating during the drive over came rushing back and was straining in my pants just from contact with her body. She is such a cool person and at the same time a very sexual woman. It’s easy to be around her…and her husband is more of a buddy than a friend. He was the one that suggested this arrangement way back when it was just a fantasy between us.
As I hugged her, my nose went directly to her neck and I inhaled and I could smell the fresh scent of fabric softener from the collar of her blouse. That turns me on to no end. My hands started rubbing up and down her back as I continued to hold her. At this point, my hard-on was raging!

When I begrudgingly let her go, she excitedly took me on the tour of the house. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl so I was genuinely happy for them as it had been a long time coming and they really needed this peace and quiet.
She showed me the main floor and then took me downstairs to show me the rest of the house and my buddy's workshop and soon-to-be man cave. When we were done downstairs, I turned to shut off the lights and we bumped into each other. I immediately grabbed her so she wouldn’t fall and my hands went directly to her hips to steady her. Instinctively, I pulled her ass into my crotch and without thinking about it, I ground myself into her ass. I did that for a short time, all the while she was gasping and saying “no”. But I couldn’t stop myself. It had been too long since I’d felt the touch of a woman. With effort, I finally heeded her pleas and let her go.

I watched her ass wiggle as she led me up the stairs and continued on with the tour of the new house. She asked me if I knew how to open a certain window because it didn't look like a normal one. With me being the gentleman that I am, I tried to open it for her. She was crouched down next to it and I was standing in front of it, trying to force it open because it was stuck. Inadvertently, my crotch swung in her direction, level with her face. I jokingly made a suggestive comment.

“Well, since we’re in this position…”

One thing led to another and the next thing I know she is giving me the most expert blow job I’ve had in a very long time.
The position we found ourselves in was uncomfortable so we adjusted until she was sitting on the floor, with her back against the wall. I stood over her and leaned in towards her. She went back to work on my cock and I just her go at it to my pure amazement.
This wonderful woman clearly knows what to do and how to make a man feel great.

She went on for a while, just working her magic on me. Then I decided to take control.
I leaned her head back up against the wall so she could not go backwards any further and I started to slide my cock in and out of her mouth. I went very slow and gentle but nonetheless, I was fucking her face as she was pinned there.
This clearly put me right at the brink a number of times but I didn’t want cum just yet, so I kept stopping and pulling out of her mouth. One of the times I pulled out, I noticed a saliva bridge running from her tongue to the head of my cock and I just about lost it right there. She is just so sexy and so sensual I still get blown away.

So I start face fucking her again, slowly but forcefully, but at the same time gently and slowly. I’m thinking she’s enjoying it just as much as I am as I start to feel that old familiar tingle in the base of my cock and balls.
My legs start to shiver, the arches in my feet start to cramp up and I slowly back out and go with wicked slow strokes. I manage to open her blouse and pull her breasts out of her bra so I can play with them. As I do, I look down and watch my cock slowly pushing past her lips and filling her mouth and it just turns me on even more. My legs start to quiver, my stomach and abs are clenching and she is just going at it, taking it to the base. She is choking just a little bit as she swallows it all and leaves the saliva bridge all over my cock as I slowly pull it out again.

I remember that she loves to watch a cock as it shoots it’s load of cum and she loves to feel it as it spasms and twitches in her hands, so I tell her I’m getting ready to cum.

“Here it comes”, I groan.

I start moaning and all kinds of images flash across my brain. I have no idea what I said, but I do know that my legs were shaking uncontrollably. I can barely hold myself up as I’m still slowly fucking her face. It’s so sensual. It's so hot!
As pull out of her mouth and shout again that I’m cumming, she grabs my cock and starts to jerk me off all over her chest and it drives me out of my mind. She stroked every last drop out of my cock and balls. There are streams of cum all over her tits… those fucking hot tits of hers. She looks up at me and she smiles as my head is spinning and I’m about to fall over. I had to grasp the wall to hold myself up. I’m hyperventilating as I slowly come down from one of the best blow jobs I’ve ever had.

I said to her,

“Well this is quite the housewarming present… for me! Sorry, but I only brought you a bagel.”

We had a good laugh and we finished our bagels and wondered what the future would hold for us.

Now my mind is reeling and can’t wait until her husband is there at the same time. The last threesome we had was great and fulfilled a lot of fantasies of mine as I’m sure it did with both of them, too. It just goes to show- you can make good friends online!

(I added one of the photos Jim sent to me along with his story)
Attached Thumbnails
2020-02-12 10.14.17.jpg  

Last edited by nectcouple; 03-08-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:10 AM

WOW from nothing and waiting to a whole new chapter. Sound's like you will have some more writing to do about the new house adventures. Congrats!!!

Make sure you keep us UP on the festivities.

Last edited by VXCguy; 03-09-2020 at 06:10 AM. Reason: typo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2020, 10:35 AM

Default Sorry

I have a diary of sorts, that contains stories of most get-togethers we (or they) have had. But with all my wife and I have been through in the last couple of years, it seemed to monumental a task to edit them all and post them. Maybe that is something I can accomplish now that things are calming down! We'll see.

Let it suffice to know that this situation with Jim has been ongoing, but rare. We'll see if things pick up now that we have a place of our own!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I have a diary of sorts, that contains stories of most get-togethers we (or they) have had. But with all my wife and I have been through in the last couple of years, it seemed to monumental a task to edit them all and post them. Maybe that is something I can accomplish now that things are calming down! We'll see.

Let it suffice to know that this situation with Jim has been ongoing, but rare. We'll see if things pick up now that we have a place of our own!
Sounds like Spring is heating up nicely

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s