Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2022, 09:47 PM

Default My guess..

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsicus View Post
I would very much like to contribute to this thread, but I haven't been able to convince my wife to go commando.

She is currently very much against public nudity or exhibitionism of any kind.

Can anyone offer any tips?
My guess is that she is turned on by it, but is embarrassed by her feelings. Like many women, I think. Barter with her, do something for her in exchange for her going to a nude beach with you. After 10 minutes on a nude beach, the only people feeling self conscious are the ones still wearing suits. Maybe she'll like it and you can move on from there. If she doesn't like it, at least she tried it for you (and herself.)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bucky24 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2022, 07:23 AM

Thanked 1,082 Times in 65 Posts

A few times, and she'd go commando if I ask, but it ends up being a bit of a hygiene thing in a short skirt, which limits the shortness of the skirt. Longer skirts just aren't as fun. We've gone to a few bars like that and it was fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2022, 03:08 PM

My wife is generally a big stickler for wearing her panties (bras less so, but it depends on the oufit), but she knows what a huge turn-on it is for me. While being commando does turn her on, what really gets her wet is when I order her to do things *like* take off her underwear or get naked in the stairwell to our apartment. She likes to alternate between the compliant good girl and the pouty brat when I do this, but it always ends up being a great time. She ended up giving the local grocery store's produce section an eyeful up the back of the skirt when I made her go shopping with nothing on underneath and she had to reach for something.

Very, very early in our relationship, we had a big fight because she had intuited that I was holding onto some trauma over missed opportunities and I got really upset she was probing so hard. I agreed to meet her for dinner, expecting this to be the end of our relationship- not only did she apologize, but she revealed that she wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress. We ended up going to see some artsy flick at the theater across the street and I ended up fingering her to completion right there in the theater.

My only real complaint is that her skirts and dresses are too long (in my opinion), but the one she wore for her birthday this year was deliciously short. So we're making progress.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scienceistasty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2022, 04:52 AM

Thanked 14,677 Times in 408 Posts
Default No underwear

One of the main advantages of going out without underwear is that in very hot weather you can stay cooler. It also allows you to show off without actually being nude. I attach some pictures which I hope illustrate this. My wife did in fact walk the length of a street in Bordeaux with her blouse unbuttoned showing of her breasts. It was quite an experience for both of us..
Attached Thumbnails
port 003.jpg   port 019.jpg  

port 022.jpg   port 031.jpg  

port 073.jpg   port 090.jpg  

port 201.jpg   port 312.jpg  

port 1113.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481