photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 02-24-2004, 10:27 AM

Default ENF Stories

Here are some ENF tales from my past, well two embarrassment, and two more Humiliated Nude Female.

In Germany I am lead singer of a Rock Band for many years and we were really wild band like Punk and on stage we really let loose. We go on tours and on one tour in Danmark we played at a concert with many other bands. We were very high on drink and drug by the time we go on stage and played our songs. When I drink I get very sexy and am very promiscuous with many men and women. My stage act was very sexy this day, I spent most of the time on stage with a hand between my legs rubbing my kitzler (do not know English word) so by the time I come off stage I want sex desperately. There being two girl and two boy in the band while we wait for next band I hitched up my dress and pulled down my hose and inserted the microphone in my scheide and ran in and out until I hochste (cum) screaming noisily. Then we found out that there was a camera in the side room and it was showing me on the big screen by the stage. When I went on stage again later I got a big cheer.

I come to UK to get a job and earn money and when I had been here two month I went for an interview in London. I tell the reception I am here and I was sent up to the next floor to wait. The area I wait in was very plain, just a few seats and one wall was a big mirror. As I sat and wait I notice I have hole in my hose. I had a spare pair in my bag; there was no toilet to change so I quickly took off my dress and my hose. I never wear panties under my hose and most women in Germany wear hose not stockings, so I stand there just in my bustenhalter. I look in the mirror and admire my body letting my hand run through my hair between my legs before putting new hose on and putting dress on. Minutes later the person being interviewed before me came out of a door by the mirror and a young lady invited me in to the room, she was smiling so were the two men behind the table. They were facing a glass wall, and through the glass I saw the place I was changing my hose at. The mirror was a one way mirror, they saw me naked before. I got very embarrassed and may be because they did not like my body I did not get the job.

The next two things that happen are the HNF.

When I was younger in Germany I was very good at leitchtathletik (running/throwing) in fact I still am. I could have been representing Germany but chose music. When I was about eighteen years I was chosen to jump for Germany and because of problems in past in Germany with some women takings body building drugs, and some in fact being men all competitors had to be interviewed. I turned up to main centre building and was invited in to room. There was my hero from long jump, I will not say her name and another man, they were to interview me. I was very nervous but they ask me questions about my life and who I was and my family. Then they ask me to take my clothes off, I know this was required so they can see I was female. I slowly take my pullover and my hero rose from her chair and stood nearer me as I took my blouse off to reveal my bustenhalter, as I unzipped my long skirt and let it fall to the ground she deliberately put her hand between her legs and rubbed herself. As I un-fastened my bustenhalter revealing my buste she was openly onanieren (do not know word in English). As I pulled down my hose and stood there nackt, my nipples erect and my bush thick and black she was leaning against the desk with her legs wide open and her fingers deep inside her scheide. This carried on in silence for several minutes before she asked me to sit on a chair and open my legs; she then closely looked at my scheide to see if I had once been a man. Then she asked me to dress again. As I did so I heard the man sigh and saw him take some tissues from the box on the table, I realised he too had been onanieren under the table and had hochste. It was most humiliating and I could never respect my hero ever again. I did not jump for Germany that time or ever again.

The final tale was just two year ago when I came back to Germany from a band concert in Hong Kong. It was a long flight and I was glad to get home again. I was dressed a little punky but not really wild. As I came through customs I was stopped and my bag searched. They emptied everything in full view of all one else, all my underhose and personal effects. They did not find anything but still were not happy so they told me to go to a room on the side. I sat for an hour before a custom girl came in and said I had to strip and she would search me. She was very young perhaps only seventeen, she looked pretty in her uniform and blonde hair. When I was undressed to just my bustenhalter and hose, I had knickers under them as well as it was cold she stopped me and took each buste in each hand and felt them through my bustenhalter, the felt through my hose pushing her fingers round the mound of my scheide and between my hinterbacke. I thought that was to be all but she then asked me to remove my bustenhalter and hose. I stood there in my knickers very embarrassed as I my knickers had been on me for two days and I knew they smelt and were stained. To make matters worse she pulled up a chair and sat in front of me so her face was level with my groin. I knew then she was getting sexual pleasure from doing this. She gazed at my stained white knickers, the dark mound of my hairy scheide showing through the thin cotton and stray hairs poking out round the side. I took a deep breath and she hitched a finger in each side of the knickers and slowly pulled them down her face now only inches from my hair, she did not seem to mind the smell and I thought she was going to kiss my mound; in fact I wanted her to. Instead she pulled my knickers right down and took them off me. What more I wondered as she led me to a table and made me bend over it, my buste hanging down touching the table top. I saw her get the chair and position it right behind me. She sat on it and made me spread my legs. Then she parted my hinterbacke forcefully so my ausgang and scheide were spread wide. I knew what would happen next and indeed I felt her finger slid in to my ausgang, I was waiting for her to enter my scheide though and did not have to wait long. She inserted several finger and played with my kitzler. Her face was so close to me I could feel her breath. She moved her fingers slowly and I am not sure but I think I felt her lick me. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and she quickly removed her hand from me and I stood up. Another woman entered and told me to dress. Within a minute I was on my way. That was a very humiliating experience, but I wonder what she wanted, I am sure she never used gloves. I have heard since that they have cameras in the search rooms and the other customs officers all watch the searches getting sexually excited about them.

So that is all I have, apart from the usual too much to drink and loosing my bodily functions, that is pissing myself. Which is a point UK girls never own up to that, German girls are always pissing in their hose. What about American girls? Or do Uk girls have better corks!!

I hope you enjoy reading these, they all happened to me.

Tani xxx
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sexytanya For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2004, 01:44 AM

Default wow

wow. that was really interesting. thanks for sharing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hungrymutt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2004, 07:35 AM

Question Aber Hallo.

Very nice short stories. Great!!

Schreibst du auch in deutschen Foren?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bronko For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2004, 02:54 AM

Default Hallo, Deutsche Foren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronko
Very nice short stories. Great!!

Schreibst du auch in deutschen Foren?
Nr., kenne ich keine deutschen Foren. Ich kam aus Ostdeutschland ursprünglich. Mir wurde dieser Aufstellungsort von einem Freund gezeigt, wie wir beide zum Thrill von exhibtionism mögen.

Kennen Sie irgendwelche deutschen Foren oder Aufstellungsorte wie die Gruppe Yahoo ENF?

Tani xx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexytanya For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2004, 08:12 AM

Default Ja aber...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytanya
Nr., kenne ich keine deutschen Foren. Ich kam aus Ostdeutschland ursprünglich. Mir wurde dieser Aufstellungsort von einem Freund gezeigt, wie wir beide zum Thrill von exhibtionism mögen.

Kennen Sie irgendwelche deutschen Foren oder Aufstellungsorte wie die Gruppe Yahoo ENF?

Tani xx

Ja ich kenne ein Forum auf deutsch für Exibitionismus aber keines für peinliche Situtionen oder ungewollte Nacktheit wie hier.

http://www.startwelt.de/hosting/fore...87/cutecast.pl (Sorry! Only in german Language)

Viel Spaß beim ausprobieren. Es gibt ein Forum zum Bilder zeigen, eins zum Geschichten erzählen und natürlich eins zum Kontakte fürs zeigen und sehen finden

Gruß
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bronko For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2004, 09:53 AM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,416 Times in 865 Posts
Default English please

Sorry guys,

I speak some German so I can understand, but many of our members can't.

That will be our last non-English post. If you have something to say, I don't mind if you combine English and your native language to try to help get your point accross. We welcome people from all over the world. Together we can figure things out if you post even in broken English.

From now on posts that don't have at least a little English will be deleted.

Thanks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia