Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2009, 09:57 PM

Thanked 30,609 Times in 4,234 Posts
Default Elizabeth the Exhibitionist

I've posted this story at a few sites, but I've amended it slightly to fit within this forum's rules. It features a bunch of scenarios I've kicked around in my head, combined into one character and her series of adventures.

I am more into the bold, daring confident public nudity. However, I have sprinkled in quite a bit of embarrassment for those of you into ENF. I think I've made the stories fairly realistic, in fact in some cases based on true stories, but of course you do need to bend some credibility.

I have gotten off to a pretty lengthy start, but I am still finishing the final volume. So don't think the end is quite the end. Please feel free to offer feedback, both positive and "constructive criticism". This is all in fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 10:04 PM

Introduction

It had started innocently, almost by accident. Elizabeth was a girl lost in the shuffle of high school, the kind of girl that you would pass by without even noticing. Her looks were plain, although she was definitely not an ugly girl. Her insecurities kept her from doing a lot of things, from trying out for soccer to meeting boys. But at heart, she had a kind soul, a personality that endeared her to others once they got to know her.

It was a brutally hot summer, with humidity so thick you could cut it with a knife. Elizabeth had just celebrated her eighteenth birthday and was lounging around the summer before her senior year. That evening she was trying to cool off in the backyard in the steamy summer evening. Her clothes were damp with sweat and were uncomfortably sticking to her skin. The thought of taking a swim seemed refreshing, but her bathing suit was still in the wash.

Suddenly, a thought came into Elizabeth’s head. She could skinny dip! Her parents were out, and the backyard was pretty dark, her neighbors likely wouldn't see. Who would know? Still, the thought that someone could catch her naked scared her. Oddly however, it also made her feel kind of funny. It was a feeling she hadn't known before. As she thought about getting caught naked, a pit formed in her stomach of nervousness, and her entire body became hot and flushed. Her groin became warm, and it occurred to her that the thought of getting caught might actually turn her on!

Elizabeth looked around to make sure no one was really around. The moon shone brightly above her, but the backyard was still dark enough to hide her. She slipped the t-shirt off.

"Okay, no problem so far."

She unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down. She was in her bra and panties, so it was kind of like she was in her bathing suit. She could go swimming in that. “No,” she thought. The idea of swimming naked had entered her head and now it was driving her nuts. It was something she had to experience.

Her heart was fluttering now with excitement. She reached back and unclasped the bra before slipping it off her shoulders. She watched it fall to the ground as he stomach began to tighten even more. Finally, she grasped her panties and slid them down, stepping out of them and standing naked before the world.

Now her heart was racing. The thick summer air felt so comfortable on her bare skin. She had never been naked outside before and she now realized she had been missing out! Her nipples were very aroused by this point and her vaginal lips became wet. She was at a very high state of arousal.

She slid into the pool and the cool water felt exhilarating on her naked body. She ran her hands all across her supple body, before placing them between her legs and satisfying the aching urges that were driving her wild. She came as she had never come before and the orgasm nearly caused her to convulse.

Elizabeth swam a few laps and enjoyed her nude swim to its fullest. She finally got out after a few minutes and wrapped herself with a warm towel. As she looked up at the moon, she knew that her life had been changed. She had been awoken to a whole new experience, an experience she knew she wanted to relive again. And perhaps, test the limits.
Attached Thumbnails
2473557480089420938jAghNL_ph.jpg  
Old 02-06-2009, 10:12 PM

Chapter One

For weeks, Elizabeth thought about her skinny dipping experience and replayed the evening over and over again in her head. Just thinking about it brought her to near climax, and she knew she had to be naked outdoors again.

The rest of the summer, every time her parents would leave her home by herself, she would instantly disrobe and walk around the house naked. It was a surreal feeling, being naked in the kitchen, where her mom made breakfast. She walked around in her dad's office - what would he think if he saw her right now? She walked around naked in the garage. The only thing separating her from being naked to all her neighbors was the garage door!

She would also skinny dip when she could, giving her the same intense sexual experience that had awakened her that first summer evening. But by fall, the experience almost became mundane and Elizabeth knew she had to push her boundaries.

There was a large field near her house, where developers had not yet touched. It was private land, but easily accessible to the public. Although there were trees that kept the field partially enclosed, there were still many parts that were visible from the nearby houses. Elizabeth figured this might be the perfect place to test how far she was willing to go with her exhibitionism.

The entire day at school Elizabeth could not concentrate as she was so excited about her naked adventure that would come. Finally, night came and Elizabeth was ready to put her plan into action.

She wanted to go on her adventure late enough at night so that there wouldn't be anyone taking a walk, reducing her chance of getting caught. Her parents would be home that evening, so she devised a plan to get out of the house. She told her parents she needed to run by her friend Sarah's house to borrow a book for an assignment at school. It was nearly 10 o'clock, but Elizabeth's parents trusted her, since Sarah simply lived down the street.

Elizabeth walked out the door with a spring in her step, bursting with excitement. She approached the vast field and she began to feel that nervous pit in her stomach. With the moon shining brightly, she wanted to find an area hidden from the moon's rays. She found an area near some tall trees and with her skin on fire with excitement, she began to undress. She was down to her bra and panties when she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Oh no! I'm going to get busted and my parents are going to find out and my parents are going to ground me and send me to a convent to become a nun! My life is ruined!", thought Elizabeth as she began to panic.

Just then, a rabbit darted out and sprinted across the field. Elizabeth felt a wave of relief. At the same time, she was a bit disappointed. While she was panicked at the thought of getting caught, she also found herself extremely aroused at the possibility. She was more aroused than ever!

She quickly undid her bra and hung it on a nearby tree branch. She took a deep breath and slid the panties down to the ground. The cool fall air hit her bare skin and nearly took her breath away. Her nipples were like diamonds now, so hard the nearly ached. Her groin was aching with anticipation and she found it nearly impossible not to give in and rub her vaginal lips.

The feeling was extraordinary. Elizabeth sank to the ground and thrust her fingers into herself. Probing furiously, she quickly rose to climax and with her back arched, she looked up at the gleaming moon. The feeling was heavenly and Elizabeth was quite sorry she hadn't had this idea sooner.

After masturbating, Elizabeth wandered around the field, at times crossing into the moonlit area where anyone watching the field intently could have seen her. Elizabeth wondered if any neighbors were watching her, and the thought made her get wet once again.

Elizabeth rolled around naked in the grass, ran around naked, and ran her hands all across her bare skin. Then, a devilish thought crossed her mind. What if she streaked? That would be truly daring, as any neighbor that was outside, or looking outside would easily see her under the streetlights!

Elizabeth dismissed the idea as way too risky, but once again, the idea would not get out of her head. She was surprised that she almost WANTED to be seen. Where did she get this recklessness from? She had always been so conservative!

She couldn't get the thought out of her head, so she resolved to go through with it. There didn't seem to be anyone out, and it was past ten o'clock at this point. Her skin was again flush with excitement. She made her way to the mouth of the field, and surveyed the street.

"Here goes nothing", she thought as she raced down the street.

She made her way past the first two houses without incident, but by the time she made it to the third house, she could see headlights coming around the bend!

"Oh crap! My life really is over now!" she thought as she began to panic. Her heart was now pounding through her chest.

Quickly, she dashed into the space between two houses, and area dark enough to protect her from being too obvious. She hid behind a bush, her skin on fire with nervous excitement.

The car passed, seemingly without noticing her, and Elizabeth again breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was too close," she thought as she began to reconsider the danger of her new hobby. Still, she was EXTREMELY aroused at this point and soon her fingers had found their way between her legs once again. The feeling was indescribable as she played with her clitoris. She was lost in her own world of sexual ecstasy, feelings she had never had before, ready to burst from skin, when suddenly she heard a knock on the window.

She looked up and saw 80 year old Timmy Baker staring at her from his second story bedroom. He looked stunned, as if he were looking at an alien, and Elizabeth's heart sank through her body.

"I am truly dead now!"

She quickly got back to her feet and sprinted back to the field faster than she had ever run before. She dressed so fast, she didn't even put her bra back on, instead leaving it on the tree branch (what would anyone think if they saw it?)

She ran as fast as lightning back to her house, not even daring to look at Timmy Baker's house. She dashed inside and ran up the stairs to her room and closed the door.

Elizabeth caught her breath and began to giggle. Although her adventure had a little more excitement than she had anticipated, she had loved it. She found pushing her boundaries to be exhilarating. And she wondered what old man Timmy Baker thought about seeing a naked woman hiding out in his neighbor's bushes. What a story he had to tell his friends! Would they even believe him?

Elizabeth's mom called from downstairs, "Darling? Did you get your book from Sarah without any trouble?"

"Yea," replied Sarah as she played with her clitoris. "No troubles at all."
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0207a.JPG   DSCN0208a.JPG  

DSCN0209a.JPG   red2.JPG  

Last edited by Fango; 02-06-2009 at 11:56 PM.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 10:12 PM

Thanked 177,199 Times in 18,905 Posts

Never knew you were a writer, Karl! Good start to the story.

Thanks

Fango
Old 02-06-2009, 10:18 PM

Chapter Two

Elizabeth by now was fully enjoying her exhibitionist adventures, but she really wished she had someone to share it with. She thought about telling her friend Sarah, but how would Sarah react? Certainly she would think Elizabeth had gone quite mad! Or would Sarah confide that she felt the same way? Elizabeth wanted to find out, but she was afraid of what Sarah's reaction would be. She did not want to lose one of her most trusted friends.

A week later, Elizabeth and Sarah arranged to have a sleepover at Sarah's place. Elizabeth resolved to tell her friend Sarah about her naked secret. If she was a true friend, surely she would understand, and perhaps even by intrigued enough to try it herself?

After a night of watching movies, IMing friends and listening to music, Elizabeth and Sarah got ready for bed. They both curled up in their sleeping bags in the basement and talk soon turned to boys.

"You totally like Jimmy Matheson! I see the way you act around him," teased Elizabeth.

"No I don't. He smells bad, plus I don't like blonde guys," replied Sarah indignantly.

"Then who do you like? You can tell me! I promise I won't tell. I'll tell you who I like."

"I already know who you like!" exclaimed Sarah. It was true, Elizabeth was pretty blatant in her crush on Mark Walters. If only he knew who she was!

"I'll tell you, but you have to tell me another secret. Something no one else knows!" Sarah had given Elizabeth the opportunity she needed to spill the beans on her new hobby.

"It's a deal." answered Elizabeth.

Sarah proceeded to tell Elizabeth on her crush, Will Vega, the cool kid at school. Meanwhile, Elizabeth was growing nervous about how Sarah would react to her little secret.

"Okay, your turn. What secret do you have that no one else knows about?"

"Um, I, um...." Elizabeth began to stammer. She didn't want to risk her friendship. Her secret would have to remain her own secret.

"I, um, I've never kissed a boy." stammered Elizabeth.

"Silly, I already knew that. You would have told me if you had. C'mon, tell me a real secret. There has to be something I don't know about you."

Pressed to reveal a secret, Elizabeth decided to trust her best friend's confidence and reveal her naked ambitions. She was just dying to tell someone and she trusted Sarah would accept her nonetheless.

"Well, okay. But don't be weirded out. Sometimes when my parents are gone, I go skinny dipping in the pool."

"Oh. Well that's cool I guess."

"Wait, there's more." Elizabeth took in a deep breath, ready to get off her chest what she had wanting to share with someone for months. "Also, I go to that field near our houses and take off all my clothes. I walk around naked at night and once I even streaked down the street. I really enjoy being naked. Especially outdoors."

Elizabeth felt like a ton of bricks had been taken off her back. It had felt good to share that with someone.

"What? That's gross Lizzie! You could get assaulted! Or someone could catch you! That's perverted! I can't believe you do that!"

It felt as if her best friend had just punched her in the gut. Elizabeth was devastated that Sarah wasn't more understanding about her nude inclinations.

"Well, just don't do it around my house, okay? My parents would flip if they saw you running by naked, and then we couldn't be friends anymore. Maybe we should go to bed now, I have to get up early tomorrow."

"Okay," replied a despondent Elizabeth as she curled up in her sleeping bag. Sarah turned out the lights and dozed off to sleep.

Elizabeth could not fall asleep so easily. She was really upset about Sarah's reaction. She tossed and turned for an hour, worried that she had ruined one of her only true friendships. She decided to get a drink of water to calm herself down and went upstairs to the kitchen.

Sarah's house was quiet in the middle of the night as Elizabeth stood in the kitchen. The water did calm her nerves. Only that allowed other thoughts to come into her head, namely, what would it be like to be naked in another person's house?

Elizabeth dismissed the idea as entirely too foolish. It would be extremely risky to get naked in Sarah's house, especially after Sarah's reaction. Plus Sarah's parents could walk in at any moment. It was too great a risk. Still, the idea gnawed away at Elizabeth until she could no longer resist the urge - she had to see what it would be like to be naked in Sarah's house.

She went to the living room and slipped off her pajama bottoms. So far, so good, it still looked like she was just wearing a big t-shirt. That nervous feeling in her stomach resurfaced and her skin again felt hot. She slipped off her panties and immediately she felt wet. Maybe she could just keep the t-shirt on? After all, it was almost naked, but if she was caught, she still looked dressed.

"No, it wouldn't be the same," she thought. She had to see what it would feel like to be naked. So she flung off the t-shirt and stood in Sarah's living room, naked, in the middle of the night.

Wow. The butterflies were going wild in her stomach! Her mind was racing and her skin was afire! If Sarah's dad walked in right now, he would quite the eyeful! She wandered around the living room, looking at pictures of Sarah's family. She came across a picture of her and Sarah, at camp a few years ago. She wondered if they would ever have experiences together like that again.

"Um, what are you doing?"

Elizabeth, stunned, swung around to see Sarah's older brother Jack standing in the living room. She was caught! Elizabeth was terrified and almost felt like crying, yet at the same time, she felt a warm sensation between her legs.

"I uh, um, I'm really sorry. I know this looks weird. I just was hot and wanted to see what it was like to be naked. In your house. I know that sounds weird."

"Yea, a little bit." Jack's eyes were very clearly scanning her body. Elizabeth had an athletic build, and had developed well. She was surely no longer the stick figure running around with Sarah that Jack had remembered.

"But hey, its cool. But you should probably get dressed."

"Yea. Yea, I will."

"Cool."

"Could you do me a favor? Promise you won't tell anyone? Especially Sarah."

"Sure. Don't worry, it will be our little secret," said Jack as he winked and smiled. Elizabeth had never noticed it before, but Jack had a really nice smile. She had long seen him as "Sarah's brother", but it was becoming clear to her that was a pretty cute guy. And he was seeing her naked! And he seemed to enjoy it! Elizabeth felt herself getting very wet.

Jack finally pried his eyes away from Elizabeth's naked body and turned to his bedroom. Elizabeth quickly dressed and headed to the bathroom to satisfy her aching desires. She rubbed herself vigorously as she replayed the thought of Jack inspecting every inch of her naked body over and over again.

When she was done, Elizabeth went back down to bed. She was content, no longer worried about Sarah. And she quickly fell asleep, dreaming about Sarah's cute older brother.

When she awoke, Sarah was already up watching television.

"Morning sleepy head," said Sarah.

"Hey."

"Listen, I'm sorry I was hard on you last night about the naked thing. I was just a bit weirded out about it. But I'm sure I do weird things too. Everyone does. You're still my best friend."

Those words lifted Elizabeth's heart. She should have known she could trust her friend Sarah.

"Just don't get naked around me, okay? I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Its a deal."

"Cool. So did you see what Britney did last night???"
Attached Thumbnails
408844782qxcNnu_fs-yahoo.jpg  

Last edited by KarlMalone; 02-06-2009 at 10:30 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 10:42 PM

Chapter Three

The school year began and Elizabeth was beyond bored with her classes. Every day at school just seemed to crawl along with busy work, depriving her of the opportunity to go home, and spend some time alone in her room naked.

This particular day was even worse as Elizabeth had to stay extra late at school to do work on the school newspaper. It was unlikely she would get any nude moments to herself that day.

When school ended, she headed to the journalism room, to work with some classmates on a major project the newspaper had been working on. Elizabeth really did enjoy writing however, and soon she lost herself in her work, and completely forgot about her nude desires.

After a few hours, the group was done, with only printing left to be done. Only Jimmy and Patrick, two of Elizabeth's fellow writers, were left with Elizabeth.

"Liz, I have to take off and give Patrick a ride home. Do you mind staying behind and printing all of this stuff off?"

"Yea, that's fine, don't worry about it."

"Great, just turn out the lights when you're done. Great work."

The last of the group had left, leaving Elizabeth alone with the hum of the printers. Alone with her thoughts, she began to think about being naked again. She was still replaying the thought of Sarah's cute older brother Jack ogling her naked body and reminding herself of how wonderful that feeling was. She rubbed her crotch a bit, but quickly corrected herself when she realized she was in school!

Still, it was pretty late. Even all the sports teams were done with practice. Most teachers had left. Only the janitors were left really. Would Elizabeth dare get naked in school?

Then she considered what would be the punishment if she was caught. She was probably get suspended, maybe even expelled. Her parents would definitely find out. And even if she was allowed to stay in school, she wouldn't want to - her classmates would humiliate her. No, it was much, much, much too big a risk.

Or was it? No one would see her, right? There was very little risk. She had the room to herself after all. The thought of being naked in school would just not leave her alone!

She looked down the hallway and didn't see anyone around. She peeked around the corner to scout out the side hallway. Still no one around. Her heart was pounding. How daring could she be? It was almost like Elizabeth was a totally different person when it came to her naked adventures.

She went back to the journalism room and turned out the lights. She took a deep breath and slipped off her shoes. Even being in bare feet felt good on the cold ground. She began to undo her top when a loud "beep" nearly caused her to jump through the ceiling! It was the computer, alerting her that printing was done. Technology!

She took a quick peek out the window of the journalism room door. Still no one around. She quickly undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and slipped it off. She fumbled a bit unbuttoning her jeans, her hands trembling a bit. That pit in her stomach was back! She slid he jeans down and stepped out of them.

"No turning back now," she thought as she undid her bra and placed it on the desk. She then slid her panties off and stood in the cold journalism room, naked as the day she was born.

The school had a heavy air conditioning unit in the hot spring, and the cold blast was causing her nipples to be very erect. She had goosebumps all over her supple pale skin, and the cold air made every hair on her body tingle. The warmest place on her body was between her legs, and Elizabeth glanced her hand across her vagina lips, teasing herself in ecstasy.

Was this enough, or could she take it further? Could she step outside of the safety of the journalism room and into the hallway? The same hallway that all her classmates walk through every day?

She had to do it, the desire was just too strong. Slowly, she cracked the door open, and peeked down the hallway. The hallway was still empty, with not a sound stirring. Elizabeth giggled as she snuck out of the journalism room and slowly made her way up the hallway. What if her crush Mark Walters, could see her now? She would die! What would her classmates think if they saw her! Her life would be over!

Elizabeth slowly made her way towards the freshman lockers. She saw her best friend Sarah's locker, and then her crush Mark Walters. Elizabeth thought it might be funny if she took a picture of herself and placed it in Mark's locker! But no way would she ever do that!

Elizabeth enjoyed touching the bare skin of her belly as she walked up and down the hallway naked. She was in pure joy now, nude, in her element, with none of her classmates judging her. Could it get better than this? She turned the corner to get a drink of water, failing to check what might be around the corner. When she looked up, she was stunned to see the janitor standing at the far end of the hallway, mopping the floor!

Elizabeth struggled to even breathe. "Now you've done it!" she thought to herself. The old janitor looked up from his mop to see the young, nubile teenager, naked in the hallway of the school. Quickly, Elizabeth darted back around the corner and sprinted towards the safety of the journalism room as the janitor muttered to himself, "I need to stop drinking at work."

Elizabeth closed the door and began hyperventilating.

"Ohmigod, he's going to tell the principal and I am so busted and they are going to expel me and everyone is going to find out and make fun of me and my parents are going to send me to a Catholic school or worse yet a mental institution and I won't see my friends again and I will just die!"

Elizabeth quickly dressed, gathered her things and exited the school. On her way out, she very nearly ran smack right into her crush Mark Walters!

"Mark! What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I stayed late to hit the weight room. What are you doing, Elizabeth?"

He knew her name! She couldn't believe it. Elizabeth wanted to tell him that she had just enjoyed walking around the hallway naked, but of course she couldn't tell him that!

"Just working on the newspaper. Big project." God she wished she hadn't told him that. She felt like such a nerd around him.

"Yea, well you should do an expose on Janitor Bill. His breath reeks of booze. I think he's been drinking. On the job, no less."

The janitor was drunk? Maybe he didn't see Elizabeth naked! Maybe he thought it was a drunken hallucination! And anyone, who would believe a drunk anyway?

"Yea, maybe we will. Thanks for the tip."

"Cool. Well see you around."

Mark Walters had said hi to her! And he knew her name! She wondered what he would think if he knew she had been completely naked in the hallways just a few minutes earlier! What if he had caught her? The thought was so thrilling, Elizabeth immediately became turned on.

She quickly drove home and scampered up to her room, throwing off all her clothes and landing on her bed naked and furiously working her clit. She thought of Mark Walters watching her walk up and down the hallway naked as her fingers danced over her body.
Attached Thumbnails
5.jpg  

Last edited by KarlMalone; 02-06-2009 at 10:50 PM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 10:48 PM

Chapter Four

Later that weekend, Sarah and Elizabeth were hanging out at Elizabeth's place, watching television.

"Elizabeth honey, your dad and I are going to go over to Bill and Susan's place for dinner," said Elizabeth's mom. "I left some money for pizza on the counter for you and Sarah. We should be home by ten tonight."

"Okay mom, have a good time."

The two girls chatted a bit about boys and Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, and Elizabeth soon grew hungry.

"I'll order the pizza. Pepperoni okay?" asked Elizabeth.

"Yea. Hey listen, remember that time you told me you like to hang out naked when your parents are gone?"
Elizabeth blushed. "Yea, I remember."

"Well, your parents are gone. Do you want to get naked?"

"No, its okay. You said you weren't comfortable about it anyway."

Sarah looked around nervously. "Well...it would be okay. And I was wondering what it felt like myself. So I tried it. It was pretty cool. Weird, but cool. So now I was wondering what it would be like to just hang out naked with someone else. Does that sound weird?"

Elizabeth smiled. "No, not at all. It'll be fine, you'll see."

Elizabeth then looked at the phone in her hand and a devilish idea popped in her head.

"I have an idea. Its okay if you're not ready for this, but what if I were to answer the door for the pizza guy completely naked?"

"Elizabeth! You wouldn't!"

"Dare me?"

"Elizabeth, no! He could be a weirdo! He could tell your parents! It could be someone from school!"

Elizabeth had always tried to give herself these kind of warnings, but when Sarah raised these objections, it only made Elizabeth want to do it more.

"I don't care. C'mon, it'll be fun. You can watch me, and then if you want to get naked, you can."

"I don't know....okay, fine, but please be careful!"

Elizabeth dialed the pizza guy and ordered a large pepperoni. Her skin tingled with excitement. The fifteen minutes she had to wait for her pizza would take an eternity!

"Well, no time like the present to get ready for my pizza guy," announced Elizabeth as she began to disrobe. Within seconds, she was completely naked, the first time she had ever been naked in front of her best friend Sarah. It was kind of a weird feeling, but she also felt very comfortable. After all, if she trusted Sarah enough to divulge her inner-most secrets with, she trusted her enough to be naked in front of her.

"Wow, you got naked in no time flat. Guess you really do enjoy being nude. I may need a minute or two."
Sarah rose to her feet and slipped off her socks. She seemed a bit nervous, but also determined. Sarah slipped off her tube top and undid her bra.

"Ta-da!" she proclaimed nervously.

"You only have to go as far as you feel comfortable," said Elizabeth reassuringly.

Sarah then undid her shorts and slipped them off.

"Well, I've come this far. I don't want you to have all the fun," she said as she slipped off her underpants.
Sarah and Elizabeth were now both naked, the first time they had ever seen each other naked in the many years they had been friends. Elizabeth felt closer than ever before to her friend and she was proud of her for being so brave.

Elizabeth had never really noticed it before, but Sarah was a strikingly beautiful girl. She hid it at school behind insecurity and bulky clothing, but she had a fantastic figure, with olive skin and beautiful dark eyes, much like her brother Jack.

"You look really fantastic naked Sarah! You should be proud!"

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself. Guess you don't have to worry about color coordinating this way."

They laughed and sat back down on the couch and watched television, completely naked. Even though they were wearing less clothes than the scantily-dressed singers in the music vidoes they were watching, it felt far less scandalous. It actually felt very innocent and pure. Like they were getting back to basics.

When the doorbell rang, it startled Elizabeth. She had nearly forgotten the next part of her adventure - the pizza guy!

"Are you sure you really want to go through with this? I'll let you back out if you want."

That only stiffened Elizabeth's resolve.

"No, I'll do it. I'll give that guy a tip he'll never forget!"

Elizabeth grabbed the money her mother had left and slowly walked up to the front door while Sarah hid behind the corner. Was she really ready to do this? Until she disrobed in front of Sarah, she had never willingly exposed her body this close to another person before. This was a huge step for her.

The doorbell rang again. Elizabeth's heart was pounding. She could back out if she wanted. What if it was someone she knew? She closed her eyes grabbed the doorknob, and opened the door.

"Pizza King....whoa."

It was a pimply faced teenager dressed in Pizza King gear and his jaw nearly hit the ground when he gazed upon Elizabeth's nude body. Elizabeth had to fight hard to resist the temptation to cover herself. She really wanted to expose herself, all of herself.

"Here's twenty bucks. Keep the change."

"Elizabeth? Is that you?"

Elizabeth's heart sank. He recognized her?!? From where? She didn't recognize him at all! Was he going to tell all her friends and family about this?

"It's me. Dougie Albright. We went to elementary school together."

Dougie! She HATED Dougie Albright. He was an older kid that had teased her mercilessly for being a stick figure in elementary school, nearly bringing her to tears on many an occasion. Elizabeth was furious that she has allowed such a jerk to see her naked body. Quickly though, she realized this was an opportunity for redemption. She arched her back and stuck out her ample bosom that had developed since their elementary school days.

"Hey Dougie. Guess I'm not such a stick anymore. Thanks for the pizza."

"Uh, yea, um thanks for, uh, you know, and..."

Dougie was finding it hard to string together enough words for a complete sentence! He was too busy scanning every inch of Elizabeth's nude body!

"Dougie, I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone about this. It'll be our little secret," said Elizabeth with a new found confidence. It was almost as if the less clothes Elizabeth wore, the more confident she felt. The way guys acted around her when she was naked made her feel very empowered.

"Uh, yea, I don't think anyone would believe me anyway. Little Stick Lizzie....wow."

Elizabeth slammed the door in his face and walked back to Sarah, pizza in hand.

"WOW! I can't believe you did that! His face was priceless!"

Elizabeth was on cloud nine. It was beginning to look like her naked adventures were not only a huge turn-on, but a huge confidence booster as well.

Sarah and Elizabeth ate their pizza in the nude, and talked more about some of Elizabeth's naked adventures, although Elizabeth didn't tell her about her encounter with Sarah's brother Jack.

"I can't believe you got naked in school! That is so insane! This is like a totally different side of you Liz!"

The two got dressed just before Elizabeth's parents came home and soon Sarah left, leaving Elizabeth alone in her room with her thoughts. Elizabeth's nude adventures had given her new life. She felt capable of doing so much more in life, and she felt she had the confidence to do whatever she wanted. Elizabeth felt more in control than she ever had before. She was far from the meek little girl she was not long ago, before she first skinny dipped.
Attached Thumbnails
96.jpg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 11:05 PM

Chapter Five

It was still warm out, so that weekend Elizabeth and Sarah spent their time either at the neighborhood pool. Sarah and Elizabeth were sunbathing when an idea struck Sarah.

"Hey Elizabeth, if you like showing off so much, why don't you get topless here at the pool?"

"That's ridiculous Sarah. There are people around who would frown and I would get busted. This isn't the south of France you know."

"Not if you make it look like an accident. Just tie your bikini top real loosely when you're in the water. Then jump out of the water really quickly and let the water grab your top, leaving you topless in front of everyone."

The idea did appeal to Elizabeth, but this was totally different than her nude adventures in the past. There were a lot of people around, not like the empty fields and hallways she was used to exposing herself.

Still, she would have an excuse for her nudity. It was an accident, right? It wasn't her fault. People would have pity for her, they wouldn't be mad at her.

"You're on," she said to Sarah. "Watch this."

Elizabeth got up and jumped in the pool. She teasingly splashed Sarah and began to reconsider her stunt. But the thought of all these people, all these adult men, seeing her topless really turned her on. Under the water she touched herself a little, and she swam around until she could find one of the water jets spraying, and allowed the stream to hit her clitoris.

"Getting nervous? There's a lot of people here," teased Sarah.

Just then, a group of boys the same age as Sarah and Elizabeth walked in. It was Elizabeth's crush Mark Walters! It was definitely time to abort the mission. No way could Elizabeth let Mark see her topless.

But Elizabeth remembered that was how the old Elizabeth would act. The new, confident Elizabeth grabbed the attention of men with her bold nudity. The new Elizabeth could do anything. The new Elizabeth could get Mark Walters to notice her.

"Lizzie, no! Mark is here! You don't have to do this!"

"Its okay. I want him to see."

Elizabeth loosened the strings on her bikini top, and felt again as the pit of her stomach clenched up. She hoped Mark would enjoy the show he was about to get.

She hoisted herself up out of the water and onto the bank, just a few feet in front of Mark Walters. Sure enough, her top stayed in the pool, leaving Elizabeth completely topless in front of twenty or so poolgoers.

"Oh my god! My top!" exclaimed Elizabeth in her best acting voice. She did her best to cover up, although she didn't cover up too quickly. She wanted people to get a good eyeful.

"Here you go miss," said a man as he handed Elizabeth her top.

Elizabeth grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself as she saw Mark Walters grinning from ear to ear. She couldn't believe Mark Walters had just seen her bare breasts! She couldn't help but wonder what he thought. But she didn't have to wonder much, for she could see an obvious bulge in Mark's bathing suit! She had a profound effect on him!

"Poor girl," Elizabeth heard one mother say, "she must be mortified in front of those men."

But Elizabeth was exhilarated. She had never felt so alive in all her life. She felt like she could now get any guy she wanted.

"I can't believe you did that Lizzie! In front of Mark Walters! What would he think?

"I'm pretty sure I know what he was thinking," said Elizabeth proudly.

Elizabeth put her top back on as she sat down, and when she looked back up there was Mark Walters standing right in front of her.

"Hey, sorry about your top there. You really gotta tie em tight. Do you need a hand?"

Elizabeth's heart soared.

"Of course. I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

"Oh, I didn't mind," said Mark as he tied her top.

"Do you mind putting suntan lotion on my back?"

Elizabeth and Mark chatted for quite awhile about school, summer jobs, what kind of cars they wanted, while Sarah sat in awe of this new Elizabeth.

"Well I gotta go. You're pretty cool. We should hang out sometime. Is it cool if I call you sometime?"

"Yea, that's cool. Bye Mark."

Sarah watched Mark leave, still in stunned silence before she remarked,

"Who are you and what have you done with Elizabeth?"
Attached Thumbnails
356925144gOoNWl_fs.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 11:19 PM

Chapter Six

Elizabeth soon saved up for a new car and she drove up to Sarah's house, ready to show off her new wheels.

"Oh my god, that's awesome Lizzie! Let's go for a spin!"

They took off in Elizabeth's car, cruising around aimlessly like teenagers so often do, looking for some excitement. After attracting some catcalls from a few lame boys, they decided to get something to eat at the nearby burger joint.

"Hey Liz, now that you have a car, you're a lot more mobile."

"No kidding Sarah!"

"I was just thinking, its now easier for you to get away."

"Get away from what?"

"From someone you've just flashed!"

The thought had not crossed Elizabeth's mind that her car could indeed be used to escape from situations in which she could expose herself to others! This new car gave her all sorts of freedoms!

"Ohmygod, you should totally flash the guy at Burger World!"

"I'll go one better. I'll do the drive-thru completely naked!"

"I should have known that was coming!"

Elizabeth got in queue at the Burger World drive-in and unbuckled her seat belt. Would she have another Dougie Albright experience with someone recognizing her? Would they call the cops on her? Would she get her food for free? Her skin felt tingly as she removed her shirt and bra.

"Yea, I'd like two Big Burgers and two diet cokes please."

She slid her pants off, removed her panties, and hung them on the rearview mirror. Sarah shrieked in laughter. Elizabeth drove up and was next in the queue. Could she really go through with it? The seat of her new car was already getting awfully wet from Elizabeth's juices.

She finally drove up to see a cute guy working the drive thru window. Her heart was pounding as she heard him say,

"That'll be five fifty....holy shit! Looking good lady!"

Elizabeth smiled and felt her new confident persona shining through.

"I seem to have forgotten all my clothes tonight! Weird huh?"

"Fine by me! Tell you what, I'll give you the food for free if you give me those panties hanging on your mirror."

"Deal!"

Elizabeth handed him the panties and he eagerly traded her for the food.

"My buddies ain't ever going to believe this!"

Elizabeth drove off with her free food and Sarah again in disbelief.

"That was....awesome! You rock Liz! That guy's face lit up when he saw you! You totally made his day!"

Elizabeth drove to the other end of the parking lot where she parked and began to put her pants back on.
"Whoa, whoa, why are you so eager to get dressed?" asked Sarah.

Elizabeth had taken the stunt about as far as she wanted to take it and she wasn't sure if her heart could take any more. What did Sarah have in mind?

"Drive up the street naked and when you get to a stoplight, you should circle the car!"

Elizabeth wasn't sure if she really wanted to continue this naked adventure. The Burger World stunt was fun, but this would be pressing her luck. One of these days Elizabeth was going to get busted bad.

"I don't know Sarah."

"C'mon Liz. What happened to that confident Liz I saw talking to Mark Walters at the pool?"

Ah yes, Mark Walters. The two had begun hanging out quite a bit, and last week he finally kissed her, something she had never been able to dream of before she began her naked stunts. She was determined not to let that passive, insecure Elizabeth return.

"Okay, I'll do it. Keep your eye out for cops!"

Elizabeth drove down to the nearest red stoplight and put the car in park. Soon, a large sedan pulled up behind her.

"Here goes nothing!"

Elizabeth jumped out of the car and began to dance around the car. If she was going to be naked, why not have fun with it? She could see in the car behind her was an elderly man and his wife. The man looked like he was about to have a heart attack, while his wife looked asleep, or she would have been frowning in disapproval. Elizabeth waived hello, and even shook her ass a bit. She was clearly reveling in her new found confidence. She got back to the driver's side, but when she tried to open the door, she found it was locked!

"Sarah! Open the door!"

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up Liz."

"Sarah, open this car right now! The light will turn green soon and I'm standing buck naked in the middle of the street!"

"Still can't hear you!"

Another car pulled up behind the sedan and soon one pulled up on the right side of Elizabeth's car! Elizabeth ducked behind the driver's side door so they couldn't see her. Inside, Sarah was laughing hysterically. Why was she being so cruel? Elizabeth almost felt like crying, she felt so helpless.

Suddenly, she heard the door unlock. Quickly she opened the door and jumped in as the light turned green. As Elizabeth drove off, she seethed.

"What the hell was that all about? You almost got me busted for sure!"

"Oh, loosen up, it was just a joke. Besides, you probably loved it. I just wanted to give you some humility. You may have more confidence, but you're still human."

Elizabeth did realize that she was quite aroused, despite her near humiliation. And perhaps Sarah was right, maybe Elizabeth was letting her self-confidence go to her head a bit. She shouldn't be so reckless, she had to find a fine line to walk between living life to its fullest, and making smart choices.

With her seat now soaking from sexual arousal, Elizabeth drove Sarah home, completely naked the entire way.

"I'm really sorry Liz, I wouldn't let you get in trouble."

"Its okay Sarah, I was letting things get to my head."

Sarah went up to her house while Elizabeth sat for a moment to collect her thoughts. She did understand why Sarah did what she did, but she was still a bit mad. But why get mad when you can get even?
Attached Thumbnails
DriveThru.JPG  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 11:27 PM

Chapter Seven

Elizabeth now radiated with confidence as she walked the halls. It was interesting how much differently people treated her now that she was so confident. Even when someone tried to cut her down with a snide remark, Elizabeth was quick with a witty response, humiliating the tormentor. The old Elizabeth would have shrunk away in humiliation, but that Elizabeth seemed like a million years ago.

Elizabeth often found herself fantasizing about what it would be like to walk down the crowded school hallway, taking off one article of clothing at a time until she was completely naked, walking confidently among her classmates. They would gasp in disbelief, and amaze at her fantastic body. It clearly surpassed any boundaries Elizabeth had for her nude adventures, so the fantasy would have to remain just that - a fantasy. But it didn't stop her from thinking about it all the time, all while discretely finding ways to press against her clitoris during class.

By now Elizabeth and Mark were dating steady. Elizabeth played it conservatively with Mark, since he was pretty high ranking socially at school and they had not moved past some heavy petting. She definitely did not tell him about her nude adventures.

One fall weekend, Sarah's brother Jack invited his family up to his college upstate for the weekend, and Sarah brought Elizabeth along. They all enjoyed the homecoming game and a nice dinner out and of course Jack's parents took him grocery shopping, for fear he would starve on a diet of ramen noodles.

Jack's parents left, leaving Sarah and Elizabeth behind with Jack.

"Now don't go to any frat parties or anything like that. I'm sure there are far more wholesome activities on a college campus like this. We're not paying thousands of dollars for you to do keg stands mister!" warned Jack's mom as she walked out the door.

"So what do you want to do tonight? See a movie? Go bowling? Show us the campus art gallery?" asked Sarah.

"I thought I'd take you guys to a frat party," said Jack.

"But mom said..."

"Sis, you have a lot to learn before you go to college! Relax, I won't tell mom and dad. It'll be fine. Its a toga party, just like in the movie "Animal House." You guys don't have to drink if you want, just mingle and have fun."

Sarah shrugged her shoulders. "Sounds fine to me. But what's 'Animal House'?"

Jack found some old sheets, and they all fashioned togas for themselves. Usually students wear underwear beneath their togas, but since Elizabeth was a closet exhibitionist, she decided to remain naked under her sheet.

They arrived to the frat house to see a raucous party already in progress. Everyone was dressed in togas and having a good time.

"This....is college," proclaimed Jack. "Take a look, walk around!"

Elizabeth marveled at the diversity of people around her. There were people of all colors. Everyone had different hairstyles. People all had their own look. It wasn't like high school at all where everyone strived to look just like the cool kids.

"You guys want a beer?" asked a half-drunk sloppy looking guy.

"Oh, I'm fine," said Sarah.

"What about a jello shot? They're really tasty."

"Oh, well jello should be fine, right? I'll have one, thanks! And one for my friend!"

Elizabeth made her way around the party, engaging in very interesting conversations with fellow writers like herself. People in college actually liked reading! Or at least pretended to. She did admit the guy waxing on about Herman Melville seemed full of it.

Elizabeth spotted Sarah flirting with a hipster looking guy when she remembered she wanted revenge for Sarah locking her out of the car last summer. This would be her opportunity! She went to the kitchen and found some scissors. She went over to Sarah, who was now a few jello shots in, and was oblivious to anyone around her as she talked and talked and talked. Elizabeth took the strap of her toga and cut it with the scissors. The toga fell to the ground, leaving Sarah totally naked in front of the entire party!

"Oh my god! ELIZABETH! What did you do???"

"That's for locking me out of the car naked! We're even!"

There were some snickers and a few guys hollered, but the experience was not nearly as mortifying as Sarah thought it would be. She quickly gathered the toga and covered herself with it as the cute hipster guy helped her. She was totally turned on by the fact he had seen her naked and now that he was helping her, she thought that maybe Elizabeth had actually done her a favor!

A few more jello shots in, Elizabeth ran into Jack upstairs. She was a bit tipsy, but he really filled that toga well.

"Hey you, how are enjoying the party?"

"College is pretty cool. Its not like high school at all. Which is good."

"Yea, you lose a lot of the clique and BS in college."

Elizabeth laughed loudly, surprising even herself. She had never been drunk before, but she knew she was definitely feeling a buzz. The buzz went throughout her body, making her skin very warm, even though she really wasn't wearing that much clothing. It especially heightened the sensation around her nipples and clitoris and Elizabeth was sensing she was getting horny. She wondered if Jack was thinking about the time he had caught her naekd.

She talked to Jack for a few more jello shots, falling deeper and deeper into his dark eyes. He was getting pretty drunk himself, still a novice to college drinking.

"I'd better check on Sarah," said Jack. "C'mon, let's go downstairs and chill."

By now the party was starting to thin out in the wee hours of the morning, but there were still hangers-on having an intense conversation about Pink Floyd and the movie "Wizard of Oz". They found Sarah passed out on the sofa next to the hipster guy.

"She passed out about an hour ago, she should be fine," he explained.

Jack and Elizabeth sat down across the room and by this time she was feeling very tipsy and very horny. She badly wanted to kiss him, and even more. She had long forgotten about poor ol Mark Walters back home.

"I missed you Liz. I still haven't met any girls as cool as you."

"Awww...Jack." Her heart was melting and so were her inhibitions.

"Is it alright if I kiss....?"

Before he could finish, Elizabeth landed a kiss right on his mouth. She leaned up against him and could feel his hard cock through the thin sheets of the toga. She slowly rubbed it through the sheets as her tongue probed his mouth. He began rubbing her breasts as she moaned. She wanted him deep inside her and she wanted it now.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Okay, let's go upstairs."

"No. Fuck me now. Here."

"But there are people around."

"I don't care. Fuck me now."

Jack, taken aback, looked around the room. The guys on the couch were not even paying attention, still engrossed in their marijuana-induced discussion.

"Here, sit on my lap," he said as he hiked up her toga. Elizabeth sat on his lap and immediately felt his cock fill her. She was wet, but it was still a bit painful, but the pain also brought intense delight. She began to bob up and down, riding his hard cock as it brought amazing pulses of arousal throughout her body. Her skin was on fire, her head spinning. She didn't even know her own name at this point. She felt overheated so she pulled the toga up over her body and threw it to the ground. She was now completely naked, riding Jack's hard cock, in front of a small audience of college guys.

"Oh my god," whispered Jack.

"Holy crap, that chick is naked and fucking that guy! Guys! Guys! You gotta see this!" yelled one of the guys sitting on the couch.

A small crowd began to circle Elizabeth as she rode Jack, completely naked for the world to see. And they were giving quite a show. She now screamed in ecstasy with every thrust of his member into her, and she writhed as she ran her hands all over her naked body. She massaged her own breasts and played with her clitoris, all while Jack was pounding her from behind. The rhythmic pounding was almost like a chant, running through her body at every pulse. The eyes of the audience on her only added to her erotic experience, arousing her to the point of no return. Finally, Jack reached orgasm and spewed all inside Elizabeth as she squealed in delight. The crowd was captivated in silence, astonished at what they were seeing. Elizabeth collapsed on the floor, exhausted at the performance. The crowd erupted in applause, grateful for the show they had seen.

As the crowd began to disperse, Sarah peeked sleepily and asked, "what happened?"
Attached Thumbnails
23976850.jpg   23976851.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s