Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2014, 05:36 PM

Default Paige: The Unstoppable WWE Divas Champion Chapter 2

Notable moments since Night of Champions:

The WWE has released an official statement regarding the AJ Lee/Paige Divas Championship match wardrobe malfunction stating on wwe.com that "while WWE tries their hardest to maintain a positive pg kid friendly environment on all of their programming, the pay per views are meant to be considered a separate entity where the rules are more lax. Instances such as blood, foul language, and yes, sexual content is not as major of a concern to us at these events as long as the fans enjoy what they see. While we here at the WWE do not approve of Paige's motives, we do consider her Night of Champions actions completely within her right. Thank you and if you'd like to see more of the over the top action, please buy the WWE Network for the low price of $9.99".

Paige has stood by her actions pointing out on Raw "AJ Lee was more concerned with her chest, than her waist. She was the one who decided covering up was more important than winning the gold. It's her fault that she lost our match." Paige did not answer when asked if we should expect to see similar actions in the future.

Naomi has won a WWE Divas Title Shot at Hell in a Cell by defeating Cameron and Eva Marie in a triple threat match.

Rosa Mendes has joined Stardust and Goldust, now proclaiming herself Rosedust.

Brie and Nikki Bella continue to feud.

__________________________________________________ ________________ Hell in a Cell

"Funk is on a Roll" blasts from the speakers of the jam packed arena as Naomi starts her way to the ring. She is doing her signature dance on top of the stage while shaking blue pom poms that match her blue top and blue booty shorts. Naomi starts the walk down the ramp, highfiving people in the crowd.

Naomi enters the ring and tosses her pom poms aside and finishes her dancing in the ring. The music slowly dies until the piercing scream that is the start of Paige's music begins.

Paige is wearing the same attire as the last pay per view, which is her red top and shorts, her black leather jacket and the WWE Divas Championship around her waist. Paige quickly removes her jacket and prepares for competitive action.

The bell rings and the two divas start circling the ring. They lock up and Paige quickly backs Naomi up into the corner. The ref attempts to separate the two, but Paige shoves Naomi in the face before backing up. Naomi has an angry look on her face and she pushes the ref aside to get to Paige. With the ref momentarily distracted, Paige rakes at Naomi's eyes and throws her to the mat by her hair.

Naomi hits the ring and Paige goes for a quick elbow drop. Naomi rolls out of the way and Paige hits the mat. Both divas rise but Naomi is up a split second faster. She thrashes Paige with a forearm to the head, causing Paige to stumble backwards into the ropes. Naomi grabs her and irish whips her across the ring. Paige bounces off of the ropes and returns, only to be hit with the rear view! Naomi turned around and jumped into the air, allowing Paige to collide head first into her large booty.

Paige hits the mat, stunned. Naomi does a quick little dance before lifting her right leg into the air, showing off her stretching ability, before dropping it across Paige's chest with a split legged legdrop. Naomi quickly covers Paige.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

The challenger is in control and rises confidently. She looks at Paige and pulls her up by her hair. She drags Paige towards the corner, only for Paige to push her backwards into the corner. Paige charges forward as Naomi turns around, back facing towards Paige, and climbs onto the top rope. Paige can't stop her momentum and Naomi hooks her legs around the champion's head. Naomi uses her legs to pull Paige in close and shakes her ass right in Paige's face with her bootylicious move. She eventually releases Paige who immediately wipes at her face in disgust. While distracted Naomi hits a spinning heel kick, downing Paige.

Naomi goes for another cover and hooks the legs.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Naomi rises and smiles as the crowd's applause. Paige backpedals into the corner in an attempt to regroup. Naomi turns back towards her competitor and charges forward. She lays the boots into Paige who attempts to cover up but is not able to stop all of them.

Naomi backs up and with the champion slightly dazed, a smirk grows on her face. She looks to the crowd before yanking up her shorts and giving herself a wedgie. Naomi backs herself up towards her opponent who is too hurt to do anything to stop it. Naomi shoves her ass straight in Paige's face and wiggles it all around, being sure to rub it all around Paige's face. For the second time, Paige has been humiliated by Naomi but this time, she responds with an uppercut downstairs. The fun times end for Naomi as she falls to the ground, holding her crotch in pain. Paige quickly crawls forward and goes for the cover.

1!

2!

KICKOUT BY NAOMI!

Paige bites her lip in anger as she rises. She starts kicking at Naomi repeatedly, who is still stuck with the wedgie in her shorts. Paige pulls her up by the hair and calls for the Paige-Turner. Before she can hit it, Naomi breaks free. She grabs Paige and hits a quick snap suplex. Naomi rises and finally brings her hands down and digs her shorts free.

By then, Paige has risen. The two divas start trading blows in the middle of the ring. Neither diva gives up an inch as they fire right hand after right hand. Finally, Naomi ducks a right by Paige. As Paige spins around, Naomi grabs her from behind for a German Suplex. Naomi tries to lift Paige, but Paige blocks it. Naomi tries again, but is blocked again. Paige hits a back elbow to Naomi's head and transitions herself behind Naomi.

Instead of going for a German Suplex, Paige suddenly drops down and tugs Naomi's shorts down while going for a school boy. The camera catches Naomi's skimpy blue thong in all its glory as Naomi desperately attempt to wiggle free from the school boy pin.

1!

2!

3!

DING! DING! DING!

Paige rises to her knees with her evil smile very present as Naomi immediately rises up and pulls her shorts back up, clearly both embarrassed and enraged. Paige's music hits as Naomi is arguing with the ref about the obvious cheating. With Naomi distracted, Paige rushes up from behind and hits the Paige-Turner! Naomi's head hits with a thud as she crashes to the mat.

Paige reaches down and once again, pulls down the shorts of Naomi revealing her small blue thong which struggles to cover anything. Paige sways her own hips as she fully removes the shorts off of Naomi and waves them in the air. Paige rolls out of the ring and is handed her WWE Divas Championship. She starts up the stage and Naomi starts to come to. She rises up as the camera focuses on her backside. Only with the crowd hooting and hollering does Naomi realize what has happened.

She desperately attempts to use her hands to cover herself, alternating between protecting her front and back. Naomi eventually uses her right hand to try to cover her crotch while putting her left hand behind her back and attempting to cover her rear, unsuccessfully. She backpedals and drops down into a corner, keeping her legs close together and bent trying to hide as much as she can of herself to the WWE Universe.

Paige watches all of this from the stage. She smiles and exits with the booty shorts in her left hand and the title on her shoulder.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 08:57 PM

Wow, more excellent work mate, really just great.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 04:00 PM

Fantastic
Old 09-01-2014, 06:06 PM

Default Hey

Hey I agree that was awesome and I loved how u gave Naomi a chance to win the divas title unlike some promotion we know and love
Old 09-01-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey I agree that was awesome and I loved how u gave Naomi a chance to win the divas title unlike some promotion we know and love
Naomi's had plenty of chances to win the title.
TLC 2012 vs Eve Torres.
Night of Champions 2013 vs AJ Lee vs Brie Bella vs Natalya.
Naomi's orbital bone injury prevented her Elimination Chamber 2014 championship match vs AJ Lee.
WrestleMania XXX vs AJ Lee and everyone else.
Money in the Bank 2014 vs Paige.

Plenty of chances, the issue is that the promotion we know and love isn't comfortable with her as an actual champion yet. The real thing to take away here is that the EUF moment focused on Naomi's great ass.

And to address 1993wwe, great story so far. I'm loving that my pale princess Paige is getting some more attention on this board. One thing I really like about this story specifically is that you show the PG WWE reacting to the PG-13 moment.

Also, I'm fine with you skipping through the lead up to the big PPV matches since you're summarizing everything. But when you get to the big matches at the PPV make sure to play up the EUF/ENF moments.

Like Dayjib said after the first chapter, you could use some more description in those moments. In this chapter, you paid more attention to the moment itself and that Naomi had been stripped to her thong. But I think you really failed to describe anything. You had Naomi's big ass out there in almost all its glory but you never really mentioned what it actually looked like. I know there are always pictures online to help with that but this is a written story things so should have a proper written description. You should especially consider this when Paige gets to the point where she's removing the other divas' underwear for full on ENF moments.

Out of curiosity, what does Rosedust look like? Gold and black with a rose design like Cody's star one? Or is she a more 'rose-like' color and is pink and black instead of gold?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM

Default Hey

Well I knew she had plenty of chances but that injury really hurt her chances because I thought if It wasn't for that she prob would have been champion it might not be as a long reign like aj trust me I love aj and I love Paige but what are they going to do if aj decides to leave have Paige defeat everybody and keep her title before the next nxt call ups which I think is going to be Charlotte and maybe Bayley I'm pretty sure everybody here or in the world wants to see Naomi as champion for even a month just to get her divas title but going back to the story I agree with them yeah u could use a little bit more description but its your story if u like doing it the way u are doing it then do it that way and if they want to do it their way they can write a story as well
Old 09-01-2014, 08:44 PM

Thanks for the kind words again. Really does help me grow more confident.

As a quick reply to Gesitt-

In regards to Naomi's reveal lacking some description: That's a fair point to make, and looking back, it's pretty accurate. I tried to put a bit more of a spotlight on the actual euf moment but yeah, description could've used a bit more. I hate to say it was because I rushed to get a second chapter in for the first weekend, but I doubt that helped matters. But I agree that I'd rather have 9 solid chapters posted over nine weeks than 9 okay ones that were posted over six weeks. I'll definitely keep your point about description in mind for the future chapters because I'd like to be pretty confident that these moments are already living up to their full potential before we get to the bigger ones.

In regards to the skipping through: I'm definitely going to keep to that format because I'd like to have a big pay per view in each chapter. As we get further along, especially towards the end, there will definitely be more detail spent on the week by week developments leading to the match. But each chapter would include the big ppv match.

Rosedust: Rosedust will be covered more in a future chapter, but she is Rosa Mendes with her blonde hair and a singlet very similarly designed to Stardust and Goldust that is black and gold.

And as a very minor spoiler: The next chapter will be at Survivor Series and will feature Paige defending her championship against Calgary's finest, Natalya Neidhart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 09:28 PM

Default Hey

Hey u are very welcome if u want I could do a bra and panties match between 2 people that u choose and I know if u are somewhat playing into the promotion that we all know and love will we end up seeing Brie or nikki bella in this story not rushing just asking if so I can wait if not that's fine it is up to u anyway I'm prettu sure u already got the chapter formats all u have to do is write them but yeah I love how u are thinking of taking your time and producing good quality readable content than to rush and mess up but like I said its your story and I can't wait to hear from u whenever u feel ready
Old 09-03-2014, 11:31 PM

Third chapter is written.

I've attempted to follow the advice given to me and try to ensure that there is a bit more description in this chapter but to be safe, I'm going to save what I have and review/revise it over the weekend to try to guarantee the best quality. I'd rather catch these mistakes myself before posting, than realize them after the fact.

Expect Chapter Three to be posted sometime Sunday.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1993wwe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 12:48 AM

Default Hey

Hey that's fine with us you know what they say longer you wait the better its be and if you didn't catch my comment earlier if the promotion we all know and love decided to have a fatal 4 way bra and panties match for the divas title who would win who would you want to win who would be stripped and what color bra and panties will she be wearing since I asked the question I will be the first to anwser I think Paige would win it but I would love to see aj win it and Brie stripped down to her pink bra and black granny panties making her quit for the second time then that ends that fued and aj realizing there could be more of these matches in the future decides to take some time off as well so that leaves nikki vs Paige and nikki wins the title and keeps it until Charlotte comes and defeats her cleanly and wins her very first divas championship then it will be Charlotte vs Paige and Brie vs nikki and aj vs Stephanie

Tags
fanfiction, humiliated, paige, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009