photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2014, 01:07 PM

After a very lengthy trip to the jail, punctuated by frequent stops and detours, Raine, Jamie, and their three captives presented themselves to the Lady Marys, Commander of the City Guard. At first, the Commander's face bore a look of confusion, though this quickly changed to a mix of anger and disappointment.

"When I'd first heard the rumors of corruption in my guards, I had assumed it was the work of lower-ranked recruits. Girls new to the job letting power get to their heads. And instead, I find you, Captain Adaya, and both your lieutenants brought before me." the Commander said. "For shame. I'd have expected better from one with a service record such as yours. Take them away. They're going to the Arena."

With that, several city guards approached the naked trio and none-too-gently carried them away. Of course, this was not done without many protests and swears from the disgraced captain, as well as wails of despair from her lieutenants.

"Adaya used to be one of the good ones." the Commander said, shaking her head. "She put a lot of actual criminals behind bars and on the Arena sands in the past. Now she's going to be locked up with them. I almost pity her. Almost."

"In any case, you two have performed your duties admirably. The Queen will be most pleased to hear about what you've done here today, and you will both be well compensated. Simply tell one of my desk workers where to have your reward sent, and it will be there by the end of the day. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some paperwork to fill out. Adaya's Arena equipment isn't going to decide itself, after all."

With that, Raine and Jamie's first adventure was over. They had earned gold, some level of recognition from the Queen, and a wonderful reputation in the Market district as heroes of the people. Their careers were certainly looking up.

Aaand that's it for this adventure, I think. BigMara can of course make his own finale post, but other than that, that's a wrap.

This was admittedly rather short, and I do plan for future adventures to be longer, but this was intended just as a sample. Future adventures will have more opportunities for out-of-combat ability rolls and such.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:18 PM

I think that's probably a good point to end it on. I had a lot of fun with that first adventure, and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Great job GMing once again, Phantom.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:22 PM

Many thanks. Now, I think from here on we can start moving Arena fights and Adventures to the forum site. Meanwhile, this thread can stay here and be updated with links to completed threads. That way, people can be kept informed, a single thread doesn't get ultra-cluttered, and... uh, yeah. I'm good at ending thoughts.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:49 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

excellent, excellent, excellent, sirs.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:03 PM

A small update. The forum set up for Enferia Adventures has been going for a few weeks now, and it's off to a decent start! We've got a handful of arena matches completed as well as an adventure that will hopefully be reaching its climax soon!
Old 10-20-2014, 09:40 PM

That forum is still there to check out! There's a lot on it now. I just want to add that I've been making a gallery of3D art to go along with the events and adventures. As one might expect, it's stripping / ENF based, with some spanking, hot buns, and wet and messy. The emphasis in the renders isn't on total realism with regard to shadows and things--it's more on what you can see. You might need an account to see much there, as I've marked almost all of as "adult" material--even if a picture doesn't have "adult" material, it's part of a leadup to it.
http://myds6.deviantart.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017