Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-25-2013, 11:40 AM

hey man thanks for the account info deffinently gonna check that out and that second chapter there was amazing i really liked the bit about the police woman and cant wait for the new chapters
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superfag95 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2013, 01:24 PM

Cool

Love the stories, would live to see an innocent victim in a case of mistaken identity, preferably young with big tits
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woweezowee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 10:05 AM

Thanked 4,014 Times in 367 Posts

Karmic Balance Divine Intervention

I was sitting down in the middle of the 8th sphere watching some of the damned suffer. I hadn’t really been in the 8th sphere since I got the new job at the Karma department. I kind of missed the moaning and the screaming but then again at the same time, I didn’t miss the smell of charred flesh. Anyway, as I was watching I got a call on my cell phone from Minos.

“Hello?” answered.

“Hi Zeke it’s Minos. Got another list for you.”

“Okay just send it over”

“Yeah no problem, by the way, great job on that Amy girl. We were really worried when somebody finally found out how to use black magic. How’d you manage to take it off her anyway?”

“Oh I just conjured up something I found in the archives that burnt it away.”

“Well good work and good luck.”

I hung up the phone and waited for Minos to send me a new list. I didn’t want to tell him that I had help from an angel. It kind of makes our business a little weak asking favors from the other side so I figured the less they knew about it the better.

Just then the list appeared in my hands in a puff of flames. I took the elevator to the 1st sphere and started looking at the list. This time I was going to be in New York. I couldn’t wait, such a huge public place to humiliate people in. I looked down at first name so I could start thinking of ideas.

Name: ANGELA SPINELLI
Offense: Tomboy girl who likes to act like she’s one of the guys which wouldn’t be a problem if she wasn’t abusive to their girlfriends. She likes to get real violent with the girls when they are around and has actually bruised a few of them. What’s really bad is when she gets drunk because she is an angry drunk and gets into a lot of fights.

I stood outside of the portal of New York and was transported onto Earth. Once I was there the first thing I did was look down at my own person. This time, I was a homeless person. Okay, not any better than the previous ones but at least no one was going to notice me. I focused on Angela’s picture and was soon teleported to her location.
Next thing I knew I was transported by a nearby basketball court in downtown. I looked around the court to look for my target and there I saw a 5’ 5” brown haired girl wearing these really big khaki pants held up with a belt, a black tank top and a hat on backwards, it was Angela. She was dribbling the ball down the other side of the court. She moved pretty fast, I was impressed with her skills until I saw her shove a guy out of the way to score. After she scored she wooed really loud and had her hands in the air to bask in her glory, okay this had to stop.

I snapped my fingers to stop everything and looked around the ground. I noticed by a nearby dumpster were some nice sized rocks about the size of a fist. I walked over and grabbed a handful of rocks and walked up to Angela. Little miss badass was going to be taught a lesson in wearing pants the correct size for her. I stuffed the rocks inside of her side pockets of her cargo pants and then fastened the buttons on them so she couldn’t get them out. Knowing that she had something to prove to the boys, she wouldn’t take the time to say time out and take them out of her pockets. Once I snapped the button of the side pocket, I walked back to the sidelines of the court and snapped my fingers to finish the game.

Angela walked to the free throw line to serve the ball to the next guy. Once she tossed it she started to move around, only to stop to feel a slight tug on her pants. Angela looked down but then tried to catch up to the other team who was already on the other side of the court.

“Angie what the hell is wrong with you, get the ball!” one of her team mates shouted.
Angela tried to get the ball away from the other team member, but as she kept moving around the tug on her pants got stronger. Angela was about to get the ball when she stopped to pull her pants up because she felt them on the edge of her hips. Taking the opportunity, the opposing team member leapt in the air and slam dunked the ball. All the members of Angela’s team groaned and Angela cursed as she stood on the side of the free throw line.

“Angie, are you gonna play or what?” her team mate asked

“Shut up all right?” Angie said, “Just watch me b*tch and I’ll take care of everything.”

Yeah right.

The opposing team member served the ball to Angela and Angela grabbed the ball and darted past her opponent. With quick speed, Angela made it all the way to the other court and leapt high into the air to hook the ball in the net. Angela cheered out loud and was starting to gloat.

“What up now huh?” she said, “That’s what I’m talking about!”

But when Angela noticed that everyone was standing on the other side of the court with their jaws opened, she knew something was up. Then, Angela felt a cool breeze hitting her legs. It was like a detective putting the pieces of a murder back together. Because then, Angela noticed the pair of khakis that were laying in the center of the court that had fallen off as she sped to the goal. Angela’s legs buckled a little as she stood there in front of everybody in her Hanes his way boy briefs.

All of the guys on the court starting laughing and Angela, red faced, took off her cap to cover herself with. “Screw you guys give me my pants back!” she said.

But it was too late, all the guys on her team grabbed the pants and held them up in the air for Angela to get.

“Come on badass, you’re a tough girl right? You just made that jump shot so come get em!” said one of the guys holding up her pants.

Angela’s face was turning more red as she leapt up in the air trying to get her pants back. It must have been the embarrassment from being in her underwear because she was making these little skips instead of the huge jump she did before. As she was jumping, two other teammates snuck up from behind Angela, grabbed the back of her briefs and pulled them up as hard as they could giving her a huge wedgie.

Angela screamed and covered her half exposed ass as she stumbled to the ground. She was now starting to develop tears in her eyes. “You guys are assholes!” she winced.
Her ego shattered, Angela tried making her way towards the gate of the fence of the basketball court. Unfortunately for Angela, the girlfriends of her teammates were standing outside smiling. Angela tried to open the door, but the girls on the other side wouldn’t let her out.

“Look you fucking b*tches let me out!” she shouted.

“Why, you look so hot in your boy briefs.” One of the girls said.

This made Angela turn even red as she tried reaching through the fence to grab the girl. Bad idea. The girl on the other side stepped back and grabbed Angela’s arm. Angela tried to pull her arm back but then the other girls grabbed and pulled her forward. Then, the leader of the group grabbed the strap of Angela’s tank top and started pulling.

“Wh..what are you doing?” Angela said weakly, “No! Stop!”

Angela tried as hard as she could to pull back but stopped when she felt her left strap rip and then felt the rest of her tank top get peeled off of her like a banana. Angela screamed as she covered her exposed breasts and slowly backed away as the girls laughed even harder. Angela slowly circled around in terror with her legs squeezed together as she realized there were about thirty people laughing at her in her state of undress. With no other option, Angela looked towards the fence and placed her hands and feet on them trying to climb up to get out of the court.

I got to give credit to Angela, she managed to climb up to the top with one hand because she was still covering her chest with the other. Once Angela reached the top, she placed one leg over one side and then tried to lift the other leg over, but as she did, she slipped and she started to fall. Angela screamed but stopped when she stopped falling and started to dangle. At first, Angela was relieved until she felt the wedgie of her boy briefs being tugged harder. Angela looked up and saw that the back of her underwear was caught on the fence. Angela’s hands started moving frantically and she started kicking her legs trying to regain her balance to pull herself up, but that only increased the tension on the elastic of the waistband. Everybody in the court was now practically on the ground laughing at this former tomboy who was now a laughing stock. All the laughter was interrupted by a loud RIIP! and then Angela came crashing down to the ground. Angela knew what had happened and immediately covered her bare ass that was now exposed to everybody. Angela stood up and tried jumping the fence again to grab the remains of her underwear. The whistling from the guys in the court made Angela decide to change plans and start running. Angela started booking it towards her car and as she was running, one of the girls that grabbed her shirt gave her a hard slap on her ass.

As I was enjoying my work, all of the sudden out of nowhere I was hit in the back of the head by something so hard it sent me to the ground. I got up as quick as I could and was a little dizzy at first. I then tried to look around to see what the heck the source was. It couldn’t have been a human because no human could really knock any demon to the ground. I looked around the area and couldn’t find any sight of anybody who was trying to get me. To be honest, something strong enough to knock a demon on his knees is pretty powerful and that scared me a little so I decided to book it as quick as I could.

As I headed quickly away from the basketball court I looked down at the next name on the list.

Name: KAREN FAYE
Offense: Real Estate agent who sabotages other real estate agents. She will put rats in these places before they get shown or sometimes she pays other guys to tamper with the plumbing and then she sweeps up the clients and sells them her property. She’s put a lot of people out of jobs.

I sat down on a bench in central park looking at the picture of Karen. She was a nice statuesque woman with short blond hair. Boy talk about a business woman who deserved to be in playboy. Her butt was nice and firm in that nice business skirt, not too big that it stuck out but it would have been one of the first things you noticed. Her breasts would have been the second, they had to have been a 36 D at least. I looked up from my picture to regain focus when I saw the exact same picture only it was moving. Boy what luck, Karen was walking through the park talking on her cell phone and holding her briefcase. As she walked past me I overheard her talking on the cell phone.

“Yes Mr. And Mrs. Peterson we are still meeting in the park today to sign the rest of the papers. Look forward to seeing you, bye” she said.

As soon as she hung up, that pleasant smile on Karen’s face turned away to a unhappy miserable woman who sat down on another bench a bit further.

“Stupid country couple trying to move out to the city.” She muttered.

I decided to wait for Karen’s other friends to arrive so they could see the new “change” in Karen’s life so I occupied my time to continue looking at her picture.

About fifteen minutes later, this pleasant couple around the age of 30 walked up to Karen and said hi. Karen stood up and stuck out her hand and shook hands with the husband. I snapped my fingers and froze the moment and walked up to Karen, I was going to savor this.

I broke Karen’s hand away from Mr. Peterson and placed my hands inside of her vest Jacket and undid the two buttons holding it together. I removed the jacket from around her shoulders and tossed them into the nearby bushes. Next, I untucked Karen’s white shirt and from the top of her neck, I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. As I unbuttoned the center button, I saw the naked cleavage of Karen’s breasts. Kind of dressing unprofessionally to not wear a bra at a business meeting. Oh well. I unbuttoned the last button and removed her blouse from her shoulders and stood back to admire Karen’s breasts. So much better than in the picture and unclothed. I couldn’t see how Karen managed to keep such good posture with breasts that full without a bra. Wanting to move on, I stood behind Karen and grabbed the zipper between my finger and my thumbs and slowly pulled it down. Once the zipper was at the end of it’s path, I tugged down on it harder to slide it down around Karen’s ankles and then, I stood back in utter shock.

Nothing had prepared me for what I saw. Tough businesswoman Karen, was wearing a garter belt and g-string made entirely out of candy that is made for bead necklaces. This was too good. I couldn’t believe they made stuff like this. The garter belt was a string of candy, but was still hooked to her stockings. Boy, I was eager to see Karen react to everyone seeing her in that getup so I grabbed her dress, tossed it into the bushes, placed Karen’s hand back in the hand of the husbands and walked back to my bench to unfreeze time.

Karen resumed smiling and shaking the hand of the husband until his smile and the smile of his wife’s faded away as they saw their realtor in nothing but edible panties. The husband kept shaking her hand as he was distracted. Karen wondered what was wrong and looked down. Karen screamed as she pulled her hand away and put her hands over her candy underwear. The couple stood back in shock and puzzlement felt like this was a joke and got a little angry.

“Ms. Faye what are you doing?” the wife asked.

“Yes and wearing underwear made out of…candy?” the husband followed.

Karen’s legs were crossed as she covered her breasts as well. Karen started to panic and her eyes started to well up in tears as she noticed that there were more people arriving at the scene to look at the spectacle.

“Mr. And Mrs. Peterson, I…I don’t know what to say…I… I’m a very professional woman” Karen stuttered out.

“If you were professional I think you’d be taking it more seriously by wearing proper underwear you sl*t!” the wife said.

Karen’s jaw dropped from the comment and her eyes flared after being insulted. Still covering herself, Karen just shouted, “Fuck you! You c*nt!”

Boy that wasn’t a smart move at all. Not only did Karen lose two clients, but it also caught the attention of a group of pigeons that were nearby the park who now saw food for the taking.

Karen started to back away and when she felt a pigeon fly close to her face she tried shooing it away. Soon, two more pigeons flew at her and Karen stopped covering herself to shoo the flock of pigeons that were coming. As Karen was shooing away pigeons above her head, she felt was seemed to be a piegons’ feet on her belly and then a tug on her candy garter belt. Before Karen could react, there was a hard tug and a snap that caused Karen to put her hands on her waist that was no longer covered in a garter belt made of candy. The pigeon started pulling on the candy garter belt and eventually pulled it from Karen’s stockings. Karen screamed and crouched to the ground as her stockings started to slide. While she was busy covering her dignity, Karen forgot about the other pigeons until she felt a small pecking on her side. Karen’s eyes widened as she grabbed the left side of her g-string only to find that the string was broken and a pigeon had gotten away with a piece of candy and string. Karen tried holding up the broken part of her underwear but it was no use. All of the pigeons now saw the free meal ticket and flew after Karen. Karen’s hands flew up in the air as she screamed from the crowd of pigeons that swarmed her lower torso, you couldn’t see anything anymore. Just as quick as the pigeons swarmed Karen’s body, they quickly flew away leaving Karen completely naked, save for a few feathers that were stuck on her body.

Mr. And Mr. Peterson tried to hold back laughter but couldn’t help it and just laughed out loud. Karen grabbed some nearby branches and pulled them over her body.

“Mm..Mr. and Mrs. Peterson, please, let me get a change of clothes and we’ll sign the papers okay?” Karen begged.

“No Ms. Faye, After hearing you call my wife a c*nt, I think we’ll pass and I think I’ll call your boss to have you reported.” Mr. Peterson say.

“No please!” Karen pleaded but it was too late, the Petersons were already walking away.
Just when I thought it was over, Mrs. Peterson stopped, turned to Karen and said. “By the way, those leaves have poison ivy on them.” And then walked away.

Karen immediately stepped out of the bushes and I could already see that her body was almost all red. Karen began sobbing as she started to scratch her body frantically from the pain. I was laughing my ass off, until I heard the rustle of the wind and then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I nearly dropped to the ground and put my hand up to my shoulder wondering what happened. I felt around my shoulder until my hand grabbed around an arrow that had been shot at me. My first reaction was fear because if I had been seen in public with an arrow, it was going to cause problems because my cover could have been blown. I headed off to the bushes (the non poison ivy kind) and hid. To my surprise, despite being near a crowd who was watching Karen do the naked itching dance, no one had seen me. This made me feel worse. If nobody noticed me get hit, that meant that the arrow that hit me was invisible to human eyes, which meant someone powerful was hunting me.

I was going to get to the bottom of this, but first I had to get out of here. I concentrated on the area where Angela was very hard until finally I was teleported out of the park and back to the basketball court. Once I appeared at the basketball court I sat down at the bench to regroup. Fortunately for me, the arrow wound wasn’t too serious, and after about five minutes the wound closed. Who was attacking me? As I pondered over who the heck was attacking me, I looked up and noticed Angela Spinelli’s underwear still hanging from the fence it got caught on and was reminded that I had a job to do so I checked the list.

Name: SUSAN MCKENZIE
Offense: Weather anchor on Channel 2 news. Horrible Diva. Throws tempers over her coffee not being hot enough, her makeup not being right. She throws things at assistants and she sometimes spits on them as well.

Susan was a pretty hot weather lady. Nice brunette in her mid-thirties with a nice sized chest and cute little butt. Not wanting to stay too long for fear of getting attacked, I concentrated on her picture and was teleported to the television studio. I opened my eyes and was in the back corner of the studio. I looked around for Susan and sure enough, she was standing along the side of the anchor table in front of the screen about to go live on TV, perfect. I looked around the room and spotted a bunch of cooling fans used to prevent the equipment from overheating. Everyone was busy so nobody really paid me any attention, despite being dressed like a homeless bum. I slowly wheeled over three fans to the side of where Susan was standing, she was getting her makeup done and did not look happy.

“Go easy on the eye liner this time, I don’t want to look like a raccoon okay?” she said.
The makeup girl rolled her eyes and was sure to obey. Just as she finished, someone shouted out five minutes and Susan got ready to go on the air.

The director counted down from three and on three it was live. Susan’s unhappy look was gone and was replaced by this horribly fake smile.

“Good afternoon I’m Susan McKenzie and here is the weather for the day.” She said turning to the weather board, “Today we may have some high winds…” no shit.

I turned on all three fans to the max and soon the wind started picking up. The loudness of the fans drowned out Susan and soon, she stopped talking and brought her hands up as the strong wind hit her. Susan’s hair was flying rapidly in midair and slowly, Susan was starting to lose balance and was about to be blown back. In desperation, Susan grabbed onto the end of the screen to hold on for support, bad idea. The first thing to go was Susan’s jacket, the buttons flew off like dandelion heads and blew her jacket open. Susan gasped and tried to grab the jacket with one hand, instead, that enabled the jacket to fly off one arm and then fly off the other leaving her in her business shirt and her business skirt.

“Somebody turn the fans off!” she shouted.

I guess everybody on the crew was tired of Susan’s attitude because nobody bothered to help. Nobody was even panicking that these errors were live on TV, they all just stood back smiling. As Susan held on, the buttons of her blouse flew open and the center of her shirt parted exposing what looked like to be a white bra with yellow smiley faces on it. Susan screamed and let go of the screen to try and close her blouse, as soon as she let go she started flying in the air, but Susan quickly grabbed on to anchor table to hold on. I moved the fans closer to her to strengthen the breeze and it was enough to blow the shirt right off of her back.

Susan screamed some more and now the crew was laughing. I watched the director offstage and I watched him go to his head set and say, “Camera 1, follow Susan.” I couldn’t believe it, they were going to video tape Susan getting stripped live on TV. Susan could see herself on the screens from the back and her face turned red with rage.

“You’re all assholes I’ll never forgive you for this!” she said.

Her rage soon went to embarrassment as her skirt started to slide down from her hips exposing the top half of her bikini underwear with smiley faces on it. Susan gasped and tried to hold the skirt up with one hand. As she did that, she started to slide along the table again. Not wanting to go flying, Susan let go of her skirt and grabbed onto the edge of the table again, she was now crying. The skirt slid down and was blown off leaving Susan in her matching smiley face underwear. Her legs were kicking as she tried crossing her legs but it was no use.

From all of the anxiety Susan was feeling, her body was getting very sweaty, this caused her hands to get a little slippery and Susan lost her grip. Susan was blown across the anchor desk, and as she slid, her bra got caught along the surface and was ripped from her body from the momentum of her speed. Susan was sent crashing onto the set of another show, it looked to be a woman’s talk show.

The host and her guests screamed at the flying object that flew at them and landed in the center of the stage. Susan got up and looked around wondering where she was and then she realized that she was on the “Healing for Women” show. The host of the show laughed at the state of Susan’s current dress or undress and walked down to Susan placing her hand around her naked waste.

“Ladies and gentleman you know this woman, it’s our happy weather lady Susan McKenzie, spreading her happiness to all of us in her smiley face panties!” the host announced in front of a studio audience.

The audience applauded and laughed while Susan’s eyes widened and her hands flew to her bottom torso. Susan then hunched over herself trying to cover as much of her body as possible.

“Ple…please, give me your jacket.” Susan begged.

“Well Susan,” the host said, “If you were a nice woman, I would have. But since everyone in the studio knows you as the prima donna b*tch who throws tantrums, I think I’ll pass.”

Susan’s face turned red and she stood up to get right in the hosts face.

“You fucking birch! Give me something to wear, I can’t be on TV like this!” she shouted.
“You’re right” the host said, “You can’t be on TV like this. You’re clearly an unhappy and angry woman which is the exact opposite of what your panties are representing so since you’re not a happy person, you don’t deserve to wear those.”

Susan’s anger turned to fear as she saw the woman’s hands go up ready to grab onto her last piece of clothing. With her breasts covered, Susan made a b-line for the exit but as she was running, the host grabbed onto the back of her underwear and started pulling. Susan started pulling as well and it became a tug of way with Susan’s underwear. It got so stretched out that Susan was almost onto the other side of the stage until there was a loud rip. The host fell backward holding Susan’s underwear in her hand and Susan fell forward and fell right into the exit door and fell out onto the street.

A little dizzy from falling, Susan got up and rubbed her head and her now naked rear end. As soon as she felt her naked skin, she gasped and knelt down to cover her body. The next thing Susan heard was some whoots and the flashing of cameras. Susan turned around to see that the paparazzi was waiting outside and was taking pictures of her. Susan screamed out loud and ran back to the exit door to try and get back in. Unfortunately for Susan, the door was locked and now the National Esquire had hundreds of pictures of Susan’s full naked body and millions of viewers at home got to see a nice strip tease of Susan.

I had managed to follow the flying stripped Susan from behind the crowd and was now watching from outside by a dumpster. I was laughing at Susan as she grabbed a garbage lid to cover herself, when someone grabbed me from behind and through me into a wall and then into another alleyway.

I landed on my face and skidded along the ground.

“That will be the last human you humiliate demon.” A female voice said, “Now you face your own humiliation.”

I got up from the ground and turned to see a curvy brown haired woman, dressed in a maiden’s blouse and a long white skirt, armed with a shield and sword. This was my attacker.

“Well it’s about time you showed your face.” I said wiping the blood from my mouth and growing my claws.”, “Now if you don’t mind, who the hell are you and why the hell are
you attacking me?”

“My name is Beatrice Asguard.” She said proudly, “And I am one of the holy maidens from the kingdom of England, holy crusader and vanquisher of demons like you.”

Oh great, this woman was sent from heaven.

“I have been hunting you since you arrived here for your crimes of practicing Karmic Balance without a license and now you will be punished.”

Wait a minute, practicing without a license? Minos gave me the job so I should have been cleared. Something wasn’t right, but I didn’t have time to investigate now.

“Look lady there must be a mistake.” I said, “So why don’t you just cool it before you make a big mistake.”

“The only mistake is your existence on this planet. Now die!” she shouted as she charged at me with her sword.

I couldn’t freeze her in time because she was from heaven so I had to fight. I blocked her sword with my left hand and tried clawing her with my right. Beatrice blocked my right with her shield and then head butted me sending me back a little, man she may have been a maiden but she fought dirty. I regained my balance and just as she was charging at me, I grabbed her little waist and threw her over my head and sent her through a chain link fence that was behind me. I turned around and saw Beatrice struggling in the mess of metal that she was caught in, I guess I didn’t know my own strength.

“You’ll be sorry!” she shouted, “I’ll get out and then I’ll have your head!”

“You shouldn’t struggle so much” I said calmly, “Take your time sweety,”

I guess “sweety” offended her because she screamed out loud with rage and jerked her body forward causing her dress to rip amidst the fence. Beatrice was freed from the prison of the fence but was now standing in nothing but her white string bikini panties. I just stood there with my arms folded smiling.

“I told you so.” I said, “now you’re standing there half naked.”

Beatrice looked down to see if I was telling the truth, when she realized I was, she dropped her sword and shield and covered her chest, squeezing her legs together. So much for taking my head. Beatrice then ran to the fence and tried pulling her dress from the fence. While she was trying to get her clothes back, I picked up her sword, walked behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. Beatrice stopped pulling on her dress and slowly turned around to see me smiling, pointing her sword at her.

“Now I don’t have time to play this detective crap. So the first no I get, will be this blade through your stomach” I said, “So let’s give me my answers and I’ll let you go. Who else knows?”

Beatrice whimpered a little as she covered her naked breasts and then said, “Ei…eight more hunters know. Th…ther’s. a bounty for you.”

Shit, eight hunters were after me. Needless to say, I got a little pissed.

“All right next question, who told you?” I said.

“I..don’t know. Honest, there was a call placed out to all bounty hunters to get you.” She said.

Shit, that meant that someone high up was doing this. But who?

I relaxed my sword and started walking away trying to piece this all back together. As I walked away, I heard what I thought was laughter coming from the woman who was whimpering just a minute ago. I turned around and looked at Beatrice who was laughing at me wickedly still covering herself.

“You may have beaten me demon, but the other hunters will come after you and will deliver your carcass back to hell!” she said.

With one quick movement, I lunged at Beatrice and slashed at her causing her to flinch. Beatrice’s body tightened up for fear of getting cut, instead, she felt the right side of her panties lose tension and then slide off of her body leaving her completely naked. Beatrice’s eyes widened as her face turned red and she grabbed her shield from the ground to cover her body. Before I could do anything else, a beam of light came from the sky and went over Susan.

“Beatrice!” a voice said, it was St. Peter.

“Master” Beatrice said a bit surprised, “Help me!”

“No!” Peter said, sounding a bit pissed, “You’ve already made an embarrassment of heaven with your poor fighting skills. We are sending you back to heaven!”

Beatrice started shaking her head frantically, “No! Not now! Please give me some clothes first!”

Before she could say anything else, Beatrice disappeared and was teleported back up to heaven. I could hear the echoes of her screams as the ray of light slowly went up into the sky. Now alone, I started walking out of the alleyways and started to think. The only person I could think of who could have ratted me out was Michael, the angel who helped me strip Amy. I was gonna get payback, but first I had eight hunters out for my head. Worst of all, I wasn’t going to be able to use my powers against them which meant I needed help. I pulled out my cell phone to let Minos know that my job was finished and was teleported back to hell. I was going to go back to the eighth sphere and make a call to arms to my brothers for the battle that was about to come.

Epilogue:

Zeke for some reason was unable to make an update on the New York mission so I will have to fill in for him. I apologize my lord for his absence and will be sure to penalize him for it later but for now I won’t waste your time.

Angela Spinelli: Angela lost her reputation as a tough tomboy and never hung out with the guys again. Instead, she moved to the country to reinvent herself, going to a community college to get her degree in communications. On her senior year, after establishing new friends and what was about to be a promising radio career, pictures of her mishap at the court surfaced and she was a laughing stock once again. Angela did not get her spot on the radio and instead was nothing but a secretary.

Karen Faye: Karen went to the hospital to get her poison ivy treated. As soon as she got out, she was arrested for indecent exposure and cruelty to animals because the pigeons that ate her underwear got sick. She lost her job in realty and was the topic of many embarrassed nude female sights all over the internet.

Susan McKenzie: Susan’s weather career really took off, in the adult entertainment industry. After being the main topic of the tabloid headings for a couple weeks, Susan could not find a job since the network fired her. Her only job she could get was being the weather lady on the naked news on the adult channel. Susan does it every night but still feels embarrassment in front of the camera.

Zeke has not reported in after this assignment which is a little strange. I will investigate into his absence my lord but in his defense, he has done a terrific job. These women have not hurt anyone anymore and seem to have changed for the better. Sincerely

Lord Minos
Director of Punishment programs.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2013, 05:25 PM

Karmic Balance The Hunt

I took the elevator down to the eighth sphere of hell plotting out my next move. Eight hunters were going to be after my head and I wouldn’t be able to use my powers against them. I could probably have taken on one of them, two at the most, but without my powers any more hunters would be too much. I needed help so I went down to the eighth sphere to rally up my brothers.

The first brother I talked to was Hellsscream. Hellcream had the power of a mighty voice, back in the day when demons roamed earth, he could bring down avalanches with his voice. I headed down to his area, which were large canyons filled with people who have been damned. Sure enough, Hellscream was riding a dragon and screaming his lungs out, causing rocks to fall on it’s helpless victims. As he swooped down closer to me I called out.

“Hey, Hellscream!”

“What?” he replied, his voice nearly sent me back from its force.

“Don’t shout, it’s me Zeke! Come down here I need to talk to you it’s important!”

Hellscream pulled back the reigns on his dragon and swooped down to the area where I was standing. Hellscream dismounted and walked up to me taking off his helmet.

“What is it brother? It’s been a long time. What, is the Karma department too good for us now?” he joked.

“No, it’s not that, Minos has been really riding me anyway. That’s not the point, I need your help.” I said.

“What do you need?”

“For some reason, I have been practicing Karmic Balance without a license and now I have eight hunters after me.”

“I thought Minos cleared you.”

“I thought so too, I’m going to look into that. But before I can, I need to get these hunters off my back.”

Hellscream rubbed his chin and started to pace, I could tell he was interested, he liked to fight. He was also restless from being down in the eighth sphere for a long time. “Okay, I’m in.” he said, “But, we’re going to get the others.”

“That’s why I talked to you first, because I knew you could get the others involved.” I said, “I am going to go back up to Earth in Los Angeles and I want you guys to meet me there. If there’s going to be fighting in public, then at least it’ll look like a movie is being shot and it won’t cause suspicion.

Hell scream nodded and mounted his dragon.

“I’ll meet you in an hour.” He said as he flew off.

When Hellscream was out of my sight, I went back up to the first sphere and took the portal to LA.

As soon as I teleported to LA I was placed in an open garden of a Buddhist temple located in the city. Something was wrong, Hell’s portals do not transport demons to holy places. This wasn’t good, since I came up to Earth on a non-business trip, I had no disguise so seeing a demon in a holy place was going to cause suspicion. Before I could look for a hiding place, I heard a high pitched female voice. “Don’t move, Demon, your days are numbered.” She said.

I turned around to see a woman of about 5’ 4” with her hair braided into a ponytail. She looked rather busty, but that could have been because she was clothed in a large pink Kimono. She looked real serious, I could tell she was a hunter because it’s not everyday you see someone holding a staff with a large blade at the end of it.

“My name is Jade,” she said, “And I am a Demon Hunter.”

“No duh, sweetheart, you’re pal Beatrice already told me about you guys.” I said impatiently

“Then you’ll know resistance is useless since seven others are after you.” She said as she twirled her staff into battle mode, “Of course, they will be too late by the time I’m through with you. Now die!”

Jade leapt into the air and kicked me in the face sending me back a few steps, okay she was a little fast. As I regained balance she swung the sharp end of her blade at me, I sidestepped it once and then sidestepped again when she swung up the blunt side of the staff. I swung my tail around and Jade countered it with a jump. Jade came down with another kick, but this time, I grabbed her leg and threw her over my head. Jade flew into the air, only to somehow shift her weight to do a flip and land on her feet again, damn, what was it going to take?

“Give up now, it’s pointless fighting me!” she said. I was starting to believe her too.
Jade let out a battle cry and charged at me, spinning her weapon in a constant circle. I grew my claws and tried to attack her, but every time I would swipe at her, she would twirl her damn body around and swing the blade at me, it was like a messed up kind of dance. She was pushing me back with her weird dance, eventually I was going to be up against a wall. As I was backing up, I saw a garden hoe near the ground, I quickly did a forward roll and grabbed the hoe as I rolled. I landed on my feet just behind Jade and I dug the hoe into the ground, catching the side of her Kimono, Jade thought I was attacking her and she did another twirl to evade my attack, which would be her undoing. There was a loud rip as her Kimono got caught on the hoe and was ripped form Jade’s twirling body. Jade stopped twirling and stood in a fighting stance, but she lost a lot of intimidation just standing there in her silk pink underwear with daisies printed on it.

Smiling, I grabbed her Kimono from the ground and held it up, “Lose something?” I asked.

Jade’s jaw dropped as well as her weapon as she crumbled to her knees covering her naked breasts, for a small woman she definitely had some nice sized breasts. I slowly walked towards her and picked up the weapon she dropped, in fear, Jade started backing away from me still covering her breasts.

“Tsk tsk.” I said, “Walking around in your undies, and in a holy place no less.”

That made Jade’s face turn even redder as she brought her other hand to her crotch.

“Please, kill me now! I can’t live on after enduring this humiliation!” she said.

I shrugged and raised the blade over my head pointing it towards Jade, and with a quick thrust I brought it down to the ground. Jade flinched a little as the blade dug into the ground, but opened her eyes when she realized she was okay. Instead of feeling the blade go into her, all she felt was the side of her underwear coming apart. Jade yelped and stood up, which caused her underwear slide down from her waist leaving her completely naked.

“I’m not going to kill you.” I said, “I want the other hunters to know what’s coming for them. Death is too easy, I’m gonna let you live on, and face the hunters who have probably been watching your poor loss already.”

As I said that, Jade’s face turned even redder as she ran to her Kimono and brought it up to the front of her body.

“Y..you’ll never get away with this!” she said, “The others will get you, you’ll see!”

Before I could respond, a ray of light came down over Jade and she was teleported up to heaven.

“Nice fighting skills” another voice said causing me to turn around to see the source.
Standing behind me were Hellscream with four other demons. The short demon with long hair was Pan the swift, his power was blinding speed. The handsome demon dressed in a business suit next to him was Mammon the unseen, whose power was invisibility. Next to him was a demon wearing a mask with a scaly body, this was Abaddon, whose face was so horrid it was known to scare lesser people to death. Finally the last demon next to him was a small demon floating in the air who had a third eye, this was Thamusz, his power was telekinesis.

“It took you guys long enough.” I said.

“It took me forever to find these guys, they were all busy” Hellscream said defensively.

“So what’s the plan brother, we’ve been told you need help.” Said Abaddon with his booming voice.

I took a deep breath as I prepared the story for these guys, knowing that I was going to get some flak for what has happened so far.

“Okay, as you guys know, Minos gave me a spot in the Karma department. Which was fine until on my second mission, one girl managed to conjure up unholy armor and I needed help. The only way I knew to destroy it was from a flaming sword, so I got the angel Michael to help me.”

Boy you would have thought I spat in their faces with the way they reacted.

“How dare you!” Mammon said, “Traitor!”

“Easy guys, what would you have done in such short time hm?” I asked, shutting them up.

Their angry faces were replaced with unhappy but understanding looks as they realized they couldn’t have done much either.

“When I finished the job, I told Michael not to tell anyone. Well, now I have these hunters after me because they think I have been practicing Karmic Balance without a license, which I will also need to investigate later. That’s why you’re here to fight hunters.

My brothers muttered amongst themselves, I could tell they were not happy with me seeking help form an angel, but I could tell they were excited as well because it was not everyday they got to fight hunters.

“So what’s your plan?” Pan asked me.

“The hunters probably have some sort of spell to trace and demonic presence.” I said, “But they cannot tell which demon is which, so any demonic presence they pick up will assume it’s me. So, if we split up, we split up the hunters. Got it?”

My brothers all nodded, smiling, they were pumped. But before they were about to leave I had to add something. “Hey guys, don’t kill them. I still want to keep this secret from the big guy okay? Just, I dunno, humiliate them all right?”

My brothers all nodded as they all walked away from the group and teleported to some locations where I didn’t know. I sat in the garden, hoping that my plan would work. It should, with the hunters all split up, I could start figuring things out as to why heaven would be after me. While I was thinking, the battle raged on.

Hellscream teleported himself to a mall. I guess his rationale was that if he was in a crowded area, the hunters would sense a demonic force in a crowded area and would want to extinguish it quickly before it caused damage. Well, now, seeing a demon in public is a little scary and sure enough, everybody in the mall screamed at the sight of Hellscream and ran out of the mall for fear of their lives. All right not low key but I trusted my brother knew what he was doing. When the mall was empty, Hellscream decided to bring more attention as he let out a loud sonic scream nearly destroying a nearby clothing store. That did the trick, sure enough, three ropes dropped from the windows of the mall. Hellscream looked up and saw three women dressed in golden Holy armor and long white skirts. They looked like something out of mythology. They were blonde slender triplets who looked very curvy under that armor. Their dresses were also very long, which meant that they had some very long legs hidden under there. Hellscream was very cautious however because he saw that the three women were armed with crossbows.

Once the women rappelled down to the ground, they armed their crossbows and aimed them at Hellscream.

“Zeke, you are charged with practicing Karmic Balance without a license, come with us and you shall not be harmed…much.” Said the center triplet with a sadistic grin.

Hellscream smiled knowing that my plan was working, they thought he was me. “You’ll have to drag my dead carcass up to that sissy little cloud called heaven.” He said.
“So be it.” Said the women as she nodded to her sisters.

Before he knew it, Hellscream saw three arrows flying towards him, he quickly ducked, feeling the breeze of one arrow zoom over his head, he needed to be more careful. Hellscream got to his feet and let out a sonic scream, but not soon enough as all three sisters leapt in the air. Hell scream looked up trying to see where they went. They were good, all three sisters landed and were now standing in a triangle around Hellscream. As they landed they fired their crossbows again, Hellscream dodged two of them, but the other one hit him in the leg. Hellscream roared in pain as he started to hobble away.

“Follow him!” shouted one of the sisters.

Hellscream started running away, dodging arrows that were coming at him, he needed to get to a spot where could breathe in enough air to let out a big scream again. Hellscream ran as fast as he could, dodging arrows and listening to the evil laughter of the hunters behind him, he didn’t expect to deal with three hunters. Finally, he ran into a nearby Radioshack to rethink his plan. The sisters followed him inside but did not see where he hid so they were sure to be careful. The three hunters were slowly walking into the store, very alert. As they were searching for him, Hellscream was behind the counter, hooking up all the speakers to one microphone. Since most of his powers were based on sound, Hellscream was known to study speaker systems and frequencies to enhance his power, this couldn’t have been a better time. Once the last speaker was hooked up, Hellscream turned on the speaker system and the mic causing a very loud but gentle hum to go off.
The hunters turned their crossbows to the source, which was behind the counter.

“It’s over Demon, give up!” said one of them.

Hell scream stood up from behind the counter with the microphone in his hand, smiling, “No, it’s over for you guys!”

Before they could fire, Hellscream let out a loud sonic scream into the microphone. With his already powerful voice amplified into the speakers, the hunters were bombarded with a loud sonic boom, as the sound barrier broke, their armor and skirts were blown clear off their bodies and went flying halfway across the mall. The hunters screamed and dropped their weapons as they covered themselves, Hellscream was now laughing at the site he saw. The triplets were clearly resourceful hunters. One of them was clad in matching leopard print underwear, another was clad in Zebra striped underwear while the other one was clad in snake skin underwear. As the girls crossed their legs and tried covering themselves, Hellscream grabbed a camera from behind and hit record, aiming it at the half naked hunters.

“Smile, your on candid camera!” he said.

The three hunters looked around and saw their animal underwear clad bodies on all the TV screens in the store. The girls screamed even louder as they ran out of the store and made their way towards the exit of the mall.

“St. Peter get us out of here, please!” said one of the hunters with a little helplessness in her voice.

“Just a second, it’ll take some extra time because there’s three of you” Peter said.

The girls exited out the doors of the mall, forgetting that there was a crowd of people outside. When they saw the huge population of people staring at them, they screamed and tried to run back into the mall. Hellscream was right behind them however, and quickly locked the doors behind them.

As the three hunters tried to get in, an angry group of people marched their way up to the front. It turns out, there was an animal rights protest going on that day and when the protestors saw the girls in their animal skinned underwear, I guess they were a little mad.

“Oh I see!” said one of the protestors, “Wearing animals as coats isn’t good enough, you need to wear them as underwear too you sl*ts!”

The grouped of protestors rushed the hunters and ripped their underwear from their bodies. The hunters tried desperately to hold on to their last garments, but it was no use against the crowd of hands that grabbed them. The protestors backed off, leaving the girls huddled together, covering their now naked bodies.

“Look at them” said another protestor, “Now you know what the animals you killed feel like!”

The hunters were now crying and started to turn red. They closed their eyes in embarrassment, praying to God that Peter would hurry up and get them out of there. With their eyes closed, they didn’t notice one protestor walk up to them with a bucket of red paint and throw it in their direction. The girls all screamed and uncovered themselves as they were doused in red paint.

Hellscream was laughing at the former three badass hunters who were now three cowering girls running around covered in red paint, with their blonde hair now a red mess over their eyes. As the girls were flailing around from the shock of getting red paint on them, the ray of light finally arrived and transported them back to heaven. It was a tough battle, but Hellscream came out on top.

While Hellscream was battling the three hunters, Pan was wondering around a museum in the city. I guess his rationale was that museums had a lot of holy artifacts in them so if he managed to steal some of them, it would lure the hunters to him, that or he just wanted to steal some valuable stuff. Pan was standing in front of a painting of St. Catherine, admiring its beauty and it’s value. With blinding speed, Pan rushed up to the painting and took it off the wall and then rushed back to where he was standing.

“This’ll get me some nice favors amongst those demons on the seventh sphere” he said smiling.

As Pan was admiring his work, he stopped when he heard the sounds of clanking armor moving.

Pan turned around to see a very tall, blonde and busty woman standing before him armed with a rapier. Her lower body was slender and curvy while her upper body seemed to bulge out, almost too much, but it also could have been form the thick armor covering her upper torso.

“Humiliating women without a license is one thing” she said, “But stealing a portrait of St. Catherine is another.”

“And who may I ask, are you fair buxom wench.” Pan asked.

“My name is Sophia de Croix” she said, a little red from Pan’s name calling, “And I’ve come to slay you.”

Pan rolled his eyes and set the painting down, trying to smooth things over. “Look lady, why don’t we just go out, have some coffee, maybe some sex and we’ll let this no license things blow over okay?” he said.

Pan’s words did nothing to please Sophia. Sophia turned even redder as she let out a battle cry and rushed at Pan with her sword. Pan, confident in his speed stood there with his arms folded waiting for her attack. As she got closer, Sophia started making rapid thrusts with her sword until all Pan could see were multiple blurs around her body, he didn’t expect her to be this fast. Pan quickly backed up and grabbed a sword from a standing suit of armor to block the attacks. Pan defended himself just in time as he was assaulted by what seemed to be hundreds of slashes coming from the fast Sophia. As Sophia pushed her body forward, Pan managed to parry her attack and sent her backwards. Pan took this time to regain his ground and ran to the other side of the room. Pan stopped to look at his sword, or what was left of it which was now just a stubble.
Sophia laughed confidently as she watched Pan examine his destroyed sword in disbelief.

“You will do well not to underestimate my abilities demon or it will be your undoing.” She said.

Pan curled his lip, trying to maintain his temper as her words cut through him like a knife. Pan set his broken sword down and got another sword from another suit of armor.

“Okay, I’ll admit I was impressed.” Pan said circling Sophia, “But now, prepare to be even more impressed.”

Sophia smirked with intrigue as she circled Pan. She planted her front foot firmly on the ground and then rushed at Pan again with the same attack. This time, Pan used his full speed and was sure to block each fast strike that Sophia threw at him. This went on for about a minute until Sophia leapt back to catch her breath. Pan smiled at the tired Sophia as he leaned up against a wall and said, “you know, you should take that armor off your torso, you’ll be less tired, come on, I’m not sure if you’re a C or a D cup.”

Pan’s comment enraged Sophia as she got a second adrenaline rush and charged even faster at Pan who didn’t really have nowhere to go since his back was too a wall. Sophia thought this would be final blow because she knew Pan couldn’t dodge her fastest attack, but Pan was the fastest demon in the universe and sure enough, he did dodge her attack. Pan simply sidestepped before Sophia hit him and with full force, she crashed into the wall causing pieces of the wall to fly all over the place, as well as her armor to fly all over the place from shattering on impact. Sophia was a little dizzy from the impact and was slowly losing her balance, standing in only a long skirt and a corset with roses printed on it. Pan whistled at the woman’s exposed upper torso and said, “So I guess you are really a C cup then.”

Sophia came to her senses and wondered what Pan was talking about. Sophia then looked down at the ground and saw her armor scattered all over the place and then looked down to see her exposed corset. Sophia gasped and covered her upper half with one arm and held her sword arm out ready to attack. “No one gets the best of me!” she said.

“Oh but I do!” Pan said getting in his fighting stance, “And that’s not all I’ll get!”
Sophia rushed at Pan again and Pan rushed at Sophia. Sophia thrust her sword at Pan but hit only air as Pan dove low to the ground and grabbed Sophia’s skirt as he passed her, ripping it from her body. The move was so fast that it sent Sophia spinning across the room. It was quite an amusing sight to see Sophia spinning around in her matching corset and panties with roses all over them. When Sophia regained her balance, she felt a cool breeze hitting her legs and when she brought her hands down to her lower torso and felt her silk panties instead of a dress, she knew she was in trouble.

Sophia’s legs buckled together as she tried to cover as much of her body as she could while still holding her sword in attack mode. Pan was now holding her skirt up the way a matador holds his cape.

“I got to hand it to you Sophia, for standing there in nothing but your skivvies, you got some iron will.” Pan said holding the cape out in front of him, “C’mon you want this back? Come get it!”

Sophia’s face turned beat red as she made another lunge at Pan, who quickly sidestepped Sophia and swung the cape around him shouting, “Ole!” as he brought his hand down and spanked Sophia’s back side.

Sophia screamed in rage as she her hand went to feel the slight pain on her behind and her whole body was practically red. After rubbing her ass a little, Sophia charged at Pan again, only this time, she was swinging her sword wildly and rather sloppily, not charging as fast as she had been. Pan zipped passed Sophia and grabbed the threads to her corset as he past her, causing Sophia to drop her sword as she was reared in Pan’s direction. Sophia’s placed her hands on the threads Pan was pulling trying to get them back, but Pan was pulling pretty hard on the threads, tightening the corset and causing Sophia to lose oxygen.

“Pll…please..ll..et go.” Sophia weakly pleaded, before finally passing out from lack of air. Pan let go of the threads to her corset and let Sophia faint to the ground. He wasn’t done yet.

Pan walked up to Sophia and unlaced her corset from her body. As soon as the last threed was loosened, her breasts popped free from it’s lacy prison. Pan was quite impressed with this sexy warrior. So much so, he felt her body should be on display for everyone. With great concentration, Pan managed to conjure up a canvas and a set of paints, for Pan was also a great painter and was very good at painting the finest detail. With his fine art skills and great speed, Pan managed to paint an exact replica of Sophia lying helplessly on the ground, topless and in her rose panties in about three minutes. When he was finished with the painting, he placed it in the same spot where he took the St. Catherine painting and then went down to awaken Sophia.

After a few nudges to her breast, Sophia moaned and slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Pan poking at her breasts with his finger. Sophia blushed as she gasped and smacked Pan’s hand away.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she asked as she got to her feet covering her breasts.

“Just making sure I got all the detail right.” Pan said.

“What do you mean detail?” she asked.

“The detail of the painting I did of you, look.”

Sophia turned to where Pan pointed and her face turned to a look of sheer terror. There in the main exhibit for the world to see was Sophia lying on the ground half-naked. Quickly, Sophia rushed to the painting and tried to take it off the wall, as she walked up to the painting, two security officers saw her and ran up to Sophia to stop her.

“Hey lady!” one of them said, “Hands off the painting!”

“B..but, this doesn’t belong here. This is of me, this can’t be up here!” Sophia begged.

By that time, the officers caught up to Sophia and grabbed her hands.

“I don’t care, this thing was up on the wall, which means someone wanted it to belong here.” Said the police officer, as he stopped when he realized the half naked woman in the painting was the same woman standing in front of him. “Shouldn’t you be admiring the work you modeled for?” he asked.

“No! I don’t want this portrait of my nakedness in here!” Sophia said, “This was all his doing, wait where?”

Sophia turned to point at where Pan was last standing, only to find that Pan was no longer there. Pan that little rascal, always speeding off to hide just as the cops were coming.

The police not satisfied, handcuffed Sophia and started taking her away, with her legs kicking in the air.

“No! This can’t be in here! People can’t see me like this! I am Sophia de Croix!” Sophia shouted helplessly. Pan watched from the sides as the police dragged the half naked Sophia away, admiring his work that was going to be permanently admired in the museum, too bad Sophia wouldn’t see it the same way.

While Pan was battling it out with Sophia, Mammon had teleported himself into an underground night club. It was a Goth club that was open all the time since it was underground and no light shined through it. Mammon figured many people in this area were guilty of carnal sin and that the hunters would soon find him here. Mammon, not wanting to cause too much attention, used his powers to make himself invisible and started walking around the crowd. Slowly, Mammon moved his way through the crowd until he got to the main dance floor where he planned to get a good scope out on everybody in the room. Just as he stepped in the center, he felt something wrap tight around his ankle. Before Mammon could bend down and feel what it was, he felt a hard pull on his ankle and he was yanked to the ground.

“It’s no use hiding demon.” A cold woman’s voice said, “I can see exactly where you are.”

Mammon looked up from behind to see that there was a whip wrapped tightly around his ankle. He followed the whip from his ankle all the way to the source. Standing before him was a woman dressed in 18th century royal dress. She had a long purple jacket covering a golden vest with a white shirt under it and white pantaloons. She definitely looked like somebody from a pure bloodline but she looked like she meant business. Mammon guessed she had to have been about 5’6” and her dark red lips and white hair made her look like an evil queen.

“Aren’t you dressed improperly in this type of place” Mammon said.

“The only thing improper are these harlots in this building, whom I’m sure you can’t wait to drag to your realm.” The Woman said indignantly, “I am Lucia Gratiano, and I’ve come to claim your head.”

Before Mammon could say anything else, Lucia lifted the arm with the whip and Mammon was sent flying in the air and landed right in the middle of the dance floor. The other dance goers heard a loud crash and fled the dance floor in fear from the unseen noise that was just made. With the battle area clear, Lucia stepped forward.

“You may be wondering how is it I can see you?” Lucia said smiling, “With a little help from an incantation I found, it was quite easy to spot you.”

Apparently, Lucia never saw any James Bond movies or she would have done well to shut her mouth. Mammon knew exactly what incantation she was talking about. The incantation she spoke of, to see the unseen, required dipping a sacred jewel in a special solution. Mammon immediately studied Lucia’s slender body and saw around her neck was a green jewel that glowed, that was the target. Mammon lengthened his claws and slashed the whip from his hands. As soon as Mammon got up, Lucia’s whip reformed where it had broken off. Lucia lashed the whip out again but this time, Mammon brought his arm up and it wrapped around his arm. Mammon grunted from the pain and dug his feet in the ground as Lucia started pulling him forward.

“It’s useless demon,” Lucia said, “No one’s been able to break me!”

Mammon kept pulling from Lucia but she was surprisingly too strong for him. Mammon had a second plan however. This time, instead of fighting Lucia’s pulling, Mammon charged at her, doubling his momentum towards Lucia. Lucia was caught off guard and Mammon’s speed and he shoulder charged her with all of his weight and knocked her to the ground. While Lucia was stunned, Mammon bent down and sn*tched the necklace from her and held it in her hand.

“Oh God no!” Lucia shouted as she reached to grab the amulet only to miss.

“Now, I’m gonna break you.” Mammon said as he crushed the gem into dust.

Immediately, Mammon disappeared from Lucia’s view. Panicking, she quickly got to her feet and tried to listen for any slight sound of movement. But Mammon was too good at being unseen and he was very careful, he was already behind her and when he got close, he gently pinched Lucia’s firm behind.

Lucia’s hands immediately flew to her backside as she turned around and lashed her whip out in the direction. This was all a very surreal thing to see from the crowd because all they could see was some weird woman using a whip lashing it in thin air.

Unfortunately for a petite woman with short hair standing off to the side watching, Lucia missed Mammon, who had stepped out of the way, and the tip of the whip snapped against the long dress of the blonde woman. As the whip snapped, a tear opened up from the center of the top of her strapless dress all the way down to her naval. The girl shrieked from seeing the whip go at her and before she could grab the sides, she felt her dress split open slide down from her body and to her feet leaving the girl standing there in a black thong and garter belt. The crowd all laughed as the girl picked up her dress and hugged it to her body to cover herself.

“Mon dieu!” the girl shouted.

Her friend, a slender woman with black hair, dressed in a black mini skirt and sleeveless grey top stepped back with her jaw open. She said with a French accent “Cleodine! Your dress! And since when did you where lingerie like that? I only thought you wore girly panties.”

Cleodine blushed as she clutched the torn dress to her body, her face growing redder by the minute as gawkers turned from the fight to look at her state of undress, admiring her cute ass between the cloth of the thong. “Helena! Stop looking at me!” she whined to her friend. “What is this woman’s problem?” she asked directing it towards Lucia.

“Shut up you wh*r*!” Lucia said still trying to sense where Mammon was, “This doesn’t concern you!”

“But it concerns you!” Mammon said.

Mammon was behind Lucia again and this time, he grabbed the back of her jacket and ripped it from her shoulders. Lucia gasped as she stepped back from where Mammon was and lashed the whip out again. This time, the whip caught the side of the woman named Helena just a at the hip. She yelped as she stepped back from the whip and then felt her skirt slide down her hips and to her feet, leaving her to stand there in her pink bikini panties with little red poodles printed on it. Helena screamed as she cross one leg over the other before covering her panties with her hands.

Cleodine, with her dress still held up to her half naked body smirked as she tugged at the waistband of Helena’s panties. “Poodles Helena? Really? That’s hardly something appropriate for a Goth club.” She teased.

Helena’s face grew red as she bent down to pull her skirt up, “Shut up! I hope whoever is pissing this woman off finally teaches her a lesson!”

“Shut up you freak!” Lucia shouted at Helena, turning in circles not wanting to get caught from behind by Mammon. “That jacket was handed down to me from many generations!”

“Yeah, I imagine all of those fancy clothes were but kiss em goodbye!” Mammon said.

Lucia shrieked as one of her hands flew to her chest, her face turning red at the thought of the idea. “Never in a million years!” Lucia said, “Now you will see my true power!”

Lucia lashed her whip in the air and with a crack of her whip, it grew four more tips at the end. Lucia’s eyes started to glow and then a shock wave shot from her arm down to the whip and then, her whip was now flowing with electricity. This was going to be a bit difficult if Mammon wasn’t careful.

Lucia lashed her whip to an empty spot to where Mammon wasn’t standing, but it was close enough to almost singe his tail. Mammon flew out of the way as Lucia started to swing the whip wildly around the room, causing everyone in the crowd to run out of the club screaming. Helena, with her hands holding her skirt up said, “This is getting too dangerous Cleodine! We have to leave!”

“What?” Cleodine said as she squeezed her legs together, “B-but I’m only wearing lingerie!”

CRACK! Lucia sent her whips out, one of the tips striking Cleodine in the exposed part of her ass. Cleodine yelped as she dropped her dress and ran outside, a small red welt developing on her right cheek.

“Wait for me!” Helena called out. CRACK! Another whiplash struck the back of Helena’s top, causing it to split down the middle, exposing her matching pink poodle bra. She looked down and saw her breasts exposed and wrapped her arms around them. This was a mistake because with her arms around her chest, her skirt fell back down to her feet. Whimpering as she realized she was standing in the club in her underwear, Helena stepped out of her skirt and decided to run out the door before she lost anymore clothes. “This woman is insane!” she said.

CRACK! Mammon ducked another lash from the whip and tackled Lucia to the ground. As she fell, Lucia’s hand loosened around the whip and Mammon took the opportunity to grab it from her and leap back to the other side of the room. Lucia gasped as she realized she was unarmed and stood up in the center of the dance floor and started shaking.

“Okay.” She said helplessly, “I’m unarmed, you can leave now. I won’t bother you anymore.”

That wasn’t going to be good enough for Mammon.

Mammon lashed the electrically charged whip at Lucia and the five strands wrapped tightly around her body. Lucia yelped as they tightened and she knew what was going to happen next. Sure enough, the electricity shot through the whip and was electrocuting Lucia. As she screamed, Lucia could feel the fabric of her clothing slowly getting fried away and she felt more and more skin being exposed.

“No no no! This can’t happen to me!” she screamed.

Mammon smiled as the electricity stopped flowing when all of Lucia’s clothes were gone and she was standing there tied up in the whip in a one piece leather bathing suit with leather boots on. All Lucia could do to cover up was squeeze her legs since she was tight up as she tried to break free.

“Please let me go!” she begged between tears.

“There’s nothing I hate more than a hypocrite.” Mammon said, “You call all the people in this club harlots and here you are wearing leather undies. I see what turns you on lady. You must have spent a lot of time in the dungeon at your castle huh?”

Lucia’s face turned beet red at Mammon’s comment as she replied, “I never did anything of the sort!”

Mammon was tired of this woman’s lying and decided to retract the whip from her body. As soon as she was set free, Lucia’s arms covered her breasts and her crotch trying to keep what little dignity she had left.

As he watched Lucia squirm, Mammon noticed that there were three golden buckles on the side of Lucia’s outfit that Lucia wasn’t covering. Mammon lashed the whip out again at Lucia which scared her to bring her hands up to her face, but Mammon wasn’t aiming at her face. Instead, three of the tips of the whip hit the three buckles. The three buckles broke and Lucia’s leather body suit nearly exploded off of her body as her breasts flew out, released from the tightness of the leather. Mammon was impressed, that leather must have been real strong because Lucia’s breast size had to have been a 38D. Lucia gasped and her hands flew to her large breasts and her leather body suit fell to the ground.
“Man, women would kill to have natural breasts like that and here you go and try to make em smaller.” Mammon said.

Lucia fell to her knees crying and Mammon dropped the whip to the ground now that the battle was done. Mammon started walking up the stairs to the exit of the club but then turned his head and called back, “If I were you, I’d get out of here since I wasn’t wearing anything because the crowd will be coming back.”

Lucia gasped as she picked up her leather suit and tried to hold it together on her body. “St. Peter!” she cried, “Get me out of here!”

“Sadly I cannot help you Lucia.” Peter said, “You are in an area of great Sin where the ray of light cannot reach you, you’ll have to find another way out.”

Lucia looked around the room in a panic and then shouted out, “There’s no other way out! Not even a back door!”

“Exactly.” Mammon said.

Mammon walked outside to see that the Goth crowd was all standing outside of the doors in awe of what they had seen. Still invisible, he walked through the crowd and stood behind the two women who were wearing nothing but their undergarments, each of their arms folded over their breasts and crotches as their legs squirmed together.

“This is humiliating!” Cleodine said as she looked at all the gawkers staring at her. “Why did you leave your purse in the club? Now we can’t go home!”

“It’s not my fault!” Helena said, “Look at me! I lost my top! I didn’t want to lose anything else!”

Just then, Lucia emerged from the steps holding the sides of her leather suit together. Everybody in the crowd starting whooping and whistling at Lucia’s body. As the cheers got louder, Lucia’s face got redder. As Lucia was walking, she passed Helena and Cleodine.

“There she is!” Cleodine pointed angrily.

“And you called us wh*r*s! What is this? A dominatrix outfit?” Helena asked as she reached out and sn*tched Lucia’s body suit, ripping it away from her body. Lucia screamed as her large breasts bounced free and she tried desperately to escape while covering herself. The crowd surrounded Lucia and started taking pictures. Mammon laughed as he left Lucia to defend for herself and poor Lucia was stuck trying to keep her dignity while standing in public naked.

Meanwhile, Abaddon, had decided to teleport to a haunted house attraction located in Disneyland. Abaddon’s features were very horrifying so he decided to remain in a horrifying place not to cal too much attention to him. Abaddon was walking around the ball room of the haunted house. It was a nice place, the table was covered in cob webs and the room was dark and unlit since the chandelier lights were off. Abaddon was about to sit down at the table until he felt a leather boot meet the left side of his face. Abaddon was sent flying across the table and crashed against the wall. Grumbling, he got to his feet to see a woman with a very toned body, wearing camouflage army pants and a green tank top.

“All right buddy, ready to dance?” she said as she tightened her blond ponytail.

Abaddon hissed as he crouched on all fours ready to attack. The woman, put up her hands to defend herself and then charged at Abaddon. Abaddon leapt in the air ready to take her down but the girl countered him with a round house to the face that sent him flying across the room again. Abaddon crashed against a wall and was temporarily knocked out. Laughing, the woman started walking up towards Abaddon and pulled out a walkie talkie.

“This is officer Lynn Briggs reporting, “ she said, “I’ve caught the demon, you can call the other hunters off.”

The walkie talkie beeped and St. Peter was on the other line, “Uh Lynn. I hate to break it to you but you but that’s not the demon we’re after. I’m not sure what’s going on but, the other hunter said she’s tailing the demon now. Keep searching, over.”

Lynn stood there in confusion as St. Peter signed off. She looked at Abaddon’s unconscious body closely and cracked her knuckles.

“Great, I spend half the day tracking down the demon and you’re not the right one.” She said angrily as she started to walk away.

As Lynn started walking away, Abaddon regained consciousness and opened his eyes. Lynn started to slow down her walking as she heard what she thought to be a low growl. Abaddon rose to his feet, really pissed off and slowly brought his clawed hand to his face and slowly took off his mask. By this time, Lynn had stopped walking and she slowly started to turn around. As Lynn turned around to face Abaddon, his eyes were glowing bright red illuminating his horrid face that was so distorted, words cannot describe the awful scene. Lynn’s eyes widened as she saw Abaddon’s face and she screamed so loud that it broke one of the empty glasses on the dining table. Lynn’s hair sprang out from its hair tie and became all spread out and messy. Lynn also felt the front of her pants getting tighter as if they were getting pulled. As she looked down, to her disbelief, Lynn saw her pants rip from her legs and watched as they ran out of the room as if occupied by the invisible man, Lynn could not believe that Abaddon had scared the pants off of her. Lynn screamed again as she pulled her shirt down over her French cut panties with the princesses from Disney printed on them, how appropriate Abaddon thought.

“Oh..my god!” Lynn shouted.

Before Lynn could run, Abaddon’s face lit up even more as he let out a terrifying roar. Lynn screamed again and she felt the straps of her tank top rip from her shoulders and fly out of the room leaving Lynn standing there topless. Lynn was so shocked she couldn’t decide whether or not whether to cover her breasts or her embarrassing underwear. Instead, Lynn just stood there, legs crossed and hands spread out, whimpering. Before Abaddon could do anything else, the chandelier lights lit up and a door swung open. Abaddon immediately shrunk back and out of the room, but Lynn was still in shock and screamed, deciding that her breasts needed to be covered instead. What had happened was, people decided to go on the ride of the haunted house and they had arrived into the dining room. Three cars rolled into the room and rode down to the dining room where holographic ghosts. Lynn screamed as one of the ghosts floated through her and her scream caught the attention of the tourists on the ride.

“Mommy, that ladies wearing the same underwear I am!” a little girl squeaked.

Lynn was horrified as the little girl’s comment reminded her she was wearing underwear with Disney’s Cinderella, Snow white and Belle printed on it. Lynn’s hands dropped to her lower half as she bent down to shield the now flashing cameras from her underwear. Mother’s shielded their children’s eyes as they gave off a mix of “Oh mys” and “How awfuls”

The men on the other hand were whistling and tried to snap as many pictures as they could as the cars circled around Lynn.

As the last car passed by Lynn, one of the bolts holding the car together got caught on the elastic band of Lynn’s underwear. Lynn saw it get caught at the corner of her eye and before she could unhook it, her body was pulled forward from the automatic car and instinctively, Lynn grabbed on to the wall so she wouldn’t be pulled along with the cart. Bad idea. Lynn’s hip felt a small snap as her underwear was ripped from her body. Lynn screamed again and covered her naked behind just as another camera had flashed at it. Lynn started crying as she dropped to her knees to cover herself. As the last car left, the doors shut and the lights went off leaving Lynn naked and alone in the dark. Satisfied with taking care of a hunter, Abaddon escaped into the shadows and left the haunted attraction leaving Lynn to let the experience haunt her for eternity.

Thamusz was the demon who dealt with the last hunter. He had teleported himself to the set of a movie set for an action movie. He figured if he looked like a demon, he would have been confused for a guy in a costume. Sure enough, his plan worked, a little too effectively. A stage hand spotted Thamusz and walked up to him with an angry look on his face.

“There you are! Where the hell have you been, we’re shooting right now!” the stage hand said.

Before Thamusz could say anything, the stage hand grabbed him and pulled him over to the set.

“All right is he ready?” the director said. “Okay, action!”

Thamusz was standing on a set designed to look like an alley. Confused, he looked around and when he looked up he saw a sexy, buxom actress dressed in a white tank top and shorts standing on top of a roof. The woman pulled a gun out from her shoulder holster and aimed it at Thamusz. He laughed at the absurdity of this experience. He was demon on a movie set about a tough action chick who had to kill a demon and now this actress was going to fire a gun that had blanks in it at him. Thamusz was going to play along but when the girl fired the gun, he felt a bullet hit him in the shoulder. Thamusz grunted as he fell to his knees, confused, wondering what crazy woman would have a live gun on a movie set.

“Confused demon? Wondering why the gun I have isn’t full of blanks?” the woman asked. “That’s because I am no actress. I am Tara Cross, demon hunter”

The script supervisor started flipping through the script saying, “I’m sorry, these guys are blowing their lines.”

“No, keep rolling.” The director said, “I have a feeling this take will be worth millions.
Thamusz rose to his feet as the bullet wound in his shoulder closed and said, “Well good, I figure an actual hunter will give me a better battle than an actor would.”

Tara smiled as she aimed the gun at Thamusz again and pulled the trigger rapidly. Five bullets flew out of the gun and as they flew towards Thamusz, he smiled as he used his telekinesis powers to slow the bullets down and caused them to fall to the ground. Tara pulled the trigger again and stopped when she heard a clicking noise.

“Out of ammo?” Thamusz asked playfully. “Well since your such a tough hunter why don’t you come down here and fight me like a real hunter?”

“The pleasure is all mine.” Tara said as she grabbed onto a clothesline that was on the set and stood on the building ledge to slide down. Tara lifted her legs and started to slowly slide down the wire and Thamusz let a wide grin spread cross his face.

“Oh no, the pleasure is all mine!” he said.

As Tara slid down she felt a slight movement happening around her waist. She looked down and to her horror, saw her belt slowly unbuckling all by itself. Tara’s hands tightened up and now she was hanging from the clothesline in mid air.

“Wh..what are you doing?” Tara asked.

“Using my telekinesis powers to unbuckle your belt what’s it look like?” Thamusz said.

By now, Tara’s belt was unbuckled and was hanging from the belt loops. Tara’s eyes widened in horror as she saw the top button to her shorts come undone.

“Don’t you dare!” she begged.

But Tara’s request was not answered, as she felt the zipper of her shorts slide down, loosening the tightness of her shorts around her waist. Tara’s legs started kicking as the zipper came down which caused her shorts to start sliding. Tara’s movement caused the heaviness of her gun belt to pull her shorts down even more until they were hanging from her ankles, exposing Tara’s thong to the cameras. Tara started whimpering as she tried to cross her legs while still holding up shorts onto her feet.

“Please, pull them up!” she begged.

“No, The cameras are rolling, we have to keep acting!” Thamusz said.

Tara gasped when she remembered she was on a movie set. She started to try to pull her pants up with her legs, but as she did that, it caused her body to move more which caused the clothesline to start bouncing. As the clothesline bounced up and down rapidly, The clothesline started to move very rapidly and caused Tara to lose her grip. Tara screamed as she fell from the line with her shorts still on her ankles. It looked like Tara was going to dive headfirst but to her luck, her shorts got caught on a flag pole and stopped her fall. The momentum from the fall however through Tara to the ground and leaving her shorts hung up on the flag pole.

Tara got up from the ground and rubbed her exposed behind and then looked around at the cameras that were rolling. She immediately grabbed her tank top and tried to pull it over her thong as she tried leaping up to grab her shorts from the flag pole. Thamusz stood back with his arms folded chuckling at the Tara. Once he got bored, he decided to use his powers to pull on the back of Tara’s tank top. Between the tension from Tara pulling her shirt down, the tension from her large breasts being squeezed down by the tight shirt and now Thamusz added tension from him pulling on her shirt, it didn’t take long before the straps to Tara’s tank top ripped at the seems and unfolded from her torso like a flower. Tara stopped jumping as she grabbed the remains of her ruined shirt and tried stretching it out to cover her underwear and her breasts.

“Pl.lease shut the cameras off!” Tara begged.

Before the camera men could do anything, Thamusz used his powers to roll the cameras
forward and soon enough, Tara was surrounded by four cameras that were rotating around her half naked body. Tara tried desperately to shield herself from the cameras but it was useless to do so. While he was moving the cameras, Thamusz also used his powers to pull on the sides of Tara’s thong. Tara stopped moving when she thought she felt something grab both sides of her thong. To her horror she looked down and saw that her thong was getting stretched out. Tara gasped as she grabbed both sides and tried to hold them together, but Thamusz’ mind was too powerful and with one thought, he gave a good pull from both sides and Tara’s thong was ripped clearly in half. Tara’s hands flew up in the air as she looked down at her exposed crotch. Her legs buckled together and she fell to her knees throwing her arms over herself crying.

“Please, I give up. Just let me go.” She said.

Thamusz grinned as he walked up to his stripped opponent and knelt down beside her.

“This probably isn’t the best time to mention this.” He said, “But all of this humiliation you endured, was for nothing because I’m not the demon you are after.”

Tara looked up at a laughing Thamusz and when she realized she had been stripped and had been fooled, she screamed out loud and started throwing a tantrum.

“No! No! This isn’t fair goddammit!” she yelled, “I am a fucking hunter!”

Tara’s tantrum gave Thamusz another idea. Thamusz looked up at the fallen clothesline and saw a large white sheet that was attached to it. While Tara was thrashing about, Thamusz used his powers to bring down the sheet and wrapped the blanket around Tara’s lower torso. Tara screamed as she saw the blanket wrap around her into a neat triangular fold. Thamusz then brought over a safety pin that a costume person was using and fastened it up the center.

“I would get you a bottle hunter, but I don’t think I can find one.” He said.

Tara stood up and looked down and when she realized she was in an adult diaper, she sobbed and fell to her knees again. Thamusz was real glad he helped his brother, he had never had this much fun in a long time.

I was still in the Buddhist Temple thinking about who the heck was screwing me over. My thoughts were interrupted when there was a small explosion that sent me back a few feet. When I got up I looked and saw my brothers standing there.

“Thanks for the help.” Hellscream said sarcastically.

“Hey, I took out one hunter.” I said.

“Nah we’re just kidding. We had a blast fighting today.” Thamusz said, “We really should be thanking you.”

I smiled at my brothers, glad that they were willing to help me and they returned the smile. But then, Hellscream got serious and said, “But now we still have to figure out how they found out.”

“You’re right and I’ve been thinking about that.”

“What’s your plan?” Pan asked.

“Since the hunters came from heaven, I know of only one person who could have ratted me out.” I said, “And that was Michael. It has to be Michael. He was the only one from heaven who knew, aside from St. Peter but St. Peter doesn’t care what anybody does. I think Michael was up to something.”

My brothers all looked at me suspiciously, they didn’t want to think what I was thinking but they knew what I was about to say.”

Mammon asked, “You don’t mean…”

“Yep, we’re marching right up to heaven and we’re going to ask Michael a couple of questions, let’s ride!” I said as I teleported up to heaven.

No demon had ever confronted an angel before and I knew this was going to be tough. Michael had that damn sword and if he was armed, I knew it would be trouble. We arrived at the gates where St. Peter looked at me with his arms folded.

“Well thanks a lot.” he said, “Now I have eight hunters who will not hunt anymore because they’ve been humiliated too bad. I hope you’re happy.”

“Hey I wouldn’t have had to do that if Michael didn’t shoot off his mouth and sent them after me!” I said.

“Well you didn’t have a license.” St. Peter said.

Angrily, I pulled out my license that I had Minos send me and placed it on St. Peter’s desk. St. Peter looked at the permit in shock when he realized he had made a mistake.
“I’m so sorry Zeke. The hunter’s told me that it was true. I’m ever so sorry.” he said sincerely.

“You can make it up to me, by letting us get to Michael so we can see what his intentions were.”

St. Peter nodded in understanding and opened the gates. I looked back at my brothers and they nodded at me to show that they were ready. We walked forward into the gates and were blinded by a bright light.

When the light dimmed we saw that we were in an open field that was full of flowers and trees. We were in some area of paradise. I looked around and saw Michael laying against a tree and surrounding Michael, were all eight hunters who my brothers and I defeated. All of the girls were huddled around Michael covering their naked bodies, their faces red from crying. Michael, the lazy little jerk, just lay there smiling. He should have been thanking us for causing those naked girls to be by him. On the plus side, Michael’s sword was laying far away from him, he was unarmed. Now was our chance. My brothers and I walked towards Michael and as we got closer we could hear the conversation they had.
“Michael it was so awful.” Lynn said, “Everybody saw me in my Disney panties!”

“Shut up, that was nothing compared to us.” Said one of the three blondes who Hellscream fought, “We were stripped naked and then doused with paint.
Not wanting to hear anymore of the petty arguments I spoke up.

“You were all humiliated equally so shut up and live with it.” I said.

The girls all shrieked when they looked up and saw me and my brothers. They all huddled behind Michael, who spread his wings to shield their nakedness. Thamusz looked around his wings and saw a quivering Tara who to his surprise, had not taken her diaper off.

“Careful Tara,” he said, “If you get too scared I’m going to have to change your diaper.”
Tara nearly turned purple as Thamusz laughed and quickly undid the safety pin to lose the diaper.

“You will do nothing to her.” Michael said defiantly, “What brings you here?”

My brothers and I had already worked this out. Immediately, Thamusz used his powers to throw Michael against the tree with his telekinetic powers. Then with his speed, Pan grabbed a nearby vine and ran around the tree, tying Michael against it. While the girls all scattered away, for fear of being humiliated anymore, Mammon crept unseen and grabbed Michael’s sword. He handed it to me and I unsheathed it, holding it up to Michael’s face.

“Keep that away from me!” Michael said fearfully.

“I won’t do anything too painful, as long as you answer my questions.

Michael’s face started to sweat as I stepped closer. The hunters were all huddled behind bushes, wanting to help Michael but also wanting to cover their nakedness.

“Why did you rat me out?” I asked.

“ I didn’t I swear!” Michael said.

“I don’t believe you. This is your last chance why did you rat me out?”

“Fuck you I didn’t say anything!”

Okay that’s the way he wanted it. With the flaming sword, I slashed along the sides of his breastplate causing it to loosen from Michael’s chest.

“Wh..what are you doing?” Michael asked.

“Doing what I do best, humiliating people who mess with me.” I said.

As the breast plate fell from his torso, I was shocked because I saw something that I never would have thought to have seen. I expected Michael’s upper torso to be muscular and toned, instead I saw a rubber body suit that he was wearing made to make Michael look muscular.

“Well, this is interesting.” I said, “Shall we go further?”

“I don’t know anything I swear!” Michael cried.

I looked to Thamusz and raised my eyebrow, he smiled and with a great pull from his mind, Michael’s body suit was ripped from his chest exposing a large hairy gut. Michael was actually quite fat, so fat he had some nice man boobs growing.

The girls gasped at Michael’s true form and cried at the humiliation of their idol.
“Stop it!” cried Lucia, “He doesn’t deserve this!”

I didn’t listen instead I kept asking.

“Okay who else knows?”

“Nobody I swear!” Michael said as he started to cry.

That wasn’t good enough, I took the sword and swung it at his head. Michael quickly jerked his head to the side, causing me to miss his neck and catch his hair instead, or rather his wig. To my surprise, Michael’s wig was caught on the sword and as I had finished my swing, it caused the wig to fly in a nearby lake. Michael gasped at his exposed baldness and started to cry.

“There now are you happy?” he asked, “You’ve just showed all the girls I’m nothing but a fat bald guy!”

“Just tell me who else knows!” I insisted.

Michael wasn’t answering, he just started to sob uncontrollably. I was getting pissed, I knew he was hiding something and if he told anyone I needed to know now.

“All right you asked for it.” I said.

I raised the sword and swung and Michael’s lower hip, causing his warrior’s skirt to drop to his feet exposing a white bikini held together by two golden strands. The girls all groaned at their hero’s exposure and ran out from the bushes to cover his underwear up. My brother’s and I were all laughing at the spectacle that we didn’t bother to attack.

“You know you angels are real stuck up.” Pan said, “We’ve been parading around Hell naked for thousands of years and you guys get all bent out of shape being in your skivvies?”

“Shut up!” Tara replied, “It wasn’t Michael who told us!”

“Who was it then?” I asked.

“It was someone from your realm” she said smiling.

My jaw dropped, I didn’t expect that. This was serious. I took the sword and held it against Tara’s throat. I was so mad that my eyes had turned crimson red.

“Give me a name.”

“L..lucretia.” she spat out.

As soon as I heard the name, I dropped the sword and made my way for the gates. My brothers, confused, quickly ran after me. One of the hunters grabbed the sword and cut Michael free. Immediately, Michael picked up his lost clothing and held it up against his body.

“D..don’t tell anyone about this!” he said, “Don’t you dare!”

I wasn’t listening. I was so mad from the name I heard that my only concern was getting back to Hell as soon as possible to finish an argument that had started a long time ago.

Okay, let’s back track to oh, I’d say about a thousand years ago. Back on the eighth sphere where I was doing my old job, just controlling time to Lucifer’s whims. Well one day, we were told that a new recruit had been hired. Her name was Lucretia. Formally a queen in Europe, she was a very ruthless human being. So vain. She killed her subjects and bathed in their blood. Whenever she had maiden’s that she felt were more beautiful than her, Lucretia would have them skinned and would have her tailor’s design special clothes out of that skin. Lucifer felt it would be a waste to punish her and decided to give this newbie a job. Immediately when she was hired she was already causing problems. She was not happy with the way she looked. She didn’t like being red and didn’t like the horns. She wanted her old body. To make things worse, she would skin some of the damned of their skins and would parade around in all these different outfits she made. It’s normal for demons to parade around naked, we just never cared, and to see this prima donna walking around with clothes kind of offended a lot of demons. Still, we were told to let it go and so we did.

Well one day, I was just hanging around slowing up time when Lucretia came up to me. Not only was she vain, but she was also a great deceiver and seducer. She crawled up to me and placed her hand on my lap with a cute little smile.

“Good evening Zeke,” she said, “How are you in this fine hour?”

“I’m fine” I said, trying to hint that I didn’t want her there. She wasn’t getting it.

“Do you like my gown that I made out of the hypocrites and the usurers?” she asked sitting up and sticking out her chest.

“Very flattering, it brings out the orange in your face.” I said uninterested.

Lucretia was not taking the hint. She sat on my lap and placed her arms around my shoulders and started playing with my horns.

“If you think that is good. You should have seen me in human form.” She started to reminisce, “No one was more beautiful than I and men would go out of their way to please me.”

“That’s easy to say for someone who skins people more beautiful than them.” I muttered. She didn’t hear me.

“You know, you’re a time demon right? You could see me in my human form. Just, send me back through time to when I was alive and I’ll be yours.”

I don’t know who the hell gave her the idea that I could send people through time but she was going to be severely disappointed because I could not do such a thing.

“Uh, sorry lady, as beautiful as I’m sure you were, I cannot do such a thing.” I said.

“Oh come on Zeke, I’m sure you can do it if you try hard” she sweet talked to me rubbing my chest. I had had enough.

I stood up from where I was sitting and through her off. Lucretia gasped as she fell on her ass and started to turn red with anger.

“Look lady, despite what you’ve heard, I can’t send you through time. You committed sin, you died and now your stuck here. Live with it. You should be thankful the Big L gave you a job so early on your arrival. So stop being such an ungrateful little b*tch and be useful for a change!”

I stormed off to get away from Lucretia, who was now screaming at the top of her lungs.
“You’ll pay for this Zeke!” she said, “I always get what I want! And I’ll get my revenge on you!”

I didn’t pay any attention to Lucretia’s threats and by the time one hundred years had past, I had forgotten it. Now it had been a thousand years and it finally all came back to me. Poor Michael, this vain woman was behind my death contract and I humiliated him for nothing. Too late now, I had business to take care of. I pulled out my cell phone and called Minos.

“Hello?”

“Minos, it’s Zeke. I found out what happened with the hunters.”

“Zeke, where the hell have you been? You never reported in.”

“There’s no time to explain. Lucretia ratted me out to the hunters. She lied and said I didn’t have a permit and sent all these hunters at me.”

“That explains why God sent me an angry e-mail about his best hunters getting stripped. That was you!”

“Yeah, so you find Lucretia and tell her that we’re going to settle this, in a demons duel!”
I hung up the phone and waited for Minos to put things in motion.

When two demons get into an argument, they have the option to go into a demon duel. In this contest, the demons verbally sign a contract that states that they agree to battle each other. To defeat your enemy, all you have to do is take their head. The loser of the duel, loses their demonic status and is returned to live an eternal punishment for all eternity while the winning demon is granted access to paradise. A pretty sweet deal right? Well not a lot of demons do it because the eternal punishments are so awful that most demons feel it’s not worth the risk and are happy with their lot in hell, unlike some people. Before I could do anything else, I was engulfed in flames and was teleported from where I stood.

As the smoke from the flames cleared, I saw that I was standing in a large arena in front of legions of demons sitting off to the sides. I guess Minos got Lucifer to okay the duel. I looked to the other side of the arena and saw Lucretia standing there confused. I couldn’t believe it. There she was, this sexy demon in a black dress. She reminded me of Paris Hilton, except she was orange.

“What the hell is going on?” she asked.

“It’s payback for the shit you pulled on me.” I said. Lucretia gasped when she looked and recognized me.

“You’re not dead? Impossible.” She said.

“Yeah I’m still here sweetheart. And we’re going to finish this in a demon’s duel.”
Lucretia was a little stunned at the news. But she regained her confidence and looked eager to beat me. She looked around and picked up a battle ax from the hands of a fallen demon.

“I’m going to make you wish you sent me back in time!” she shouted as she charged at me.

I could tell that Lucretia wasn’t much of a fighter and merely sidestepped her as she swung the ax. I watched Lucretia land on her stomach from the weight of the ax throwing her off. While she tried picking herself up I grabbed a nearby sword and took a fighting stance.

Lucretia had finally gotten to her feet and swung the ax at me again. I parried it and sent her backwards. Trying to seize the opportunity I lunged forward and took a swing at her neck. Lucretia quickly sidestepped but not quick enough to dodge my slash. Instead of slicing her neck, I slashed the upper part of her self made dress which fell from her breasts. Lucretia dropped the ax to hold up her fallen upper top. All of the demons watching laughed and cheered at what I had done.

“How dare you!” she said.

“Yeah, take that stupid thing off her!” I heard a demon shout.

“You know, all of us are naked. It’s not like we’ll make fun of you.” I said.
Lucretia didn’t listen, instead, she pulled a knife from the ground and ran at me while holding her dress up. Not scared at all, I sidestepped Lucretia again and grabbed on to the back zipper on her dress. Lucretia froze in her tracks and dropped the knife.

“Please let go.” She begged.

“No”

Lucretia realized what I was going to do and tried to turn around but it was too late, She could already feel the back of her dress loosen as she sidestepped and by the time her body was facing me, her dress fell down to her feet leaving her completely naked.
There was a chorus of cheers as the demons all finally got a look at Lucretia’s goodies. Not for too long though because Lucretia bent down to pick up her dress and held it against her body.

“I hate you! I hate you Zeke!” she cried as she started to turn from orange to red.

“Oh c’mon, you have a fine body.” I said, “Out of all the girls I stripped, you’ve got the best body.

Having humiliated so many girls and watching them lose their confidence once they were naked, I had been deceived into thinking that once Lucretia was stripped, it would have slowed her down. This was not the case. In a blinding rage, Lucretia unleashed her long claws and rushed at me. I was not prepared, all I could do was grow my claws and I took a swipe at Lucretia just as she lunged at me with her claws. Soon, I felt an intense pain around my neck and I saw a flash of red before my eyes and then only darkness.

Lucretia opened her eyes to find herself standing in her throne room where she lived in her mortality. Shocked at the surprise, Lucretia looked around the room to see that everything was back the way it was. Her subjects were all there ready to do her wishes and she looked down to see she was wearing her best gown made of gold and silver. Lucretia knew she had one the battle. She pinched herself to make sure she wasn’t dreaming and when she felt pain, she was almost in tears when she knew that this wasn’t a dream and she was in paradise. She ran over to the mirror that had been placed by her throne and looked into it. Her old beautiful body was back! Her hair was no longer that horrid black and was it’s original brunette. Her fair skin was white and fair and not that awful orange. Satisfied with how things were, she walked into the center of the throne room to address her court.

“Now that I am back.” she said, “I expect all of you to worship me not as your queen, but as your Goddess, for I have prevailed over hell and have returned to paradise. Now bow before me!”

All of her subjects stepped forward and made two lines on either side of the queen. Smiling, Lucretia started to make her way through the aisle and the subjects and knelt on their feet. However, the first person she walked by made sure to step on her long dress. The subject smiled evil and his eyes glowed red as Lucretia passed him.

The next thing she knew, Lucretia heard a loud rip and felt a cool breeze hit her lower legs. She screamed as she looked down and saw that her dress had been caught an a clumsy subjects foot and now she was standing there in a white thong with hearts on it. In a rage, Lucretia looked to the subject.

“You clumsy idiot! Look what you did!”

But Lucretia wasn’t getting it yet, not until the other subjects surrounded her and grabbed the back of her long sleeve shirt and ripped it from her body. Lucretia screamed as she tried to break free but there were too many people. Finally, the subjects managed to free Lucretia from her shirt causing her to fall to the ground. Lucretia was on her knees now wearing only her matching corset and thong with red hearts all over it. Lucretia screamed in rage and stood up, stomping her foot on the ground.

“How dare you do this to me? I am the winner of the demon duel. I have earned this right into paradise, now give me back my dress!”

Her subjects didn’t do anything all they did was laugh out loud. Lucretia confused, started to wonder what was going on and finally one of her subjects decided to break it to her.

“You still don’t get it do you Lucretia?” he said, “Look at what ridiculous underclothes you are wearing.”

Lucretia’s whole body froze as she looked down to see what embarrassing underwear she was standing in. Lucretia let out a small gasp, she couldn’t believe she was wearing a thong, thongs weren’t invented in her time. She even felt around her butt to make sure and when she felt her firm ass cheeks between the small piece of cotton, she screamed and covered herself. Lucretia tried to make a bee line for the exit but her subjects surrounded her. Lucretia tried desperately to fight through and as she did, her subjects grabbed on to the threads of her corset and started to loosen it. Lucretia was sobbing as she tried pushing her way through and just as she broke free from the mob, her corset had finally loosened and fell from her body exposing her breasts. Lucretia turned back to see her corset getting thrown in the air by her cheering subjects. They all pointed and laughed at her.

Lucretia in tears, covered her breasts and with one hand, opened the huge door to escape the castle. Lucretia walked through the doors and immediately shut it behind her to conceal her nakedness from her subjects inside. In her haste, Lucretia had closed part of her thong into the door and when she started to run, the elastic of her underwear got stretched and was ripped apart. The elastic flew forward and whipped Lucretia’s firm ass causing her to gasp and put her hands on her red behind. Lucretia screamed when she felt nothing but her naked ass and put both hands on it to cover it. Lucretia then looked in front of her and froze in horror. Standing before her, was what had to have been thousands upon thousands of people who were standing outside of the castle. Lucretia’s mouth quivered as she started to back away and as she did, each person standing there pulled out a camera. Lucretia’s gasped because she knew what those cameras were for and she immediately turned around and ran back to the doors of the castle. Lucretia tried to pull on the door and it would not budge, her subjects had locked her out. Lucretia tried to pull but stopped when she heard a chorus of flashbulbs going off. Immediately, Lucretia stopped pulling on the door and turned around to try and cover as much of her body as she could from the cameras. As Lucretia fought to conceal her naked body from the world, a deep, growling voice spoke that startled everyone.

“What’s a matter Lucretia?” Lucifer said, “Not enjoying your eternal punishment in hell?”

As she heard these words, Lucretia fell to her knees with tears in her eyes, she realized she lost.

“Well that’s too bad.” Lucifer said, “Because you’ll be reliving this scene over and over again for all eternity!”

Lucretia bent over her knees to cover her chest sobbing loudly, but her sobs were muted by the loud laughter of the Prince of Darkness.

The darkness that overcame Zeke, soon faded to a bright white light. Zeke’s whole body shook as he tried shielding a blow from Lucretia that never happened. Instead, Zeke found himself lying on his back in the garden of Paradise. He had won the fight, he kept his honor and he won his ticket out of hell. Before Zeke could do anything else, his mouth was met by the warm lips of a woman. She held on for a good five seconds before letting go. When she broke away, Zeke looked up and saw a gorgeous woman, dressed in a white gown kneeling beside him smiling.

“Welcome to Paradise Zeke.” She said. “Are you ready for eternal enjoyment?”

“Oh you bet I am!” he said willingly.

The girl smiled and stood up, taking Zeke’s hand with her.

“Good because there’s eternal joy waiting for you, but it awaits in the bedroom.”

The girl let go of Zeke’s hand and turned her back to him to start walking towards a giant palace that was in her direction. Zeke stopped walking to stare at the beautiful woman that had just kissed him. Such a pretty face, and the look in her eyes showed that she was pure of heart and would be his partner for all eternity. Zeke watched the sun shine over her body and her curvy silhouette melted his heart. A tear welled up in Zeke’s eye when he realized he couldn’t be even happier. As the girl continued to walk, she soon stopped dead in her tracks and her body was completely frozen.

Zeke smiled as he had just snapped his fingers and was glad to see that his powers were still there, after all it was heaven. “Hey, she’s gonna be naked in a few moments anyway, might as well let me do it and save time!”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2013, 06:30 AM

Default OMG!!!!

Hey, I post as Ewong at the ASN story board. I've been a fan of your fan fiction over there, and had no idea you originally wrote Karmic Balance! It's one of my favorite stories. I even have them saved to my harddrive. According to the data, they were saved back in 2006 when you released the final chapter that I saved: Dark Magic. I still haven't read it since I didn't want the story to end. I'm so happy to see you've come back and are editing your newest parts. Can't wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2013, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
Hey, I post as Ewong at the ASN story board. I've been a fan of your fan fiction over there, and had no idea you originally wrote Karmic Balance! It's one of my favorite stories. I even have them saved to my harddrive. According to the data, they were saved back in 2006 when you released the final chapter that I saved: Dark Magic. I still haven't read it since I didn't want the story to end. I'm so happy to see you've come back and are editing your newest parts. Can't wait!
Thanks Ewong! I know you've been on the forums for a long time so it means a lot that you dig the stories. I can't believe it was back in 06 when I wrote them. You'll be happy to know that there are 3 chapters after Dark Magic that I'll post here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbettyblambabam View Post
Thanks Ewong! I know you've been on the forums for a long time so it means a lot that you dig the stories. I can't believe it was back in 06 when I wrote them. You'll be happy to know that there are 3 chapters after Dark Magic that I'll post here.

"Long time" doesn't quite cover it. I think it was 12 years ago when I started lurking around, reading the different stories before I got up the courage to comment. I've seen many authors and many stories over the years, and it's hard when a story is left unattended. Because of this, I try to comment on all the stories I read and enjoy to make sure authors don't get discouraged and leave because they feel neglected. It's nice to see the ASN board find its solid group of regular contributors while also finding new talent. I never thought much of myself as a "writer", but it seems I've developed a knack for it. As long as people enjoy what I post, I'll do my best to keep writing.

Plus, I am super excited to know there's 3 more chapters to come! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2013, 09:45 PM

Thanked 3,265 Times in 410 Posts

I like the cliffhangers in this story. It's an entertaining read beyond the ENF content for sure!
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2013, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
I like the cliffhangers in this story. It's an entertaining read beyond the ENF content for sure!
Thank you kindly sir, did you get my PM?
Old 12-06-2013, 06:42 PM

Karmic Balance: Dark Magic

Angelina hastily stepped out of the parking garage and onto the streets of the city as she wrapped herself in her long leather coat. Her long legs, slender body and firm breasts were definite reasons for men to hit on her, but her long black hair, pale skin and black lipstick was enough to shun a lot of men away who wanted to avoid a fight.

Angelina crossed the street and ran up the steps to a large door and pulled it open, causing a chime to go off. Inside of the store she walked into was a narrow walk space because the room was filled with shelves and shelves of old books that were tainted with age. Standing behind a desk wearing bifocal glasses was an old man with graying hair hunched over a clipboard doing the inventory.

“Hey Angelina” he said as he glanced at her and then back at the clipboard.

“Hey Gus, is it here?” Angelina asked with eagerness as she placed her hands on the desk.

“Actually yeah it is. You have no idea how hard it took me to find this by the way. You owe me a lot.” Gus said smiling at her.

“Mmm, let me get my spiked heals out and I’ll gladly pay you back.” Angelina said seductively as Gus went around back to grab the book.

“That’s okay.” Gus said uninterested, “I’d rather have the thousand dollars instead.”

“Damn Gus where’d you go to get this book? The center of the Earth?” Angelina asked pulling out her purse.

“Florence, Italy actually.” Gus said coming from around the back, “And the old book keepers there did not want me to have this. It took a lot of begging to get this off of their hands. Just be happy I already had to make a trip there or the book would have been five thousand dollars.”

Angelina rolled her eyes but then she stopped when Gus slammed down a leather book that was so worn it looked like it should have been thrown away a long time ago.

“That’s it?” she asked in disbelief, “A thousand bucks for a piece of shit?”

“That.” Gus said, “Is the only book in the world that contains a transcript to an incantation of demonic power missy. Now do you want it or not?”

Angelina gently picked up the book and thumbed through the pages. It was written in ancient Latin, but being a Goth girl who was very into the devil scene, she had already done her homework and knew what it said. Most of the book was a supposed history of hell and its chieftains, she recognized names like Hellscream, Thamusz and Mammon. But she did not find any incantation until she got to the end of the book where in very faded ink, she found what looked to be incantation words.

“What the hell happened here?” she asked, “The pages are all fucked up.”

“I’m telling you, someone did not want anyone to know about this stuff. There’s only one incantation left, the priests of the Catholic Church had tried burning it a long time ago.

“That’s stupid.” Angelina said before rolling her eyes and saying, “All right, I’ll buy it.” She said and wrote Gus a check.

Angelina stepped out of the bookstore and started studying the incantation pages, not
bothering to look out for traffic.

Now you may be wondering what a Goth girl would want a demonic incantation for. Actually, if you were one to be prejudice and stereotype, you probably wouldn’t wonder but for the sake of good storytelling we’ll assume you are wondering. Angelina is a Senior at her University. She was applying to the Psychology program for grad school but had been turned down by the department head, Dr. Harris, a woman in her late thirties who still managed to keep her slender figure and good looks. Angelina always figured that it was plastic surgery. To add insult to injury, Phi Chi Omega, the sorority on campus heard about this and when Angelina was walking home one day, they were all sitting outside of their house and made fun of her and Angelina took it personally. Since that day, Angelina swore revenge, for it was Dr. Harris that ruined her chances at a good career and it was the sorority that humiliated her after.

Angelina walked into her apartment and threw her coat to the side and turned off the lights. She was going to immediately start the incantation as soon as she got home so she had already set up the candles in a pentagram as she knew was required to do an incantation. Angelina put on her long black velvet dress that had ties that ran down like a corset and knelt in the pentagram and opened the book. She first chanted the verse that was supposed to be chanted in Latin and then she said the words that were to be said in English, “I call upon those dark forced to heed my call, I call upon the powers of Ezekial, master of the sands of time.”

There was a loud crash of thunder and Angelina’s apartment shook. Angelina spread her arms out to not lose balance as the candles fell and burnt out. After a moment, the shaking stopped and the lights to her apartment went on. Angelina looked around the room and looked down at herself to see if she felt different…she did not. Angelina looked around her apartment and noticed her cat looking at her curiously. Wondering if the incantation worked, Angelina pointed her finger at the cat and tried to zap it, when nothing shot from her finger, Angelina knew it was a hoax.

“Damn it Gus!” Angelina said, snapping her finger, “All that money for nothing. Great!”

Angelina got up and threw the book across the room, unaware of the fact that the book was sailing towards her cat.

“Oh Salem I’m sorry!” she gasped as the book bounced off her cat. Angelina was surprised because she expected her cat to dodge the projectile, instead, the book just bounced off of her cat’s head and her cat did not budge. Puzzled, Angelina got up and examined her cat, who was still frozen in that stance staring at her. Angelina poked at her cat and picked it up, it was like a statue.

“Did I freeze my cat?” she asked herself. Then Angelina noticed that it was awfully silent for living in the city. She looked outside her window and saw that absolutely everyone, the cars, the people and the clocks, were frozen.

“Control the sands of time” she said to herself, “That’s it! I can control time!” Angelina wasn’t feeling so bad anymore about paying so much money. In fact, she was starting to feel excited, excited to get her revenge.

The next day, Angelina walked to class, dressed in a button up coat and a long black dress. She walked towards the football field, someplace she never thought she’d ever be at, but she knew of someone else that would be there.

Chrissy was one of the sorority sisters that made fun of Angelina. She was the cute blonde bombshell with a nice ass and big breasts that her high school sweetheart kept grabbing all the time. She was also on the cheerleading squad. Angelina was arriving just in time for the girls to practice. It also happened to be the day where the local news van was there to videotape an infomercial that the squad would be in. Angelina knew this would be a perfect time. As the cameras were being set up, the cheerleading squad started to warm up and the camera crew started filming.

“Let’s see you guys do a pyramid and then shout out N.U.D Network.” The camera man said.

“Okay girls, get ready!” Chrissy said as she stood in position.

“Oh I’m ready” Angelina said ducking behind the bleachers.

Three cheerleaders stood on the side, with Chrissy in the center as they lifted their arms up and held up two more cheerleaders. After some difficulty, the last cheerleader finally got on top.

“Okay, on 3, 1, 2, 3!” the camera man shouted.

As soon as he said “3” Angelina snapped her fingers and froze time. Very giddy, Angelina skipped up to Chrissy who was the main pillar in the pyramid. This was perfect, she was going to broadcast Chrissy’s naked ass on live TV. Angelina pulled out a pair of scissors she saved for today’s day of vengeance, and started cutting up Chrissy’s cheerleading outfit. As soon as she finished cutting it, Chrissy’s naked breasts flung open and bounced free. Angelina finished removing her shirt and then slowly zipped down the back of her skirt, revealing red cheerleaders panties’ which were the next to go as Angelina cut them off as well. After that, Angelina pulled out her camera that she brought with her and snapped some pictures of Chrissy’s body for a photo album she would post on the internet. Once Angelina gathered up Chrissy’s clothes, she ran off to the bleachers with them and hid down. Once she was sure she would be hidden, she snapped her fingers again.

Chrissy came back to life and with a big smile shouted, “N.U.D-Oh my god!” Chrissy had stopped saying the sound bite when the wind picked up and she felt a cool breeze hit her large breasts. In horror, Chrissy looked down and saw that she was completely naked. The next thing she did was look up straight at the camera and the cameraman who was almost as shocked as Chrissy. The next move Chrissy made was a very big mistake. Chrissy’s hands went from holding up the cheerleaders above her, to over her breasts and her crotch as she covered herself. The next thing she knew, the two cheerleaders above her fell down as well as the cheerleader on the top causing a massive cheerleaders avalanche.

As the girls all groaned, Chrissy started screaming as she hunched over trying to conceal her nakedness. Soon, one of the cheerleaders got up and then another one tried to get up by grabbing the other cheerleaders skirt, bad idea. There was a loud rip and sure enough, the first cheerleader who stood up was now standing there in her red panties while the other cheerleader stood there with another skirt in her hand.

“Oh my god you fucking idiot!” she screamed as she grabbed the skirt back. This gave Chrissy and idea as she wrapped her hands around another cheerleaders waist and yanked her skirt off. The cheerleader screamed in horror and flew one hand over her panties and the other one fought for her skirt back. The ratio of clothed cheerleaders was 3:5 so that set of a chain reaction of the unclothed cheerleaders fighting for the clothes of the other cheerleaders. Angelina thought it was great and so did the cameraman who did not bother to turn off the camera. Pretty soon all of the cheerleaders were all on the ground fighting for clothes and after a while they were all so exhausted from fighting that they stopped.

The end result was two cheerleaders who had been stripped down to their sports bras and panties, one cheerleader who was topless but not skirtless, another cheerleader who was braless but not pantiless, another cheerleader butt naked from the waste down but had the remains of a shirt and Chrissy who had the tattered remains of the front of a skirt and an arm sleeve of a shirt.

“Keep going girls, this will be for prime time tonight.” The cameraman said.

Immediately, the girls all looked up in horror at the camera capturing their nakedness permanently on film and they all screamed. Chrissy wrapped the arm sleeve around her nipples, as that was all the small fabric could cover, and held the remains of the skirt over her naked crotch while the other hand covered her butt. The other cheerleaders grabbed whatever torn pieces of cloth they could and tried covering themselves as they all ran to the locker room to avoid any more embarrassment with the camera man following them behind. The girls were all too horrified to notice Angelina, who was on the ground rolling with laughter.

The next person Angelina went after was Dawn. Dawn was a grad student on her way to getting her masters. She was a slender brown haired girl with breasts not nearly as big as Chrissy’s but her ass made up for it. She was teaching a 101 class and often for fun, she sometimes flirted with the boys in the class. Her pouty lips, seductive voice and sexy business suits made it easy to do so.

Angelina knew that around this time was the time where Dawn would be teaching class. She walked up to the Psychology building and walked over to the lecture hall that held two hundred students. Angelina peaked through the window and saw Dawn walking along the front of the class, with her arms folded, speaking to the front row. Angelina saw Dawn smile to a male student in the front row and her blood started to boil.

When she was rejected, Dr. Harris let it slip to Dawn that she got rejected and Dawn told all of her other sorority sisters. When she saw Angelina on the street she taunted her saying, “Maybe you should dress like a professional and not like a freak and then maybe you’ll get into the grad program you sl*t!” Angelina wanted her to pay badly, and being in front of two hundred students would definitely help the situation.

Angelina snapped her fingers and froze time. Once she saw Dawn standing there frozen, she opened the door and walked down the stairs towards her next victim. Angelina walked up to Dawn and saw that she had made eye contact with another student and saw a little smirk on her face. Professional indeed. Angelina walked behind Dawn and placed her hands inside her jacket and unbuttoned it. Angelina tossed her coat behind the lecture table and ran her hands along Dawn’s expensive silk button up shirt. Angelina thought back to Dawn’s hurtful comment and in a rage, she tightly grabbed the back of her shirt and ripped it off of Dawn’s shoulders. After throwing her ruined shirt off the side, Angelina ran her finger along Dawn’s black bra strap and decided not to take that off…yet.

Instead, Angelina grabbed Dawn’s zipper to her skirt and gently pulled it down. With not effort at all, Dawn’s skirt slid down to her feet and Angelina glanced at Dawn’s cute sexy ass and smiled. Dawn was wearing black silk panties with the words “Fuck Me” on the back. “This was too good to pass up” Angelina thought and with that she booked up the stairs and out the door.

It took Angelina twenty minutes to break into the door of a fraternity house and steal a gigantic wooden paddle they used to haze new members but Angelina knew it would be worth it. Angelina picked up Dawn and placed her on the lecture table positioning her bent over with her butt aimed at the class. The next thing Angelina did was place the paddle in Dawn’s mouth. Once she was satisfied with Dawn’s humiliating position, Angelina grabbed the camera and snapped tons of pictures of Dawn and then ducked behind the side door and snapped her fingers as she peaked through window. The class took a moment to register the teacher disappearing from one position to another but when the realized what they saw, they all gasped.

Dawn was still talking but she stopped when she tasted wood. She also wondered why she was so high up on the ground and on her knees. When Dawn heard a frat boy shout out, “Oh my god! Fucking A!” she realized her butt was aimed at the crowd, and she saw her clothes in a pile behind the table. Dawn screamed out loud, dropping the paddle and her hands flew to cover the words “Fuck me” on her behind. The lecture hall echoed with laughter as Dawn got off from the table to cover the rest of her half naked body. Angelina snapped her fingers again and walked back into the lecture hall, she wasn’t done yet. Angelina walked up to Dawn and viciously ripped her bra from her shoulders causing her breasts to bounce. Next, Angelina placed her thumbs in Dawn’s waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Dawn’s legs were crossed and so Angelina couldn’t get her panties off all the way so she decided to leave them wrapped around her ankles. Angelina turned Dawn to where her side was facing the class.

Next thing she did was walk around the table and pick up the wooden paddle. Angelina walked back behind Dawn and was smiling from ear to ear, vengeance never felt so good. Angelina reared her arms back and then swung the paddle as hard as she could on Dawn’s behind. There was a loud WHACK! and Angelina saw Dawn’s cheeks slowly turn red. Angelina swung as hard as she could again and again until her arms got tired and then she stopped. Angelina took some pictures of Dawn’s now red behind and once she was finished, Angelina set the paddle on the table and then ran outside the room and snapped her fingers again.

Dawn resumed to her whimpering state and then she cried out when she felt a very intense pain on her behind. To her shock, she felt something constricting her legs and she gasped when she saw her panties wrapped around her legs by this time it was too late, Dawn lost her balance and fell on her face, exposing her bare red behind to hundreds of students. Feeling completely helpless, Dawn started sobbing while Angelina was laughing.

Just then, an old man in a suit walked up from the front row and tried to calm the class down. He then put his jacket over Dawn’s body and helped her up. By now, Dawn’s makeup was running from her tears as she held the jacket over her body but it wasn’t over yet.

“Ms. Love” the man said, “I don’t know how it happened, but your state of dress is highly unprofessional and unladylike. I must ask you now to leave campus right now!”

Dawn’s eyes widened in shock and then her lip started quivering. “B…but it’s not my fault!”

“I don’t care, out of this classroom now or I’ll get security!” the man said.
Angelina was now ecstatic, she had humiliated Dawn right in front of an administrator. Angelina saw Dawn coming her way and she immediately ducked behind another corner while Dawn stormed off angrily now jobless and half naked.

Angelina left the Psychology building and headed on over to the music building. Her next destination was the choir room. Angelina’s next person on the list was Tara. Angelina hated Tara as much as Dawn because Tara had called Angelina a “Devil’s wh*r* who would burn in hell.” Angelina hated Tara because she was this little prissy Christian b*tch who kept putting her views on everyone. Angelina knew she was in choir class right now and knew that it would be a perfect time to embarrass her. I know what you’re all thinking, Angelina had some serious issues to be stalking all these girls and knowing what time their classes were.

Angelina walked down the hallways of the music building and stopped in front of a door when she heard a chorus of voices coming from it. Angelina peaked through the window and saw a choir class singing, and little miss angel Tara was in the center. Just then, the class had stopped singing and Tara started singing in her solo in a high Soprano voice. Angelina embraced the moment and snapped her fingers and immediately ran through the door. She really wanted to knock this judgmental b*tch down a peg.

The benefit to Tara’s prudeness was that she was wearing a long dress so it wouldn't be as many clothes to rip off of her. Angelina’s rage was still rising as she walked right up behind Tara and clasped tightly on her shoulders. With all of her strenght, Angelina pulled apart Tara’s dress from the top and kept pulling until she had completely ripped her dress in half. What Angelina saw made her smile but it made her even angrier before.

Tara’s cute little blonde image under that pure dress was a sexy curvy body, dressed in fishnet stockings, a garter belt, thong and black lace bra. Angelina also saw a tribal tattoo just above her buttocks. In Angelina’s eyes she saw the worst thing imaginable in her world, a hypocrite. It felt good for Angelina to see a flaw in Tara, but the hypocrisy made her so angry she screamed out in a rage. Eager to see Tara humiliated, Angelina ran outside the room and picked through the window as she snapped her hands.

Tara resumed singing but her voice weakened when she was distracted by the piano teacher hitting a flat note and the class gasping. In confusion, Tara turned around and looked at the class wondering what was so shocking. Next, Tara started to feel chilly and wrapped her arms around her and then she screamed. As soon as she felt her exposed shoulders she knew she was in a state she always dreaded. Tara, instinctively buckled her legs and covered her backside so no one could see her thong. Already Tara was crying and she fell to her knees hunched over while the class laughed.

“Pl…please, I can’t be seen like this!” she sobbed as her arms kept moving around her body trying to cover her garter belt, then her bra, then her thong and back again.

“Oh God, now everyone will think I’m a sl*t like that b*tch Angelina” Tara whimpered and Angelina got even angrier. She snapped her fingers again and busted through doors. Tara’s prissiness angered Angelina even more, it was her fault she wanted to feel sexy not hers. Angelina stood Tara up with her hands to her sides and then placed her fingers inside her garter belt and ripped it from her waist. Angelina pulled so hard that Tara’s fishnet stockings got ripped off as well. Next, Angelina grabbed the center clasp of Tara’s bra and ripped it off, causing her bra to fly open, exposing her medium sized breasts. Once Angelina removed the rest of her bra, She took out her scissors again and cut the back of her thong, causing it to snap free and expose her naked behind. Angelina grabbed all of Tara’s lingerie and hid it in the piano but she was still so angry that she wasn’t done yet.

Angelina grabbed a black marker from the teacher’s desk and then wrote the words “Hypocrite” on Tara’s ass. Satisfied with her work, Angelina pulled out her camera and captured Tara’s nakedness along with her slogan on her ass before she ducked out of the classroom again and snapped her fingers.

Tara came to life again and looked around in confusion when she wondered why she was standing again. Her eyes widened in horror again when she noticed that she felt her own skin instead of silk fabric. She looked down and saw her naked body and instantly covered her naked breasts and her crotch.

“Tara, when did you get the tattoo?” a student asked jokingly.

Tara gasped again and immediately covered her back tattoo saying, “Please, my parents can’t know about this!”

“Not that tattoo, the tattoo that says ‘Hypocrite’ on your ass” the student said.

Tara raised her eyebrow as she tried turning around. It was quite humorous to the class and Angelina to see Tara spinning around trying to see what was written on her behind, it looked like she was trying to catch her tail. Finally, Tara had spotted her naked backside in the reflection of the black piano and saw the word that was written and she screamed. Tara’s hands left her front side to cover her back side but then she realized her front side was exposed. Finally Tara just sat down and then covered her front side again, sobbing uncontrollably. Once she was satisfied, Angelina left the music hall and headed for the sorority house.

The other person who made fun of her, was not there that day but she made fun of Angelina after. Her name was Jamie, Jamie was one of those Facebook addicts who kept posting her life for everyone to see. Angelina’s friends had told her that when she got rejected, Jamie had posted on her blog that she heard of Angelina’s rejection and said that “She deserved it because she’s a freak.” Angelina was going to show Jamie freak.

Angelina walked up to the sorority house, but not before stopping by her apartment to pick up a few things which were in a brown paper bag. Angelina snapped her fingers to freeze time and then she climbed through the open window of the house. Sure enough, there was Jamie sitting in front of her computer on Facebook dressed in a spaghetti strap shirt and her pajama bottoms.

The pajama bottoms made Jamie’s ass look big, but Angelina knew she was as flat as a board. Angelina walked up to Jamie and bent over her shoulder to look at her screen, she was happy to realize that Jamie was logged onto her account already which was good because she wouldn’t have to hack into her profile.

Angelina stood Jamie up and with her scissors, cut the straps to her shirt off, causing it to drop to the floor exposing her tiny breasts. Next, Angelina placed her hands inside Jamie’s waistband and pulled her pajama bottoms down exposing a hot pink thong. Angelina removed Jamie’s thong as well as she put all of Jamie’s clothes in her paper bag.

What Angelina had brought was her S and M gear that she had used with her ex boyfriend. Jamie was going to really give her Facebook friends something to see. First, Angelina placed a leather corset over Jamie’s head and pulled it down on her torso. Angelina then tied the threads as tight as she could, giving Jamie’s breast size an increase to almost a C cup. Next, she wrapped a garter belt around Jamie’s waist and then placed fishnet stockings on her legs. Once that was done, Angelina got out a leather thong and put it on Jamie. Now that Jamie was in costume, Angelina got out her ball gag and tied it in Jamie’s mouth and once it was in, she tipped Jamie over on her stomach. Angelina knelt on the ground and then took out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed Jamie’s hands behind her back.

Satisfied with her work, Angelina took some pictures of Jamie and then uploaded them on her computer. Once they were uploaded she had deleted all of Jamie’s old pictures of her and her stupid boyfriend and uploaded the pictures of Jamie in all these different S and M positions including her profile picture. Then, Angelina sent a message to all 57 of her friends saying “Check out my new pics!” and then sent the message out. Once she was done, Angelina grabbed the bag of Jamie’s clothes and left the house as she snapped her fingers.

The first thing Jamie noticed was that she could not move her hands and it hurt when she tried to type because something metal was around them.

“Hungh?” Jamie mumbled confusedly as she wondered why she was on the ground on her stomach.

With her tongue, Jamie felt something plastic in her mouth and nearly coughed at first since it was choking her. Just then, the wind picked up and Jamie felt the cool breeze hit her exposed buttocks and Jamie gasped. Jamie got up on her knees and looked down to see what she was wearing and she screamed over her ball gag. Jamie’s initial reaction was to look around and make sure no one saw her like this. When she realized she was alone, she sighed in relief and then inched her way to the computer chair so she could try to get free.
As soon as she got onto her chair, Jamie looked at the computer screen and screamed even louder. On her screen was a preview of her profile that was seen by everyone, it was a picture of her on the ground in her S and M gear with the caption “Want to get freaky?” Jamie started sobbing through her ball gag and started kicking her legs in frustration. Angelina was watching through the window and tried hard not to laugh too loud. She didn’t bother freeing Jamie, she knew her other embarrassed friends would come home and free her. Satisfied with humiliating Jamie, Angelina left and made her way to the main office where her final target was.

Angelina knew Mrs. Harris had to do a presentation in front of the rest of the administration and she knew that would be the perfect time to humiliate her. Angelina walked up to the top floor where the presentation room was. She snapped her fingers and opened the door to find Mrs. Harris standing in front of a projector screen in front of about twenty administrators. Angelina walked up to Mrs. Harris and stared at her with pools of hate. This woman who came off as a strong and independent was the reason her career and life were ruined. Angelina would be without a degree while this brunette middle aged bimbo would be well respected in the eyes of everyone. Not if Angelina had anything to do with it.

Mrs. Harris came back to life unaware of the frozen time. The other administrators watched her set up her power point presentation. Honestly, not a lot of the men wanted to be there, but they figured they’d spend the entire time getting a look at Mrs. Harris’ smooth legs and large chest throughout the presentation.

“Shall we begin?” she asked and everyone nodded. “Good, first here are the figures for enrollment this year.” Mrs. Harris clicked on the computer and a picture flew onto the screen and all of the men’s faces lit up with joy. Mrs. Harris wasn’t looking at first, she was looking at her index cards but when she turned to the screen she gasped in horror.

On the projector screen was a picture of Mrs. Harris wearing a black thong with white lace around it. She was holding a feather duster and wearing a French maids hat. To Mrs. Harris’ horror, she was also wearing tassels and she was standing onstage in a strip club.

Quickly, Mrs. Harris pressed the mouse button again to get rid of the slide and she tried to continue. “I…I don’t know what that was, probably a student’s joke which I will get to later. Instead, let’s look at the number of graduates we have.”

Unfortunately for Mrs. Harris, the graph of graduates was not on the screen instead, it was a picture of her wearing a red plastic bra and thong with white trim on it. She also wore a Santa Clause hat and had a bubble that read. “Merry Christmas!” Mrs. Harris groaned in horror as all of the men in their roomed crossed their legs and started to turn almost as red as Mrs. Harris.

“Let me just close out of this program, it must be the wrong file.” Mrs. Harris wearily said.
Angelina knew this would happen and with her own power point control, kept on with the slide show.

The next slide came up and Mrs. Harris backed away from the computer in surprise. The next slide on the screen was of Mrs. Harris bent over a desk with black panties that said “Bad Girl” on the back.

Then another slide went by and this was a picture of Mrs. Harris sitting on a bed completely naked, with a rubber penis in her mouth. Mrs. Harris nearly cried at this one but covered her mouth.

Another slide went by and this one was a slide of Mrs. Harris standing in the middle of the University park completely naked with the words “Campus sl*t” written all over her body. All of the students in the picture were smiling and pointing at her.

What Angelina had done was take the time to set up Mrs. Harris in each position and then she took a picture and added it to a power point program that she opened on her slide show. Mrs. Harris was presenting her own humiliation to the administrators and the pictures kept getting worst.

The next one was a picture of Mrs. Harris in a medieval loin cloth holding a skull and standing in a Shakespeare pose. Then came a picture of Mrs. Harris standing naked in a corral with a horse. The last picture was the one that made Mrs. Harris blush and cry. It was a picture of Mrs. Harris lying naked in a bed with Jamie, Dawn, Tara and Chrissy who were naked as well. All five women had their hands over each other’s naked bodies. By now, Mrs. Harris was sobbing uncontrollably. Just then, to their surprise, the men noticed Mrs. Harris’ jacket vanish in thin air. Mrs. Harris noticed as well and her arms immediately wrapped around each other.

“No. Please I beg you!” she squealed but it was no use. The next thing to go was her skirt. Mrs. Harris’ legs buckled as she pulled her shirt over her underwear which frustrated the men because they wanted to see what this woman was concealing. Soon enough they were satisfied when her shirt disappeared and now Mrs. Harris was standing there in matching white bra and panties with kiss marks all over them. The next thing the men in the room noticed was that they had cameras in their hands.

Mrs. Harris’ arms covered her breasts and her underwear and her mouth dropped as she saw all of the men simultaneously lift their cameras up and started to flash. Every time a flash came, Mrs. Harris made a different movement to cover herself. After a couple flashes, Mrs. Harris felt her nipples under her arms instead of her bra. Mrs. Harris screamed and brought both arms to cover her chest as she crossed her legs. Then, her underwear vanished, Mrs. Harris could feel the constricting waistband leave her hips and she brought her hand over her crotch as well.

Angelina took one final picture of the sobbing Mrs. Harris and then walked away from the doorway. She was finally content with taking her revenge on those who wronged her and knew she had completely ruined their lives as much as she ruined theirs. Angelina could now move on with her life with newfound powers to help her.

…And that is when I decided to step in.

I had been watching Angelina this whole time, and while it was pretty entertaining watching her work (she wasn’t doing that bad of a job) I couldn’t let her continue on because 1. She was practicing demonic magic which was a no no and 2. She was practicing Karmic Balance without a license (Oh God I never thought I’d be saying that after what I went through.) So, I walked outside the gates of Heaven and had St. Peter send me down to where she was.

Angelina stopped in her tracks and the smile she had left her face when she bumped into me. What she saw was a man in a white gown with angel wings and a halo (Hey it’s a lot better than a geeky professor, fat guy in shorts or a homeless man.)

“Who the hell are you?” she asked angrily.

“Heaven actually. I am an angel.” I said

“Bullshit. Angels don’t exist. God doesn’t exist!” she shouted.

“Uh believe it sweetheart.” I said, “If you can summon up demonic magic, that means Hell exists and if Hell exists so does God.

“Well I have powers from Hell now and I don’t care if I upset God by doing so. Screw him!” Angelina shouted, she was turning red, even with all that makeup on.

“Honey, Heaven and Hell are both mad at you. Hell doesn’t like idiotic humans like you taking their powers.” I said.

“Oh and how would you know that? You’re an angel.”

“Oh because I used to be a demon. You see my name is Zeke, short for Ezekial. And I was a Time Demon in Hell, when you controlled the sands of time, you took my power that I had when I was a demon.”

I guess that made Angelina proud of herself and she placed her hands on her hips and smiled.

“So now that you’re an angel I imagine you lost that power. So what are you going to do now?” she asked.

“Well, first off, I still have my powers, second off, I’m going to have to strip you of your powers, and of some other stuff if you know what I mean.”

As soon as I said this, Angelina’s face changed from a smile to horror when she knew what I was referring to. Angelina backed away and with a shaking hand, started snapping her fingers. Now, if I snapped my fingers the first time and nothing happened, I would have stopped, but she kept snapping away as if a catchy tune was playing. Finally after the five hundredth snap, Angelina started to run past me in panic.

“Please don’t!” she cried. “I’m sorry I humiliated those sorority b*tches and Mrs. Harris. I’m sorry I summoned up demonic power!”

Her pleas weren’t going to work and I snapped my fingers stopping her in mid stride. I walked up to Angelina and one by one, unbuttoned her black jacket and then I threw it out the window leaving Angelina in a long black velvet dress. Having an idea in mind, I went into another office and brought out a paper shredding machine. I grabbed the back of her dress and fed it into the machine and pressed on. Once that was all set up, I stepped in front of Angelina and snapped my fingers.

Angelina continued running but was jerked forward when the paper shredder snagged on her dress and she fell on her face. In shock and puzzlement, Angelina looked up at me and then turned around and saw her dress slowly being fed to the machine.

“No no no no!” she cried, tears developing and making her makeup run. Angelina grabbed on to her dress and tried to pull it out but the machine was too strong. It kept sucking up more dress and Angelina kept being pulled forward.

“Please, I won’t humiliate the sorority girls or Mrs. Harris anymore I swear! I’m sorry!” she said trying to pull her dress back, which was now so small that Angelina’s long white thighs were showing.

When Angelina turned she saw me and her mouth dropped. I was holding a video camera aimed at her and I waved because I was going to use the tape later. Angelina’s shock at seeing me distracted her from what was still happening. Now there was no more dress left to feed the machine and Angelina was pulled back against the machine for the rest of her dress was still on her. Angelina fought to keep the remains of her dress on, which was getting pressed tightly against her upper torso and her thighs.

“Please, you’re an angel! You can’t do this!”

“Oh yes I can. I got to balance the Karmic scales don’t I?

Angelina let out a loud scream when she knew she couldn’t be helped. Now, the dress was pulled so tight up against her, her arms were pulled back and now she was in deep trouble. I could see the seems to her sleeves ripping and then one by one, the buttons to her dress flew into the air and pelted me like they were bullets. Angelina grabbed the front part of her dress and tried to hold it together. Now I could see her face turning really red. Just then, there was a loud RIIP! as Angelina’s dress burst open and was finally fed to the machine. Angelina was standing there in matching pink bra and thong with strawberries all over them (What is it with Goth girls and their strawberry panties?)

Angelina yelped and her knees buckled as she fell to her knees covering bra and crotch. At this point, Angelina spit out about a hundred “Oh my Gods!” which was funny because I thought she didn’t believe in God. Watching Angelina squirm around the ground hunching over herself trying to cover her embarrassing underwear, well I couldn’t resist.

“Now, I’m about two thousand years old so I’m kind of out of the loop. But is it a trend to be all dark and scary on the outside and be all cute and innocent in your little strawberry panties on the inside?” I asked.

I knew this comment got to her because her whole body was blushing beat red and she tried to hide behind the paper shredder, but I wasn’t done yet.

Outside of the sorority house sat Dawn, Chrissy, Jamie and Tara sitting on the steps. All of them were dressed in their hoodies and pajama bottoms. It wasn’t that cold out, it was actually quite warm, but the girls had felt so vulnerable that they wanted as much clothing covering their bodies.

“God my ass hurts so bad.” Dawn whined holding a pack of ice against her butt.

“Shut up!” Tara growled, “I still can’t get this marker off of mine.”

As the girls were all sitting on the steps brooding over their humiliation, they saw Mrs. Harris walking down the street with her bag, tightly clutching her coat over her body. The sorority girls noticed that her face was red from crying.

“Mrs. Harris, what’s wrong what happened?” Dawn asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” Mrs. Harris shouted indignantly.

“Okay, I was just curious you b*tch!” Dawn said.

“Excuse me?” Mrs. Harris repeated, “How dare you young lady? After I wrote that letter of recommendation for you!”

While Mrs. Harris argued with the sorority girls, I was standing across the street amongst the trees hiding. All of the girls’ arguing was drowned out by a loud piercing scream that caught the attention of everyone that was outside.

Standing there in the middle of the street, barefoot and in her strawberry underwear was Angelina, who realized I had frozen time again and brought her out in the middle of the street.
“Oh my God!” Angelina cried as she crossed her legs and covered herself. Her scream caught everyone’s attention, including the sorority sisters and Mrs. Harris who turned to stare at Angelina. Once they recognized who they saw, and what she was wearing, they all pointed and laughed.

“Hey Angelina! Nice underwear.!” Chrissy said smiling, gaining her confidence back.

“Ugh, highly unprofessional.” Dawn said.

“Indeed.” Chimed in Mrs. Harris.

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” Angelina screamed stomping her feet. This was great humiliation, all that satisfaction from getting revenge was melted away, as the people who she humiliated, got a chance to humiliate her again. Just then, Jamie came out with her digital camera and starting taking pictures. Angelina gasped and started maneuvering herself to hide her body from the flashes. By this point, everyone else around Angelina noticed this woman standing in the road with strawberry underwear on. Angelina, made a desperate attempt to take control and I saw her snapping her fingers again.

“It’s no use.” I called out, “I stripped you of your powers, along with your dress.” And with that, I held up a boom box with a tape in it and pressed play. Playing on the speakers was Angelina’s confession to humiliating the sorority girls and Mrs. Harris. Needless to say, when they heard this, they got a little mad.

“Oh you b*tch!” Tara shouted as she jumped off the steps and ran after Angelina. Angelina saw the five women running after her and she squealed and tried to run away. Unfortunately for her, a car drove in her way and she stopped so as not to get hit. That was enough time for the five women to catch up. Immediately, Dawn grabbed on the back of Angelina’s bra and pulled the back of it. Angelina was still trying to scramble away but she wasn’t going anywhere because she was still attached to her bra. That was until, her bra snapped from the front and Angelina shot forward and landed on top of the hood of a parked car. A man got a full up close shot of Angelina’s nice full breasts. He whistled out loud and when Angelina realized what had happened, she screamed and covered her breasts with both arms.

While Angelina had her breasts covered, her underwear was now unguarded and Mrs. Harris bent down and clenched both sides of her underwear and gave her a huge wedgie. Angelina screamed and then started sobbing as she fought to pull her underwear out from her ass. Then, all five women each grabbed a side of her underwear and pulled down leaving Angelina completely naked. Angelina fell to her knees and started sobbing uncontrollably.

“Okay, I’m naked now please leave me alone!” she begged.

“Oh no!” Dawn said, “After what you did to me. We’re going to give you a nice spanking because you’ve been naughty!”
The girls all bent Angelina over and just as Mrs. Harris brought up her hand to spank the sobbing Angelina, something happened. All of the sudden, all five of the women’s clothes vanished and they were all completely naked. The girls didn’t cover themselves at first, they were so shocked. Then finally, Dawn was the first to scream and then all of the other women screamed as they all huddled together, even around Angelina, to cover themselves. By now, they naked women were surrounded by cars who were all honking in approval of the strip show. Hey, sure Angelina humiliated these girls without a license, but they were still pretty snotty so I had to rebalance the scales again. Watching the girls all stand their naked and thinking about Angelina’s humiliating underwear, inspired this feeling in me. That was because I realized it got me turned on. (Being an angel, I finally got to enjoy the benefits of having a penis.) And staring at the naked women standing their in public gave me an even more marvelous idea.

As I arrived home to my paradise, my beautiful wife, Victoria greeted my outside my palace, her curvy figure outlined by her flowing white gown. (Hey, I’m an angel, of course I was going to stay true to my wife, I’m not a demon anymore.) She smiled and I smiled back at her beautiful face.

“Hello Zeke.” She said gently. “How was your trip?”

“Oh it was all right honey.” I said walking up to her and kissing her. “I got to rebalance Karma again, I haven’t done that in a long time.”

“Well did you have a good time?” she asked.

“Oh of course I did.”

“Well, how but we even have an even more good time?” she asked biting her lip and kissing me hard on the lips. That got me even more turned on.

Victoria started walking towards our bedroom, and just as she was on her way there, all of the sudden, her gown disappeared. She felt the wind blew against her naked body and her eyes widened and her mouth dropped, but she was still smiling. She giggled nervously and covered herself but only for a second, then she just wrapped her arms around me.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist. Does that embarrass you?” I asked.

“Yes it does.” She said kissing me again, “But I like it.”

“Yeah, I do too.”

Epilogue

Chrissy and the rest of the cheerleading squad were never able to live down what had happened to them. Parents were very angry because they were broadcasted live on TV and their children saw it. So at the football games, all of the mothers would shout out and call them sl*ts while the football players would shout out to ask them to take their clothes off. Chrissy and the cheerleading squad were often red face for the entire game.

Dawn was kicked out of the graduation program and had to go work a 9 to 5 job and she was very miserable for a long time. But then one day, her luck became good when a wealthy businessman who became interested in her. Dawn’s problems seemed to be solved. She thought she was getting a job offer on the spot and it was, to act in several porno movies as a hot college teacher.

Tara was so horrified and humiliated by the ordeal she became a nun and dedicated her life to teaching at a private school. She built a notorious reputation for being a teacher who hit kids on the hands with a ruler if they misbehaved. But the students got back at her one day, when she was walking down the aisle of the halls, one student stepped on her gown causing it to rip off exposing Tara’s thong which also exposed an added rose tattoo on her butt cheeks. I guess old habits never die.

Jamie never got the pictures off of her Facebook account. Angelina had changed the password and so they were permanently up there for her friends to see. Her pictures were posted all over the internet and Jamie never went on the internet again except to check for her e-mail to keep in contact with family. But every now and then, someone would send spam of her own pictures and Jamie would be horrified when the title said “Facebook Dominatrix”

Mrs. Harris lost her job at the University and tried settling for a regular teaching job. She did okay at high school as a teacher. One day however, she was teaching and the projector screen flew up and got caught on the back of her skirt. Of course, her skirt was now high above her reach and Mrs. Harris stood there in a garter belt and thong. So she lost that job too. Ironically, she needed money fast so she became a stripper.

Angelina was so embarrassed she actually wore two sets of clothes where ever she went, no matter how hot it was and she stayed far away from shredding machines. Unfortunately for her, she had a genital piercing and one day she went to the airport and it went off. So she didn’t want to take her clothes off and when she refused, security strip searched her, she was left exposing Powerpuff girl panties. I think after that she never left the house again.

As for me, God gave me the job of Karmic Balance again but I never really did it unless someone practiced it without a license. My wife and I happily had kids, who somehow got my time powers as well and after the hunters complained about getting stripped by them I had to do some magic to take it away from my kids. Sometimes I think back to that day when I stepped into Minos’ office and asked for a different job and I look at where I am now I think, my how times have changed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2