uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2013, 01:17 AM

Default Pokemon Gotta Strip em' All

Now I know I've been writing Amelia's Unfortunate Life, but recently a flash of inspiration hit me, when I was playing through a Pokémon nuzlocke on white 2, that I could do a Pokémon story as well, now this will be a slow starter, but there will be action, also I need a help with gym leader names, my plans are for 8 female gym leaders so if anyone is can help please let me know.

Our protagonist
Noelle
Because I can't think of a way to describe her well in the story, just for a little added depth here is, Noelle. She has an adorably cute face, long brown hair tied in a ponytail, green eyes, C cup breasts, creamy skin and a timid attitude. (Sorry I just want you to know what she looks like)

Prologue

"Hello and welcome to the world of Pokémon!" Said a female voice looming in the background. "I am professor Irene Willow, the Solest region's Pokémon professor." The voice said coming into full view, she was a woman with cream coloured skin, long blonde hair, green eyes, a buxom chest and was dressed in a lab coat, a blue thigh-high dress and brown boots. "And these are Pokémon!" She yelled as she threw out a poke ball containing a small yellow mouse. "It's a Pikachu! Pretty cute huh?" Irene said. "So anyway-"

She began to talk about how Pokémon are people's friends, before asking a question. "So are you a boy or a girl?"

"A girl." Answered back a female voice.

"Alright what is your name?" She asked.

"Noelle." Replied the female voice.

"Good, well Noelle your very own Pokémon journey is about to begin, I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy what the world has to offer okay?" She replied before fading leaving Noelle with a loud ringing in her ears.

"Noelle? Noelle it's time to get up!" Noelle awoke to find a pretty older woman looking down on her. "Hey there sleepy head isn't it time you get out of bed." The woman smiled turning around as her brown hair swayed behind her.

"Yes mom." Noelle answered her mother with the utmost respect, Noelle had a deep love for her mother being that she was basically raised by her single handedly, (her dad left to parts unknown) her mother had creamy skin, long brown hair, green eyes, a moderate chest and wore a white top, with a brown skirt. (Noelle had inherited her looks from her mother). She then awoke and began to get ready before walking downstairs.

"I can't believe you're already 18..." Her mother said wistfully.

"I know, today I can get my own Pokémon!" Noelle smiled.

"Yes but don't forget to be careful!" Her mother said as she saw her out the door.

A little while later

"Took you long enough!" Muttered a girl in an energetic tone.

Noelle turned around and saw three girls waiting outside the Lab, they all looked about 18, The one who had just spoken came forward, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes, cream coloured skin, was pretty buxom, a frilly pink dress, and white boots. "Making us all wait!" She moaned.

"Sorry Aurora." Noelle replied, Aurora didn't really like Noelle too much and would often try to bully her. (Though she secretly hides a deep affection for her thinking a timid Noelle is an adorable Noelle)

"Hey come chill out Aury!" Laughed another girl, she had tanned skin, short red hair, brown eyes, a flat chest (though her legs more than make up for it), a tank top, shorts and a pair of sneakers.

"Stay out of this Casey! Jeez you're always defending her." Aurora complained, Casey was Noelle's best friend, a typical tomboy, but was also as gentle as can be, she was a bit shy about her body though.

"Come on, no fighting." Joined in the last girl, she had pale skin, black hair tied in a braid, brown eyes, was decently busty and was wearing, a long brown skirt, with a white shirt, black tights and a pair of flats.

"Whatever Erena!" moaned Aurora. Erena was the gentle peace maker girl, she was timid and shy but also could be firm and strong as can be.

The four girls then all walked into the Pokémon Lab only to be greeted by Professor Irene Willow. "Why hello there girls, I see you've already arrived to claim your Pokémon? That's great!" She yelled energetically. "But before I give this to you, I want you to keep in mind that being a female trainer is tough, especially in the Solest region." She warned.

What Professor Willow warned was true, people in the Solest region believe that tough experiences build character and as such have enacted their own type of Pokémon battles, Strip battles, the rules are simple each time you lose a Pokémon, you lose clothes equal to a fraction of what you'd lose on your team. I.E. if you had two and one was beaten you'd lose half your clothes (and be stripped by the winner who is allowed to grope and feel you as much as they want). This system made the amount of male trainers sky rocket as each gym leader was basically a model level beauty. The other reason for this was that being a small region in the corner of the world, there isn't much money to go around so instead of gambling money, you'd gamble clothing...It was a fantastic system!

"Thanks to that rule only people 18 years and older can get a trainer license..." She said wearing a wry smile. "But I'm impressed with you lot, waiting for your friends to become 18 before starting your Pokémon journey." She pulled out a box containing 3 Pokémon.

The three older girls clambered as Noelle just watched but before she could pick what she wanted, all three were gone. "Um?" She said looking towards the Professor slightly teary eyed at the prospect of her being out of Pokémon.

"Here you go..." The Professor gave her another ball, this one looked slightly different than the rest. "Now all four of you have a Pokémon so here's a Pokedex. It's used to record all the information on Pokémon you've caught or met. This will encourage you to catch and also help my research, so have fun." She said shooing them out of her lab before coming to a realisation. "Hey why don't you battle?" She said. "I'll ref and since it's in the lab with only us girls, you don't have to really worry about losing." She said.

The girls got excited at the prospect, a battle! Something they had been dreaming about for years, they began to play rock paper scissors, as the lab wasn't huge only one battle could take place at a time, the winners were Noelle and Aurora.

"Get ready to lose!" Aurora yelled confidently.

"Um...I'll do my best!" Noelle yelled as they both sent out their Pokémon.

Noelle's team
Eevee Level 5

To Be Continued...

So what do you think? Is it any good? If you have anything you want to tell me please PM me and say. Also if anyone wants to name the gym leaders, then please give their name, bio, to me via PM, any certain Pokémon you want Noelle to pick up, please do the same, also if anyone can draw and doesn't mind helping please send some artwork in another thread and we can make this a collab. (I feel I could set the scene better with artwork) Finally sorry for the slow start, it just needs to have the scene set. Thanks and Enjoy

Last edited by Feetlovingdog; 11-06-2013 at 01:31 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 02:01 AM

Default Chapter 1 Noelle and Her Journey

Thought I would post another extra chapter to keep you guys going, after which I'll build a schedule for updates.

Both girls sent out their Pokémon, Aurora sent out a Squirtle and Noelle sent out an Eevee, "Wow!" Both girls exclaimed as they stared at their Pokémon.

"Since I wanted to give each of you variety, I felt like giving each of you special Pokémon we imported from the Kanto region." Irene smiled. "Each one is female so keep that in mind when nicknaming." She laughed.

Both girls began the fight,

"Use tackle!" Noelle shouted.

Eevee did as she was told and entered the fight with a quick tackle that sent Squirtle back.

"Nice!" Noelle smiled.

"Squirtle, return it with your own tackle!" Aurora yelled.

The Squirtle dashed forward and tackled Eevee sending Eevee back before she recovered her footing, Noelle instructed her to use another tackle, whilst Squirtle returned it with a tail whip. Both sides were giving their best and the battle began to get heated, after a few seconds however the winner was decided as Squirtle was going to tackle, Eevee dodged and returned it with her own tackle finishing the fight. Aurora stood speechless, unable to fathom her defeat until the Professor declared the victor.

"Whew we won!" Noelle said wiping the sweat from her forehead as she returned the Eevee to it's Poke ball.

"Both sides did their best, now it's time to heal them both." The Professor smiled putting them both into a computer she had by the wall, after a little chime both balls were given back. "But Aurora you lost and you know what that means..." She said smiling.

Aurora felt a surge of electricity travel up her spine, being a rich girl she was raised to be a lady and didn't like the idea of stripping for others. "Okay how about we let you go, if..." The professor smiled seemingly enjoying the torture. "You give her your panties!" She said smiling.

She bit her lip and felt blood rush to her cheeks as she reach underneath her dress and pulled down a pair of silky pink panties which she gave to Noelle. "Now you better not sniff them you perv!" She yelled running out the door. "Next time I'll strip you completely!" She shouted running home.

Noelle obtained Aurora's panties! "They're still warm..." Noelle thought to herself putting them in her bag.

"Alright me next!" Yelled Casey running to where Aurora just was. "Let's battle!" she laughed.

Both girls once again got ready to fight, and sent out their Pokémon, Noelle sent out her Eevee and Casey sent out her Charmander. The fight began and Eevee being faster tackled the Charmander, it jumped back in surprise but returned the blow by scratching Eevee, both began to move around at an almost blinding pace lunging in for attacks and evading other attacks. Neither side was giving an inch, until Eevee tackled and scored a critical hit! Causing Charmander to faint.

Casey looked stunned as both Pokémon were taken to be healed like before. "Wow! Who knew you had it in yah!" Casey said laughing.

Noelle smiled and waited for her prize, Casey then pulled off her shoes and then her socks revealing her supple tones and tanned feet. "Well since Aury only gave you her panties, I'll just give you my socks." She said slipping her sneakers back on. "I'm gonna train and next time beat you so badly" she smiled running off out the door.

Noelle obtained Casey's socks. "They smell a little cheesy." She thought putting them in her bag.

Erena then got ready to battle. "Here we go!" She smiled sternly.

Both girls sent out their Pokémon, Erena sent out a Bulbasaur and the battle commenced. Eevee had obviously grown quite a bit in their last two fights and was ready to fight and defeat their opponent, this fight started with Eevee having learnt growl. (Leaving it with three moves) and the fight commenced with her growling, before tackling, the experience difference obviously played a part as Eevee won quite easily and Bulbasaur was beaten.

As both sides were healed Erena removed her bra and gave it to Noelle. "Well I lost. So here take good care of it." She said smiling as she left.

Noelle obtained Erena's bra. "It smells like perfume." She thought once again putting it in her bag.

The professor then patted her on the back. "You were fantastic, who knew you could be so strong." She smiled. "But maybe you should go home, after all you looked like you've been sweating a lot." She said As Noelle left getting ready to start her Pokémon adventure.

Noelle's Team
Eevee Level 7

To be Continued...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 07:11 PM

Default Chapter 2 Noelle and Route 1

So I've decided on a schedule, it's going to be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with alternating Amelia's Unfortunate Life and This one every other update. I.E. I write this Monday and Friday week 1, whilst Amelia's is Wednesday then next week I reverse ETC.

Noelle relaxed at home for a while after explaining to her mother about her journey, she then decided after a while to leave her home and begin her journey to the champion's seat. "Well, how about nicknaming your Eevee?" Her mother said nonchalantly.

Noelle thought about it for a few minutes before a flash of inspiration hit. "Ingrid!" She thought dubbing her Eevee Ingrid, they then got ready to leave the house before her mother stopped her again with a bag. Noelle looked into the bag and found a spare set of clothes, a potion, some poke balls and some food for herself.

"Be prepared!" Her mother smiled.

"Yeah!" Noelle smiled before she left the house, she made her way to the separating hall between routes and towns, she walked through passing the people on guard and made her way to the other side, after walking through she found herself standing in a grass based area, it was a straight path with no end in sight. Noelle walked forward feeling a strange surge of confidence overtake her, for some reason she felt different, she then began to walk down the route but as she did she saw a wild Pokémon, , it was a Lillipup! The battle commenced!

Noelle sent out Ingrid and instructed her to use tackle, she made a direct hit knocking the Lillipup back, it then decided to fight back against it's attacker. Both Pokémon began to move around hitting each other at blinding speeds, after a short while, it began to slow down and at that time Noelle threw a Poke ball, the ball shook vigorously until it stopped. Noelle jumped up in the air. "I caught a Lillipup!" She yelled confidently.

Noelle smiled before they carried on down the route, it was silent for a while until a girl came out of the pathway. She had short brown hair and wore clothes that made her look like she was ready to begin hiking. "When trainer's eyes meet, they must battle!" She yelled confidently challenging Noelle to a battle.

Noelle is challenged by Camper Jess.

Jess sent out her Pokémon, it was a Lillipup, as Noelle sent out her Fluffy (Lillipup) Both girls got ready to battle, both Lillipups started out strong but after a few minutes Fluffy began to feel the strain and was eventually overpowered and defeated. Noelle jumped back in shock, she was surprised at how easily beaten her Lillipup was.

"How weak!" Shouted Jess. "It looked pretty beat up, did you remember to heal it?" She asked.

Noelle didn't know what to say, she felt Fluffy was alright but maybe that was her selfishness, then Jess walked closer to her and tripped her up, Noelle fell on her butt. "How many Pokémon do you have?" Jess asked gently. Noelle replied with two, causing Jess to lift up her leg and start pulling off her left boot. "Well that means half your clothes are gone." She said evilly as she flipped Noelle onto her stomach and sat on her back before removing her boot revealing the white sock underneath. "Hmm?" She said removing the white sock revealing her creamy foot. "Well you really are a noob huh? I mean your feet don't even smell sweaty." She laughed before dragging her fingers along Noelle's sole.

"Hahahah!" Noelle began to laugh rigorously as Jess slipped her finger in between Noelle's toes and twirled them in the gap between. She then lifted up her other foot and removed the boot and sock, before finally turning aroung and grabbing her blue shorts which she proceeded to tear of Noelle's legs revealing her pale white panties with a bear print on the back.

"Now get ready for round 2!" Jess yelled as Noelle picked herself up and distanced herself before sending out Ingrid. Both girls got ready to fight again and Ingrid began to struggle, but Noelle then remembered the potion she was given and used it to heal her securing the win.

"WOW! I guess you aren't as weak as I thought..." She said looking down.

Noelle felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she put her clothes back on, she then feeling a little annoyed at being stripped walked over to her opponent. "Here!" She said pushing Jess over and flipped her over onto her stomach, before sitting on her back the same way as what had happened to her. She lifted the girl's leg up and took off her boot, revealing a sock that was once white but now had dirt marks on it. "Woah!" Noelle yelled as a pungent odour filled her nose. She turned to the girl and asked her. "How long have you not bathed for?" She asked.

"About a week..." Jess meekly replied.

Noelle felt annoyed and disgusted, she didn't want to touch this dirty girl any longer, but also wanted some revenge, so she held her breath removed her sock and began to scratch her fingers alongside Jess' damp soles. Jess giggled as Noelle fiddled with her toes before doing the same to her other foot, she then stood up and ripped Jess' top off her body, revealing a buxom chest covered by a skimpy bra, she then did the same to her bottoms revealing a black thong. Jess then began to beg "Don't leave me naked please! These are the only clothes I have!" She yelled, Noelle felt pity and decided to leave her, after a little while she made it to the second town.

Noelle's team
Ingrid (Eevee) Level 8
Fluffy (Lillipup) Level 4

Thanks for reading next chapter will have the first gym!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2013, 06:49 PM

Default Chapter 3 Noelle and her Adventure's True Beginning

Now I know I set up a schedule but it hasn't actually started until after Friday, also any Gym Leaders with specific types or Gym Leaders bios can still be done, same for art.

Noelle had made it to the little town, Whistlegrove. This town was before route 2 and Noelle had decided to head to the Pokémon centre to take a rest. She got her Pokémon healed and sat down in the main resting area, she waited thinking back on her fight against Jess, she thought about how badly Fluffy got beaten, she was still so weak and decided to find a way to get stronger. She then saw a poster, it said

Take on the Pokémon League Challenge!

She walked over to the poster and began to read it, it spoke about how the best way to get stronger for a trainer was to defeat the eight gym leaders. It also told about how they would teach what it meant to be a true trainer and how defeating them all was the only way to achieve the final goal for any trainer. Noelle grabbed the poster which read about how the next city, Seria City a city based around it's relaxing atmosphere and minor tourist Museum attractions, it finally told about how the Gym leader was a tough Bug Type Pokémon Trainer.

"There it is." Noelle said as if she realised something, she then left the Pokémon centre, stocked up on potions and set off for route 2.

Route 2

The area was still grassy, but was more forest-like having trees and short untamed grassy areas, Noelle began to train in a clearing with Fluffy. She then began to move forward and saw a wild Taillow, she then got ready to try out her Pokémon's strength.

The fight commenced with Noelle sending out Fluffy.

It tackled the Taillow causing it to move back and peck at Fluffy, despite this Fluffy weathered the blow with ease and after a little while of trading blows, the Taillow was subdued and caught with ease. "Yes!" She yelled happily.

Noelle then went back to the Pokémon centre, not wanting to carry on the previous event before finally heading deeper into route two, as she did she encountered a few different trainers, all fights ended the same way, she was challenged by an overzealous male trainer hoping to strip the new sexy girl (her) and got taken to the cleaners. This continued until she left the forest.

"Man too many perverts in there..." She said wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Noelle began to feel the heat, she had been wearing quite a heavy set of clothes for the summer weather, she was wearing black boots, white socks, black tights, a white T shirt, a thick blue jumper, a jacket and finally white bear print panties and matching bra.

"Man I'm hot, I feel all sticky from head to toe..." She said to herself.

"Well that's the sin of those coverings you call clothes." Muttered a girl.

Noelle turned around to see a girl, she had long green hair, had green eyes, wore a pair of jeans, trainers, a shirt and had a pair of ruby earrings.

"Who are you?" Noelle asked curiously.

"..." She stared calmly at her. "I am Eve." She said confidently. "Young girl, I see that your strength is still weak but at the same time, it is interestingly strong. I wish to battle you." She challenged.

Noelle jumped back and got ready. "Fine." She returned.

Noelle sent out Sky Arrow (Taillow) and got ready to fight. Eve also had three Pokémon and started off with a Ralts.

Noelle noticed how rare a Pokémon this was and felt slightly impressed, the fight then commenced with both sides fighting hard, the Ralts began to use confusion as Sky Arrow moved around at a blinding pace. Both Pokémon struggled hard but even so Sky Arrow had the advantage and won the battle. Eve removed her sneakers and blue socks before she sent out another Pokémon. It was a Teddiursa, another rare find.

Noelle returned Sky Arrow and instead sent out Fluffy, feeling that she could hold her own and both began to fight. Noelle once again had the advantage and won the battle pretty swiftly. Eve then stripped down to her underwear. A set of blue bra and panties. before sending out her last Pokémon seemingly unfazed about almost being naked.

It was then that Noelle heard a gasping sound and turned to see a group of about five male bug catchers who had only just earlier tried to strip her, watching their fight only adding extra pressure for her not to lose. Then finally the last Pokémon Eve sent out was a Sceptile, Noelle felt fear from the strength forming from it's pressure alone.

She then sent out Sky Arrow who was almost instantly dispatched, before the fight began forcing her to remove her shoes, socks and tights giving them to Eve, she took a whiff. "This scent a cheesy sweat based smell. So natural, I love it..." She smiled, Noelle then sent her Fluffy out who once again was dispatched in an instant. Forcing her to very shamefully remove down to her bear print bra and panties. She felt her cheeks get hot but sent out Ingrid who posed little more of a fight but began to struggle very quickly, despite this Eve returned her Pokémon. Noelle looked confused.

"You aren't at the level where I would be proud about defeating you." She smiled. "and yet I enjoyed our fight a lot." She threw Noelle's clothes back towards her. "Here I want you to have this, she is weak but like you has potential." She then tossed a Poke ball, it contained the Ralts she had battled before. Eve then walked off claiming Noelle will see her again.

Noelle felt a sense of irritation but also of peace as she got dressed and made her way towards the next city

Noelle's Team
Ingrid Level 12
Fluffy Level 11
Sky Arrow (Taillow) Level 11
Athena (Ralts) Level 10

Now I know I said the Gym would be next, but this time I really mean it.

To be continued...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 03:02 PM

While I could do without the heavy amount of foot focus, it's definitely got an interesting premise and I'm curious to see where the story leads. I also like the build-up in regards to Noelle eventually losing a battle and being forced to expose herself. My only other critism would be maybe feature some more characters from the original work. The OCs are intriguing and should be utilized, but I'd recommend balancing it out. Like the Gym Leaders being recognizable characters?

It really is a great read, I hope you don't think I dislike it. I'm definitely going to keep reading whenever it's updated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MKDude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDude View Post
While I could do without the heavy amount of foot focus, it's definitely got an interesting premise and I'm curious to see where the story leads. I also like the build-up in regards to Noelle eventually losing a battle and being forced to expose herself. My only other critism would be maybe feature some more characters from the original work. The OCs are intriguing and should be utilized, but I'd recommend balancing it out. Like the Gym Leaders being recognizable characters?

It really is a great read, I hope you don't think I dislike it. I'm definitely going to keep reading whenever it's updated.
I pretty much agree with all this.

I don't understand the attraction of feet and the fetish is a bit much for me, but overall it's an interesting series. I also like the combination between the other trainer stripping their opponent, rather than just the trainer having to strip themselves.

The odd recognisable character would be interesting. I really hope you don't make the mistake of missing out Misty on the second gym. That will be a big loss I think. Sabrina and the goth vibe when you get to the psychic gym could also lead to a lot of fun later on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 04:27 PM

Default Chapter 4 Noelle and her first Gym Challenge

Now the schedule which will start on Monday will have this story having two updates and Amelia's having one. Alright now to answer the criticisms I must say thanks you for them, I appreciate the feedback and very much am glad that some are enjoying this story. About the foot focus, I don't mind cutting back on them but I don't want to abandon them completely, after all some people do like them (myself included), now about featuring characters from the original work, I don't mind but the main reason I avoided it was to build upon making this region being separate, I also didn't want to write the characters in a wrong way, but instead how about I do a side story for them, like something about Misty going skinny dipping and losing her swimsuit, or Sabrina's psychic powers going AWOL causing many enf situations in Saffron City etc. Now I don't mind doing that but I would probably only do one per Gym, I.e. after the next gym a side story about Misty or Erika, also I would still like names for Gym leaders, so that I can have them pretty easily integrated into the story, (so anyone having any ideas I would like bio's) Name, appearance, Gym type etc. Now finally sorry for the wall of text I just wanted to cover this, also thank you for the criticisms I hope I didn't come off at all douche-like with this reply (I just wanted to seem half-way professional as I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea) and again thank you.

Noelle began walking into the small Seria city, which was small as a city could be. There were only a few buildings and it would fit the scene of a town better than of a city.

"Okay first things first..." Noelle sighed walking towards the Pokémon centre.

She entered into the pink building, she walked in and was surprised to see a bunch of people sitting around in nothing but their underwear, there were girls wearing only their panties (trying to cover their chest with their hands, some only wearing their bras (doing the same to their crotch and even some guys in just their underwear who looked like they didn't mind (they were just enjoying the view). Noelle then walked up to the counter and asked the nurse what was happening.

"They challenged the gym..." She said looking around. "Things didn't turn out so well for them, as the gym leader obviously didn't hold back." She as she took Noelle's Pokémon and began healing them. "Are you going to challenge the Gym?" She asked.

Noelle didn't know what to reply with, she wanted to defeat the Gym leader but didn't want to end up as a public show for others. She thought about how humiliating that would be for a few seconds and then Eve's face popped into her mind. "Yes I am..." She said steeling her nerves, it wasn't that she liked the idea of being stripped but instead that she never wanted to feel the shame of defeat ever again.

"Well, do be careful then, after all seeing such a pretty girl go through such humiliation would be quite upsetting...at least for some." She said looking towards the guys who were just watching the half naked girls who were clearly uncomfortable, trying their hardest struggling to show off as little as possible.

Noelle left and went to the Gym, she looked at the big building and entered through the front door, as she did a blonde girl completely naked sprinted out, her face was red and she wore tears of shame and frustration as she ran trying to cover herself, Noelle watched her leave

"This gym's latest challenger was such a light weight." Said a female voice from behind Noelle.

She looked in and saw a woman who looked about 25, she was a beauty who had sandy blonde hair tied up in a bunch, she also had blue eyes, a white tank top and a pair of yellow cargo shorts. "Who are you?" Noelle asked her.

"My name is Samantha, I'm the Seria city Pokémon gym leader. I'm assuming you are the latest challenger?" She asked as Noelle nodded, after which she went scoped over Noelle' body. "Hm? You look like a newbie trainer, and you're also a cutie. I'm glad I hate having to strip men, I also really hope you're a crybaby, nothing feels more satisfying then watching an overconfident trainer burst into tears." She laughed.

Noelle felt a surge of electricity travel up her spine, this girl's words were really frightening to hear from a trainer who had proven her strength again and again.

"Hm? did you see that last girl? Watching her blush as I peeled off her clothes was enjoyable. You are much cuter." She licked her lips. "I'm going to enjoy watching your face twist as I slip your panties off." She smiled before climbing walking through a set of double doors.

Noelle was about to walk forward until she saw a bearded old man standing watching her, she went over to talk to him and he began to say. "Hello, I see you're a new challenger. You do know climbing to the top is hard, so how about you let me help and give you edge and we'll claw our way up to the champ's seat together?" The old man smiled as Noelle nodded. "Okay well this gym using the bug type Pokémon, they're weak to flying and fire type Pokémon, oh but don't think about using the grass type, otherwise you'll be bugged out!" He said trying to sound clever.

Noelle took his advice to heart before she walked off into the main Gym, she looked around and saw what looked like a forest, she looked around and saw a few girls about four of them, all moderate beauties looking at her, each one was dressed in camper attire. In fact they looked similar to Jess in to a alarming degree only with differing hair styles. Noelle walked forward and found them challenging her one after another, she dispatched them with ease stripping each girl completely naked before moving on, she felt nervous after she defeated the now naked girls as only one person was standing in her way, Samantha.

"Welcome to my Gym." She laughed. "You are a bit stronger than I thought fighting off my trainers with ease." She licked her lips scoping over the naked girls. "But now you will have to face me." She rose her arms up and sent out a Pokémon, it was a Ledyba. "Get ready to lose." She said as Noelle got her Pokémon ready to battle.

You are challenged by Gym Leader Samantha!

Noelle's Team
Ingrid Level 13
Fluffy Level 12
Sky Arrow Level 12
Athena Level 12

To be continued...
Old 11-09-2013, 05:42 PM
A user who abused the forums

i agree with people on the foot focus i think its an enf thread so i dont no why you dont post about the feet in another section
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theking94 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2013, 11:05 PM

Default Chapter 5 Noelle and The Queen of Bugs

Figured I would do this chapter and maybe a side story, after this though there will be no more updates until the schedule comes into play, I hope you enjoy this.

Noelle's Team Samantha's Team
Ingrid Level 13 Ledyba Level 12
Fluffy Level 12 ?
Sky Arrow Level 12 ?
Athena Level 12

Noelle readied herself and sent out Sky Arrow, she then froze when she saw some lights shoot in her face, she turned to it's origin and saw a camera. "?" She thought putting on a confused look.

"Are you surprised?" Shouted Samantha. "Gym fights are taken quite seriously I hope you know and as such are recorded and posted on the PBN channel." She laughed.

"I hope you're ready for this exciting battle between gym leader and trainer, it's the fifth one today and not one challenger has won, though personally I hope this young girl poses a larger challenge then the last lot! At for her sake." Said the female news reporter.

PBN was the Pokémon Battle Network, if it was a serious Pokémon battle, it would appear on there, though Noelle didn't realise that gym battles show up on there and felt her heart sink. "If I get stripped..." She thought to herself feeling her face and body heat up as Samantha yelled.

"You better get ready!" Samantha yelled as the fight began.

The fight began with Both Pokémon gaining distance using aerial manoeuvres, both seemed to be sizing the other up, shortly after a few minutes Sky Arrow was commanded to swoop in, for a peck which scored a direct hit causing the Ledyba to be thrown back, it was surprised and injured before it returned with a string shot slowing Sky Arrow down, but Sky Arrow once again flew in scoring a direct hit knocking Ledyba out.

"Wow! That was surprisingly tough!" Yelled Samantha removing her boots and socks, revealing her lovely feet before throwing them over to Noelle. "But now the real fight starts here!" She yelled confidently.

Samantha then sent out a Joltik.

Ingrid Level 13 Ledyba Level 12 X
Fluffy Level 12 Joltik Level 12
Sky Arrow Level 12 ?
Athena Level 12

The fight began with Sky Arrow once again sizing up her opponent but then she went in for a Peck and was evading by the Joltik who then fired a Thundershock dispatching Sky Arrow in a single blow. Noelle looked shocked as she returned Sky Arrow before she stripped off her sneakers and untied her hair leaving her in just her tights, shorts and top before she was down to her underwear.

Ingrid Level 13 Ledyba Level 12 X
Fluffy Level 12 Joltik Level 12
Sky Arrow Level 12 X ?
Athena Level 12

Noelle sent out her Fluffy to take on this adversary, Fluffy stood up ready to fight and both began using speed to evading and aim for hits with neither side making a strike, as both sides danced around each other finally Fluffy made a blow and bit Joltik, holding it in her mouth, Joltik then surged lightning throughout her whole body. She looked about ready to collapse as she spat out the Joltik, Noelle felt worried and returned her before she could faint.

"Rest up for a little bit..." She said smiling.

"Returning your Pokémon? Smart move as long as you don't lose it you don't have to strip." Samantha said seemingly impressed.

"If that's all it takes to impress you then watch this!" Noelle said as she sent out Athena.

Athena got ready to fight and so did Joltik, as the fight began Joltik made a dash and shot out a needle. It was Leach Life! She shot it out but Athena dodged before returning with a Confusion sending the Joltik spinning back before returning with an electric shock, Athena moved getting paralysed in the process.

"Hah! Is that all you got!?" Samantha yelled.

Noelle put on a smile as Samantha looked shocked, her Joltik was looking paralysed as well. "Synchronize" Noelle said before returning her Athena to send Fluffy back out. It was then that a second round began with Fluffy dominating until finally she won.

"Damn!" Shouted Samantha before she heard the news woman speaking.

"Woah! It looks like the Gym leader has lost her second Pokémon and you know what that means, it's time to show some skin! Boy I don't envy her." The news woman said focusing the camera on the blushing Samantha.

Noelle walked over to her. "Get ready to strip." She said showing confidence.

Though Samantha didn't publicise it, she was a hardcore sadist who enjoyed stripping and humiliating young girls, but she absolutely hated being stripped by others. She felt her whole body go red as Noelle pulled off her top and slip her cargo shorts to the ground revealing a basic pair of white panties with a bra to match. Noelle carried them back to her side before dropping them. "Here we go..." She said wearing a look of confidence on her face.

Samantha wearing a deep red blush on her face, got ready and sent out her last Pokémon. "I will punish you for this." She growled at Noelle.

Out came a Pinsir which looked stronger and scarier than all her other Pokémon.

Ingrid Level 13 Ledyba Level 12X
Fluffy Level 12 Joltik Level 12X
Sky Arrow Level 12X Pinsir Level 14
Athena Level 12

Noelle got ready, to fight with her Fluffy, looking strong the Pinsir stood up and released a loud screech towards the heavens. Noelle and Fluffy both were pushed back, but both got ready and stood tall, Fluffy used Tackle and slammed into the Pinsir, who just moved back a little before grabbing Fluffy and using Vicegrip to take him out almost instantly.

"Looks like the damage is catching up eh?" She said confidently.

Noelle felt worried as she returned Pinsir and took off her tights and socks revealing her creamy feet.

Fluffy Level 12X Joltik Level 12X
Athena Level 12

"Okay Go Athena!" She yelled sending Athena back into battle, looking a little tired she got ready and used Confusion hitting the Pinsir, it tried to use Vicegrip but Athena replied using Double Team avoiding every blow, Samantha grew frustrated as the fight went out of her favour, that was at least until the paralysis took affect causing her to be hit and dispatched with haste.

Noelle also felt her cheeks heat up as she stripped down to her underwear. "I only like removing the underwear!" Samantha yelled as she watched.

A wolf whistle appeared in the background from the news anchor. "Well its looking bad for our challenger, maybe we'll soon see if the carpet matches the d****s." She reported excited for the final battle.

Noelle pulled out her final Poke ball. "Win it for me." She said gently as she sent out her Ingrid.

Fluffy Level 12X Joltik Level 12X
Athena Level 12X

The final round begun and both sides moved back neither one giving the other time to relax, both got ready and moved in, Ingrid began out speeding and attacking Pinsir from all sides, the fight began to take it's toll on Pinsir as it was slowing down, until it caught Ingrid and performed a Seismic Toss, injuring Ingrid in one move. After Ingrid steadied herself, both looked exhausted and in one final clash the winner was decided.

Pinsir collapsed, each round took it's toll and it couldn't stand it's ground. Noelle took a deep sigh as she had won.

It was then that all eyes focused on Samantha, as her face went red Noelle walked up to her and span her around.

"Oh my! What is the Challenger doing!?" Yelled the female news anchor.

She pulled off Samantha's bra in one quick motion holding back her arms, to make sure the camera got it's fair share of her creamy breasts and pink nipples (which were now perking with delight). "No!" Cried Samantha struggling desperately trying to cover herself. Noelle then lifted her arms up and in one swift movement pulled down her panties, revealing her pink lips and sandy blonde pubic hair. Samantha screamed and ran after getting her ass slapped by Noelle before sprinting off crying. "I'll get you back!" She screamed.

"Wait! Don't I need to get a badge from her or something?" Noelle said realising something after she got dressed.

"Maybe in other regions but here you just use those." Said the old man from earlier as he pointed at Samantha's panties. "Each pair comes with a specific mark that is certifiable by the Pokémon league."

Noelle held her panties up in the air.

Noelle obtained the bug crested panties! "They have a sweet scent." She thought to herself.

It was then that she heard the anchor woman speak. "And that folks was the first time in ages that someone has beaten Seria City's Pokémon Gym leader." She then pointed at Noelle. "It looks like we've got a new star to follow, so darling tell me your name." She said asking Noelle.

"Um...It's Noelle." She replied meekly.

And that was how Noelle won her first pair of Gym Panties, The plain white Bug Panties! Stay tuned for more!

Noelle's Team
Ingrid Level 15
Fluffy Level 13
Sky Arrow Level 14
Athena Level 13

To be Continued...

Last edited by Feetlovingdog; 11-09-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:14 AM

Pretty good but not really liking the feet focus.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to worlddominator For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1