Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2012, 05:17 PM

yo i wouldn't mind giving this game a go, if theres room just give me a shout
Old 03-21-2012, 05:31 PM

Murplefleem, that is fine. Go ahead and post your ideas here, and we'll see what we can make of them. Here's another little piece of quick writing I put together, which details more advanced weapons.

(By the way: Does anyone have an idea of where we might play this game? Would it be okay to play it here, you think? If so, we could potentially start up a test-duel between two or more characters more or less right away...)

Weapons!

The following optional rules detail more advanced use of weapons. Normally, a weapon is a mere cosmetic detail, one which neither adds or subtracts any bonus for a character. With these rules, however, characters can purchase more powerful weapons which have an in-game representation.

A Weapon is purchased as a Garment, costing any amount between 1 and 6 points of starting Energy. Like any Garment, it may be targeted by an Attack to Strip, representing an attempt to disarm the character of her weapon. Unlike a Garment, though, a character can recover her weapon after she loses it – to do so, she must spend her next action recovering the weapon, and may take no other action. Additionally, she must pay a number of Energy Points equal to the cost total of the Weapon - if she fails to do so, the weapon is somehow outside her reach. Perhaps an enemy stole it, or it ended up too far away for her to recover.

In exchange for this sacrifice of Energy Points, a weapon comes with a boon. Decide whether the weapon boosts Body, Cunning, or Magic-based attacks. Whenever a character makes an attack of this type and is using the Weapon, she enjoys a simple bonus: If the d6 comes up showing a number equal to or lower than the weapons' point cost, add a +1 to the result. A weapon rated 6, thus, always grants a +1 bonus.

EXAMPLE: Mira the Tempest has a short sword, which her player sets to being worth 2 points. Mira makes a Body-based Attack to Strip against Sophie the Sorceress using this sword. She has 3 points of Body, and spends no Energy Points on the roll. The GM rolls a d6, and it comes up a 2. This is equal to the short swords' cost, so the die roll is treated as a 3 instead. This plus Mira's Body rating of 2 is exactly 6 – the attack barely hits!
Old 03-21-2012, 05:36 PM

I have no idea where we can play this. I was just about to ask that.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:37 PM

I'd be okay with playing this here. Also, I sent my sheet to Meepo, but I guess my character's weapon would be worth two energy. My character may need to lose an article or two, since she's spent most of her energy already.

Edit: Oh, now it lets me post...
Old 03-21-2012, 05:40 PM

I'd be okay with playing here, too, if the mods allow it. That might allow fans of Enferia who don't want to play themselves to enjoy the stories that unfold - but alas, I'm not sure it would be allowed.

BigMara: The weapons rules are optional. Your character can have a weapon without it offering a bonus of any kind, though if you want it to provide a bonus, you'd better be prepared to strip down your character a little. I went with this rule to allow both a character with effectively useless, cosmetic weapons, and to allow a character with a legendary magical sword, or something like that.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:43 PM

Hmm, okay. I think I'll keep her weapon purely cosmetic for now, then.

Why not ask the mods if playing here would be allowed? It seems like it would probably be okay. It's not much different from writing a new story, after all.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:21 PM

what races exist/are allowed in the Enferia setting?
Old 03-22-2012, 07:17 AM

my character:
Name:Merry Moonlight

Attributes:
Body:0
Magic:3
Cunning:1
Energy:20(9)
Defense:3

Clothing:
Boots(1pts) stockings(1pts) skirt(2pts) shirt(2pts) White hooded Robe(3pts) black laced bra(1pts) black laced panties(1pts)

If this is alright let me know

Last edited by wildfang95; 03-22-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:42 AM

Here is my character

Description

Name: Alison Erving

Race: Human

Hair: Red, Shoulder length. Normally in ponytail

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 110 lbs

Body Type: Somewhat curvy

Stats

Body: 2
Magic: 0
Cunning: 2

Defense: 5
Energy: 5

Equipment

Red Lace Bra (1), Red Lace Panties (1), Black Sheer Stocking (2), Purple Knee High, short sleeved dress (6), Black Leather Corset (3), Black Leather Boots (2), Ribbon in hair (0), Gold Necklace (0), Matching gold bracelets on each wrist (0)

Weapons and Spells
Fencing Rapier

Signature Moves
Not So Shy
Yoink!

Personal Information
Alison Erving is a noble girl was always loved sword play and putting on a show while doing it. She is boastful, arrogant and also not that shy.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:26 AM

Oh, cool, my sheet finally got approved by the mods. Looks like I forgot my signature skills, though. I went with Signature Weapon, Telekinetic Scissors, and Energy Drain.

Dew:

That's almost exactly the same as my character, only with her points spread between body and stealth instead of body and magic. Just saying...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022