uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register

Old 02-27-2016, 09:14 AM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default I'll try to keep it short.

1st, I agree that women's bodies are beautiful to see. I think there's a fine line though. I think it goes in steps. Clothed, I like to pick out the curves and imagine what's underneath. As they come off, I want to touch, caress, kiss and suck. When the legs come apart, it's like giving the green light! Open lips? Somebody's getting an orgasm!
Greatly simplified progression, and the stages could happen over a series of several dates, or in a matter of minutes.
I personally, like seing women show off their bodies and wouldn't say anything to discourage your behaviour.
In fact, I'd like to see your open pussy right now! (I might be the one getting the orgasm!)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 12:51 PM

Thanked 9,790 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BEAN9 View Post
New question. Is it considered rude, crude or otherwise when a girl shows her hoo-ha spread wide. 7 out of our 10 friends said no, but 3 were like, it shows too much. I told them a chicks VA j j was a LOT more appealing than a guys weiner. I figure, our labia's, small or long are quite beautiful. The 3 were giving me crap about my split pants night and the subsequent pics they saw and I was like, it's what I was given and I'm not ashamed. Just curious on all of your thought. Sorry that this is a long post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Mulder View Post
You're not seriously asking that question here, are you? You should know damned well that everyone here very much wants to see your Hoo Ha, Va JJ, and any other corny name you use to avoid saying PUSSY. Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. It's what this forum is all about. Your three friends who think it shows too much are entitled to their opinion, but everyone around these here parts will line up with the seven who say go for it.
I agree with Fox, we on this forum try to treat Ladies with respect. But we are not the most "Politically Correct" bunch in the World. If you are seeing a medical professional or speaking on TV, Hoo-Ha, Vee-Jay and Vagina may be acceptable terms. But here we call it what it is a PUSSY! We also call Breasts... Tits or Boobs.

Now, to your question. If you are comfortable exposing your pussy gaped open... Damn what others say, be at ease with yourself, do it. Personally, I like to see a pussy in all of its glory. I'm a pussy eater, so yes, I love to see it opened up. I like to see the clit exposed. Makes my tongue hard, just thinking about it.

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 05:52 PM

Thanked 2,663 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
I agree with Fox, we on this forum try to treat Ladies with respect. But we are not the most "Politically Correct" bunch in the World. If you are seeing a medical professional or speaking on TV, Hoo-Ha, Vee-Jay and Vagina may be acceptable terms. But here we call it what it is a PUSSY! We also call Breasts... Tits or Boobs.

Now, to your question. If you are comfortable exposing your pussy gaped open... Damn what others say, be at ease with yourself, do it. Personally, I like to see a pussy in all of its glory. I'm a pussy eater, so yes, I love to see it opened up. I like to see the clit exposed. Makes my tongue hard, just thinking about it.
I couldn't agree more with Mudbug or Fox. A woman's pussy is very beautiful, and if she's willing to display it openly for all to see, then more power to her. Go for it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrspock For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 03:41 PM

Thanked 366,714 Times in 12,867 Posts

[QUOTE=Mudbug;2168894]I agree with Fox, we on this forum try to treat Ladies with respect. But we are not the most "Politically Correct" bunch in the World. If you are seeing a medical professional or speaking on TV, Hoo-Ha, Vee-Jay and Vagina may be acceptable terms. But here we call it what it is a PUSSY! We also call Breasts... Tits or Boobs.

Mudbug and many others call breasts tits or boobs, but I actually prefer breasts. Now "beans" is a new one on me. I have never seen a relationship with beans and breasts. Beans are something I add to rice or eat with barbecue. Breasts seems a sexier term to me than tits or boobs. I hear tits and I think cows. I hear boobs and I think dumb people. As far as slang for breasts, I think my all time favorite comes from the movie "An Officer And A Gentleman" where I first heard the term "Bodacious Ta-tas." Also, from the movie, "Animal House," the term "Major League Yabbos" deserves honorable mention. HOWEVER...all that really matters here is what 6Bean9 is going to do, or not do, with her Bodacious Ta-tas. I still vote for Nature.
Old 02-28-2016, 10:11 PM

Thanked 4,851 Times in 265 Posts

This thread is so fun. Yes, I could have said meat curtains, steak-ums or dangly bacon. Beans is only cause that is a nickname, there's also gumdrops, nibblets and kiddy feeders. In public I sometimes get a gentle nudge from our friends cause I tend to say something inappropriate. My favorite is still when we get drunk and I start telling the male friends of our group how I want to take a strap-on to them, lol. They know I am serious and we laugh how one better not pass out near me, or their wives for that matter. I love the frankness of some of the comments, it's how it should be
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2016, 08:03 AM

Thanked 366,714 Times in 12,867 Posts

Quote:
This thread is so fun. Yes, I could have said meat curtains, steak-ums or dangly bacon. Beans is only cause that is a nickname, there's also gumdrops, nibblets and kiddy feeders. In public I sometimes get a gentle nudge from our friends cause I tend to say something inappropriate. My favorite is still when we get drunk and I start telling the male friends of our group how I want to take a strap-on to them, lol. They know I am serious and we laugh how one better not pass out near me, or their wives for that matter. I love the frankness of some of the comments, it's how it should be
"Meat curtains, steak-ums and dangly bacon? Gumdrops, nibblets and kiddy feeders? Oh my! The first three sound kinda gross...certainly a turn off for vegetarians. Gumdrops? Too cute. Nibblits. Ditto. Kiddy Feeders is adorable, but remember this is a forum for erotica, not a nursery.
As for strap ons...I have never had a woman do such a thing to me, but if you were really into it, I'd give it a try, but be gentle, I'm a virgin. I'm glad you're having fun. I think I can speak for the others and say we think you're fun too. Now pass the barbecue sauce and let me have at those meat curtains.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:46 PM

You are quite lovely and I am very thankful that you're posting
The Following User Says Thank You to flashjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2016, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashjohn View Post
You are quite lovely and I am very thankful that you're posting
Thank you for the kind words, it is fun.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2016, 01:17 AM

From the ripped pants night, was a little embarrassing to have a girl come on the dance floor to tell me my pants were ripped.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150418_013917.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	7984628
Old 03-07-2016, 05:07 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
From the ripped pants night, was a little embarrassing to have a girl come on the dance floor to tell me my pants were ripped.

Attachment 7984628
Now that's a dance floor I'd want to visit!! Bean you ROCK! so dam sexy!

Tags
bean, blonde

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023