Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2015, 06:33 AM

Thanked 4,471 Times in 141 Posts
Default First time for me

First off, I'm Anna 40 years old. This happend when I was in the teens.

There was this mature guy called Peter who used to come and do handy work in our house when I was growing up. My parents liked him and he was skilled in quite a few areas so he was always popping by to do one thing or another. He wasn't overly handsome or anything, he was a bit grubby if anything and always smelt of paint or white spirit or of heat blasted metal. He was really tall though, over 6 foot and thin.

I lived in quite a strict house and my parents wouldn't have approved of me talking to him or dressing the way I did when he was around, but they were always at work so I was able to get away with it. I used to be alone in the house with him and I was (supposed to be) studying, we would chat and I was blatantly flirting with him.

I'd make sure I had on tight leggings and a sexy top when I asked him if he wanted a drink. I once saw him up a ladder in our loft and stood there at the bottom for ages looking at the huge bulge in the front of his jeans. That night I had my first sex dream about him.

I used to lust after him, all through my late teens. It was a couple of weeks before my 19th and Pete was painting our landing, I was in the bathroom having just got out of the shower dressed in a towel. Suddenly the door opened and I screamed! He was like "Oh god Anna, I'm so sorry!" he didn't know I was in there, he just came in to wash one of his brushes!

We stood there for a couple of seconds, staring at each other - then I don't know what came over me but I took his hand and led him to my room. I closed the door and sat him on my bed, dropping my towel to the floor.

He looked my still wet and now completely naked body up and down and was like "ummm Anna..." but I put my finger to his lips saying "shhhhh" and pushed him gently back, parting his legs and standing between them. I leant over him and kissed him while I fumbled with the zip on his overalls and unbuckled his jeans. Inside my hand found the huge bulge in his pants and I pulled them out of the way and brought out his huge, hard cock. It was massive! "Wow, you're sooooooo big!" I said as I jerked him and got used to it. "Oh my god!" I remember saying a lot as I played with him, my first time holding a grown man's penis and feeling it getting harder and stronger in my tiny hands.

I ran my tongue around his tip and tasted his precum that was dribbling out straight away. I looked up at him and smiled before going down on him. I really remember the specks of paint on his jeans and his rough hands on my shoulders as I sucked him. My long wet hair was falling all over his thighs and large balls. I could only get his first few inches into my mouth, his girth was substantial too.

I can't really blame him for not lasting too long that first time. It was a sexy situation - here he was, an almost 50 year old mature white man, doing work in our house like he's done for years, being sucked by the 18 year old naked girl he's known for years!

"Oh Anna, I can't hold it! Careful, you're gonna make me cum!" He said warning me, but I just kept sucking. I wanted him to cum. He tensed up and started to twist his hand in my hair. I cupped his balls as they tightened to the base of his hard dick. He let out a groan and then I felt his first heavy jet of spunk blast out against the roof of my mouth. This was followed by 2 more equally heavy bursts, with a mouthful of his cum I slid my lips off him and swallowed while I wanked out the rest of his impressive load onto his lap. His cum was thick and it tasted so salty!

When he was done he remained nice and hard which I was impressed by, I suckled on his tip a bit more before standing up. He sat up on the bed and pulled me close, he fondled my bum before sucking my nipples. He was getting me so hot I thought we were going to do even more but then I heard one of my parents pull into the driveway so he pulled up his jeans and went back to work. I closed my door and got dressed, hoping my mum wouldn't be able to smell mature spunk on me!!
Old 11-22-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 348 View Post
First off, I'm Anna 40 years old. This happend when I was in the teens.

There was this mature guy called Peter who used to come and do handy work in our house when I was growing up. My parents liked him and he was skilled in quite a few areas so he was always popping by to do one thing or another. He wasn't overly handsome or anything, he was a bit grubby if anything and always smelt of paint or white spirit or of heat blasted metal. He was really tall though, over 6 foot and thin.

My wife just loves the smell of heat blasted metal.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

5m:04s

12-24-2009
Erica 1

3m:39s

09-11-2022
A helpful blowjob

0m:52s

05-28-2021
maisie smith

1m:47s

06-23-2022