Attached Thumbnails
a001.jpg   a002.jpg  

a003.jpg   a004.jpg  

a005.jpg   a006.jpg  

a007.jpg   a008.jpg  

The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Fred6027 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2015, 03:24 PM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 47 Posts

Quick note about posting pictures of amateurs. Everyone entering the Ponderosa Sun Club was given the notice below. Pretty fair warning that they were agreeing to be photographed and have the resulting images appearing online, in videos, etc. There has been discussion in the past about whether or not it is fair to post images of amateurs. I say per this notice the answer is YES!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20150721_151655.jpg  
Old 07-21-2015, 10:00 PM

Thanked 2,573 Times in 89 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis 69 View Post
Quick note about posting pictures of amateurs. Everyone entering the Ponderosa Sun Club was given the notice below. Pretty fair warning that they were agreeing to be photographed and have the resulting images appearing online, in videos, etc. There has been discussion in the past about whether or not it is fair to post images of amateurs. I say per this notice the answer is YES!
What gets me with some of the women is that some of them act like they are just so appalled that you are asking them to take their picture at this event. One person was going off on some guys because they took her picture while she was topless. I was just like huh? You do know that is what people come here for, and if you dont want anyone to see your breasts then why are they out? I dont know.....maybe its just my way of thinking but if you dont want people to see your goods or take a picture of them then dont pull them out. Its a nudist resort for one, and two like you said Elvis....everyone got the notice when they walked in the gate so basically its fair game.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daironman78 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2015, 10:33 PM

Default i agree...

as a member of the club the day i went nude i wore a hat and sunglasses. the next day when i showed my face i wore pasties.. (only to protect my kids from seeing me, lol) love u all! information booth girl..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kckost For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2015, 10:44 PM

Thanked 41,786 Times in 1,669 Posts

I think the discussion about where and when it's appropriate to take pictures with the subject's and without is a very valid and worthwhile one, and there are implied rules that are ultimately contextual and vary widely from one situation to another.

That said, NAP is emphatically NOT a venue where there's any grey area. It is marketed as a photo shoot, where guests come and pay money to take pictures of naked girls. I suppose one could forgive a misguided young lady for thinking that didn't apply to guests, but it doesn't mean she's right.

The only thing I would add is that photographers still need to respect women's personal space and be respectful in general. I've seen some videos where I can understand why a woman wouldn't be comfortable with the kind of attention she's getting, and when Carmen Khaleesi posted on the thread a couple years ago she described the outright misogyny she encountered from drunk idiots.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:15 PM

Thanked 2,931 Times in 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kckost View Post
as a member of the club the day i went nude i wore a hat and sunglasses. the next day when i showed my face i wore pasties.. (only to protect my kids from seeing me, lol) love u all! information booth girl..
I bet your hat and sun glasses looked just like the ones on this girl
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0399.JPG  
Old 07-21-2015, 11:17 PM

Thanked 2,254 Times in 103 Posts
Default Grrrrrrrrr!

Some negativity about the event....

Some weasel STOLE my big red chair! A security guy even saw it, but he didnt know me and most of the others both knew me AND my chair. (Head guy: "Not that big chair with the 6 cup holders!!)

Anyone who might have seen someone picking it up on Sunday afternoon and might know who did it, please send me a PM.

Now back to the fun stuff...!

-r
Old 07-21-2015, 11:23 PM

Thanked 2,146 Times in 146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumfungle View Post
Some negativity about the event....

Some weasel STOLE my big red chair! A security guy even saw it, but he didnt know me and most of the others both knew me AND my chair. (Head guy: "Not that big chair with the 6 cup holders!!)

Anyone who might have seen someone picking it up on Sunday afternoon and might know who did it, please send me a PM.

Now back to the fun stuff...!

-r
Damn that sucks..
I had a large cooler stolen a couple years ago.
Boggles the mind what people will do..
Old 07-21-2015, 11:51 PM

Thanked 2,254 Times in 103 Posts
Default Event re-cap

HOT is the easy word to describe the weekend. Too bad campers cant use the pool during the day. Friday night it rained HARD after a very cool lightning show we watched from the pool, but being sandy ground, it didnt turn into a quagmire.

Saturday: OK crowd. I expected a lot more for the 40th anniversary. The big letdown- Almost NO posing on the platforms around the fence. So all I got was a bunch of amateurs and some stage shots. I wasnt impressed with the stage talent. They seemed to show off their one or two tricks early and then their routine got boring and I lost interest. Their were only a few new faces that were worth of an extra look. Silicone enhancement seemed to be the in thing if you were on stage, or no boobs at all. All the stage stuff was wrapped up about 2:30. THAT was weird.

There was a group of girls that were being led around in a parade hand in hand doing laps around the pool area. They had some chairs right behind my chair. When people walked up to take a pic, they were blocked and told the models were having a rest and you had to wait until they went on "walkies" if you wanted pics. That was goofy.

The silly stuff in the pit later that afternoon was better than last year but still kind of lame. The hilarious part was a GUY won the twerking contest.

I was checking out tan lines from Saturday. Lots of red boobies that were totally white on the bottom side.

Sunday: More heat. More sunblock that wasnt quite working enough. By the end of the day I had the most amusing tan lines where my camera blocked the UV.

Bigger crowd. More aggressive people with cameras and damn selfie sticks. I was with some friends who roped off an area with their chairs by the fence when suddenly I got shoved over from some guy who hopped over. His flas was in my picture taking spot, so I grabbed it and pulled it back. Chairs that were a good 2-3 feet away from the fence were suddenly next to the fence. Sheesh. Yes they WERE aggressive. MUCH too aggressive. On some of the amateurs I got a few shots I wanted and then beat a hasty retreat before being engulfed in the "swarm"

My sweetie had reservations about going after seeing all the "creepy men still in their clothes taking pics of naked women," but she went anyway and had a great time. Luckily all the guys taking pics of her were pleasant and even enjoyable to chat with.

The wet t-shirt contest was better organized and ran much better than last year. Strangely, there were three of the stage show dancers in the contest. I (and many others) commented that they thought the t-shirt contest was ONLY for amateurs. One of the girls was even called away because it was her turn to be on stage!! She came back and was allowed to compete. The finalists included three stage girls and two amateurs. The crowd was cheering on a young girl with large boobs who got labeled by Ron Jeremy as "Bushmaster" since she was the only one with pubes. A roaring "18, 18, 18" was heard as the crowd cheered her on! But the judges picked two dancers and gave the award to the one who had to leave and come back, who really didnt get much applause. The crowd booed when she was given the trophy. Hmmmmmm.

The lengthy awards time went on as the sun went down behind the campers hill. Most of it was predictable, with a number of the same performers getting the same awards they got last year. Sunny Lane should NOT be part of the announcing staff. She sounded drunk and said lots of weird things and was simply annoying making her noises. The other guest announcers did OK.

It was still a blast, but I expected much more for a 40th anniversary.

The only people from this forum I saw was Zoey and Bunny. Zoey was part of the small group I was hanging out with Sunday night, but I didnt realize it was her since she had clothes on! I didnt see Herky and his cutie even though they said they would be there. I dont know what the rest of you look like.

Now to get all those pics sorted and post a few. Be back soon!

-r
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rumfungle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2015, 12:31 AM

Thanked 41,786 Times in 1,669 Posts

Thanks for the review. It seems me that while a campground full of nude women is never a bad thing, at this point we're well past the heyday of this event. From what I can tell from the videos of years past (and even through the mid 2000's and up to 2009 or so) the majority of the contestants were "club girls"--just regular strippers who were brought in to represent their club. As a result, there were a lot of new girls every year, many of whom were relatively inexperienced and just there to have fun. I recall seeing a lot of interviews with girls who were brand new to stripping, or worked in topless clubs and had never been nude in public before, and in a couple cases there were club waitresses that came along for the weekend to party and ended up getting naked and competing anyway. You could actually see some awkwardness and shyness among some of the girls, or you could tell what a huge thrill they were getting out of performing naked outdoors in front of thousands of people. Whatever the case, whole thing had a much more spontaneous and authentic feel to it--like a big naked party that you got to look in on.

Now we're seeing fewer girls, mostly all touring professionals and/or "web models," and it's mostly the same group from year to year. The whole thing feels a lot more staged, and it seems like we're not getting any real interaction with the girls. It's just a professional model photoshoot, which is all well and good, but as someone who has (obsessively) tracked down pictures and videos from this event for 20 years or so, it's just not as exciting anymore to me.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016