uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-24-2018, 03:05 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Assisted Bikini Malfunction

A few years after getting married I started fantasizing about others see her topless. At the time I knew that she wouldn't do it because of the size of her small breasts. She had a favorite suit that she loved to wear. The top was like a band with a hook in the back and no strings that went around her neck. She liked this suit because it covered her breasts completely. When she took it off at home her white breasts were accented by her dark tanned body. Seeing her breasts and puffy light brown areolas was hot. I don't asked her to show them off at this time so I had to come up with an idea.

I thought about it for a while when I got my solution. Since she would wash it every time after she wore it I figured I could make it look like wear and tear. So over the next week when she was not around I took her top and got a razor blade and cut one thread from the loop where it hooked together. I finished my last cut on Friday putting her top away hoping that this would be the time it gave way. We had to go to a pool party on Saturday so there would be a lot of people around. Saturday arrives and she put on her suit Iwas hoping it would not come undone until after we arrived at the party. We arrived and everything was going to plan. She walked over to the pool and got on the drive board and drove in. Just as I planned the strap gave way and reminded in the deep end while she glided into the shallow end. I guess that when she dove in she didn't feel her top coming off. She reached at point in the pool where she could stand and when she did she was completely topless. Everyone excluding the guy's got a good view of about 30 seconds before she knew what was going on. She ducked back under the water to cover up and yelled for. E to hehpshe. I got her a towel to cover up and a shirt to put on. She was up set but I told her that everything was fine.

On the way home I asked her what happened she said that she didn't know but when she looked at her top she told me that the thread most have broken since th water make the look the just face out. The sight of seeing her was hot. I happened to ask her if she was all right. She told me yes.

It improved our sex life because every time we had sex I would tell how hot she looked and Itold her that ever guy loved seeing her breasts. After several times I finally got her to tell me that she liked that they got a good look at her titties. This led up to letting her brother see her topless after he moved. The rest is history. After she opened up I took several pictures of her topless and kept them in the photo protected of my wallet so depending on the situation when I paid for something I could open my wallet so the clerk could see and I would show him all the pictures which amounted to twelve. A small opportunity turned into a great situation. Hope you like this one.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:04 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Brought back memories, we did something similar to my friend's big sister's bikini. We bent the hook a little so the top would come undone, we worried that she'd notice when she put it on, she didn't. We put the volleyball net up, she loved to play, and sure enough, she went up to spike the ball and the bra came undone. Good times.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:45 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Another story??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
A few years after getting married I started fantasizing about others see her topless. At the time I knew that she wouldn't do it because of the size of her small breasts. She had a favorite suit that she loved to wear. The top was like a band with a hook in the back and no strings that went around her neck. She liked this suit because it covered her breasts completely. When she took it off at home her white breasts were accented by her dark tanned body. Seeing her breasts and puffy light brown areolas was hot. I don't asked her to show them off at this time so I had to come up with an idea. .............It improved our sex life because every time we had sex I would tell how hot she looked and I told her that ever guy loved seeing her breasts. After several times I finally got her to tell me that she liked that they got a good look at her titties. This led up to letting her brother see her topless after he moved. The rest is history. After she opened up I took several pictures of her topless and kept them in the photo protected of my wallet so depending on the situation when I paid for something I could open my wallet so the clerk could see and I would show him all the pictures which amounted to twelve. A small opportunity turned into a great situation. Hope you like this one.
So she confessed that she got a thrill from all those guys seeing her exposed tits, and some time later her brother saw her topless- was that her idea, or yours, or both? I'd love to hear what happened!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 02:21 PM

Sounds great to me! I sure have loved the thrill of cutting liners out of several womens swimwear, one piece and bikini's over the years. Girlfriends, both short term and long term, my wife's, and a buddy's hot little sister.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 08:19 AM

Default volleyball

We were at a volleyball swim party once and my wife was wearing bandeau style top. she reached up to hit the ball, the clasp broken and her top went flying exposing her breast for all to see. She then put on an over sized tank top so everytime she bent over they were still exposed.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s