Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2018, 08:15 AM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 799 Posts
Default nude bike ride - caught big time

It was really nice out yesterday afternoon, so we decided to go for a bike ride into the country (reachable about 15 mins from home).

Once outside the bypass road, there's one road that goes past some fields and up to a beauty spot, which that gets little traffic other than the others going same place.

once away from main road, with no trees to shelter from the sun, we were getting a sweat on, so i went topless- quite refreshing, with a little breeze as you ride!

nearing the top there were quite a few cars parked up, so instead of going to main area, we nipped through the woods, and found a quiet spot to top up the full tan, have a picnic, 'etc'.. :-)

heading back, all down a gentle hill, we decided to stay naked- by time anyone saw / realised, we'd be long gone past them!

crossing the bypass, though, there was suddenly a rush of cars /bus passengers, that saw us in all our glory-
had totally forgot about the park & ride that was setup on a side road, all now going home after a local teams football game!

a few cheers & waves, i think made their day!

found some bushes to get dressed, & carry on home- was lots more traffic, as we got closer.

surprise, shock. embarrassment, and actually exciting!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2018, 08:51 AM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Default 15 mins from home eh?

... I wonder how long it will be before you hear from a neighbour or close friend "our John mentioned something very odd today Terri; he said his football team were coming back from a game the other day and they saw a couple cycling by starker. He said he couldn't be sure but he thought one of them looked very like you"

I'm sure that sight of you on your bike in all your glory will be the cause of many an empty tissue box over the years!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 09:59 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Personal Nude Bike Ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriuk View Post
It was really nice out yesterday afternoon, so we decided to go for a bike ride into the country (reachable about 15 mins from home).
Once outside the bypass road, there's one road that goes past some fields and up to a beauty spot, which that gets little traffic other than the others going same place.
once away from main road, with no trees to shelter from the sun, we were getting a sweat on, so i went topless- quite refreshing, with a little breeze as you ride!
nearing the top there were quite a few cars parked up, so instead of going to main area, we nipped through the woods, and found a quiet spot to top up the full tan, have a picnic, 'etc'.. :-)
heading back, all down a gentle hill, we decided to stay naked- by time anyone saw / realised, we'd be long gone past them!
crossing the bypass, though, there was suddenly a rush of cars /bus passengers, that saw us in all our glory-
had totally forgot about the park & ride that was setup on a side road, all now going home after a local teams football game!
a few cheers & waves, i think made their day!
found some bushes to get dressed, & carry on home- was lots more traffic, as we got closer.
surprise, shock. embarrassment, and actually exciting!
Nice!
You can start your own movement...
PNBR (not WNBR)
That's "Personal Nude Bike Ride"!
....... I'll bet that was exciting beyond imagination!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample