or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyloves View Post
I am a female yes
and no I have not lol
Would you ever? If so, how would they react do you think? Does the idea turn you on at all? Just curious.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iceeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 08:27 AM

Thanked 3,617 Times in 278 Posts
Default careful older sister

When my sister and I were still living at home, she went through a period where she wanted me to see her naked "accidentally". The bathroom where we showered was at the end of a hall; my bedroom door was near the same end, but on one of the long sides of the hall. My sister's room was around a corner at the far end of the hall.

At the time, my parents would watch TV on the first floor every evening. I went to bed first as I was younger and would lie in bed next to the door reading with my door open a bit. My sister showered before bed, and one evening after she finished, she opened the bathroom door and quietly said my name. When I answered, she said she thought I might have been asleep, but since I wasn't, could I close my door please? Well, that was an odd request, and I had just recently noticed what nice tits my sister seemed to have, so- I said yes, but left the door open just a sliver and watched.

I heard the bathroom door open, and then there she was, my older teen sister, completely naked but for the towel on her head, walking very quickly down the hall and out of sight. Now I hadn't seen her even close to naked since we were very young- we had a very modest household- so I was thrilled beyond belief!

The next night, I was quite happy to head up to bed with my fingers crossed, hoping for a repeat. Sure enough, after she finished her shower, she again opened the door and very quietly said my name. The entire event repeated itself- I said I'd close my door but left it open a few inches; she stepped out of the bathroom completely naked and walked down the hall and out of sight.

This became the new normal, on a nightly basis, and as the nights went by, her walk became more casual, less of a scamper and more of a stroll. Always utterly naked- in all honesty she was one of the better looking girls in her class- and always after checking and asking me to close my door. I think she was enjoying a bit of pretty safe "daring", as my parents never came upstairs then, and her kid brother said his door was shut- in any case it was all over after a walk of about 15 feet.

I'm not exactly sure how things changed; I believe when she asked me one night if my door was closed I said something like, "Most of the way." There was silence, a long pause- then the door opened, and my sexy naked sister wandered down the hall, much slower than ever before. She knew my door was open, KNEW I was almost certainly looking- and decided she was willing to show me her naked body. And after she turned the corner out of sight, I reached over and closed my door. Not slamming it, but letting it make plenty of noise- definitely enough for her to hear.

And that became the new normal- she asked every night; I told her in one way or another that my door was open, then after she had paraded naked in front of me, I let her know I'd been watching by closing my door right after she went out of sight. I realized she was walking down the hall naked KNOWING I was watching every step, every little wiggle- and on some level, she liked it! Soon she stopped asking me to close my door, but she always asked if it was open before taking her walk.

This must have gone on for a month or two, and while I mostly saw her from the back, every now and then she would stop on her walk to fix the towel around her head, and she always turned to show me a partial or full frontal view of her outrageously firm tits and full dark bush. It came to a halt when our family got a new TV and my parents changed the TV room from the first floor to a spare bedroom RIGHT across the hall from my bedroom- I was angry with them for weeks, but the memory of the whole experience has stayed with me for decades.
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, apeyboy, BadPhotog, Candi Delight, chalcple, ClickRick, crazyhorse91, curvy hoosier, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, everjon, eviltwin, ez2b0e, filbert1953, fuzzylover, George VI, greensubmarine26, Hamburgny69, Hornyinde, iamasquid, Iceeyy, ILoveToShowMyWife, iluvdroid, jablomey, Jackelaine, james_king, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, JohnSmithJones, Jotoyourwife, kuba123, kuryaki, kwill, Leviticus59, Lucianado, maymedson11, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nikos1982, ocguy55, oldbuckeye, piecenick, pjandrox, rabbit07, rapier, Robert Vitas, robotmartin, rodela37, schwanmanjim, scott794, sith11, slownnice, snowlvn, spoogra, stevezr1, strtgld08, Tarponfly49, tFighterPilot, thegreatdicktator, tim81, toml, trafficwarden, TwoHappyCampers, tylergal, vi_osh, whatnow3, wwwddd, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zoomie9, _Voyageur_
Old 07-26-2017, 09:58 AM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
When my sister and I were still living at home, she went through a period where she wanted me to see her naked "accidentally". The bathroom where we showered was at the end of a hall; my bedroom door was near the same end, but on one of the long sides of the hall.

Older sisters can be strange creatures, I guess the hormone faucet in there bodies were just like ours, sometimes it was wide open and you just had to go with it. As I posted earlier, when I got caught peeking at my sisters they wouldn't leave it to parents, they gave their own punishment, usually a good punch or two. But then one sister would have her best friend spend the night and they would spend their time changing and trying on clothes. Between the rooms was a vent that I could easily look through and watch the whole show, her best friend was a goddess, the first time I saw her boobs I knew my spank bank was full for years.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-22-2021 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 07-26-2017, 12:14 PM

Thanked 3,617 Times in 278 Posts
Default piecenik-

Older sisters are odd creatures, for sure. A college GF of mine was an older sister, and I wrote about some of her adventures in the first few pages of the family exposures thread- she was great fun. Your wife's attitude about her kid brother seeing her changing, naked, etc. sounds a bit like my old GF in that she (sometime) enjoyed him peeking at her, and liked to know she was capable of exciting him enough to masturbate. If your wife has shared any details, I'd love to hear them.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
We have done a little of everything. Touching tasting penetrating. We were rather isolated and introverted
Love to hear the details!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 09:08 AM

Default Older sister

My sister's a year older than me and we've always got on ok, but for a few years when we were younger she was more in with the 'cool' kids than I was. One weekend back when I was 15 and she was 16, our parents had gone away for a couple of days, including an overnight stay with friends and left us home alone.

I had something to do for school, I think it was exam prep or something equally boring, so I stayed home and did that while my sister went out with some of her 'cool' friends for the evening. (Cool basically meant they drank at weekends, smoked a bit and knew a few people in the year above who had cars). Ironically most of them are now the ones with fairly uncool lives, in pretty basic jobs etc. but anyway.

It was quite late, probably around 2am and I was in bed watching a DVD before I went to sleep. I heard a car door slam and an engine driving away outside, then a load of noise downstairs, which I knew was my sister coming home drunk, fumbling with the door and clattering her shoes on the floor etc. This weekend she knew there were no parents around to come downstairs and shout at her.

She was making loads of noise, I heard the tv go on to a music channel and loads of banging around, so out of curiosity / frustration i got out of bed and went downstairs to see what was going on. I walked into the lounge where the TV was on really loud, and saw her shoes in the middle of the floor and her bag dumped on a chair along with her hoodie. She was in the kitchen, tree light was on and I could hear her slamming drawers etc., so I went in there, all set to be pissed off with her.

When I walked in, she was standing at the opposite counter with her back to me, making some kind of sandwich and holding onto the counter for support. But she was completely topless. She had on a pair of short denim shorts and a necklace. That was literally it. I knew she must be pretty wasted - even when she got drunk she usually held it together quite well so that our parents often didn't realise she'd been drinking.

So I made a noise or said something and she turned around with a start, dropping a fork or spoon onto the floor. She was clearly shocked to see me, maybe she'd forgotten that I existed and lived in our house too, who knows, but there she was, stood facing me front-on with her tits in full view. Although she's my sister, I couldn't help checking her out, I'll admit. Her tits were a decent size - I knew they were a 32c because I'd seen her bras hanging to dry etc, but not quite as pert as I'd expected.

We had one of our typical half-arsed arguments about the noise she was making and how I was lame because I didn't go out drinking etc, all the while with her tits out like it was perfectly normal, every now and then turning round from her drunk sanwich-making to argue and give me another view.

At one point I said something like "you do realise you're topless, right" but she just came back with a stupid drunk comment which I still remember because I found it so funny - "so what, mum and dad are gone so who cares. Who are you, the tit police?"

At that point she'd made her sandwich and put it on the breakfast counter, before going to the fridge which was next to where I was stood. She said something or other as she approached - man her eyes looked wasted - and as she reached for the fridge, she made a grab and yanked my boxers right down to about my knees. (I slept in boxers back then, so they're all I was wearing).

There was nothing sexual in it I'm sure of it, she was just being stupid drunk, and she just laughed when I told her to fuck off etc. and pulled them back up. Either way, she got a good few seconds looking at my dick which she seemed to find hilarious.

In retaliatiom, after she got some mayonnaise out the fridge and turned to walk back to the counter, I went up behind her and tugged at her shorts, which only came to just below her ass, as they were tight fitting. It brought her knickers down too though, so I got a good look at her ass.

She just found this really funny, to my annoyance at the time, I guess cos I didn't usually act like that. She was like "you want to look at my ass then fine, you perve" and continued over to the counter with her ass hanging out before sitting on a stool to eat.

I decided to join her, mostly for the fact I was getting to see my older sister with her tits out and she was being so weirdly causal about it. So I sat opposite her at the counter with a bowl of cereal and we had a drunken chat about whatever for like, 5 or 10 minutes. She either didn't notice or didn't care that I kept looking down at her tits most of the time.

After we finished eating, she said she was going to bed, so I said I was too and that I would've been asleep already if she hadn't woken me up. She was literally like (and again this sticks in my mind to this day) "yeah, but then you wouldn't have seen these" at which point she cupped her boobs in her hands and kind of juggled them a bit. "Guys are all perves and always wanking off, you all love tits, it doesn't matter whose they are. I bet you're wanking every night thinking about X" (a girl in my year at school who all the guys fancied).

With that, she walked out of the kitchen, giving my boxers another unsuccessful tug on the way past.

We've laughed a lot about that night, despite her clear embarrassment, but there was never a repeat quite to that extent. To be honest, she was just being playful and stupid rather than anything else, and nothing would ever have happened between us, it would've been far too weird.
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to galleon1988 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 08:11 AM

It's weird, there are quite a few other (less crazy) occasions when my sister and I saw each other in various states of undress as we were growing up, but because it was my sister I never really thought anything much of it. Of course I realised she was quite attractive and, especially when we were younger and I didn't have much experience of seeing other girls, it was definitely interesting to see how she was developing - and figuring that girls I liked at school must be at a similar stage etc. but I never thought of her so much in a sexual way.

Seeing my fiancée's sister naked recently, or catching a glimpse of a friend's nipple - that was super hot, but somehow it was just different when it was my sister. Happy to share a few memories if people here are interested - I guess for them it's hot cos it's not their own sister!

One occasion I remember is when she was getting her outfit fitted for a dance competition she was entering. She'd bought this fancy outfit, a tight, strapless blue thing, but it needed a lot of adjusting to make it fit properly. Her and my mum were working on it in the living room one Saturday while I was in there watching tv.

My sister was standing with the outfit on while my mum was sat behind her, putting pins in it and taking the dress part up at the bottom etc. I was on the sofa diagonally opposite, so had a good view of my sister from the front. The top of her outfit was designed to be worn without a bra under it, so the boob part had in-built padding, but it was at least one size too big, so my sister had to hold it in place while my mum pinned up the bottom part of the outfit.

However, every now and then she'd let go for a while and, without being held in place, the top would slip down quite a bit, showing a lot of boob. A couple of times the front dropped low enough that one or both of her nipples were out, which after a few seconds she'd realise and hoist it up again. She wasn't bothered that I was in the room - she caught me looking on one occasion but just pulled a stupid face at me, rather than saying anything.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:34 AM

Thanked 3,804 Times in 482 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galleon1988 View Post
My sister's a year older than me and we've always got on ok, but for a few years when we were younger she was more in with the 'cool' kids than I was.
That was awesome. Me, I'd have been promoting her getting drunk as often as possible, esp if they resulted in incidents like this. Anything for a better view.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-01-2022 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to y2kv2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 01:05 PM

Thanked 10,589 Times in 522 Posts
Default Step sister

I'm an only child but when my dad remarried I gained a step sister who was a couple of years older than me. She was/is cute and I did have quote a few walk sessions thinking about her. I lived with my mom most of the time so it did take awhile for step sis and I to get to know and become comfortable around each other.

One thing I knew is she wore a lot of bikinis and liked to tan, dad and step mom had a pool. For that matter step mom was in a bikini quite often too. I probably did stare a little too intently occasionally but she never said anything if she noticed.

Two moments do stick out.

On a family trip to Florida for spring break she and I shared a hotel room while pur parents had their own. Around the 3rd or 4th day she came out of the bathroom in just her bra and panties like it was nothing. And in truth her bikinis probably showed more skin. But her bra was just see thru enough I could see the brown of her nipples before she pulled a shirt on. It was only the one time.

Another time she and I and a couple friends wanted to go Six Flags in Illinois bit our parents weren't comfortable with us driving down from Madison by ourselves. As a compromise they let us hop on a charter bus that made the run from a local mall right to the park. Long story short, my friend had the hours for my step sis and her friend had a thing for me. On the bus ride back that night I sat with her friend and mine with her. We ended up making out on the bus (it wasn't crowded) for most of the ride home. After getting back to Madison my friend and I went to his house while my step and friend went to our parents. Found out my step sister had let him up her shirt into her bra. Her friend had stopped me, lol. Nothing really came of either "relationship".

So that's about it if you don't count the times I was at my dad and step mom's alone on occasion and snooped and jerked off with step sis and step mom's panties on occasion.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:59 AM

Thanked 5,815 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife knew her little brother had a hiding place where he could watch her take a shower or a bath. I asked her if she liked him seeing her nude, she said if she was in a certain mood, but not always. She said when he hit puberty, she knew he was masturbating frequently, she kind of liked the thought that she was the fuel for his fun. But neither of them ever let on that this was occurring.

My sisters were not as understanding, I got caught peeking and after my big sister got finished wailing me I stayed away. I wonder if that led to my spanking fetish?
The experience your wife had with her little brother is so much like what my wife had with her little brother. He was peeking at her a lot when she showered and changed. Didn't think much of it until recently now that he and his wife spend time at our beach house. I've seen him checking her out in her bikini and she's not exactly making it difficult for him to get good views. Damn, it's exciting.
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s