photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-30-2017, 04:38 PM

Default She referred to it as her “Hole”

Lady number 5 in my novel pussy index was M14 and I was married to for over 10 years from the mid 1990s to the mid naughties , she was a year younger than me and were together in our mid twenties to mid 30s
Now M14 was hairy ( perhaps more than J18 and darker), so much that after been on the pill the hairy would go up to her belly button and she had to pluck them.

In those days , shaving really wasn’t the style and besides during marriage you get into a rut, you know you are going to get sex every so often and so do not really make an effort . Hence why she had a big mass of black hair which enveloped those large pussy lips. The only time that she visited the razor during those early years would be the lightest of trims with the razor at the pool to get rid of any outliers . But having a razor permanently in your pool bag doesn’t really count on this list.

Throughout the years of marriage, I must have made her orgasms over that time but nothing big springs to mind. Not really until I started dating women in their forties would I have the pleasure of seeing regular orgasms. Was this them been at the height of their powers or me having more patience and experience under my belt?

On nights when I was more desperate to have sex than M14, she would describe herself as just a "hole" but due to hairiness and homeliness of it we sometimes referred to that special place as her "nest".

M14 is likely to be the one woman that I will have sized up and been inside either side of childbirth. Certainly prior to children she was relatively tight and it was a struggle to put chocolate bars up her. After the first birth I didn’t really notice too much of a difference. However after her second child ( who was a monster size) she was noticeably wider and looser than before. I might add that not as wide as J18

I certainly wouldn't be rating her highly on this index if it wasn't for......
Shortly before the divorce perhaps as a final effort to spice things up M14 had started to buy thongs and other low cut panties that would need some tiding up south of the equator .
She had a landing strip. It was fairly wide and bushy , to the sides it was a little bit but fair play she makes it on this list!

Should I recount my longer sexual liaisons in a longer blog then more tales of M14 will appear as 10 years is a lot to fill.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:53 PM

Default Category 4 Tattoos or piercing - only the one

Lady number 6 in my novel pussy index was A16

I met this woman on a reputable and well know dating website , the woman used sex as a means of destressing from the chores of been a teacher (rather like J18). Had I not met her on a conventional dating site, she said she would have sign up to be a swinger elsewhere just to get her fulfilment.

She was a tall lady who knew how to dress well particularly in high heels , stockings and a blob of red lipstick for parents evening. She was about 3 years older than me, I was in my early forties and we were together during the first 4 months of 2010.

She was a heavily tattooed lady and on one of our first dates as we said goodnight after a night at the pub, she stood on the door step and said “ I hope you like tattoos’?” before showing me a flaming outlined sun on her stomach . This was penned in blue with her belly button been its centre. She then said that there were many more to be seen for another night.

Perhaps the easiest tattoo to see was the yellow sun on the top of her right shoulder which could be seen when she wore a short sleeved top. The largest tattoo was more difficult to see but not impossible and was slightly exposed during the annual school tug of war contest. I don’t think this exposure bothered her as she was happy to recount the story of how staff and pupils got to see part of that artwork . This large tattoo was again just an outline in blue like that on her navel. This time it was a zig zagging arch that crossed the entirety of her lower back just above where her pants and jeans would sit. The best way to see this tat was to take her from behind doggy style. Unfortunately she did have a rather large anal wart right in her arse crack which spoilt the view of this beautiful art work and that of her pale white ass. With this wort showing , I didn’t attempt anal.

However I digress as the one tattoo of interest and thus makes her clunge appear on this list is described below .

On her left hand side crossing that boney bit above her pubes A16 had a blue dolphin which was jumped upwards and facing inwards. It was very low down as I can not recall seeing much of it when we sat in the Jacuzzi one evening. A night I may add when her nipples were hard and poked through her green bikini top and her legs subconsciously spread wide open whilst in the tub. I suppose she was eagerly anticipating me having her. She liked light green and often wore lacey light green knickers which pleasantly offset the pale blue of the dolphin.

Down below she was dark hair like all my lady's but unlike many of those before her pubic rug was very open, short and of a fine in texture. Her slit was easily seen under it and the hairs did not encroach on the dolphin which was not far above but still so low that it was hidden inside a normal bikini pant. She had only the slightest of outer lips and her inner ones were no more significant. Thus it was easy to reveal a tiny white nut of a clit by just opening up her legs. The clit was about half way down her slit. She hadn’t had children so her nipples were pink and her pussy obviously tight

A16 was the first woman I had met who knowingly had multiple orgasms. She didn't have the most (that was J18) but she had the finest. One night when I was in her and about to climax in her tight pussy, everything around the middle of my cock was squeezed further and this wave of tightness progressed up my tool helping the gift of my seed pass up to deep inside her. I liked this sensation so a minute later, my head now glistening with spent love juices was once again inserted in her. I was a little limper but again was greeted by the pulsing constriction of my cock after only 2 or 3 thrusts. Sadly my balls were empty and spent, and with a flaccid prick there was no way to remain inside so I didn't get in her again that night.

However she did say that she came 3 times. I suspect the last one time was when she was on her back, her head spilling over the side of the bed, her upside down position promoting a rush of blood to it. To slightly support the head, her arms extended backwards to the floor below, a position that made her 38b cups look even smaller . This is always a favourite pose for me and I wiped the remains of my cock around those pink pussy lips as I gazed at that dolphin.

If only her hormonally crazed pupils knew of the pussy riding dolphin.

We were together for 4 months and her hairs neither grew out of shape nor did I see or feel any evidence of shaving, so assuming she was lucky to be lightly haired. I never mentioned any shaving sadly for she would have moved to the top of the list.

Tattoos like piercing can be addictive and as the years pass, I do wonder if she has any more art work penned onto her skin. Or perhaps she has thought of having her pussy pierced as this would complement her left nipple which had a 2cm long 4mm wide bar passing through it. Apparently it “Hurt like hell” when it went in and so was never removed.

I don’t have a nipple index ( as there is much less to define them) but A16 would be top of it , by virtue of having a piercing. A piecing which didn’t appear to affect the tenderness or stiffness of her nipple. The only other lady to have decorated breasts was J18 who I once decorated with diamantés

No other ladies had a tattooed pussy, however D15 and P19 did have some markings on their respective backs, but none to the extent of A16
The Following User Says Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 01:42 AM

Default Category 5 Vagazzles , tanlines or dyed pubes - A transient group?

Like V8 before, A16 could have been so easy and quickly be to elevated into a higher category with the simple suggestion of a shave . Her dolphin jumping out from the shallow sea of her light open locks could easily have swam into the nirvana of the Cat 1.

Once commitment is shown then becomes easy to move on up the scale and it is probably true of this next group

Sadly this only befalls to J18 . Most people avoid heavy tanning these days so J18 tan was only slight. N20 had a suntanned behind but this didn’t really translate into a contrasting pussy. I did get some diamanté to give her a Vagazzle but unfortunately you need a shaved area to start with and I don’t think I ever really possessed N20’s box to the point where I could ask for a shave on demand.

When I was at college someone apparently walked into the local bar and was over heard saying they had just dyed their pubes pink. This was the inspiration to getting J18 to dye hers as part of a bet that she lost. I did the gentlemenly thing as part of this bet and let her dye them pink which was her favourite colour.

Finding a darling who stays in this group would be a real rare find as there would be an urge for them to shave too. Perhaps the only way I might find such a babe would be through a one night stand on a holiday with a lady who had stayed too long in the sun in a one-piece swimsuit
Old 07-01-2017, 02:27 PM

Default Category 6 Blonde , ginger and even “collars and cuffs”

I never quiet clicked with WH in LEE but in one conversation down the pub she did reveal she was blonde down below.

At a pool and bar party when I was 19 we had a shared room to change in. This area a casual area and we quickly dumped all our stuff there once we had finished swimming and wanted to get to the bar. RB was a short large breasted lady who had a blonde bob. She had left her pink and green suit on a chair in the changing room. On her swimmers tangled in the lower front gauze there was a single pube. Sadly this one was dark, you can be peroxide blond on top but unless you shave you will be found out! Collar and Cuffs my dear, Collar and cuffs!!)

At the same party as RB there was another lady there . EP was strictly off limits been a close family friend, however I did find a blonde pube on her orange striped one piece. Interestingly her sister was a flaming ginger nut but 20 years her senior. These two sisters would have made an interesting combination.

L3 was another collar and cuffs lady, she was so peroxide it was off the scale. However in the dark fumbling in a single bed after a heavy night drinking and dancing at a night club the faded light did point to a dark haired brush rather than a pale one that would be almost invisible if L3 was a true blonde. Not a great night I only had her once.

I really should have tried harder to get inside the knickers of the flat chested AS from WOOD who was auburn. EL of BSE again had a delightfully small bust she was a strawberry blond but sadly I didn’t get far with her.
These two would have been interesting to see if they were blonde or slightly ginger down below?

The only 3 ladies I have know well with flaming red hair were my step mother and sister –in-law who would have been off limits for obvious reasons . The third would have been LP a work colleague who was a royal pain to work with. we really we had no chance hitting it off, but this didn’t stop me fantasying over her. She had long legs and was slim with such tiny tits. This is curious as I spanked up with her image in my head after visiting hooters for the first time rather than imagining the breasts of the larger busted ladies in the restaurant selling me chicken wings.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:02 PM

Default Category 7 The dark haired masses

Sadly beyond the above who had taken the trouble to shave, with the passing of time , my memory of the other pussies has just become a mass of black hair which has become so difficult to differentiate one delight from another.

Given the difficulties in remembering, I would like to make all the women in this group a tie. However as I ‘m not that keen on hairy muffs, if there was a particularly hairy example which bushed out of her knickers big time or the hairs went around to her arse or up towards her belly button then I would have to immediately demote them.

In some respects I am lucky in that the most glorious pussies that rank highly on my list have been enjoyed whilst in longer term relationships. As such I have nurtured them and had the time to appreciate these most wondrous and delightful slits . For the shorter relationships at the start of my sexual journey, why would I remember many of the details of one night stands, particularly after 30 years of passing?
Old 07-01-2017, 11:05 PM

Default The exception to "the rule of rug"

There is one exception to the hairy of dark masses of the fully rugged women

G7 is an enigma. She was very tall and with large not overly dominate breasts and shapely hips. Been 6ft her legs went on and on. We were both at University in our 2 year , it was 1990, I was in my early twenties, she a couple of years older. We enjoyed each others company and perhaps we were in love. That year we went to a large music festival and shared a tent together. We hadn’t discussed the sleeping arrangements before had which was not a great start but by the end we were all “loved up” and had discussed contraception. Sadly we were too “out of it” by this stage , I was too much of a nice guy and I only really saw her breasts in silhouette in the white nights of summer. Been ever the gent , I didn’t really make a move early on but she was very aware that I had cum involuntarily as I slept next to her on one particularly close night.

Whilst not full sex, we did willingly sleep together and there was a sexual nature to it, so G7 has a number!

So why put her on the pussy index list?

Well she was German. When I first met her , it was spring time and getting warm. She showed off her hairy legs whilst wearing a short skirt but after a few sessions of that and perhaps wanting to please me she did shave her long pins. She did however stubbornly refuse to shave her armpits which were a thick mass of dark black hair that would often pop out of her short sleeved t shirts.

If it wasn’t for all the drink and other recreational things on offer at the festival, who knows what hairy chasm I would have found below her panties in that sleeping bag?

Sadly at the end of the year she moved back home and I only briefly saw her again the next summer. But she was my first foreigner on the list until the glories of N20!
Old 07-02-2017, 02:05 AM

Default Getting rugged up with the all them other lovelies

Like I say I have rated all the other pussies I have conquered in cat 7 and who have succumbed to me have a tied rank. Too much time has passed to remember all the details so this is the fairest way. Where I do recall more details which is likely to be the case for the most recent ( where I wasn’t drunk and probably saw them for more than a single night) I have expanded in further posts.

For completeness and where details are sketchy, I have also included the others as one liners below if they are not mentioned elsewhere. Such entries deal more with how I met them rather than the shape, size , feel and tasty of the pussy, its lips and cliterous.

These entries appear in chorological order.
Note that if I ever find time I may expand further on some of these adventures in another blog!
Old 07-02-2017, 02:13 AM

Default The cherry goes

M1 New year’s eve when I was 18, we left the bar and wandered the streets for sometime before we found a rough bit of land behind the art college where she studied. We watched the fireworks and then we both wanted to celebrate the new year with a bang

She must have been topless ( as I found her bra the next day in my pocket), her trousers and knickers were probably around her ankles. It was dark , we were drunk apart from coming in her mouth until she gagged and then afterwards quickly thrusting my cock up her tight hairy pussy, I remember little about her other than she was thin and tall who I then walked home.

As a friend of a friend I never saw her again. But the mutual friend did remind me that I may have kept her bra which was hastily picked up from the scrub ground when we finished messing around. The item of clothing had fallen inside my coat lining and on discovery , I was too embarrassed to return it. I think she may have been a B cup?

Not only the first I had but also the first where I never knew her real name , only that of her nick name which friends called her.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:19 AM

Default You better bl00dy not cum in me

H3 again had a big hairy bush. We vaguely knew each other through friends of friends during our first year at university at the end of the 1980s. We hooked up in the last hour or so at the annual ball. With no ride or a place to stay for the night, coming back to mine for a night cap was an agreeable solution for both of us.

Like excited 19 year olds we stripped down and got under the covers having just seen a glimpse of the black bush. I quickly went straight up her tight pussy but with neither of us having discussed contraception she quickly said “you better bl00dy not cum in me”.

I withdrew and she immediately sucked me off to the extent that I drained my loins in her mouth before drifting off into an intoxicated dream.

We met again the next week but realised we had little to talk about.

This young lady (approaching her twenties) was at the start of her sexual path and so wanted to show off her newly found womanly rug. With shaving not really been the fashion at the time , I like to think that I caught H3 at her hairy zenith.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:29 AM

Default Whilst the cat's away, the mouse will play

L4 Was another art student that I had in the summer when I was still 18 , I think she was 19. I met her in the pub with her mates. For some reason her boyfriend wasn’t with her that night.

Anyway after several drinks I ended up back at her house and in her bedroom. She wasn’t sure of continuing due to her BF, but I said that she had got this far why not go further and have some fun. We messed around for about 20 minutes in various stages of undress and had some oral sex in one corner of the room. She was a long haired brunette, the light was out so I don’t recall much of her bush other than it was dark and there was a lot of it . We talked of contraception at one point and as she was prepared to talk about this and we had already had done oral these reasons appeared to have won her over as she fought with been loyal to an absence BF. She agreed to have some fun and I entered her.

However full of remorse,( or was it me calling her by another’s name?) after we had f*cked she left me in her room all alone for a few hours. Having a nose around I found that the corner where we have oral they was a very string and acrid smell, I believe I had made her spend and this was the first experience of this.

Later that night she returned but to avoid any repercussions with the BF I sneaked off early and didn’t return. The following weekend I fortunately was working as the BF went looking for me in the pub! I never heard from L4 or the BF again

Tags
hairy pussy, pussy styles, shaved pussy, tattoos, waxed

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s