photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-08-2015, 03:40 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default My wife is NOT an exhibitionist!

My wife has a running history of being far too casual with nudity/topless around the house.
I've written about this quite a few times. Probably most revolving around her nudity in our semi secluded back yard & patio, even though the homes have tiny lots and we have very close neighbors with a partial view.

This past Saturday, I'm working on my car in the driveway with the garage door wide open. I hear the wife in the garage, I look up, and there she is, totally naked getting a drink out of the mini-fridge in "my" garage! "hey, watcha doin'?" I ask. "I decided to catch some sun on the patio, glad we got this 'fridge out here, it's really handy, just step through the side door into the garage and grab a drink!"

Then she proceeds to walk toward me asking what I'm doing! Thankfully she stopped at the garage door! geez, the road and sidewalk is like 40 ft. away! I shoo her away, she turns and ever so slowly walks back out the side door to the patio, wiggling her cute ass all the way. She loves teasing me. She makes me nervous when she does that stuff, but I love it!

Yet I don't dare ever hint that she might be an exhibitionist.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:53 PM

Default Wifes housedress

My wife has always worn a light cotton housedress while she is at home and seldom has anything on under it. She also likes to sit in a recliner with her feet up.
When our son was in his early twenties he lived with us for a couple of years and often his friends would stop by to visit. I noticed that when a couple of them where there they always argued over who could sit at one end of the couch. Sitting there it was hard to see the Tv.
One day I sat there and saw that my wife would sometimes open her legs a little and bend one leg which gave anyone sitting there a clear view of her pussy.
I decided to not tell her and let them to continue getting a show.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:38 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default accidental casual nudity

Fascinating...

Our kitchen windows start at around just below knee height and extend up to about 190cm high. The double window looks out onto the building next door (back wall so nobody), but there is a small side street that runs perpendicular to the window and you can definitely see in to around the fridge area if the blinds are up... Or so I thought.

I just found out after 10+ years that the window blinds in our kitchen (draw string roll up/down asian cloth style) are totally see through at night if the light in the kitchen is on! Clear as day! Incredible that this is the first time to actually find this out after 10+ years. The reason why? Because if my wife is in the kitchen cooking, she'll have the blinds up, if she's not in there, the light will be out. So I've never been in the position to see it when the lights are on and the blinds are down as she puts the blinds down after everything is finished in the kitchen for the night.

After she finishes in the kitchen she'll then go off and have a bath or shower. She'll then often head back into the kitchen to grab a drink, chu-hi or beer. Probably 40% of the time when she does this, she's naked (excluding winter). She enjoys having a drink after a bath or shower and staying naked.

(I actually asked her about this once and she told me that the combo of being naked and drinking alcohol makes the alcohol takes better - TBH though, I think that any enjoyable situation for her makes the alcohol taste better, not just being naked)

Anyway, I had no idea and my wife has absolutely no idea! Makes you wonder how many people caught a glimpse of her over the years.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:19 AM

Thanked 1,888 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
My wife has a running history of being far too casual with nudity/topless around the house.

Yet I don't dare ever hint that she might be an exhibitionist.
My wife likes being naked in her own domain. Not just at home but also in holiday apartments, hotel rooms or in her parent's flat. I've told a couple of stories about her getting caught out.

On reflection, I consider it's not so much about exhibitionism as claiming her space and being comfortable in it. If you can be naked somewhere, it must be a safe private environment.

She'd never deliberately expose herself to someone but does think it's very funny if it happens by accident. I think in those situations she's usually far more concerned about any discomfort she might cause the other person than her own modesty.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 08-07-2018 at 04:22 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 07:27 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default LOVE this story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer1949 View Post
My wife has always worn a light cotton housedress while she is at home and seldom has anything on under it. She also likes to sit in a recliner with her feet up.
When our son was in his early twenties he lived with us for a couple of years and often his friends would stop by to visit. I noticed that when a couple of them where there they always argued over who could sit at one end of the couch. Sitting there it was hard to see the Tv.
One day I sat there and saw that my wife would sometimes open her legs a little and bend one leg which gave anyone sitting there a clear view of her pussy.
I decided to not tell her and let them to continue getting a show.
I'd like to think I would do the same- it might depend on what I thought of my son's friends. Nice, respectable, maybe a bit shy with women?- enjoy the show, guys! And I'd try to make sure my wife kept her pussy nicely trimmed for better viewing!

If I knew my wife enjoyed a thrill from other "accidental" exposures, I'd wonder if she was showing them on purpose. To my mind the story is especially hot because the viewers were the son's friends rather than random strangers, right?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 09:01 AM

Thanked 3,993 Times in 225 Posts

All the stories here about women apparently not knowing they were showing. Eh . . . many times, they knew.

I once had a crazy, part-time gig delivering lost luggage for the airlines. The story I most often heard from passengers was that they made their connecting flights but their luggage didn't, or vice-versa. Their bags would catch up to them six or eight hours later usually, or the next day in some cases. I had the last delivery shift of the night, and would have to bang on people's doors very late, on into the wee hours of the morning and get them out of bed for a signature. Lots of sleepy people in loose fitting bathrobes, etc.

I remember one in particular. Rang the doorbell of a nice house in an upscale neighborhood at about 2am. Door eventually cracked open slightly and there stood a beautiful, 30-ish woman in a bright red, short silk nightgown trying to sort of hide behind the door, sign the ticket and get her bag all at the same time. Between the reaching around the door and the bending over I got a nice view of every delicious curve on her, except direct shots of her nipples and pussy.

Guys would answer the door too, of course. Sometimes my wife would go with me, and we'd take turns running bags up to the door. One night a handsome, trim, 50-ish guy opened up, still practically dead asleep, standing there in a wide open bathrobe. He had a big dick too, which was openly hanging out for all the world to see. Wife was with me that night; too bad it wasn't her turn; she would've surely enjoyed that view.

I eventually stopped bothering people after about 11:00 and just let them sleep, as most folks were dead-tired from a long day of travel. If I was sure of the address, which was most every time, I just left them on the porch and faked a signature on the receipt.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 09:10 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
................................. She'd never deliberately expose herself to someone but does think it's very funny if it happens by accident. I think in those situations she's usually far more concerned about any discomfort she might cause the other person than her own modesty.
That is my wife as well. Farthest thing from her mind would be to flash someone for the sake of flashing. Yet she likes to be seen or "caught" nude if the situation even remotely seems reasonable.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 09:58 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
That is my wife as well. Farthest thing from her mind would be to flash someone for the sake of flashing. Yet she likes to be seen or "caught" nude if the situation even remotely seems reasonable.
Mine is the same way, I can only remember once or twice where she flashed, she likes to be caught 'accidentally'.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 06:54 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Women who don't flash, but like to be seen

"accidentally" want to be seen, want to expose themselves- but don't want to be thought of as exhibitionists. Which brings up the theory of plausible deniability... if they can arrange to be caught or accidentally exposed then being seen is not their fault and they are free to enjoy the thrill. No one will think they are sl*tty, easy, exhibitionists, etc. because after all, it was an accident. Some women have lots of accidents!

On behalf of the guys who get to see these accidental shows, let your wife have fun the way she wants to and enjoy the fun! If there's anything you can do to make it easier for her to get caught or have a typical wardrobe malfunction, please do- we'll be looking!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 09:25 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
"accidentally" want to be seen, want to expose themselves- but don't want to be thought of as exhibitionists. Which brings up the theory of plausible deniability... if they can arrange to be caught or accidentally exposed then being seen is not their fault and they are free to enjoy the thrill. No one will think they are sl*tty, easy, exhibitionists, etc. because after all, it was an accident. Some women have lots of accidents!

On behalf of the guys who get to see these accidental shows, let your wife have fun the way she wants to and enjoy the fun! If there's anything you can do to make it easier for her to get caught or have a typical wardrobe malfunction, please do- we'll be looking!!
Deviating from the intent of this thread and probably should be in another thread, but am yet another one with a wife who really enjoys being seen yet denies she is doing anything and has never to my knowledge overtly / actively flashed anyone. She is a classic "closet exhibitionist" as have described in the "changing with the curtains open" and other threads. Have learned never to point out what others can see and to encourage her to not be so concerned if others might see, and to not wear a bra as much as possible. She finally is much more comfortable going out braless to run errands on the weekends. Love watching her bounce, and when her nips are obviously erect. [Need to post a recent event in the "favorite braless" thread...] Bought her several cotton spaghetti strap camisol tops and she now wears them without my asking after initially keeping them buried in a drawer, though the fairly thin white one seems limited to just around the house. Am trying to change that. And at my insistance she bought some sheer bras instead of the super reinforced heavily padded things. Really surprised me when she wore them to work.

Back to this thread, she does casually wander around the house naked after her shower in the morning, and stands at various windows looking out. We are on a corner in a suburban area so anyone walking by "could" see her, though cannot say for certain anyone has...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s