Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-11-2013, 08:27 PM

Another one that stands out was a neighbour in the same apartment building as us. Late 20s, office worker, long frizzy brown hair and glasses. Didn't look at all sexy in her "work" mode - conservatively dressed, hair tied back,etc; but anytime I saw her around in at-home mode, with her long hair down, especially in summer, she was always braless (boobs were small but big dark nipples frequently visible through tanktops) and abundant armpit hair, if that's your thing. I was always amazed at the contrast.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM

Default mmmm...it's obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
A close friend of mine recently married a bank VP (late 50s). I had always seen her in a business suit or casual clothes with a very conservative neckline. I never really thought she had exceptionally large breasts until this night I stopped by to borrow something. She had just gotten out of their hot tub and was wearing only a large long t-shirt. Since she was still a little damp it clung to her. Wow did she have one beautiful set of hooters with gum drop sized nipples. I had a hard time looking away. I could tell she was enjoying being dressed that way around me. I mentioned to my friend the next time I saw him how impressed I was with her tits. He responded that maybe sometime she might even show them to me. Geez what can I think of to borrow from him next?
borrow his wife!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kevvo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 02:21 AM

Thanked 3,361 Times in 65 Posts
Default Mom's friend

When I was younger I remember going to a friend's home and watching her mom after having a shoer wearing only a towel wrapped around her body.
I didn't see a lot but the fact of having a practically nude woman by my side made me horny and inspired many jack-offs.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:54 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default House on the Market, Wife on Display

A mild story about a time when my wife and I were looking at houses, and our realtor drove us by a house that had just been put on the market. We had no appointment and were just going to do a drive by, but when we pulled into the driveway, the lady of the house saw us and waved us in. She was a young married attractive blonde, and apparently had just gotten home from work and had changed into casual attire before her husband arrived home. She clearly wasn’t wearing a bra under her tight clinging blue top. Her breasts were fairly small, but firm and perky, and her nipples protruded way out. She proudly gave us a tour of the whole house. I sort of remember what the house looked like, but very much remember what the owner’s chest looked like.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:51 PM

Yesterday I went out to take the garbage and, on my way back, the women I mentioned in the first post came walking around the corner. I had seen her numerous times since the incident I described at the start of this thread and always very conservatively dressed. Anyway, when I saw her yesterday she was clearly just making a quick early morning trip to take out the trash, and not expecting to see anyone else. This was probably why she didnt bother to put on a bra under her seethrough blouse. So when she appeared I got a full view of her nice full tits and got a full look at her large dark nipples. She seemed taken by surprise and her arm went quickly across her chest to cover up, but not before I saw. We chatted for a couple of minutes and she kept her arm in place but at one point briefly moved it to point at something giving me a really good close up view of her tits...
Old 05-28-2015, 03:54 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Sailor's Delight

I had a small racing sailboat that I took out almost every weekend during good weather. A good friend of mine from work crewed for me most races. Since the boat was about 45 minutes from my house, we often carpooled. One nice Saturday morning I stopped by his house to pick him up. We chatted for a few minutes and started to leave, but the phone rang just as we were about to go out the door. It was his neighbor, who told him that her husband was called in to work unexpectedly, and asked if we would like to come over for a cinnamon roll before we left? We popped over, and his neighbor lady was about 35, slim, and very pretty. She was wearing an unsexy robe and puttering around the toaster oven. We made small talk for a while until the rolls were ready. She brought them over, and when she leaned over the table to set them down I got a nice, long view of a VERY nice left tit as the robe gaped open. It looked to be a B cup, nice medium brown aureola, and a slightly protruding nipple. She was thin and hadn't had kids, so it looked like the tit of a 20 year old. That event ranks among the best 10 seconds of my life!

My friend and I were talking on the way to the lake and he said that he goes hiking and camping with her and her husband several times a year. I wanted to ask him what he had seen, but he is the type that would probably turn away if he thought he was about to see something so as not to embarrass a friend.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:00 AM

Nice to see someone dug this thread up. Let's keep it going!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2015, 09:46 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

Shortly after high school I went had plans to meet with a female friend of mine. I must have showed up about 20 minutes early because when I rang the bell I had to wait a few moments, then rang again. When she answered the door she was wrapped in a towel that covered just enough, hair still dripping wet. She bobbed her head and said "come on in." I stood there for a second, stunned, as I followed her in I watched her walk to her room, pale skin still wet, leaving wet footprints on the floor. My mind was racing thinking that she was naked just on the other side of that door
Old 05-29-2015, 11:53 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Mature Neighbor Braless

Another tame story about the quite mature wife next door, early sixties. Brunette, pretty face, not a bad figure for her age, smaller B cup tits. Of course I kept a watch over the fence for many years, but except for one time many years ago when she was gardening while wearing shorts and a bikini top, I never saw her in anything revealing. Always in a bra.

Then one summer day my wife and I came home and my wife started talking to the neighbor as her and her husband were both in the back yard doing yard work. My wife called me over to talk to her and the neighbor wife. The neighbor wife was watering a new patch of grass and her husband was moving about. She was wearing a white t-shirt and clearly was braless, her tits loosely swaying. The shirt wasn't exactly see-through, but after talking to her for a while in the bright outdoor light I came to the conclusion that her tits were still pretty firm for a grandmother, her areolas were dark, and her nipples were fat.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:25 PM

Default Air purifier exposure

A few years back my daughter was a counselor at a middle school and the assistant principal at the school was selling Ecoquest Air purifiers. My daughter had tried the machine, but didn't buy, but the assistant principal had asked for referrals. Well, I had spent a few days visiting my daughter and when I got ready to leave my daughter informed me that the assistant principal lady selling the machines had a trial unit she wanted me to take back and use for a couple of days.

My daughter gave me directions and informed me to stop by their house on my way out to pick up the machine. My daughter had described the lady as being very conservative and business oriented. It was mid-morning on a Saturday when I stopped by. When the lady answered the door she initially was very reserved, but as soon as I introduced myself she quickly invited me in excited that i was interested in the purifier.

She was mid to late 30's and a nice looking lady. The first thing I noticed when i walked in was that she was wearing a short mid-thigh length cotton pink nightgown and black flip flops. She led me into their family room area where the purifier was and soon her husband joined her as they talked up the benefits of the machine. I stood just behind them as they started to prepare the purifier for me. He unplugged the machine and removed it from the mantel and placed it on the floor and informed his wife to go get a cloth to wipe the machine down with. He then retrieved the box and opened it up pulling out the foam and everything to pack the purifier back into the box as his wife returned with the cloth to clean the purifier off with in hand. The moment she started cleaning the machine, I knew I was in for a treat. She bent over and started wiping the machine off with her knee locked and the back of her short nightgown went straight up and out exposing a bare brown bottom and everything else in between. I tried to keep asking questions so they would not be suspicious. The show went on for about 15-20 seconds and I was adrenaline rushed like never before. They never had a clue.

After trying the purifier out for a week or so I ended up not buying the purifier due to the cost. I kind of felt bad in a way because the lady was very nice (and also had provided me with a very nice unknown exposure). I guess in her role as a principal she is conservative and business like, but at home she definitely dresses casual.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s