Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2018, 12:05 AM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Step sister sleeps sans panties

I was on a real 'danger' kick shortly after high school. While still living at home with my dad and his wife and my step sisters and brothers, I took a job that worked the 'tropical shift'- in at 6:00AM and out by 2:30PM.

One Saturday morning I woke at my usual work week time (about 5:00AM damnit!) but had this thought to go peep on the older step sister.

She was a good looker (and damn well knew it) who had boobs early, and on her otherwise petite frame they really were prominent. By the time she was an adult she basically grew into them, but still was quite a figure.

She was always rather stuck up and a standard ditzy cheerleader type. She seemed to take pride that she was not a great thinker - I guess she figured her titties and ass would carry her through life. Honestly, I didn't like her much, and she had no problem reciprocating.

Her room was downstairs and she slept with the bedroom door open for ventilation. I really don't know what possessed me, but I went into full ninja mode and glided down the stairs from my room. When I got to her door I dropped to the floor and crawled into her room and right up to her bedside.

I really didn't know what to expect or what I'd DO exactly, but there I was, kneeling by her bed. By this time the morning sun was up enough to be aimed full on her bedroom window. There was good curtains on the windows which kept the room mostly dark, but I was gaining enough to be able to see decently. Of course, this also meant I could be seen if things went really wrong. She had on a three-quarter length nightshirt (basically an extra extra long t-shirt) and had tossed most of the covers off.

Her shirt was largely bunched up at thigh level (nice thighs by the way). Breathing very slowly and moving even slower, I pinched a bit of that shirt in my fingers and began pulling it up toward her chest. Little by little it creeped further up- I was going very slow because a sudden movement would have woke her (and I would been SO busted!).

Finally her pussy came into view, and another minute it was uncovered. I stopped there because she was stirring a bit. She moved her head toward me, and I literally dropped to the floor. A few long moments later I raised my head up and hooked my eye over the top of the bed. Ah, back to fast asleep - AND the shirt still bunched above her hips just as I left it.

I looked for a bit at her almost 19 year old pussy. I knew she had fucked at least two guys - her serious boyfriends from high school and now getting ready for college. Pubic hair was a darker brown than her dyed blonde head hair, but still fairly light, and not particularly bushy. It looked like she trimmed the bikini line, but otherwise left her little thatch untouched. No cutesy trim into a heart shape (like my girlfriend back then would do from time to time, or just shave bald) or stuff like that.

I also considered whether I should somehow get a look or a feel of her firm titties. A few moments of thought and I nixed it - too much to process right then as it was.

Rather suddenly the idea popped into my head that I should just go right ahead and...... touch. I really didn't hesitate at that point and stuck out the index finger of my right hand and closed the rest into a fist. Leaning over her I noticed her legs were slightly parted, enough that I was seeing lips through the pubes.

I lowered my hand and very gently ran my finger right down over her outer lips and in between her legs. She stirred a bit at that but settled right back. I held it there against her pussy for a few moments while my heart pounded faster and faster. Finally my senses slapped me back to reality and I started to remove my finger and get the hell out of there before I pushed my luck too far. Nor was I interested in real sexual activity- with her asleep anything much more than this light "feel" would have been non-consensual and I wasn't going there.

But just as my finger was reaching the top of her slit I had another sudden urge. I pushed my finger against her lips a little more firmly and felt them part just a smidge. I gave that spot one more firm push and immediately finished getting my finger out of that dangerous grotto.

I must have been in the vicinity of her clit because that last push really got her attention. She stirred quite a bit and of course I was back on the floor and out of sight instantly. It took another 15 seconds or so, which is an eternity if you are very exposed to discovery and your heart is threatening to thump straight out of the ribcage, but she settled down.

I scuttled out of the room, almost literally on toes and fingertips. When I was clear, I immediately went back upstairs and to my room. Once there I had to take several deep breathes while shaking my head at my extreme foolishness.

Yes, I did remember to take sniff of that finger that was pressed against my step-sister's pussy just a couple of minutes previously. Yep, it smelled about what you'd expect a hormone infused late teen girl who was about 24 hours out from her last shower to smell like. Musky and just a bit funky.

This, or anything even remotely like it, was ever repeated. I still remember the adrenalin rush though.

My other sister I was able to spy on in the girls' bathroom during her shower several times. I think that may be a different topic, though.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:28 AM

Thanked 2,449 Times in 329 Posts
Default Birthday Girl

in my early 30's, I went with my (rather new) girlfriend to a birthday party for a friend of hers at a house...there were maybe 20 people there, and I was quite new in town so I didn't know that many other than my gf and the hostess (who was quite the hot, single, party girl herself!)... anyway, the birthday girl (I think her name was Lisa) had just turned 30, and she was really a very hot fun and flirty blonde vixen...I guess her bf was out of town or working or something but he wasnt there, and this was the first time I had met her... liked her right away and loved her flirty nature!

so well into the night as the party is still raging on, Lisa had become pretty drunk (as did we all, but she was about ready to pass out), and the hostess asks me (lucky me!!!) if I could help get her upstairs to one of the bedrooms.. being the gentleman I am, I of course said yes and enjoyed wrapping my arms around this hottie and helping her up the stairs... once we get her up to the room, she passes out on the bed... the hostess and I laugh about how its so wrong to pass out at your own birthday party, and then the hostess suggests we play some kind of prank on her... I immediately (but without sounding too eager!) suggest we 'brand' her bare ass (write on it with a magic marker), and the hostess just laughs and says she loves the idea!!!... she says "help me pull her pants down", and next thing I know, I'm watching the hostess unbuckle Lisa's belt, and unbutton her jeans, and then she and I are pulling Lisa's pants down her legs to her ankles, and clear off!! ... a second or two later, we're grabbing her cute shapely little bikini bottom panties, and sliding those down her legs as well... I cant believe my eyes, but to my utter delight, there is this pretty sexy 30-yr old blonde, with her pretty hair splayed out over the pillow, laying TOTALLY BARE ASS up on the bed in front of me...

the hostess says she'll go get a marker, and I'm left there staring at this smoking hot blonde's, bikini-tanlined bare white ass just mooning away at me... a part of me was terrified my own gf would walk up and see me there (and that would have been super awkward to try to explain!!), but the daring side of me just couldn't pass up the chance to squeeze those cheeks, part those globes and take a peek at her bumhole and her pussy, which I did!.. glorious!!!! this a bit before the days of smartphones or I would have for sure snapped a pic (or 2 or 3 or 20!)... anyway, the hostess comes back with a black marker, and she and I took turns to write on Lisa's ass... "BIRTHDAY GIRL" and "SPANK ME"... along with a couple of hearts and XOXOXOX's...LOL I gave her a few mellow spanks to those very fine bare cheeks, the hostess and I laughed and we returned to the party....

I think I only saw Lisa on one other ocassion over the next month or so before she and her bf (fiancee?) moved out of town, and I wasn't sure if she knew or not.. I would have loved to have seen the shocked look on her face when she awoke and realized her bare ass was on display for 'who knows who!!" and I so wish I could have been the one to teasingly tell her that that was my artwork on her cute bare cheeks.. LOL

Last edited by luvs2spin78; 08-25-2018 at 04:37 AM.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:48 PM

Thanked 25,798 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default A story involving my parents

I had previously posted this story to a thread that is similar to this one

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...5&postcount=12
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 06:47 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My SIL was single, so when she got in a car wreck she stayed with us to convalesce. My wife and kids were at a school function and SIL called for me, she was trying to go to sleep and she couldn't get comfortable. She had a boot on one foot, an arm in a cast, her neck in a collar, I asked her what she wanted me to do. She asked me to help rearrange her pillows, she had a nightgown on so I presumed she was decent, but when I picked up the top sheet to fix the pillows her gown was bunched up under her butt and there was her bare pussy. She said don't worry, she lost all modesty at the hospital, so I reached under her, pulled her gown down, fixed her pillows and got a thank you.

We had been skinny dipping and played strip poker before, so it wasn't new territory, but still very nice.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:20 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My SIL was single, so when she got in a car wreck she stayed with us to convalesce. My wife and kids were at a school function and SIL called for me, she was trying to go to sleep and she couldn't get comfortable. She had a boot on one foot, an arm in a cast, her neck in a collar, I asked her what she wanted me to do. She asked me to help rearrange her pillows, she had a nightgown on so I presumed she was decent, but when I picked up the top sheet to fix the pillows her gown was bunched up under her butt and there was her bare pussy. She said don't worry, she lost all modesty at the hospital, so I reached under her, pulled her gown down, fixed her pillows and got a thank you.

We had been skinny dipping and played strip poker before, so it wasn't new territory, but still very nice.
This was great, beautiful and fun to read about. My half sister and I skinny dip without any tension what so ever. My wife and her husband find it so strange, because we go to burning man regional events and are nude around one another nearly the entire event.

Is your SIL's vagina beautiful? Have you ever thought of it while pleasuring yourself. I haven't about my half sister, but that's different. A SIL is totally allowed for a guy to think about sexually.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2018, 02:48 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
This was great, beautiful and fun to read about. My half sister and I skinny dip without any tension what so ever. My wife and her husband find it so strange, because we go to burning man regional events and are nude around one another nearly the entire event.

Is your SIL's vagina beautiful? Have you ever thought of it while pleasuring yourself. I haven't about my half sister, but that's different. A SIL is totally allowed for a guy to think about sexually.
She definitely was a hottie, she was trimming before it was a thing so it was a good show. My wife and her sister were a little competitive, so my SIL liked to get my attention by being careless sometimes. Yes, my SIL frequently filled my spank bank. My SIL never had children, so when my wife would travel for business she would come help me with the kids. No sex, but she was careless with her charms.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample