Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2018, 02:24 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
Since my girlfriend only speaks English (and not the native language here in the Netherlands), I joined her at her doctor's visit last week.

To our surprise, the (female) doctor suggested to do a pelvic exam... so as she positioned my girlfriend into the spread eagle position and got her speculum ready, I turned my face away and sat down on the chair outside of view of the doctor and my girlfriend.

When we walked out, my girlfriend was surprised I didn't "look"...
And yes, I regret I didn't look... :-(
You should have! I saw my first cervix in college with a gf at the health center. Fascinating!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM

Thanked 17,548 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
You should have! I saw my first cervix in college with a gf at the health center. Fascinating!
I know right.
I didn't wanted the doctor to think I'm a pervert. Lol

But we now ordered a speculum so I can see/try what I missed out on last week.

Thanks for sharing
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 07:47 AM

From a friend, but fits in this thread... On the day that fostered this story, the Dr. wanted to send my wife to the hospital for some x-rays to determine if her hips could accommodate a normal delivery. My wife called me at work, and asked if I would go with her to the hospital. When we arrived at the hospital, we were directed to the x-ray dept and asked to sit in a little waiting area. After waiting about 15 minutes, the female technician came and took my wife to an x-ray room that was just off of the main hallway. The female technician asked me to stay in the waiting area during the procedure.

I then waited, people watching, both as they went down the hallway, and those patients who were wheeled around in wheel chairs and on gurneys, waiting for their x-rays to be taken. I remember two men who were placed sort of across from the room my wife was in who were waiting themselves for x-rays. About 15 minutes after she left for the procedure, I remember the men watching across the hall very closely, and people walking down the hallway glancing toward the room she was in, but nothing registered with me at that time.

After waiting about 30 minutes, I got up and walked to the room my wife was in. The door was open, and no one was around. She was lying on the x-ray table with her feet closest to the doorway. She had on a hospital gown, and was waiting for the x-ray technician to return and let her know the x-rays were clear enough to be read. I could tell she was a little up tight, and attributed this to the concern that she may not be able to deliver normally. I asked her if she was ok, and she said yes, but that she was very uncomfortable there and wanted to leave.

She just said that she wanted to get dressed and go home. We talked and the technician who had done the x-rays came back in a little while, saying everything was clear enough to be read, and that she could go. I helped her off the table, tied her gown with the only tie in the back at the top, and enjoyed the view of my pregnant wife, in her hospital gown that was short and open in the back. I saw that she was completely naked underneath. She went into a small room, closed the curtain and put her clothes back on.

We went home, and on the way, she told me she had never been that embarrassed in her life and that she was sure I would want to hear all about it later. This piqued my curiosity, and I tried to get more from her. She just said, LATER…. When we got home, I again asked what had happened. She told me to go and get undressed and wait for her on the bed.

She came in about three minutes later, completely naked, lay down on the bed, kept her feet together, and spread her legs wide for me, and related the following from her experience that afternoon. She started by telling me that the view I had right then, had been seen by probably 25 or 30 people that day. I was shocked, and asked her what she meant.

When the female technician came for her, she was directed to the changing room, and because it was all they had, given a very small gown to put on. My wife asked to leave her panties on, because she said she was spotting. The female technician told her no, that everything must be removed in order to get the x-rays done right. So, she reluctantly, removed all of her clothes, and put the gown on.

She was just barely able to tie it in the back, and then waited for the female technician to return. Well, a technician came to get her, but it was not a female. He asked her to come out and get on the table. As she was doing this, he untied the gown and positioned it such that it was more like a sheet covering her than a gown. She was nervous, and didn't look around, but just waited for the x-rays to be taken.

She first had to lie on her side, and he took three or four x-rays. Then she was asked to lie on her back again, and one more was taken. He then asked her to keep her feet together, bend her knees up to bring her feet to within about foot of her bottom, and then, she couldn't believe it, spread her knees as far as they would go, still keeping her feet together.

She knew that the male technician could probably see her, but he did try to keep her gown covering her pussy at that time. Then, he went to the wall, and came back with a measuring device, to measure the pelvis in order to make the right settings on the x-ray machine. As he was doing this, he moved the gown up to her tummy, and then tried to get the measurements.

Perhaps he was enjoying the view too much, but he couldn't get a good measurement and so he just kept trying. That lasted about 5 minutes, with her legs up and spread. About a minute into it, she looked down to see what was taking so long, and discovered that the door had never been closed. There she was, legs spread, feet together, looking between her legs at an open door with people walking by, and because at the time she was modified, she did nothing about it.

When the measurements were taken, she had to remain in that position for the x-rays. He never covered her up again until the x-rays were completed. Then she was allowed to put her legs together and wait for the processing. Because we were no longer having sex until after the baby, I jacked off like never before, looking at the same view many had shared that day.

When we went for the delivery, she was put in the labor room, and every time the doctors or nurses would come to check her out, I was asked to leave. When they took her into the delivery room, they again left the door open, placed her on the table, this time with her head closest to the door, and removed her gown completely. I was getting ready to join her, and saw many people look into her room before I went down to it.

As I entered, there she was, naked, and the nurse tried to get me to leave, because they weren't ready for me yet. That is when I was ushered out, the door was left open, and everyone who walked by was treated to a sight that was being denied to me. This too surprised me greatly. This was a Catholic hospital, which was more concerned about her husband not seeing her naked, than anyone else.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:22 AM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

A few weeks ago I was checking my balls in the shower and I detected a small lump around the back of my right nut, where the cord connects. I was due for a doc appointment so I thought I'd ask the Doc to check my balls for me. My Doc is a female by the way - probably in her late 40s. After we had got all the other stuff out of the way I asked her is she would check my testicles. Sure she answered and asked me to get up on the table and drop my pants and asked if I need a sheet to cover myself. I answered that I didn't need one as I'm not shy.

I laid back and lowered my pants exposing cock and balls for her. She had to move my cock to one side to get at my balls. She felt them for the longest time and thought she could feel a small cyst where the cord joins the testicle. It was great having her handle my balls.

She suggested an appointment for an ultra-sound, which of course I accepted. OMG I can't wait for that appointment. I'll bet there will be lots of balls handling by the technician. I'm just hoping it's a young good looking female one. An erection would be icing on the cake.
Old 11-16-2022, 01:54 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts
Default Nurse takes my blood pressure

A year ago, I was in to see my doctor for a routine visit. He had a temporary nurse on loan from another doctor that day. She was an older lady, rather bubbly and engaging. A lovely lady through and through. She needed to take my blood pressure, so she had me sit at a small desk (perhaps 1/2 metre square) that they often use for blood draws. She sat opposite of me, and had me extend my arm out across the small desk towards her. As she leaned forward to wrap the cuff around me arm, her breast pressed against my hand. I didn't move, for fear she'd notice and accuse me of harassment. But she didn't lean away, but instead kept bubbling away all cheerful like. She seemed particularly amused that my b.p. was so high, excusing it as understandable due to "new circumstances".

She had lovely B-cups and a thick padded bra underneath, discerned from what I could feel without actively groping her. It was only afterwards that it all sunk in mentally.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 06:09 PM

Default Intentional

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
A year ago, I was in to see my doctor for a routine visit. He had a temporary nurse on loan from another doctor that day. She was an older lady, rather bubbly and engaging. A lovely lady through and through. She needed to take my blood pressure, so she had me sit at a small desk (perhaps 1/2 metre square) that they often use for blood draws. She sat opposite of me, and had me extend my arm out across the small desk towards her. As she leaned forward to wrap the cuff around me arm, her breast pressed against my hand. I didn't move, for fear she'd notice and accuse me of harassment. But she didn't lean away, but instead kept bubbling away all cheerful like. She seemed particularly amused that my b.p. was so high, excusing it as understandable due to "new circumstances".

She had lovely B-cups and a thick padded bra underneath, discerned from what I could feel without actively groping her. It was only afterwards that it all sunk in mentally.
For a few years as a teenager I went to a family hairdresser shop with 3 - 4 mid 20's female hairdressers. Good looking gals. At the time, I was aware that they would routinely press boobs and crotches onto a hand or shoulder while they cut my hair. Naïve young me just took it as a hairdresser doing her job. In hindsight, I have of course realized it was all deliberate, and in that great category of 'plausible deniability'.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2022, 02:29 AM

Default cruise medical male nurse

Pretty tame but I found it hot.
A few years back (before Covid)my wife and I were on a Med cruise, unfortunately she felt ill and being sick. we had been advised to stay in our cabins if anything like this occurred during the cruise and ring the medical centre. I rang them and was told to bring my wife to the med centre down in the lower decks of the ship. When there a male nurse greeted us and asked if we had insurance, which we had but I had not thought to bring the paperwork down with us. He asked if I could fetch it as he checked over my wife, we were on deck 11, so off I went to fetch the paperwork. On my return, I gave the paperwork to the male nurse and he told me that I could go and sit with my wife, she was now on a bed with a drip in her hand. I asked how she was and what he'd said and she told me, he put me on an ECG, oh right I said... yes he told me to lift up my top and bra and then put the pads on me. oh wow! I said, I think he just wanted to look at your tits because I've had an ECG and I don't think that would be necessary. She just replied well I felt so ill I would have let him do anything! lol.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stokiebloke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2022, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarleyGingle View Post
... At the time, I was aware that they would routinely press boobs and crotches onto a hand or shoulder while they cut my hair. Naïve young me just took it as a hairdresser doing her job. In hindsight, I have of course realized it was all deliberate, and in that great category of 'plausible deniability'.
Brilliant revelation, that. After reading your post, I seem to recall a number of times female hairstylists, nurses, lab techs, dental hygienists, & one teacher did seemingly innocent/accidental things which, upon reflection, could pass as deliberate! I wish I'd had better situational awareness when I was young.

Well, perhaps I was more aware than I realised-- I seem to recall having a chronic stiffy whenever they bumped into / pressed up against / leaned into / cupped / adjusted or teased something on my person.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2022, 02:05 AM

Thanked 26,525 Times in 1,273 Posts

I had the same doctor from childhood until I was in my early 20's, and his nurse, Miss Linda, was with him all those years. She was funny and took all the fear out of going to the doctor even when I was little. I had to go get a physical to go to college, this meant a blood draw which I hated. Linda could tell I was nervous, when I sat at the table for the stick, I extended my arm, she said "here, hold this, that will distract you", she put her boob firmly in my hand. Of course I was distracted, when she finished she said "before you get too excited, that's a prosthetic, I had breast cancer years ago".

Best nurse ever.
Old 11-20-2022, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
... his nurse, Miss Linda, was with him all those years. She was funny and took all the fear out of going to the doctor even when I was little... she said "here, hold this, that will distract you", she put her boob firmly in my hand. Of course I was distracted... Best nurse ever.
Thanks piecenick, for sharing that. What a lovely recollection. May God bless Nurse Linda and all who sail in her!
The Following User Says Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor nurse voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s