Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2020, 03:26 PM

Default A Visit to Barcelona

Chapter One

“Oye! Guapa! Donde vas esta noche?!”

The catcall—easily the seventh or eighth so far in a span of less than twenty minutes—triggered an eye roll and caused Ashley to walk a little faster. She certainly didn’t mind attention provided, of course, it had some modicum of sophistication. But random shouts from random Spanish boys were nothing more than amateur hour, and she had neither the time nor the inclination to entertain them.

That’s not to say, of course, she didn’t expect them. Far from it. She knew precisely what she looked like, and the vibe she was emitting. Her black, mesh bra was plainly visible through a very see-through white shirt, and her black skirt was both tight and short. So short that, every so often, she could feel the skirt ride above the bottom of her ass cheeks, exposing them to anyone who might be watching. She would instinctively pull the skirt down then, though there were a couple of times where she mentally checked herself before doing so and waited at least a couple of seconds before tugging it down. Her high heels made her ass look good, and she didn’t mind showing it off just a bit here and there.

She wasn’t quite sure where she was going—the instructions she was given were somewhat vague—but she pushed her earbuds further into her ear and picked up her pace nonetheless. It was dusk, and the streets of La Rambla were crowded. As though on a mission, she weaved into and out of the crowds of tourists like Barcelona was her home, and she was not a tourist herself. She still found it hard to believe there was anywhere worth going to in the middle of this tourist mecca (hell?), but her new friend had convinced her otherwise.

After twenty minutes of walking, she finally hit upon her destination: a battered, non-descript door marked “21D” on Carrer d’en Roca, near the Basilica de Santa Maria del Pi. She stood there for a second, wondering if her heart was beating so quickly because she had been walking briskly or because she was excited about what might happen next. She decided it didn’t matter, took a deep breath, and knocked as instructed.

Chapter Two

It was dim inside. Some unseen person had opened the door, and she had walked in on instinct. But, after a moment, her heartbeat picked up in intensity. She welcomed the cool interior which made for a nice contrast to the heat and humidity outside, but she was less excited about the fact she could barely make out anything more than rough shapes and forms as she peered ahead. A bar, some stools. Maybe some smaller tables. And a couple of rough outlines that she assumed were other people. She stood by the entrance, hoping that her eyes would adjust quickly.

“Ashley.”

Caught off guard, she jumped, then tried to play it off and looked in the direction of the voice. She sensed one of the figures approaching. It took her by the hand, and Ashley immediately felt a silky smooth hand on the other end.

“It’s me,” the figure said. “Maria.”

“H-hi,” Ashley managed to stammer out and then laughed to herself. She was not typically nervous and did not know where the nervousness was coming from.

“Don’t worry, your eyes will adjust,” Maria said. Ashley could hear the kindness in her voice. “Andres likes to keep the lights low because he claims it adds, how you say, ambiance? I think he can’t afford his electricity bill.” She said this last part with a giggle. They both knew that last part was not true.

Ashley felt herself pulled deeper into the Spanish speakeasy. Maria had told her it was one of the better kept secrets in Barcelona, even among the residents. Andres Rodriguez de la Pena, millionaire playboy and well-known Spanish socialite, Maria had told her earlier, had bought an out-of-business restaurant space for him and his trust fund friends to drink and unwind. Very few people were allowed inside, and those who were, were sworn to secrecy and discretion. Maria did not offer how it was that she came to know of its existence, and Ashley did not ask.

Maria led Ashley to one of the small tables, and they sat down in a booth, side by side. Their smooth legs pressed together, skin on skin. Ashley’s eyes had started to adjust, and she could make out another three booth/tables, a small bar, and a pair of stools. There were two other people inside—a bartender and a Spanish hipster sitting at one of the other booths.

“The bartender’s name is Otto,” Maria whispered as she nodded in his direction. He was a big man, barrel-chested with a full-beard. His neck appeared as wide as the hipster’ waist. “He’s originally from Germany, if you can believe it, but he came to Spain twenty five years ago and fell in love with a Spanish woman. She left him five years later. Terrible, heartbreaking story by the way, but by then, he had fallen in love with Spain and never thought about leaving.”

Ashley nodded. She was so impressed with Maria’s English. Apparently, Maria was fluent in five different languages and spoke each with only the slightest of accents. When they first started chatting earlier that day about getting together, Ashley had hoped she could use the opportunity to practice her Spanish with Maria. Unfortunately, Maria beat her to the punch, mentioning she wanted to practice her English with Ashley so Ashley acceded without much of a fight. She had gotten the distinct impression Maria often got her way.

“Do you know the guy at the table?” Ashley asked, hoping to make small talk. She wondered whether to move her leg away and, then, decided to leave it where it was.

“No,” Maria said in her husky whisper. “Looks like one of Andres’s writer friends. You know, one of those lost souls who thinks he can write the next great novel. He’s probably writing something erotic for his girlfriend, thinking it’s worthwhile when, in reality, it’s mierda.”

Ashley laughed.

“So,” Maria started, picking up the two wine glasses that had been in front of them. She handed one to Ashley. “Here is to new friends. Salud!”

“Salud!”

They each clinked their glasses, took a sip, and then set the glasses down on the table nearly simultaneously. Her eyes now more-or-less adjusted, Ashley turned to face her friend. Maria’s dark, black hair was pulled into a simple pony tail, and she wore a black dress with a lace pattern, but the details were impossible to decipher in the darkness. Ashley knew it was short because a significant amount of her own right leg was touching a significant amount of Maria’s left leg. Just then, her mind drifted momentarily back to earlier in the day when Maria had been in front of her on the beach fully naked. Ashley had stared at her smooth, wet body just a few feet away. When she finally snapped out of it and looked up at Maria’s face, both women were smiling. It appeared Maria liked the right type of attention as well.

As Ashley picked up her glass to take another nervous sip, Maria leaned over so that her lips were whispering directly into Ashley’s right ear. “Can I tell you a secret?”

Ashley’s heart skipped a beat and then picked up the pace. She put the wine down on the table for fear of spilling it on her shirt and then nodded. “Yes, of course.”

“I was afraid you wouldn’t come,” Maria confessed. “Even after we spoke and you agreed, I thought there might be some part of you that would be too shy.”

Ashley laughed. “No one has ever called me shy, believe me.”

“But you are shy,” Maria said. Her breath was warm on Ashley’s ear. “I watched you today on the beach. You took off your top and laid on your stomach for 30 minutes before you had enough nerve to turn over. And, even then, you kept looking around, back and forth, back and forth, to see if anyone was watching!”

Ashley was taken aback. “Wait, I thought I had spotted you.”

Ashley could feel Maria shake her head. “No, I saw you first. I am drawn to women’s legs, and I saw yours as you and your friend first arrived. I was watching you the whole time.” She paused. “So, I guess you were right to look around after all. You were being watched, and I doubt I was the only one watching you!”

Both women laughed.

“Well, once you started walking around, I’m pretty sure you stole the attention away,” Ashley said into Maria’s ear. She could smell a very faint trace of perfume on Maria’s neck. She didn’t recognize it, but it smelled of vanilla, and she liked it.

“Yes, maybe so,” Maria whispered. She put her hand on Ashley’s thigh and ran it back and forth for the quickest of moments. “Can I tell you one more secret?”

Ashley’s heart picked up the beat again.

“I think you have very nice breasts,” Maria said. Her hand moved slowly upward, her fingers moving beneath what little bit of the skirt remained in place but stopped just short of touching Ashley between her legs.

“Thank you,” Ashley said eventually, not sure what else she should be saying. Her breathing was becoming slightly more laborious.

“I told Andres all about your body,” Maria confessed. “Every detail. He was very excited and wanted to see a picture.”

“Ha, well, too bad there weren’t any of those,” Ashley said, nervously.

Maria stayed silent and pulled back with a smile. She took a sip of wine from her glass and winked at Ashley.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyloco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2020, 02:37 PM

Default Chapter Three

Chapter Three

The pair chatted for hours over several glasses of wine. Ashley talked about her law practice and a new side venture she was launching that involved legal tech. She had visited Spain during college and had returned in the hopes of rediscovering a bit of her old self that had been lost somewhere along the way.

Maria was a Spanish art dealer, presently living in Barcelona, though it sounded as though she had lived throughout Europe. She was presently looking for new artists whose work she might display at a gallery where she worked. After nearly two and a half hours, there was a natural break in the conversation, and Maria excused herself to go to the bathroom.

In that span of time, the small space had gotten much more crowded. The men were an eclectic group: businessmen, artists, a couple of guys who could pass as plumbers. The women, much less eclectic. For the most part, they looked the same: they were all gorgeous, with perfect hair, perfect bodies, perfect make-up and scantily clad. Ashley eavesdropped on a nearby conversation while Maria was gone and discovered half of the other women were lingerie models. Apparently, Andres had a type.

“It’s getting too crowded in here,” Maria said when she came back from the bathroom.
“Do you want to go somewhere a little more cozy?”

“Sure,” Ashley said. “That would be great.”

“Come with me,” Maria said, taking her by the hand again. Maria pulled her out of the booth but, instead of heading toward the door where she had come in, Maria pulled her towards the back of the room. Now that Maria was walking in front of her, Ashley could see that Maria’s short, form-fitting dress left nothing to the imagination. Her ass looked amazing in it, and Ashley thought back to rubbing lotion on it at the beach. She wondered whether she might have the opportunity to do that again, but then, surprised at herself, shook the thought away.

It was slow-going through the crowd. At one point, a random woman stopped Maria to say hi. Maria greeted her like an old friend and, within a moment, they were kissing. After a moment, they had their hands on the other’s bodies, and Ashley felt a pang of jealousy before she was knocked out of it.

A hand (perhaps two) had squeezed her own ass, lifting her skirt a bit in the process so that the bottom of her ass cheek was definitely showing. It was hard to tell in the darkness whose it was. She turned, looked around to those beside her, but no one took her responsibility, and there were too many people around to single anyone out definitively. Before she could start walking again, she felt her ass cheek squeezed again, and the skirt rode up yet again. She could feel that the entire bottom half of her ass was out, but she was more focused on finding out who had grabbed her. She turned again, and this time identified the culprit who was smiling at her: one of the most beautiful women in the bar and, clearly, one of the models. She stood nearly six feet tall, with short blond hair and piercing icy blue eyes. She wore a tight pair of white jeans and a mostly see through gold shirt. She wore no bra, and her tits were quite clearly visible through the thin mesh. Ashley did a quick examination: natural C-cup, with pink, medium-sized nipples bigger than her own. Her nipples were erect, and something had clearly turned her on.

“Hola bella,” she said as she pulled Ashley toward her. Ashley’s skirt was still halfway up her ass, her heart was racing, and she was not quite sure how to respond.

“Basta!” Maria said, coming to the rescue. Apparently, she had sensed that Ashley had gotten caught up in the crowd and had come back. Apparently, Maria’s own dress had been pulled up in the fracas, but, unlike Ashley, Maria was not wearing any underwear. Though the light was still dim, her pussy was on full display. It looked much like it had earlier in the day: smooth, clean, with a thin landing strip of pubic hair down the center. Like Ashley’s, it, too, looked like it was wet.

She grabbed Ashley’s hand, and declared “Ella está conmigo, vale?”

The model moved a few steps away, and there was enough of a clearing in the sea of people for Maria and Ashley to make their way. “Let’s go,” Maria whispered to Ashley as she pulled her own dress down. Ashley followed suit.

The parting of the patron sea lasted for less than a second. As Maria led her through the crowed, Ashley could see random hands grabbing Maria’s ass and a few on her tits as well. Maria paid them no mind, so when people started grabbing her own ass again, Ashley followed the same approach. Still, when a hand grabbed her tit, it was too startling to do anything but jump.

After what seemed like an eternity, they finally reached the back of the club. Sitting on a stool by the back stairs was a thirty-year old wearing a plain white t-shirt and mesh pants. Like Maria, he wore no underwear, and his enormous cock was plainly visible. It was circumcised, at least 10 inches long and thick as the day is long.

“Está aqui?” Maria asked him without missing a beat.

The guy looked at Maria for a beat and then Ashley. His eyes moved up and down her body taking in every detail. He motioned at her shirt.

“I’m sorry,” Maria leaned over and whispered in Ashley’s ear. “I didn’t realize Andres would have his…bodyguard here tonight. I promise we will have an amazing night, but we need to get past him first and that means placating some of his demands.”

“Okay,” Ashley nodded.

“He wants your shirt,” Maria finished, the exasperation in her voice somewhat noticeable.

“Oh,” Ashley said. She looked around. Most of the club patrons were behind her, but a few were still close enough and facing her. If she took off her shirt now, three or four people would get a very good view of her mesh bra. But, given Maria’s instructions, she didn’t think she had much of a choice. Besides, she told herself, it was dark enough that no one would be able to see any details beneath the mesh.

Wanting to act quickly—before she thought about whether she had the nerve to do it, only to discover that perhaps she didn’t—she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She took a step forward and handed her shirt to the bodyguard who smiled back.

“Está es la muchacha de la playa?” he asked Maria.

“Si,” Maria responded flatly.

“El culo,” he demanded.

“Sergio, baste de gastar tiempo,” Maria chided.

“El culo,” he repeated.

Maria stepped over to Ashley. “I’m really sorry. He wants you to lift your skirt and show him your ass.”

Ashley took a step back. Wearing a thong bikini on the beach among a mass of strangers (many of whom were also wearing thong bikinis) was one thing. Standing a foot away from some stranger while he specifically looked at your ass in a thong was something else entirely. And for what purpose, exactly? Her mind started racing, wondering whether, in fact, it had been a good idea to come tonight after all.

Maria could sense the discomfort and turned Ashley so that her back was to Sergio. She put her hands on Ashley’s hips, tilted her face and looked at Ashley in the eyes. “It won’t be a big deal. Just pretend he’s not here.”

Before Ashley could protest, she felt Maria’s lips on hers. That scent of vanilla hit Ashley’s nostrils, and Maria’s tongue moved gently across her lips. She could feel Maria’s hands drop off her hips and to the bottom of her skirt. She could feel the bottom of the skirt rising, little by little, until she could feel that her skirt was around her waist, her ass on display for Sergio’s approval. Ashley had lost track of her own hands. They had floated absentmindedly for a moment but had found their way to Maria’s own hips. Their bodies pressed together for a moment, tits on tits, which felt good. A few more moments passed, and, as she pulled away, Maria pulled Ashley’s skirt down.

“Idiota,” Maria spit out at Sergio as she pulled Ashley past him. Ashley looked at him as they passed. His grin was visible and, although, Ashley thought it impossible, his cock was even bigger now, clearly excited by the happenings of the last few minutes.

As they pushed on, Ashley could finally see where they were headed—a back door which she presumed led to the outside world. Her heart skipped several beats as she contemplated stepping out into the Barcelona night wearing only a tiny skirt and a mesh bra. Mercifully, though, the door opened up into a narrow stairway that was as poorly lit as the bar they had just come from. Maria walked up the stairs first. Ashley’s eyes followed her ass cheeks all the way up to the small landing at the top. There was a single door that Maria pushed opened. She led Ashley inside and closed the door.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:39 AM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 208 Posts

good start, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to i_went_poopie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 10:26 AM

Default Chapter Four

Chapter Four

The apartment at the top of the stairs was, in a word, unreal. It was not large, but not small either—a studio with a modest kitchen, a decent common area, and a giant king-sized bed, Expensive furniture and accessories made for handsome decorations throughout. Ashley’s eyes darted about, soaking in the details. Leather sofa. Black, ultra-modern (and, likely, ultra-expensive) coffee table. Gray sheets and bedspread. And, oh, almost every square inch of wall space was covered with a painting of a naked woman or a woman’s body parts. Some of it was photo-realistic. Some of it was abstract.

The thoughts raced through Ashley’s all at once. Wow those are nice tits. That’s a lot of butts in one painting. Man she’s flexible; what is that pose even called, “Downward Eagle Spread?” That one is huge—is it a vagina? Tough to say. Seems very hairy.

“Yes, that’s a pussy,” Maria laughed as if reading her mind.

Ashley laughed. “Who drew it?”

Maria cocked her head to the side as if in thought. “I think his name is Felipe,” she said after a moment. “Andres fancies himself an artist so many of these are his. But he also has painter friends. And photographers who transpose their pictures to canvas. Felipe is more abstract.”

“Seems like a very abstract but very hairy pussy,” Ashley noted with a grin.

Maria laughed again. “It was a very hairy pussy. But, in my defense, I am Spanish and, at the time, I was 18. I didn’t know it could be any other way.”

Ashley’s eyes went wide. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean—”

“It’s fine,” Maria chuckled and lifted her dress so that Ashley could see a very smooth pussy with only a thin, vertical strand of pubic hair.

“See, I took care of it.” Maria winked. “Now, what can I get you to drink?”

Ashley shook her head as if to snap herself back to reality. “Oh whatever you’re having is fine.”

“Okay,” Maria responded and turned to the kitchen. She didn’t start to pull her dress down until she was halfway there.

“I’m sorry about downstairs,” Maria said as she went about arranging glasses and alcohol.

“It’s fine,” Ashley responded. She tried to relax and had nearly forgotten she was no longer wearing a shirt but she caught a glimpse of her bra and noticed that, in the well-lit apartment, there was little left to the imagination, particularly because of how hard her nipples were.

Maria returned with two drinks in her hand.

“Another toast,” she said, handing one of them to Ashley. “To exploring new possibilities.”

Ashley clinked her glass against Maria’s but said nothing at first.

“And what new possibilities are those?” Ashley she finally asked, the hesitation in her voice obvious.

“Well, as you Americans say, TBD,” Maria smiled. She stepped over to Ashley and brushed her hair tenderly away from her face. Her hand dropped to her shoulder, and she traced the edges of Ashley’s clavicle. He hand dropped again, this time, the tip of her forefinger gingerly tracing the outline of Ashley’s right nipple through the bra. A chill went up Ashley’s spine. “Come. Sit.”

Maria took Ashley’s free hand and pulled her deeper into the apartment, over to the sofa. It was a soft, supple leather, and, when she sat down, Ashley sank so deep into it, she felt as though the couch was trying to eat her. The process pushed her skirt up (that seems to be a recurring theme tonight, she thought), but with only Maria, in the room, she didn’t bother to try to adjust it. Maria sat next to her, closer to the edge of the sofa, avoidng the same engulfment.

“Andres uses this place to...unwind,” Maria said, sipping her drink. “I do too. It suits us.”

“Are you and Andres a couple?”

Maria took another sip, as if contemplating the answer. “Perhaps yes. But not in a traditional sense. He has an eye for other women. I do as well. Sometimes, we have an eye for the same woman. I also have an eye for other men. We have enjoyed each’s other company for almost 15 years, except when we are enjoying the company of others. It works for us”

“What works for us?” a male voice came so suddenly that Ashley jumped slightly, part of her drink spilling over the top of her glass.

It seemed like he had come out of nowhere, but Ashley looked and saw a door leading to an outdoor balcony that she had not noticed earlier. He must have been outside on the balcony when they first came in.

“Our relationship,” Maria said, puttering her drink down and standing up smoothly. She motioned to Ashley. “Andres, this is Ashley.”

Ashley also stood up, fully conscious of her current state of moderate undress. She tugged at her skirt with her free hand and moved the other hand across her chest. “I’m sorry,” she said as she extended her hand. “The man downstairs took my shirt.”

Andres smiled, and Ashley could see why women would undress for him. He was tall, muscular, with mostly jet black hair. The gray temples did nothing to detract from his good looks; if anything, they gave him an air of sophistication. His smile radiated charm, and his hands felt both strong and delicate when he took her hands in his. He wore a plain white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. “It is a pleasure.”

Ashley smiled but was having a hard time finding something to say. “You have a beautiful apartment,” she finally sputtered out. “And bar.”

Andres shrugged his shoulders but then smiled kindly. “It serves a purpose. But I would not call it beautiful. Believe me, I have an eye for what is beautiful.”

He released her hand, and his eyes rested on her chest. After a few seconds, they came up, met Ashley’s, and then came down to ther chest again. As if hypnotized, Ashley dropped her hand, so that he had an unobstructed view of her bra. Her nipples were still hard, and there was little doubt he could see her tits plainly. His smile widened.

“Apparently, Maria also has an eye for what is beautiful,” he said, turning away so that he could walk to the kitchen.

“Ashley,” Maria said, walking over to her. “Can you help me with this dress? It’s very tight and I want to slip into something more comfortable?”

“Uh, sure, okay,” Ashley said. She put her drink down on the table (mindful to do so on a magazine) and walked over to Maria. Maria turned, and Ashley pulled down on the zipper on the back of the dress. Maria shimmied a few seconds, and the dress fell to the ground. She stood there, naked.

“I understand you met Maria on the beach today,” Andres called out, as he made his drink. Ashley could see him pouring a clear liquid into a glass and could hear the ice clanking about.

“Yes,” she called back.

“Well, then, you know she is no stranger to nudity,” Andres laughed. He came around the corner with a glass in hand. “In public or in private.”

Maria shrugged. “I’m comfortable naked,” she said, and scooped the dress from the floor.

And why not? Ashley thought. Her body was as Ashley remembered it. A perfect combination of skinny, muscular, and softness on a perfectly tanned body. Beautiful tits, larger than her own, a smooth pussy, smooth legs, and an amazing, muscular ass, which Ashley was staring at now as Maria hung up her dress.

“You two should consider taking some clothes off,” she said as she moved back to toward her drink. She grabbed it and started to make her way to the balcony door. “I’m going to drink in the fresh air.”

Ashley watched her the whole time, a tingling sensation flooding her body. She wasn’t sure what was happening or what would happen. The drinks she had earlier were working their magic. She could feel as much. She thought it would be best to put down the drink in her hand. Instead, she found herself taking another sip. A longer one, hoping it would provide the liquid courage she needed.

“What do you think of her suggestion?” Andres asked with a wink.

Ashley hesitated, then took another sip. “I can’t really take anything off without two hands.”

Andres walked over (is he gliding?) and took the drink from her. He said nothing further.

Ashley bit the bottom of her lip. For the first time, she could hear some faint hooting and hollering come from the balcony. Perhaps some young men were enjoying the current view. She found herself looking in that direction, hoping that, perhaps, Maria would come back in and save her again. But she had no such luck, and, if she was being honest, she wasn’t sure she needed any saving.

She reached back and unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her tits were out now, and Andres smiled as he looked at them. She could see movement in his pants and make out the outline of a dick that was starting to engorge.

She reached to get her drink, but he pulled it away. “Surely you can get even more comfortable, no?” he asked with another wink.

Her eyes widended....and then narrowed. “I could, yes,” Ashley said. “But, I feel so bad for you. Maria is very comfortable. I am mostly comfortable. But you must be so uncomfortable.” She walked over and put her hands on his belt.

Andres tried to move way but she tugged at the belt and he stopped squirming. “Don’t move,” Ashley warned. “You might spill our drinks.”

She unbuckled his belt, then tugged it away from his pants. Looking up into his eyes, she moved her fingers quickly. She unbuttoned his pants, then unzipped them. They fell to the ground, and she stepped away.

Andres had not been wearing any underwear. He was completely shaved from the hip down. Ashley put her hands on her hips and took in the view of a very hard, very nice looking cock. It was not as big as the monster she had seen downstairs, but it certainly looked long and thick enough to make a woman happy.

“There,” she said. “Now you look comfortable too.”

He laughed and stepped out of his pants. “Well, as comfortable as one can be, given my current condition.”

Ashley laughed. “I guess that’s true,” she said. “At least it can’t get any worse.” Then a thought came to mind and a gleam came to her eye. “Or can it?”

Andres looked at her quizzically. In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought to herself as she hooked her thumbs on the band of her skirt and underwear. After a quarter second hesitation, she pushed them down to the floor and stood there completely naked, facing him.

Not it was Andres’ eyes that widened. Ashley’s brown hair, with streaks of blond, hung just below the front of her shoulders. She had perky B-cup tits with small, light brown nipples that were fully hard. She was thin, her ab muscles plainly visible. Her pussy was competely smooth, without a single hair in the vicinity. Her legs were very muscular, which made sense, given Maria had told him Ashley was a dancer.

“Now I’m very comfortable, just like Maria,” Ashley said. “So maybe I should join her outside.” She walked over to Andres and grabbed her drink with her left hand. The tip of her forefinger on her right hand ran across the top of his cock.

Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, she thought as she turned toward the balcony dooor. I can’t believe I just did that! She took a few paces, stopped to take another sip of her liquid courage. It occurred to her, after a beat, that Andres was probably staring at her ass. She turned over her shoulder and confirmed her suspicions. She had a decent-sized ass for a petite girl, and she knew her daily squat routine had proven very beneficial.

She smiled at him, mostly because he looked comical, standing in the middle of the room in a white t-shirt, with his cock pointing straight out. If he was uncomfortable by the situation, he didn’t show it. Instead, he took a sip from his own drink and merely noted, “Don’t take too long out there.”

“We won’t,” Ashley responded and then turned and headed outside.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:22 AM

Default Chapter Five

Chapter Five

As she stepped onto the balcony, she braced herself for the cool breeze she had come to expect from California night times. It wasn’t there. Instead, Barcelona’s humidity greeted her with surprise. Also surprising? The cheer from the street below when she moved over to the railing to stand beside Maria. She looked down to see two men, whistling and pumping their hands overhead. Her temporary bout of bravery was on the edge of dissipating immediately now that two strangers were looking at her completely naked, but, before that happened, Maria spoke up and distracted her.

“Men and their childish behavior,” Maria said, the disdain in her voice clear. She was standing with her back to Ashley, her hands on the railing. She clearly had no problem with putting her body on display though she apparently hated the reaction. Or does she like it? Ashley thought. “On any summer day, they can go to the beach and see a hundred nude women, but the moment they see one on a balcony in the middle of the city, they lose their mind.”

“Well,” Ashley walked up and stood beside her, “to be fair, they are seeing two nude women.”

Maria half-turned to her left and looked at Ashley top to bottom. She smiled widely. “I wondered whether Andres could convince you to get comfortable.”

“He didn’t, Ashley shook her head. “I made sure he got comfortable. And then I decided to get naked to drive him crazy.” She ran her free hand down her side and across her ass.

Maria nodded with delight. “I knew I was going to like you,” she said. Without warning or hesitation, she stepped over to Ashley, turned her body, and kissed her on the lips. Ashley was caught by surprise again, but this time, a little less so. And, now, there was a familiarity to Maria’s lips. Earlier, her body had tingled. This time, the tingling was more of a pulse, and she felt it between her legs.

The men below let out another shout, breaking the moment. Ashley rolled her eyes, as she pulled away. She turned to face them. Though the balcony railing and its balustrades obscured her body below the hip, her torso was well above the railing and clearly visible to the men below. She didn’t care. “Shut up,” she said, in English. Whether it was the tone of her voice or the shock of hearing a foreign language Ashley would never know, but they did as she commanded and went instantly silent.

“Nicely done,” Maria whispered in her ear. Her right breast was pressed against Ashley’s right arm. Ashley could feel the outline of Maria’s nipple, but her eyes remained on the men below. They remained silent, as if transfixed.

Ashley’s left hand swept through her hair, pushing it back. She could feel her nerve slipping, but she fought it. There she stood, naked, with two strangers looking at her tits, and another naked woman pressed against her. Maria’s tongue was starting to lick her earlobe ever so softly, and Ashley’s pussy was starting to react to everything around her. It was finally too much, but, instead, of running inside, she mustered her courage, below a kiss to the men below, and turned nonchalantly. “Let’s go back inside,” she told Maria, and led Maria back into the apartment through the balcony doors.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:00 PM

Default Chapter Six

Andres was walking from the kitchen to the balcony just as they walked back inside. He was completely naked now, and Ashley was not disappointed. He had a muscular torso, and she could see the outline of his ab muscles. She would not call it a six pack—at least not anymore—but he was clearly in optimum shape.

“I was just about to retrieve you,” he said as he walked over to them. “I was getting lonely.”

“The boys wanted a show,” Maria said nonchalantly. “Did you set up the camera?”

“What camera?” Ashley asked.

“I was just about to,” Andres said, opening a closet door.

“Uh, what camera?” Ashley asked again.

“This one,” Andres said, pulling a DSLR out of the closet.

“What is that for?” Ashley asked. All of a sudden, she felt very naked.

“To take pictures of Maria,” Andres smiled. He turned, aimed his camera at Maria, and depressed the shutter. “And you, too, of course.” He turned to Ashley and snapped a picture before she could cover up. Andres looked at the back of the camera, presumably at the image he had just captured. “You should smile next time.”

“I didn’t agree to naked pictures,” Ashley said.

“But you didn’t say not to take naked pictures,” Andres grinned.

“Delete that picture,” Ashley said. “And don’t take anymore.”

“Ashley,” Maria said turning to her. Her tits looked amazing in the light. “It’s okay. It’s just a...thing we do. We never, ever share the pictures with anyone. But, every once in a while, we like to...think back.”

Maria had turned their bodies toward each other as she had spoken. “Plus,” Maria said, “we give you electronic copies of all the pictures, which will also include images of us. We trust you won’t share them either. It’s our way of showing mutual trust.”

Ashley was thinking of objecting but, before she could, Maria’s lips were on hers once again. This time, their bodies were pressed completely against the other’s, skin on skin. Maria’s right hand found Ashley’s ass and squeezed. Ashley was unsure, but it seemed appropriate to return the act, so she moved her hand to Maria’s ass and squeezed. A few feet away, Ashley could sense Andres taking pictures, but she no longer cared.

She stood there, kissing Maria, for what seemed like a long while. Their tongues met, explored each other’s mouths. Their breasts were touching, and each could feel the other’s nipples as they got harder. Ashley could feel a wet heat starting to emanate from between her legs, and she knew Maria must feel the same way.

Ashley wasn’t sure what would happen next so she just stood there. Eventually, she felt Maria’s mouth, as it started to make its way down her body. Her chin. Her neck. Each of her tits. Her tongue licking her nipples. Her teeth biting them ever so gently. Now her stomach. Maria’s hands on her ass. And, finally, Maria’s tongue between her legs.

By the time Maria’s tongue licked her clit, Ashley was already ready to explode. Maria’s rhythm—a quick, quick, slow pattern reminiscent of certain ballroom dances—drove her even more wild. Andres snapped a few more pictures, one of which ultimately made its way into a frame on his office desk. (In it, you could see the back of Maria’s head and her amazing ass. Ashley’s head was thrown back in ectasy, with her tits on display, but you could not see her face. To a passerby, the image was extraordinary, even if neither woman was recognizable.)

But he could not hold back any longer. After a few more minutes, he threw the camera on the bed, and his mouth was on Ashley’s. His hands were on her tits. Ashley felt amazing. Unsure of what to do with her hands, she instinctually grabbed for him.

As the trio continued, all time was lost. Eventually, they made their way to the bed. Ashley had never imagined she would ever have a sexual experience with a woman (or a threesome!), but she stopped worrying about preconceptions. It was a mess of bodies. Maria’s tongue explored Ashley’s body, then Andres’. Andres mouth picked up on Ashley where Maria’s left off. And, Ashley, shocked herself when she found herself tasting both Andres and Maria at different parts of the night.

Ultimately, Ashley was right—Andres was a supremely lucky individual. At one point, he found himself behind Maria, hands on her hip, as she licked different parts of Ashley’s lower half. At another point, he found himself on his back, with Maria sitting on his face while Ashley’s mouth explored his nether regions. Ultimately, when the women took turns licking a certain spot on his body, he could bear no more and exploded all over Maria.

But, as much as Andres had enjoyed himself, the women had enjoyed all the more. Maria was far more skilled at pleasing Ashley, but Ashley was a quick study. Their hands ran all over the others. Maria grabbed Ashley’s ass. Ashley took Maria’s nipples in her mouth and licked them. Maria’s fingers found Ashley’s clit, massaged it, and then inserted themselves into a very wet area between Ashley’s legs. Ashley’s fingers reciprocated on Maria. Their tongues explored each other. They came over and over again. Ultimately, by the end of the night, the three of them passed out on the bed, covered in cum and sweat, delighting in the sheer ectasy of it all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyloco For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer