Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2015, 07:00 AM

Thanked 1,039 Times in 38 Posts
Default Dressed by my Mother in law

Not sure if this is the right place for this story but here goes.

I had finished work early so decided to call in on my Mother in law and do the odd jobs she had lined up for me. Sandra, my Mother in law, had lived alone since her husband had left her about ten years ago, and I became the man of the house so to speak when I married her daughter Louise. I pulled up outside and let myself in as usual, walking through to the kitchen , calling out as I went. There was no reply so I made myself a coffee and flicked through a magazine on the table. After about ten minutes it became clear that Sandra hadn’t just popped out but was going to be a while so I decided to leave and do the jobs another day. I needed to pee after the coffee so headed for the bathroom on my way out. Lying on the floor in the corner next to the shower was a pile of Sandra’s discarded clothes. A blue shirt, skirt and a pair of tights with white panties tangled in them. My stomach fluttered with excitement, this could be my chance. I picked up the tights and untangled the panties from them, straightening the tights as I went. The feel of the nylon was fabulous. I considered the risks of my next move, not knowing when Sandra would return and how I would explain myself if caught but it was too late. I was already removing my shoes and socks, and then sat down to remove my trousers and underwear. The tights were still in my hand and I carefully slipped one foot then the other into them. This was all new and I was a little awkward as I pulled them up my legs. Sandra is a bit smaller than me so the fit wasn’t great, but the feeling was like nothing I had experienced before. The firmness of the grip on my legs and the smoothness of the touch was a revelation. My cock was now fully erect and straining to escape the restraints of the nylon but it was gloriously held firmly in place. With my rising excitement I became braver and picked up the panties and ran my fingers over the gusset. There was a hint of dampness and I eagerly held it to my face and breathed deeply. I didn’t think my cock could get any harder but it was almost bursting now. I carefully folded the panties and placed them gusset down in my mouth, gagging myself with the panties of Sandra, my Mother in law. This was more than I had dreamed of. I walked over to the mirror to see how I looked in a pair of tights with a bulging erection. Gagged with a pair of panties I was unable to make a sound when I saw Sandra in the doorway with a curious smile on her face. She placed a finger to her lips to hush me and told me to stand still as she walked into the room. Sandra slowly circled me, checking out the fit of her tights on me. “I think something is missing” she said, and left the room to return with a length of material she had in her sewing room. She folded it in half and then wrapped it around me to create a makeshift mini skirt. As she adjusted the fit of the skirt, the material was rubbing and pressing on my cock bringing me very close to the edge. “That looks better” she said, taking a step back and admiring her handy work. “Have a look at yourself in the mirror and see what you think.” I moved to the mirror and looked at myself for the first time. I saw myself wearing a white T shirt, grey mini skirt and light tan tights with a large bulge in front.. “I think your skirt needs some lumps and creases smoothing out” she said , and started to smooth the material wrapped around me with her hand She started with my backside and slowly moved her hand around to the bulge at the front of the mini skirt. This was too much for me and I let out a muffled moan as my cock began to pulse and jerk. My cum oozed through the material of the tights and slowly dripped onto the bathroom floor at my feet. The feeling was unbelievable. Thrilling, exciting, and a confused sense of shame. I had never experienced anything quite like it before. I was brought to my senses by the sound of a car tooting its horn outside. “Someone’s going to have to clean that up” said Sandra as she left to get the taxi that was now waiting for her. The front door closed behind her, the taxi drove off and I was left alone. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while and then cleaned myself up before getting dressed in my usual clothes. I put the grey material back in the sewing room but kept the tights and panties, just in case.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to guzzguzz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2015, 02:56 PM

I liked it. Mother in law stories are hot
The Following User Says Thank You to duck22 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2015, 05:15 PM

Thanked 1,039 Times in 38 Posts
Default Part 2

Life continued as normal after the bathroom incident. I visited my mother-in-law with my wife, and alone, on

numerous occasions. Nothing was said and I continued to call and do odd jobs for her and kept a set of work

clothes in the spare room for the messier jobs she had for me. She always laid them out on the bed for me when a

change of clothes was required, and I would quickly dress and get started on the work. Recently I had been painting

the garden shed and fence so had been around to Sandra’s quite often, but the job was just about done and this

visit would be the last one for the painting.

The following day I dropped Louise off at her friends house as they were going to have a day shopping and then go

to see a film. I was on my way back home when I received a text from Sandra asking me to call round. It wasn’t too

far out of my way, and as I had nothing planned I decided to call straight away and see what was up.

The front door was unlocked so I went in, calling out as usual. Sandra replied saying she was in the kitchen and

commented that I was very prompt in coming around. As I explained about Louise being away I noticed she was

dressed up, almost as if she was going to a job interview. A crisp white blouse , short-ish skirt and a pair of high

heels. When she made an effort she was a real looker. Smart and sexy. The blouse was buttoned slightly too low

and the skirt was slightly too short and tight but she looked great. “I’ve got a couple of extra jobs for you but

you’ll need to get changed. I’ve laid out your clothes on the bed as usual.” She said in an unusually firm voice. “I’ll

wait for you here, hurry up.” I was a bit confused by the tone of the instructions but turned and headed for the

spare room to change. As I looked on the bed for my work clothes my usual jeans and shirt were nowhere to be

seen, just a grey skirt and a pale blue t-shirt with a packet next to them. As I reached into the packet and removed

a pair of tan tights I realised the skirt was made of the same material as the makeshift mini skirt of the bathroom

incident. These were the work clothes Sandra had meant, I was to wear the tights, skirt and top for the “extra”

jobs. My heart raced as I tried to decide what to do next. “I’m not going to wait much longer.” said Sandra who was

now standing in the doorway behind me. At that moment my fate was sealed. I stepped out of my shoes and socks

and started to undress. Sandra turned and left me as I fumbled with my belt and then struggled to undo my jeans.

My hands were shaking and I was getting quite flustered. I eventually stood naked in front of my new work

clothes. I put the t-shirt on first and then the skirt. It was a good fit around the waist but very short. My cock was

erect and the material rested on it with the head clearly visible beyond the hem. I sat down and slid the tights up

my legs being careful not to catch them and cause a ladder in the fine material. As I stood to pull them up and tuck

myself into the tights,, the feeling of comforting restriction was wonderful. My cock no longer protruded but bulged

against the fabric creating a large bulge in the flowing lines of my new skirt. I walked into the kitchen and stood

silently as I was examined. Comment was made about the bulge in my skirt but no action was taken this time, only a

little tut-tut and a shake of the head. She stepped back from me and congratulated me on my appearance, but

there were two things missing she said. From behind the door a pair of black heeled shoes were produced and

placed in front of me. I dutifully stepped into them and found they were a decent fit. Sandra had obviously checked

my sizes from my work clothes when I was away. “I saw how much you liked my panties last time and that you

seemed to appreciate the taste so much, so I have a little treat for you.” She moved away from me, reached under

her skirt and wriggled out of a pair of white lace panties. “I’ve been keeping these warm for you all morning.” she

said as she lifted them to my face. I breathed deeply and could smell her damp pussy , the pussy that was excited

at the thought of this encounter. “Open wide” she instructed as she folded the panties and placed them gusset

down into my eager, open mouth. I was in heaven. The sight of my mother-in-law standing in front of me, dressed

as she was in her skirt and blouse and holding a pair of her panties in my mouth whilst I was dressed in tights and a

mini skirt. I could taste her juices and her sent has till in my nostrils. My cock was throbbing , screaming out for

release but I didn’t dare move. I could feel the pre-cum oozing out , soiling my new tights.

“Come with me and bring that bag on the table with you.” Sandra snapped as she left the kitchen and went into the

back room. “Those panties are to stay where they are until I say you can remove them. I don’t want to hear any

sound from you while you are here. Do you understand?” I nodded eagerly not wanting to disappoint. This was a

new Sandra to me, a new and exciting Sandra. “Open the bag, put the gloves on and get started with cleaning the

windows.” The bag contained various cleaning products, along with some dusters and a pair of rubber gloves. As I

squatted on the floor to organise the items I was sharply reprimanded and told to stand up straight. “When you are

here you will bend at the waist, always keeping your legs straight. Now try again.” I leant over to reach the gloves

but toppled forward as I was not used to the higher heel of my new shoes. A gentle laugh greeted this error

followed by a sharp “Try again.” I steadied myself and leant over reaching for the gloves, aware that I was being

closely watched and that my skirt had ridden up exposing my nylon clad backside. I struggled to keep my balance

as I stretched to pick up the gloves but managed at the second attempt. Once my gloves were on I bent again and

picked up the window spray and cloth and headed for the window. My skirt had ridden up quite a lot and my bulging

cock was clearly on show through the tights, so I pulled my skirt down and tidied myself up before starting work on

the windows. As I cleaned I scanned the garden to see if I could be observed by a neighbour, but the fence I had

recently painted was quite high and I felt sure that I was okay. After stretching to clean the top of the windows my

cheeks and cock were on show again but this time I was told to leave the skirt as it was. Sandra came over to

inspect my work and placed a hand on my backside as she looked at the now shining glass. “Very good work she

said as she gently patted me. I have another job for you, lets hope your standards don’t slip.” She sat back in her

chair and slid her skirt up around her waist. “I have something that is quite delicate that needs a thorough but

gentle clean. Remove your gag and kneel here in front of me.” I did as I was told and knelt before her, staring at her

fingers stroking her pussy, gently easing the lips apart and spreading her juices over them. “Take your time, I want

to enjoy this and if you’re a good boy there may be a treat for you.” I lowered my head to her crotch and gently

began to lick her moist lips. Slowly I worked my tongue between them and tasted her salty juices for the first time.

My cock was bursting and my head was throbbing with the excitement of this first encounter with my Mother-

in-law. I started to lick faster and harder, greedy for the taste of her cum but was pushed away and reminded to

slow down. The thought of a reward controlled my eagerness and I carefully started my work again, gently licking,

sucking and probing with my tongue until I could feel Sandra tensing as she neared orgasm. “Faster and harder now”

she groaned and I duly did as instructed. I concentrated more on her clit now and upped my pace to please her.

Without warning, my head was clamped between her thighs and my face was being ridden as I licked and sucked as

hard as I could. Slowly the grip on my head was released and I was pushed gently away and told to stand by the

door. As I stood and stared at Sandra, watching her gather herself as she pulled her skirt back down and

straightened her blouse, I wondered how I had let myself get into this situation. Sandra had obviously enjoyed it

but what was I to get from this ? So far my pleasure had been in the dressing by and serving of my Mother-in-law,

but was I to have more? The answer came quite abruptly. “Get dressed and go. I’ll contact you when I need you

here again.” Stunned and frustrated I walked from the room and changed back into my ordinary clothes. My cock

was still erect but I resisted the temptation to relieve myself and just stuffed it into my trousers. As I laid the

clothes out on the bed I wondered if I should go back in to see Sandra, maybe ask for this to end here but instead I

just walked quietly out of the house, got in my car and drove away.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to guzzguzz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2021, 12:29 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Over 5 years old but we need to know if there was anymore encounters with Sandra
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed, mother in law, tights

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s