uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2023, 07:16 PM

Thanked 1,040,939 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default The Halloween Party's do get plenty of Exposure!

We have had lots of Halloween Party's and gone to many by other houses too and they have gotten to be more of a full blown out Adult party now!
The women / wife's along with some GF's come all dressed up and during sometime later they all loose some of their clothing and that has now been a regular procedure now!
So my wife takes time to add in plenty of Fake tats all over her body just so she can show them off just a little at a time till the end and then she as well as the rest of the women are all NUDE~
I had to laugh a few times when my wife later told me that that Best viewing that she received at a party was for a tat that she had placed right above her smooth Pussy and she just got excited having everybody wanting to take a closer look at it!
The outfits that these women wear are all different and exciting to see at the start and the end too!
My buddy's wife who never been to any of the Adult party's came dressed as a Nun and her playfulness will stay forever in my mind! She has never been known to get naughty or playful, but after meeting her this 1st time she came up to me and said she heard tat I always wondered what the Nun's wear under their black & white outfits?
I told her that I always did wonder that and now wondered just Who told her that?
She asked me if I wanted her to show me and I said sure! We were standing in our kitchen when she lifted up her outfit and all I seen was black thigh high hose on her wonderful legs and a smooth Pussy!
I have to say that I was just amazed by her actions and the way she talked so open minded!
She asked if I knew the answer before would I have a growing erection in Class? I told her all day long.
She asked if I got one from her and she'll love to see it if I wasn't embarrassed?
I started to wipe out my cock and with her helping she was glad to see that I had a playful growing bobber that she took control of and made rock solid soon after!
My wife got her viewing of this and worked on my buddy soon after so his wife they both were Welcomed at the party!
But with the drinks flowing and everybody getting playful and frisky as time goes on!
I can tell about more at another time!

This is where my wife had a few of her Fake tats and what everybody at the Party seen Up close too!
Attached Thumbnails
M my wife showing her Fake tats for Halloween!.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Tags
halloween, naked, nude, party

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20