uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2020, 12:02 PM

Default Fantasy 1 for my wife

I have this fantasy of my wife dressing in what I think is sexy around a friend. I suggested this as a fantasy because I wanted to see how she would react to the idea of another guy looking at her and the possibility of a threesome. I suggested she wear on of my button up dress shirts with her matching red bra and panties. I also suggested she wear her yoga shorts as way to make feel more comfortable about the idea.
This is where the fiction comes in. I imagine her walking around the house like this after a party and my buddy sticks around. We all get out of our hot tub and change in to dry clothes. She comes out in my dress shirt and says it was the first thing she found.
We continue to talk and laugh with each other over drinks when the conversation lead to her asking if my friend was an ass guy or boobs guy. She asked because her friend asked me the same question once she was surprised that said I was an ass guy. My buddy laughs and says “I don’t know”. She the insist the he answer and she says boob guy. My wife has very nice large boobs and grabs them and says “I enough for everyone “. We continue to laugh and talk more about the subject including sex. I could see my buddy was paying a lot of attention to her and trying to catch a glimps down the shirt because it was only button about 3/4.
I let her sit in the chair across the room and I sat on the couch opposite ends of my friend. He could get a better view of her and I could watch her body language. When she was getting up to get another drink I asked her to grab me one as well to bring her closer to me. When she returned with my beer I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a kiss.
As we shared a quick peck on the lips I pulled her in closer to sit her down next to me. She laughs and says what are you doing there’s not enough room for all of us on the couch. As she falls seated ver close to me I’m able to wrap my arm around her shoulder holding her close. I whisper to her how sexy she looks and how turned on I am. She shyly thanks me as I go in for another kiss but this one was meant to be more passionate. She pulled back and says “you know what that leads to” and laughed. I pulled her back for another kiss and tell her I know. As we kiss for a second she stops again and says I’m sure your friend doesn’t want sit there while we kiss. I laugh and tell her I don’t think he’ll mind. This time I roll her back toward my lap so she looking up at me and start kissing her again and very passionately. One foot is still on the floor while the other has moved to the sofa and crossing her leg trying not to touch my friend. I move my hand down her chest and stomach finding my way to her thigh. I pull her left leg up and help her stretch it across my friends lap. She does seem to mind this much and I can feel her kisses getting more intense. I look up at my friend and signal him with a nod to touch her. He takes one hand and starts from her ankle. As soon as he touched her it was like she was struck by lightning. I could feel her energy and excitement growing. He moves his hand up her calf and to her lower thigh and she starts to squirm almost like she was uncomfortable. I stop kissing her and asked if she was ok. She grabs my head and pulls it in to keep kissing. She never answered the question so we keep testing her boundaries. My friend moves his hand closer to her crotch and I can feel the heat coming off her body. He finally dares to push further and starts rubbing her pussy outside her yoga shorts. The huge sigh of passion blows from her and I could feel the nerves and butterflies in my stomach and chest from the excitement. I ran my hand in her shirt and rubbed her breast while while he continues to rub her pussy. We’re careful not go too far to scare her but I decided to push further by unbuttoning her shirt exposing just he bra. She doesn’t flinch and just continues to kiss me. At this point the kissing feels more like a distraction for her and a way to calm her nerves. The shirt d****s opens and I caress her tits under her bra until I pull one out exposing her. She rolls a little to her side putting her head facing my crotch and she rubs my cock though my shorts feeling how hard I am. I waste no time pulling my dick out her to start sucking. My friend becomes a little more brave as well pulling her shorts down so he can really start playing with her. He leans in to start going down in her and she goes nuts. Squirming and sucking me harder. I pull her head up after a few minutes and start kissing again but only because I wanted to push her towards my friend. I placed my hand on her shoulder and pushed her up and towards him. He was very nervous at this point because she wasn’t sure what she should do or was allowed to do. My friend leans over and starts kissing her neck and shoulders while I try moving her ass towards me Causing her to fall towards his lap. Once I get her ass facing me and start fingering and licking her pussy and could see she was still nervous so I reach up to push her elbow and guide her hand to his crotch. Once she realizes it’s ok she starts rubbing his cock until he pulls is out and sticks it in her mouth. As soon as I see her going down on him I sit up and start fucking her from behind. This goes on for a a few minutes until I stop and go down on her until she cums. After that I pull her up to come towards me so my friend can fuck her next. Once he enters her from behind she leans over and starts sucking me again until I cum in her mouth. Within seconds my friend says he’s about to cum and I push her back towards him asking her to help him out. She falls towards his lap and takes his cock in his mouth until he cums. After some awkward talking and laughing my friend tells says it’s time to go home and leaves.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ken72 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2020, 04:13 PM

Thanked 1,199 Times in 109 Posts

Sound hot!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break