Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2018, 09:31 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts
Default Truth Or Dare

I have noticed a fair few stories based around truth or dare games so thought it might be good to get a few stories together in one thread.

I will kick off with one and if this thread is liked I will add some more.

Tracy and I had gone to a party to be honest the party was a bit of a flop and we only stayed for our friend. Most people had left there were just two girls and four guys left we all helped tidy up a bit and then we sat down to have a friendly chat and a couple of drinks before leaving. Someone suggested a game of spin the bottle truth or dare.

The game had no rules set and it was agreed that if a dare was too much for someone they could have another dare. The game started and there were loads of truths to be honest I was enjoying finding out some of my friends secrets and would have been happy to carry on with truths. Anyway it was the other girls turn and she had chosen a dare she was dared to kiss a guy fully and with tongues who wasn't her partner. I wish I could say she chose me but she didn't she kissed the guy next to me. That kind of set things rolling a bit. The dares got riskier after that both girls were dared to flash their tits and slowly people were dared to loose items of clothing. One of the other guys was the first person to end up naked when he lost again he took a dare he was dared to simulate fucking one of the girls both who were down to just their knickers. He chose Tracy probably because wasn't trying to keep her boobs covered like the other girl was.

The guy asked Tracy to lie on the carpet in front of the rest of us he got on top of Tracy and basically dry humped her. By the time he had finished he was fully hard. I think the rest of us guys were hard as well I know I was. The game carried on for a while longer everyone ended up naked and a few more dares were done all the guys ended up sucking both girls tits both girls got fingered a couple of times. The game came to end soon after that the other girl was dared to spend half an hour in a bed room with at least two of the guys. She refused to do it Tracy said she would do that and did but she took the other three guys leaving me with the other girl.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:48 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
The game came to end soon after that the other girl was dared to spend half an hour in a bed room with at least two of the guys. She refused to do it Tracy said she would do that and did but she took the other three guys leaving me with the other girl.
Wow. You know what happened in the bed room?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 09:27 AM

Thanked 4,345 Times in 443 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Pretty sure they didn't play Monopoly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
When I have some time I will write about it. Just too tired at the moment working seven days a week.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
OK I promised to continue this when I had some time so here goes.

Tracy took the three guys to the bedroom and she didn't return for well over an hour. When we got home she told me what happened in the bedroom.

Almost as soon as they got into the room Tracy laid on the bed and asked the guys how they should fill the half hour. One of the guys said well we are all naked so lets have some fun. Tracy offered to give them all blow jobs and almost straight away she had the first guys cock in her mouth. They all took turns one of the guys started to finger Tracy and after a little while he went down on her and started to lick her pussy. All this obviously turned Tracy on massively.

One of the guys asked Tracy if he could fuck her she asked him if he had a condom but he didn't as this was not planned. Tracy said in that case it was probably best if they didn't so they carried on taking it in turns to be sucked of to lick Tracy's pussy. After this had been going on for around half an hour Tracy said she was so turned on she needed to be fucked so she just told the guys that if they wanted to they could all fuck her.

Tracy said that the guy that was licking her pussy was straight in in her fucking her bareback after a while he came in her pussy and moved away allowing the next guy to take his turn. By the time they had finished all three guys had fucked her and cum in her pussy.

They all came back in the main room after and that was the end of the party. Tracy and me went home and it was hen that Tracy told me about what happened in the bedroom. We then went to bed I asked to see her well used pussy when she opened her legs for me some cum started to leak out she looked so good like that.

Photo not from that night but gives an idea of what she looked like.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0296.JPG  
Old 10-17-2018, 08:55 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Nice!

That is one beautiful pussy! Glad she relented and allowed them to fuck her. Lucky friends!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 09:04 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts
Default And you?

What did you and the other girl get up to?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
What did you and the other girl get up to?
I didn't have as much fun as Tracy and the other guys, we sat a chatted to start with both of us were still naked my erection went down. We started to hear some of the noises from upstairs so we knew something was going on. The thought of what Tracy was doing with the three guys started to make me hard again. The girl I was with was a little surprised I was getting turned on and not mad. I just pointed out it would be me Tracy was going home with at the end of the night.

The girl came and sat next to me and started to touch my cock she said she couldn't leave me like that. I didn't complain. She started to stroke my cock I reached for her pussy and started to finger her. After a little while she suggested that we should 69 she said that was as far as she was happy to go I was very happy with that. I licked her pussy and she sucked me she came a couple of times and soon I was ready to cum I told her I was about to cum but she just kept on sucking until I filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed my cum and then gave me a kiss.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s