Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2016, 06:20 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife's first time at a strip club, with an unexpected twist

I've tried to get my wife to go to a strip club off and on through out our marriage with no luck. But last night one of our friends was celebrating her 40th at a sports bar. After watching the Packers lose to the Cardinals in overtime, said friend announced she wanted to go to a strip club. I guess my wife felt safe going in a group so she agreed and off we went.

After arriving and getting a round of drinks, the birthday girl pulled my wife and the two other women in our group up to some empty seats at the stage. I walked up and gave my wife a bunch of $1s and then stepped back with the other guys to watch the fun.

When the dancer got to my wife she got on her knees on the little wall. Then she grabbed my wife's head and pulled it between her breasts then slowly moved them over my wife's face, making sure to drag her nipples across her mouth. I was instantly hard. The dancer then stood back up and my wife held out a dollar. The dancer took my wife's hand and guided it into the front of her g-string. Holding my wife's hand she wiggled her hips around before letting go. Leaving the dollar behind, my wife withdrew her hand. The dancer then turned around and pulled her g-string off before moving on to the birthday girl in our group. The women stayed at the stage for about four different dancers before joining us guys by the bar. I put my arm around my wife and gave her ass a squeeze. Little did I know my night was going to get even hotter, just not in a way I expected.

While we were standing there the first dancer my wife had tipped came up to us and grabbed my wife's ass and asked if we wanted a private dance. Before I had a chance to say anything my wife said “not for me but my husband could use one.” I tried to convince her to join me but she declined. She then kissed me and patted my ass as the dancer led me away. After paying, the dancer led me to a semi private cubicle that had two couches facing each other. As she undressed she asked “first time your wife has been to one of these?” I laughed and said how could she tell. She laughed and said even in the dim lighting she could see how red my wife turned after she had put her breasts in her face. As she sat on my lap she whispered that I could touch whatever just stay out of her vagina. We were half way into the first song when another dancer led a couple to the other couch in the room.

Listening to the three of them I discovered the couple was married (guessing in their early 30s) and they had a nice buzz going. Their dancer was definitely a bit drunk. The dancer told the women she should take her shirt off which she then did. The husband then said well you might as well take this off to as he removed his wife's bra. The wife was a little embarrassed, hiding her belly as she explained to the dancer that she had a baby a few months ago and her tummy was still softer than she wanted it to be. The dancer sat on the husbands lap and reached over to the wife's breast and said “I thinks mom's are so sexy.” Then she started kissing the wife. My dancer said it looks like we may get a nice show as she guided my hands up to her breasts. I had to admit I was more interested in what was happening on the other couch than the girl on my lap.

We watched as the other dancer got on her hands and knees, knees between the wife's legs and hands on the husbands leg. The wife started rubbing the dancers ass. The dancer wiggled her ass and said “ooh that feels nice.” As she moved her ass around the wife kept her hand in place but with the movement the wife's hand was now brushing across the dancers pussy. I guess not feeling any resistance the wife took that as a sign to go further. Soon I was watching her fingers slide into the dancers pussy. The husband was feeling her tits. The dancer just started moaning and pushing her body back to meet the wife's hand. The dancer then turned over and lay-ed down across both their laps. The wife continued to finger fuck the dancer. The dancers hips were now bucking up towards the wife. The wife then scooted a bit and she was now licking the dancers pussy as she continued the finger assault. I was still playing with my dancers breasts as she ground her ass into my hard on. By now my time was technically up but there was know way I wanted to leave while the show on the other couch was still going on and my dancer happily accepted my request for another dance.

We soon heard the other dancer say “shit, I'm coming don't stop!” She spasm-ed then pushed the wife's head away. A moment later the dancer was on her knees again, this time with them between the husbands legs. She took one of the wife's nipples in her mouth and then started rubbing her pussy through her jeans. She then spoke into the wife's ear. I saw the wife nod, then the wife unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. The dancer then reached into to the open jeans. While I couldn't see for sure it looked like she was fingering the wife as she went back to sucking on her breasts. The wife then pushed her jeans down just a little bit more to give the dancer a bit more room. I then glanced at the husband. He had just been sitting there watching. Now I saw him reach for the dancers pussy. I swear about 3 seconds after her touched her, the bouncer guy came into our cubicle and only speaking to the husband said “no touching the dancers.” My dancer pointed out the cameras. I chuckled and said different rules apparently for guy and girl customers?

Apparently the spell for the wife was broken by the bouncer. She pulled the dancers hand from her pussy then pulled the dancers face up for a kiss as she thanked her. The wife then quickly got dressed as her husband tipped the dancer and then they left. I then told my dancer that I should be getting back to my wife. I got back to my wife and friends and my wife asked if I enjoyed myself. I told her “you have know idea.” She gave me a quizzical look and I said I'd explain later. By this time it was about a half hour until bar time so my wife and I decided to call it a night.

On the way home I told my wife about the show I received. She reached over to my crotch and found I was hard as I told her what happened. I did explain to her that I had never seen a show quite like that. When we got home we went right to our room and started fooling around. As we were fucking my wife told me tonight was the first time she had touched another woman's breasts or pussy. I told her all the time I was watching the other couple I was wishing it was my wife being watched by somebody else. We soon came and fell asleep. This morning we talked again about the previous night. I asked if I would ever get her back to a club and if so would I get her to have a private dance. She was non-committal but didn't say no outright. Hope remains alive.
The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, americuadorian, animal1242, apeyboy, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bayuman, belgarion, bertimos, camflasher1, captaintrips, city slicker, collector5757, crazyhorse91, dancingbear, dave0912jb, davyp1, dkdiablo, DRDavenport, echoes46, ernieballus, filbert1953, gasb, greensubmarine26, Hamburgny69, HDTour, HedoRocks, jiinx81, John Don, jojo33bdx, kosmo830, krushboy07, lewdown, luvs2spin78, magnaebony, Maximus999, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, MrBill, mrhitachi99, mysweetie61, nectcouple, NeoKnight27, nobusmindingi, Obironic, ohioguy4fun, Omega88, patrourke, quietones, rak1918, reppow, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, Rufus the Red, scpirate, seharris01, Showoffmywife, slozleek, snowhound, snowlvn, soulless, southrn500, spinalator, SteveZR1, stiv837, strtgld08, TeamTA, The_Grin, toml, tossout78, Tx_rider, tylergal, UserNameMandatory, welike2play, Wifeluvr14, wolf86, wwwddd, xchange3
Old 01-17-2016, 10:58 PM

Pretty nice trip to the strip club IMO. My wife's first time only had boob fondling but the end result was the same at the hotel.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 09:28 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Great story! My wife and I were at a strip club last night, but sadly it didn't get that crazy for us. Watch some girls and played some Keno. LOL. But, at least I have a cool wife who likes to hang out at strip clubs with me.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:53 AM

So I also have an interesting 1st strip club story of my wife. We were in Las Vegas and she wanted to "live it up" while we were there. So off to the strip club we go. So her attire 1st. She is in a little black dress about mid thigh length and her favorite white bikini panties. We get there and as usual the girls love dancing for girls. A couple of dancers approach my wife and she politely declines until a tall leggy blond approaches. They exchange pleasantries and off to the corner for a lap dance they go. I am watching the girls on stage but my attention quickly turns to the corner where my wife is. I notice that ALOT of patrons are also looking at the same corner. I turn and look and the way they are positioned (my wife almost laying down with the stripper between her legs) everyone can see everything. The stripper is rubbing my wifes pussy through her panties. There is a small spotlight that seems to be highlighting the white panties between her legs. Her legs are about 2 feet apart and the entire club is staring at her panties between her legs. They continue like this for 2 more songs. Everyone still getting a fantastic view of her white panties. They finish and I pay (of course ) . She comes back to our table and about 10 guys get up and walk by our table grinning and smiling from ear to ear. I tell her EVERYONE was staring at her panties and she says she knows. She wanted them to all look. I give her the OMG look and she says we need to leave immediately and go back to the hotel. What a great night.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:51 PM

Default 2nd trip

Well it took longer then I would have liked but I got my wife back to a strip club this past weekend. We went for a weekend ride with our friends Eric and Dana. After riding all day Saturday we stopped at a hotel we had booked rooms at for the night. Separate rooms so that fantasy of mine of having sex with my wife in the same room with others will have to wait.

After grabbing a bite to eat Eric said he knew where a strip club was about a mile from our hotel. My wife said “what the hell let's go” and I did a little happy dance in my head. When we got there it was more like a little neighborhood bar that happened to have a stage instead of a big fancy club. We got a round of drinks (only one for Eric and I) at the bar then went and sat at a tall bar table near the stage. Surveying the room I gather if you want a lap dance they are taken care of at a couch along the back wall. For a more private setting I see 3 or 4 curtains that apparently are private rooms.

Fast forward after watching and tipping a bunch of dancers and more drinks for the ladies, Eric and Dana decide to get a dance, they picked a girl and headed to one of the private rooms. I ask my wife if she is ready for her first dance. She agrees and we decide on a dancer who I'll call Lexi. After getting her attention she tells us the prices for a lap dance or the “champagne” room. The wife decides we'll do a champagne dance (wife wanted the privacy) so I go to pay the DJ. While at the DJ booth I take notice of all the security monitors, they can definitely see all that goes on if they pay attention.

Lexi took us to one of the curtained rooms. It was basically a walk in closet with a love seat. The wife and I sit down and Lexi removes her clothes as she asks us exactly what we want. I tell her the dance is for my wife and I'm just here to enjoy the show. She then asks my wife if this is her first dance and she says yes it is. Lexi laughed and said “Oh good, a virgin, I'll be gentle.”

When the dance started my wife was very rigid, hands at her side. I think Lexi could tell my wife was nervous so she just started talking to her about every day things and soon they were chatting like old friends about kids, motherhood and the like. I could visibly see my wife relax as they talked. I guess Lexi decided it was time to get serious. She straddled my wife's lap facing her and then started rubbing her breasts across my wife's face. I found it very exciting to see a woman's nipples brush across my wife's lips. I noticed that all on her own my wife placed her hands on the Lexi's hips.

Then Lexi whispered something to my wife and I heard her say sure and the next thing I know Lexi is pulling off my wife's shirt followed by her bra. Soon their breasts are touching for a moment before the dancer starts sliding down my wife. She stopped and took a nipple into her mouth before continuing down and kneeling between my wife's now spread legs. Wife looked over at me and smiled as she asked if I was enjoying the show. I said “you have know idea.” While I was enjoying it very much, at that moment what was turning me on even more was the thought that my topless wife had to be on full display on the security cameras that I had seen earlier. Thinking the DJ was maybe watching or even another customer who was there to pay for a dance had me turned on even more.

Lexi was now rubbing my wife's thighs and occasionally across her pussy. Then she stood up and sat on my wife's lap again. She took my wife's hands and placed them on her breasts then reached over to me and pulled my hand to my wife's breasts. I started caressing them the way I know she likes. I was watching my wife's hands and she was mimicking mine. Lexi then moved to the side of my wife and took a nipple in her mouth again as I continued to play with her other breast. Lexi now took my hand and guided it to my wife's pussy. I could feel the heat and dampness through her jeans. Lexi then unsnapped and unzipped my wife's jeans. She was starting to rub the skin just above her panties when the “bouncer” guy yelled through the curtain that out half hour was up. Lexi kept on doing what she was doing, finally actually dipping her index finger into my wife's panties before withdrawing her hand and asking if we would like another dance. I was all for another half hour but my wife's practical side kicked in and she didn't want to spend that much. I took that to mean she was ready to be done. She and Lexi stood and hugged each other (still topless, still hot to watch) and then they both got dressed. She thanked us and we thanked her.

We then left the room and rejoined Eric and Dana who had finished before us. We got the girls one more drink before we headed back to the hotel. It was only about 11pm but each couple went straight to our own rooms when we got back. While my wife and I were fucking I got her to admit it had turned her on to be touched by Lexi but it was more about thinking how she figured it was turning me on to watch. She said Lexi's finger in her panties only touched the top of her landing strip. I asked if she would of let her go farther if the time hadn't run out and she said probably in the moment yes or if I had been the one in her panties definitely. I then told her about the security monitors. It didn't freak her out as much as I expected. She had noticed the actual cameras around the club so figuring they weren't dummies knew there would be a monitor somewhere. She was surprised that “just anyone” could see them though. As I played with her clit I told her how many guys had just seen her topless with another women touching her, that pushed her over the edge and she came hard. It was a good night.
Old 07-13-2016, 01:36 AM

Thanked 1,677 Times in 94 Posts
Default Wow

What a fantastic story, whatnow3! Glad you guys got back to a strip club and had a good time!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maymedson11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 01:35 PM

Default 3rd trip

Wife and I along with our friends Eric and Dana went on our first weekend long motorcycle ride of the season over Memorial weekend. When we were making plans, Eric and I had got the girls to agree to a return to the strip club we had gone to last year. So after work on Friday we made our way to our hotel, sticking to back roads to avoid holiday traffic. After checking into our hotel we grabbed a bite to eat then took a cab to the club.

After spending some time at and near the stage and seeing all the girls once, I asked my wife who she would like to get a dance from. First she said she was sad the girl we got a dance from last time wasn't here but she did choose one. The dancer went by the name Taylor. I'd describe her as a pretty amazon, found out even without the stripper heels she was close to 6 feet tall. She wasn't thin but she wasn't a “curvy” gal either, but she did have large soft slightly sagging boobs. Eric and Dana choose a girl too. A short little blonde with a big bubble butt.

So we paid the DJ and went into one of the champagne rooms. Taylor asked what we wanted and I asked her to spend more time with my wife. She took off what little she was wearing and then spent a few minutes doing a standard lap dance, moving between my wife and I. Then she asked my wife if she could take her shirt off and my wife smiled at me then said sure. So off it came. Taylor was now sitting on my wife's lap facing her. Then I watched as she reached behind my wife and unhooked her bra. It was a very sexy sight watching her take my wife's bra off. Then she was rubbing her breasts on my wife's. Leaning back a bit she placed my wife's hands on her breasts and then started caressing my wife's. Taylor then whispered something into my wife's ear and my wife nodded yes. (found out later she asked if my wife trusted her) Taylor then stood up and then pulled my wife to her feet.

So my wife's back is to me. After a minute Taylor's hands are on my wife's hips. Looking at me over my wife's shoulder she starts pulling my wife's jeans down stopping when they were around her knees. She then reaches into her bright blue boy shorts giving my wife's ass a good squeeze. Then they turned a little so I had a side view of both of them. Then down went my wife's panties and Taylor pulled her in for a full body hug. Taylor then guided my wife onto my lap so she lay back on me with her head on my shoulder. Taylor then kneel-ed in front of us and pulled my wife's jeans and panties further down her legs. My wife still had her lace up riding boots on or I am guessing her pants would have come off.

So now I am looking down my wife's naked body watching as Taylor ran her hands over up and down it. She spent most of her time on my wife's breasts and nipples. She also played with the top of my wife's landing strip. She commented that she sometimes wishes she hadn't done the laser hair removal when she was younger now that bush is somewhat making a comeback. Taylor then stood and let her breasts hang in my wife's face then using a hand guided her nipple right to my wife's mouth. And then the DJ knocked outside our room causing my wife to squeal and jump in surprise which made Taylor and I laugh. Our first half hour was up. Taylor asked if we would like to continue and after a little bit we decided that we would.

Out of time now so more to follow soon.
Old 05-31-2017, 05:49 PM

Thanked 57,508 Times in 2,210 Posts
Default Strip clib

A girl who I had met and flirted with online, with much sexting finally got tovether in a neutral city. First night was meeting for drink, which quickly led to bed and lots of hardcore fucking. I knew from the sexting that she had bi fantasies. So, 24 hours after we met, we finally decided to leave hotel. I offered to take her to strip club that I had visited before, that bad high mileage lap dances.
After watching a d tippi g for a while, I had to lead her hand to dancers g strings to tip, a nice looking dancer asked if we wanted a couples dance. Wuth some hemming and hasing, and dance for him, I'll just watch, wd wound up beck in private area. First two dances were for me, with dancer playing to her. I felt nice tits and ass, and she groped my cock, askingmy girl if I had a good cock and could make her cum, if my cum tazted good, if I could eat pusst well. By 3rd song fancer shifted d to my girl. It only took halh a so g before my gifl was feelig dancer, sucking nipples. By 2 so gs later dancer had my girls top off ad was sucking her nipples with a ha d up her skirt fingering my girl, then putting her eet fi ger in my moufh my gurl eve tually came. The dancr pulle azixe g stfring and pulked my girls singer to her pussy. 5 min later she came, then I su ked the taste off my gidls finger.
We left shortly, we t back to hotel, and fucked all night
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor2525 View Post
So I also have an interesting 1st strip club story of my wife. We were in Las Vegas and she wanted to "live it up" while we were there. So off to the strip club we go. So her attire 1st. She is in a little black dress about mid thigh length and her favorite white bikini panties. We get there and as usual the girls love dancing for girls. A couple of dancers approach my wife and she politely declines until a tall leggy blond approaches. They exchange pleasantries and off to the corner for a lap dance they go. I am watching the girls on stage but my attention quickly turns to the corner where my wife is. I notice that ALOT of patrons are also looking at the same corner. I turn and look and the way they are positioned (my wife almost laying down with the stripper between her legs) everyone can see everything. The stripper is rubbing my wifes pussy through her panties. There is a small spotlight that seems to be highlighting the white panties between her legs. Her legs are about 2 feet apart and the entire club is staring at her panties between her legs. They continue like this for 2 more songs. Everyone still getting a fantastic view of her white panties. They finish and I pay (of course ) . She comes back to our table and about 10 guys get up and walk by our table grinning and smiling from ear to ear. I tell her EVERYONE was staring at her panties and she says she knows. She wanted them to all look. I give her the OMG look and she says we need to leave immediately and go back to the hotel. What a great night.
Great story!
Old 06-04-2017, 12:52 PM

Default 2nd half hour from Memorial weekend ride.

Side bar, after reading the first half of this I've decided I use “my wife” a lot so I am giving her the fake name of Lisa now and into the future.

So after telling Taylor we would do another half hour I got up to run the money to the DJ. When I got back, the girls were sitting on the couch talking. I noticed that my wife had taken her boots and jeans off but had pulled her underwear back up. My first though was how strange, exciting but strange it was to see my wife sitting nearly naked talking with a fully naked chick. I sat next to my wife and we got back to it.

Taylor sat on my wife's lap and leaned back into her. Lisa then started running her hands up and down Taylor's sides. Then she cupped Taylor's breasts giving them a nice squeeze, kind of kneading them in her hands. She then started tracing circles around Taylor's hard nipples. Taylor said stop teasing them and pinch them already. So Lisa started pinching and pulling on them. She then pulled them straight out and let them “snap” back into place causing a nice jiggle.

Taylor stood and lay my wife down on the couch, head by the armrest and feet towards me. She then knelt between Lisa's legs with her ass facing me as she rubbed their breasts together. It was a sexy site seeing Taylor between my wife's legs. And then probably my favorite part. Taylor straddled Lisa's leg and started to grind her bare pussy on it. I especially liked it because Lisa does that to me and I know it really turns her on. I was hoping it did the same for Taylor. She then lay on her side next to my wife. Lisa was on the inside next to the back of the couch. She then started caressing Lisa's body. I'd love to tell you she fingered her but the closest she came was just reaching in Lisa's panties to feel the top of her landing strip again. She did spend a lot of time on Lisa's breasts though. She even took a nipple in her mouth for a minute or so. I did take the opportunity to caress Lisa's thigh at the same time.

Taylor stood up again and had Lisa sit next to me. Then she lay across both of our laps with her ass closest to Lisa. Then in a very cheesy voice she asked Lisa to spank her. First Lisa ran her hand over Taylor's cheeks before giving a few light taps. Taylor laughed and said harder. Lisa did just hard enough so you could hear a nice slap sound. And then the DJ knocked again letting us know time was up again. The girls stood up and hugged and then I watched them get dressed. We thanked her for a great time and said our goodbyes.

We left the champagne room and went to find Eric and Dana. We chatted for a bit seeing if each couple had a good time and other nonsense before deciding it was time to head back to our hotel. The sex was good that night.

Because it took so long before I had a chance to finish this story Lisa and I had a chance to discuss the evening. She told me what excited her the most on the evening was knowing it was turning me on and the general “naughtiness” of the situation. That being said, she was nervous as hell for the few minutes she was naked with her panties and jeans pulled down her legs. That's also why she jumped when the DJ knocked after the first half hour. Also why she kept her panties on for the second. Yes she knows they didn't cover much but still.... And while she decided she's just not that into women she does wish that Taylor had maybe done more than play with her landing strip. If Taylor had touched her pussy she would have felt comfortable doing the same back. Not really for a sexual thing but more out of curiosity. When she felt how smooth Taylor was where the top of her bush would have been she was curious if the laser hair removal had left everything that soft.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s