Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-04-2018, 11:45 PM

Thanked 5,303 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsobxxx View Post
There's nothing more satisfying than group nudity. I loved the details, in particular the fact they were all completely shaved.
Certainly made it easier to see their labia!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2018, 06:21 AM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

And quite right too! Every time I see one of those 'bush is back' posts I think to myself, over my dead body.

What's the point in being around lots of pussies if they're all hidden behind loads of foliage?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
And quite right too! Every time I see one of those 'bush is back' posts I think to myself, over my dead body.

What's the point in being around lots of pussies if they're all hidden behind loads of foliage?
They're certainly not my thing. I respect all preferences, however where I'm from (Australia) the bush is certainly not seen as fashionable. I've been with three women this year, two of them were lazered and the other was waxed. Speaking with friends (mostly in the 20-30 age group), bushes are rare and most Aussie women are either shaved/waxed/lazered.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 05:24 AM

Default Thermal bath 1

I've been here on this site for a while and always liked your stories. This week I had some good impressions myself that I want to keep as memories so I'll try out myself to write down some stories. If there are any native English speakers you can correct my English.

First thermal bath day

This week I had work trip and I had a thermal bath close to my hotel. Usually I don't go there alone but I was just exhausted and wanted a place to relax. I have some stories when I went with friends or with my affair. Let my know if you want to hear them.
So I entered the thermal bath. The

I'll have to edit this post to write the story
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boss12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss12 View Post
I've been here on this site for a while and always liked your stories. This week I had some good impressions myself that I want to keep as memories so I'll try out myself to write down some stories. If there are any native English speakers you can correct my English.

First thermal bath day

This week I had work trip and I had a thermal bath close to my hotel. Usually I don't go there alone but I was just exhausted and wanted a place to relax. I have some stories when I went with friends or with my affair. Let my know if you want to hear them.
So I entered the thermal bath. The

I'll have to edit this post to write the story
Looking forward to the stories! Don't worry too much about your English, you've done fine so far and we appreciate any content.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 09:58 AM

Default Short visit

I visited small sauna in my hometown. Only one sauna and only for 12-15 people. It was one hour before closing time. Only my wife, I, one mid-aged guy and interesting group of 3 girls + one boyfriend inside.
Unfortunately, our sauna sessions were opposite to the girls, so we spent only few minutes together. First girl was in her mid-thirties, I heard her talking about two kids (7+9), she was only one not wrapped in towel. Saggy boobs, bigger bum. I did not see the rest. Other girl was much younger, I heard her saying, and she will be 18 soon. She was carefully wrapped. Last one was year or two older. Also wrapped. Both were shy, first time in mixed sauna maybe. Boyfriend was probably same age as last girl and they were obviously couple.

I am not sure what relations between them - interesting group. Anyway, complete time no luck to see anything. However, just before they left I decided to leave sauna bit earlier to see how they managed to not be seen naked in the showers. Boyfriend was not there, I dont know is youngest one shy in front of him too. He already left and all three girls were naked there. Younger ones were not happy to see me passing but stayed as they were.

I could see all three of them fully shaved. No creativity, they did not leave any single hair. Nevertheless, all looked great. Youngest had great full B-cup boobs. Slim waist, very cute, brown-shingled hair. Older had C-cup, bit saggy already and bigger bum. Oldest one was chubbier; I would say pear shape body. Nice evening.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 02:58 PM

Since I can't edit my post, I'll write a new post...

First thermal bath day

So I entered the thermal bath. Got explained the process and get my entrance chip. There were lookers for male, female and cooed changing room. I took one for the male looker room, because I din't get the the proceedure to be honest.
The thermal bath had a lagre section to swim (non nude) and a one sauna area (nude). I headed straight to the sauna area. I undressed showered put my towel around my hips and started to check out the area.
There was a board that announced the different treatments in the differnet saunas. Overall there were about 12 different saunas (including steam cabin, hammam, infrared cabins), an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and several big group showers, all pretty bright, so that was the place you would get the best looks. The next treaatment was in one hour so i had time to try out a small sauna. Since i arrived pretty early around 2 o'clock the whole bath was not that full because most ppl were working. I choose to go in the sauna next to the pool. I was totally alone inside, after a while a elder lady (about 60) came in and laid in the opposite side of me, she had a good body for here age but not I think I don't have to go into details since I think all of us are looking for the younger girls. 2 minutes late another lady came in (probably 45), she was a bit chubby with red hair and really big tits. She sat right next to me but still not what we are looking for.
I decide to go out side and take a dip in the pool. While letting me massage from a nozzle(?) I saw few ppl go in and out of the pool and walking around naked. All pretty average so nothing that I can remeber to tell you guys.
Now it was time for the treatment in an outdoor sauna. So I went inside, when I came in there where already like 10 ppl inside( capacity for probably 35), the sauna was devided in 2 areas, one side you could see the other was hidden from an wall. I saw that there was a free spot in the second row next to the window plus a young girl was sitting right in front of that row, so I chose that spot and didnt risk to go to the unknown side... The girls was blond i would guess about 22-25 years old and somehow it looked like was was alone, what is actually really unusual for a girl in a sauna. Due to the fact that she was sitting right in front of me but she was not facing me and hat her side turned to me, I could check her out quite relaxed and detailed. The daylight that was coming through the window helped too. So she was blonde with long hair, her face was not pretty, a bit round with freckles, but she had a nice body. She was not skinny but also not chubby also, curvy but everything looked quite thight. Her breast were b cups the shape of them was really nice and her nippels average size, pinky red color and not erected. She was shaved but I had not opportunitie to check out her pussy because she closed her legs.
After a while the sauna got more packed, another attractive lady came in. she was about 35 brown haired with blonnd strands skinny and her tits were way to big for her body, she was short that made the boobs looking even bigger. The boobs looked full but als saggy due to the the age and the weight i guess. The right nipple had a pircing, she was totally shaved and it seemed that she was looking for attention. Her pussy was small but the outer lips were quite long. She was sitting in my row with about 4 ppl between us. Afterwards the treatment started. The sauna girl was super hot but ofcourse she was wearing a bikini top and a towel around her hips. After two rounds she announced that we will go out and put ice on our bodies. OK - Checkpott...
The blonde girl stood up and walked torwards the door. I followed her and ofcourse checked ot her butt. I was not dissapointed. The had a curvy ass which looked really firm. Ouit side we got some icecudes in the hands form the sauna girl. I stood right next to the blonde girl when everybody started to rub themsefes with the icecubes. In the bright daylight it was a quite good show seeing the blond girl rubbing the icecubes all over her body. I could als check out her pussy now. It look nice and tidy, the inner lips didnt peek out. Ofcourse the short big titted was doing quite a show out there rubbing her saggy tits with the ice. When we got inside the sauna again I noticed a couple (she about 27 he about 30 years old), they took the treatment in the for me hidden part of the sauna. They entered right after me. She was brown haird skinny and had small tits and was completely shaved. She had really big dark brown nipples and somehow her tits were a bit saggy. Well I got back to my spot and was one of the first ones again in the sauna. I knew blonde girl had to walk towards me because everybody left there towels in there spot. An there she came in... she had to walk towards her towel and me about 4 meters. And I just loved how her tits were bouncing up and down a bit while she was walking with hard nipples now. The nipples also got more red wehen they were hard.
There were another 2 rounds of "Aufguss" and afterwards everybody got out of the sauna to have a walk, shower and have a dip in the pool. I was glad with what I saw already so I didnt care much with who I was showering, which per mostly old ppl.
After I checked out the outdoor area already I went to the indoor area, on my way to go there I saw the short bigg titted woman again sitting in a beanbag, she had her legs spread so everybody how passed how see her inner pussy lips.
Next on program was a oil treatment in the hammam. I went there. The area was split into 3 sections, but since you can't see much because of the steam I just chose a random spot to wait for the treatment. The hammam got pretty packed. Unfortunally I was not lucky with me sitting neighbours. The highlight there was to see two girl putting on the oil standing in front of a light so you could at least see their silhouette, which looked really sexy. Since I didnt get much action I went out to shower first and went sindside the pool in fromt of the hammam, which was really good idea. Everybody who took the hammam treatment was going to the shower (the showers there are really close together, this time I showered alone, but the next day I should have a stategic advantage ) and afterwards in the pool.
To go into the pool you had to go upo some stairs and afterwards down some stairs. that was a perfect opportunitier to check out everybody who wants to get into the pool. The two ladys I saw in the steam chamber also went to whoer and right after into the pool. There were about 33 both skinny both brown haired. Both were completly shaved. One had nice firm a to b boobs (peardrop)and the other one was about the same size but had saggy tits. Also the couple got inside the pool so I saw the big nipples of the bwron haired girl again, somehow she was always tring to hide her boobs, but not really succesfully.
After the pool session I chose to go to a small sauna, there was nobody inside expect for one lonely woman about 35 she was laying on the towel on the right side of the sauna, I chose a spot on the opposite side to lie. She was lying with her legs towards me so I could see her pussy (at least half of it, the rest was covered by ther leg), which looked really sexy, she was totally shaved and had a nice gap. The boobs were b to c also nice shaped, after a while she was going from lying position to siting position whiuch verifyed that she had nice boobs. When she left the sauna I could see her rould ass, which had a bit of "old tracks".
So it was time for the final sauna session in the indoore sauna, which was a big octagon with a ofen in the middle. I was one of the first in the sauna so I took a spot where I thought I would have a good look on everything. Ppl stated to come inside but the blonde from the first session seem to be gone by that time. the couple was joining the sauna session also. She was still trying to hide her big brown nipples. This time she sat the whole session with the legs on the bench prssing her knees upon her boobs. If the light would have been better and I would have sit a bit closer that would have made a perfcet view on her pussy. So I didnt understand her tactics, hiding her nipples but showing her pussy so open.
To my happiness two new guests entzerd this session, two young tall girls sure above 1,80m in their early 20s. One was blone with shoulder long hair with a cups but super firm and cute tanlines, the other one brown shoulder long hair b cups with a nice firm teardrop shape. Because a old lady wanted to sit next to them the brwon hair girl had to move a little bit, while sliding a bit to the side her boobs were jumping very sexy. And guess who is missing... right the short big boobed attention seeker. She came in as one of the last ones and took the spot right next to me. We had the hot sauna girl again, who was doing the treatment. This time she lost the towel while doing an "aufguss", unfortunally she had her bikini bottom underneath, but the short attention seeker was screaming and appauding at her. She seemed a bit embaressed, but since everybody alse is naked, its not a big deal, it was just funny. The session was really hot and my loud neighbour started to rub her skinn and squeezing her boobs, ofcourse I checked her out doing so, I think she would have been offended if I would not have done so. It is also common that you lift your hands when the sauna girl comes to you to fan hot air to you with the towel. The attention seeeker always lifted her hands , ofcourse to show her big titts with the big pirced nipples, but in the end also the tall brown hair girls lifted her hands give us all a nice view at her tits.

Well that was the first day. I like the spa so much that I went again the next day after coming home from work. This time it was later in the day and I think that was a better time to go, even I made good impressions the first day. But the second day felt like it was packed with just yound pretty girls. I'll tell you guys aboiout the second day when I've time to write again...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boss12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss12 View Post
Since I can't edit my post, I'll write a new post...

First thermal bath day

So I entered the thermal bath. Got explained the process and get my entrance chip. There were lookers for male, female and cooed changing room. I took one for the male looker room, because I din't get the the proceedure to be honest.
The thermal bath had a lagre section to swim (non nude) and a one sauna area (nude). I headed straight to the sauna area. I undressed showered put my towel around my hips and started to check out the area.
There was a board that announced the different treatments in the differnet saunas. Overall there were about 12 different saunas (including steam cabin, hammam, infrared cabins), an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and several big group showers, all pretty bright, so that was the place you would get the best looks. The next treaatment was in one hour so i had time to try out a small sauna. Since i arrived pretty early around 2 o'clock the whole bath was not that full because most ppl were working. I choose to go in the sauna next to the pool. I was totally alone inside, after a while a elder lady (about 60) came in and laid in the opposite side of me, she had a good body for here age but not I think I don't have to go into details since I think all of us are looking for the younger girls. 2 minutes late another lady came in (probably 45), she was a bit chubby with red hair and really big tits. She sat right next to me but still not what we are looking for.
I decide to go out side and take a dip in the pool. While letting me massage from a nozzle(?) I saw few ppl go in and out of the pool and walking around naked. All pretty average so nothing that I can remeber to tell you guys.
Now it was time for the treatment in an outdoor sauna. So I went inside, when I came in there where already like 10 ppl inside( capacity for probably 35), the sauna was devided in 2 areas, one side you could see the other was hidden from an wall. I saw that there was a free spot in the second row next to the window plus a young girl was sitting right in front of that row, so I chose that spot and didnt risk to go to the unknown side... The girls was blond i would guess about 22-25 years old and somehow it looked like was was alone, what is actually really unusual for a girl in a sauna. Due to the fact that she was sitting right in front of me but she was not facing me and hat her side turned to me, I could check her out quite relaxed and detailed. The daylight that was coming through the window helped too. So she was blonde with long hair, her face was not pretty, a bit round with freckles, but she had a nice body. She was not skinny but also not chubby also, curvy but everything looked quite thight. Her breast were b cups the shape of them was really nice and her nippels average size, pinky red color and not erected. She was shaved but I had not opportunitie to check out her pussy because she closed her legs.
After a while the sauna got more packed, another attractive lady came in. she was about 35 brown haired with blonnd strands skinny and her tits were way to big for her body, she was short that made the boobs looking even bigger. The boobs looked full but als saggy due to the the age and the weight i guess. The right nipple had a pircing, she was totally shaved and it seemed that she was looking for attention. Her pussy was small but the outer lips were quite long. She was sitting in my row with about 4 ppl between us. Afterwards the treatment started. The sauna girl was super hot but ofcourse she was wearing a bikini top and a towel around her hips. After two rounds she announced that we will go out and put ice on our bodies. OK - Checkpott...
The blonde girl stood up and walked torwards the door. I followed her and ofcourse checked ot her butt. I was not dissapointed. The had a curvy ass which looked really firm. Ouit side we got some icecudes in the hands form the sauna girl. I stood right next to the blonde girl when everybody started to rub themsefes with the icecubes. In the bright daylight it was a quite good show seeing the blond girl rubbing the icecubes all over her body. I could als check out her pussy now. It look nice and tidy, the inner lips didnt peek out. Ofcourse the short big titted was doing quite a show out there rubbing her saggy tits with the ice. When we got inside the sauna again I noticed a couple (she about 27 he about 30 years old), they took the treatment in the for me hidden part of the sauna. They entered right after me. She was brown haird skinny and had small tits and was completely shaved. She had really big dark brown nipples and somehow her tits were a bit saggy. Well I got back to my spot and was one of the first ones again in the sauna. I knew blonde girl had to walk towards me because everybody left there towels in there spot. An there she came in... she had to walk towards her towel and me about 4 meters. And I just loved how her tits were bouncing up and down a bit while she was walking with hard nipples now. The nipples also got more red wehen they were hard.
There were another 2 rounds of "Aufguss" and afterwards everybody got out of the sauna to have a walk, shower and have a dip in the pool. I was glad with what I saw already so I didnt care much with who I was showering, which per mostly old ppl.
After I checked out the outdoor area already I went to the indoor area, on my way to go there I saw the short bigg titted woman again sitting in a beanbag, she had her legs spread so everybody how passed how see her inner pussy lips.
Next on program was a oil treatment in the hammam. I went there. The area was split into 3 sections, but since you can't see much because of the steam I just chose a random spot to wait for the treatment. The hammam got pretty packed. Unfortunally I was not lucky with me sitting neighbours. The highlight there was to see two girl putting on the oil standing in front of a light so you could at least see their silhouette, which looked really sexy. Since I didnt get much action I went out to shower first and went sindside the pool in fromt of the hammam, which was really good idea. Everybody who took the hammam treatment was going to the shower (the showers there are really close together, this time I showered alone, but the next day I should have a stategic advantage ) and afterwards in the pool.
To go into the pool you had to go upo some stairs and afterwards down some stairs. that was a perfect opportunitier to check out everybody who wants to get into the pool. The two ladys I saw in the steam chamber also went to whoer and right after into the pool. There were about 33 both skinny both brown haired. Both were completly shaved. One had nice firm a to b boobs (peardrop)and the other one was about the same size but had saggy tits. Also the couple got inside the pool so I saw the big nipples of the bwron haired girl again, somehow she was always tring to hide her boobs, but not really succesfully.
After the pool session I chose to go to a small sauna, there was nobody inside expect for one lonely woman about 35 she was laying on the towel on the right side of the sauna, I chose a spot on the opposite side to lie. She was lying with her legs towards me so I could see her pussy (at least half of it, the rest was covered by ther leg), which looked really sexy, she was totally shaved and had a nice gap. The boobs were b to c also nice shaped, after a while she was going from lying position to siting position whiuch verifyed that she had nice boobs. When she left the sauna I could see her rould ass, which had a bit of "old tracks".
So it was time for the final sauna session in the indoore sauna, which was a big octagon with a ofen in the middle. I was one of the first in the sauna so I took a spot where I thought I would have a good look on everything. Ppl stated to come inside but the blonde from the first session seem to be gone by that time. the couple was joining the sauna session also. She was still trying to hide her big brown nipples. This time she sat the whole session with the legs on the bench prssing her knees upon her boobs. If the light would have been better and I would have sit a bit closer that would have made a perfcet view on her pussy. So I didnt understand her tactics, hiding her nipples but showing her pussy so open.
To my happiness two new guests entzerd this session, two young tall girls sure above 1,80m in their early 20s. One was blone with shoulder long hair with a cups but super firm and cute tanlines, the other one brown shoulder long hair b cups with a nice firm teardrop shape. Because a old lady wanted to sit next to them the brwon hair girl had to move a little bit, while sliding a bit to the side her boobs were jumping very sexy. And guess who is missing... right the short big boobed attention seeker. She came in as one of the last ones and took the spot right next to me. We had the hot sauna girl again, who was doing the treatment. This time she lost the towel while doing an "aufguss", unfortunally she had her bikini bottom underneath, but the short attention seeker was screaming and appauding at her. She seemed a bit embaressed, but since everybody alse is naked, its not a big deal, it was just funny. The session was really hot and my loud neighbour started to rub her skinn and squeezing her boobs, ofcourse I checked her out doing so, I think she would have been offended if I would not have done so. It is also common that you lift your hands when the sauna girl comes to you to fan hot air to you with the towel. The attention seeeker always lifted her hands , ofcourse to show her big titts with the big pirced nipples, but in the end also the tall brown hair girls lifted her hands give us all a nice view at her tits.

Well that was the first day. I like the spa so much that I went again the next day after coming home from work. This time it was later in the day and I think that was a better time to go, even I made good impressions the first day. But the second day felt like it was packed with just yound pretty girls. I'll tell you guys aboiout the second day when I've time to write again...
Great story! It sounds like you had a terrific experience, it was pleasing to hear all of the women were shaved.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2018, 06:55 AM

Thanked 93,835 Times in 5,340 Posts

anyone knows of a similar sauna in Vienna?

telegram blog flickr mega
Old 10-20-2018, 08:03 AM

Thanked 2,661 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
anyone knows of a similar sauna in Vienna?
Not "in" but close to Vienna:
linsbergasia.at/therme/bereiche/saunalandschaft.html
Not been there for a while, but my posting from some time ago was from this place:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...62#post2360562

Definitely worth visiting - probably best during holidays or weekends.
The Following User Says Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s