uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2010, 03:00 PM

Default teacher wife upskirt

Some will claim this is not in the right section (non-fiction). I assure you it is. This happened the Friday before Halloween.

My wife teaches junior high school and normally wear longer skirts to work. She usually wears the loose skirts made of cotton. Since it was the Friday before Halloween she wore a black skirt that is a little shorter than she normally wears to work, but is still pretty conservative. She also wore a black shirt and some knee high witch striped socks (the tops of which were covered by her skirt).

She has a table top desk that is at the front of her class and because she teaches with visuals and stuff from her computer, spends most of the time sitting at the front facing the class. She said the day was pretty normal except that after her 2nd or 3rd period class most of the male teachers came in and talked with her at one point or another. This isn't all that odd except she noticed that they would sit in one of the student's chairs while they talked with her. at the end of the day she was finishing up a few things and one of her female friends came in and said she overheard one of the teachers asking if they had seen my wife's costume yet. My wife said that was weird she wasn't really wearing a costume, only the socks. The teacher stayed around for a while visiting waiting while my wife finished up a few things around the class. My wife then told the teacher that she just needed to check her e-mail. My wife had only sat down for about 10 seconds when her friend gasped. She asked my wife, "do you always sit like that when you are on your computer?" My wife said she supposes she does. Her friend said that she could see right up her skirt. My wife is short and apparently sits with her toes on the ground and her legs spread.
I laughed and said that a number of people got a look at her underwear. Her face turned super red.

Apparently, she got up a little late and our kids were already up. Her undies were in the dryer so she just put on her skirt and started getting ready. As is often the case the morning became very hectic and everyone was running late so she made it out the door with nothing but her knee high socks and a weeks worth of pubic hair growth on under her dress. I was a little shocked at this. My wife insists she'll have to quit now. We'll see if any of the parents complain.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:02 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Default At least...

it wasn't Parent-Teacher Conference Day!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:01 PM

By the sounds of it she is popular with the staff!
The Following User Says Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 07:04 PM

please post pictures of your wife on the skirt in the position she was sitting in
Old 11-01-2010, 07:06 PM

Thanked 1,379 Times in 226 Posts

i agree
The Following User Says Thank You to collectallpics For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 07:36 PM

I'll do my best. I may have to get her to recreate the event this weekend and try to get some shots. Maybe we could even do it in her class. We'll see.
The Following User Says Thank You to loveu2c For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 09:14 PM

Thanked 9,011 Times in 401 Posts

One of my favourite memories from school is of a really cute English teacher I had who was probably in her late 20s and who used to teach whilst sat on her desk. She often wore skirts that were above the knee (though not really short), and although she always had fairly thick tights on, it wasn't uncommon for those of us near the front of class to get a quick flash of knickers from time-to-time.

Sadly one day the guy in the front desk (I was in row 2), who was a bit of an idiot, was getting a lecture from her for something-or-other and, in the middle of it, just said "I can see right up your skirt". She was pretty shocked, and just sat in silence for what felt like ages but was probably only 10 seconds or so, but then pulled herself together and sent him out. She actually handled it very well, but that was the end of her sitting up on the desk. That guy really was an idiot.

She was by far the most attractive teacher I ever had. I also remember finding an advert for underwear with a model who looked uncannily like her which I kept for years. Wish I still had it, if I'm honest
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to spooled For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 11:37 PM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveu2c View Post
Some will claim this is not in the right section (non-fiction) . . .
- They probably figure that someone bright enough to earn a Master's degree in education would also be bright enough to realize they weren't wearing any underwear, and likely would also have mastered the challenges of sitting down with a skirt on.

As for me, I'll take your word for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 11:54 PM

please post some of what you have of her tonight
Old 11-02-2010, 07:48 AM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveu2c View Post
Some will claim this is not in the right section (non-fiction). I assure you it is. This happened the Friday before Halloween.

Apparently, she got up a little late and our kids were already up. Her undies were in the dryer so she just put on her skirt and started getting ready. As is often the case the morning became very hectic and everyone was running late so she made it out the door with nothing but her knee high socks and a weeks worth of pubic hair growth on under her dress. I was a little shocked at this. My wife insists she'll have to quit now. We'll see if any of the parents complain.
Fiction or Non-fiction, i.e. fake or true story, anyway the story is nice.
Photos would be great but at least you should specify details on how she was sitting and how long was the skirt, i.e. below the knee, over the knee, mid thigh etc.
I understand that your wife is not an exhibitionist (at least in her role of teacher at school), therefore if she goes pantyless, sitting with open legs I see these options
1) She is wearing a mini skirt and then she is “stupid” (or an exhibitionist).
2) the skirt is not too short and it was an unlucky accident or mistake.
3) Your story is not true (but nice)
To be honest my wife (usually very prude) once made a “mistake” as at point 2).
I went to her office and I found that she was in a room with two male coleagues. She had a skirt above the knee (not extremely short) and she was sitting at her desktop. She was with the legs crossed the hem skirt was at mid thigh, then she uncrossed and twirled on the chair to stand up and in the movement she opened the legs more than the necessary showing her panties. The upskirt could not be missed by the two guys and I realised that during the working day she could repeat that upskirt several times.
A few days later she was going to work with the same skirt but wearing a pair of see-through lace panties. Thinking to the previous upskirt I told her if that type of underwear was adequate under that skirt. She was a bit surprised, she accepted my suggestion and she put a more conservative pair of cotton panties but she also told me that in the past she had used those “sexy” panties under that skirt several times.
Conclusion: first she was not aware of the upskirt show that she offered with that skirt to her coleagues second now i was aware that in the past the two guys enjoyed also a see-through view of the pubic hair of my wife.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1