uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2017, 06:52 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

I'm on my second and last marriage. It never crossed my mind to try and get my first wife to do any sort of playful thing. I intuitively knew the answer would be a hard "no," so I never tried it. My second wife, though . . . the thought of trying some lifestyle play started occurring to me before we even got married.

Haven't read the whole thread, so don't know the flavor of the conversation, however, we started out tentatively and small and have kept, ah, "growing" over the years, I guess. I've gotten her to:
  • Take her underwear off at work, snap an upskirt picture of her pussy and text it to me.
  • Take her underwear off at work, meet me for lunch, then get fingered to orgasm in the parking lot.
  • Go underwear-less for long periods of time on road trips.
  • Flash her tits at truckers and passersby on 4-lane highways.
  • Visit an adult theater or two.
  • Visit video booths in adult book stores a few times.
  • Play with a few dicks at the glory holes.
  • Suck a big black cock at a glory hole. That one pretty well blew my mind.
  • Visit and ultimately become a regular and enthusiastic attendee at clothing optional lifestyle campgrounds.
  • Eventually revel in going naked an entire weekend at lifestyle campgrounds.
  • End up getting fucked virtually every time we visit a lifestyle campground, after repeatedly insisting on the way there that she's not going simply to get fucked.
  • Take an occasional boyfriend for some period of time (a year or so), whom she then fucks once a month or so (sometimes more often, mostly because life is busy for everyone).
  • Get to the point of not even telling me beforehand that she's going out to fuck said boyfriend. I find out afterward half the time now.
  • Try, enjoy and eventually embrace swinging, hotel parties, house parties, and getting fucked at these events.

Lots of other stuff that naturally goes along with this list. If we haven't done any lifestyle play for a while she starts mentioning it and wonders out loud what we're doing next.

Last edited by Leviticus59; 05-28-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:33 AM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts

Here's my favourite things I've dared/challenged the wife to do:

Several masturbation shows on chat roulette type sites, face covered with an eye mask, in the past she's done it dressed as a naughty school girl, french maid, and police woman.

Pose for a picture of my choice, add that picture to her contact on my phone. I then left the phone at a mates house and she had to call it to ask him if my phone was there. When she called him he was greeted by a pic of her in heels and stockings, squatting on a wine bottle with a big smile.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to stoneme123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

I can't believe my husband has not posted on this thread. In reality my boyfriend is much more the one who will dare me and get me to do things I would not have done otherwise. Probably the most memorable for me (fortunately, I didn't get caught at least that anyone has said anything about.)

We were at our house one night and drinking, playing strip poker. I was the lone female in a group of six men including my boyfriend and husband. As you can imagine things went to sex pretty quickly once they had me naked. There was a really hot guy that was also a neighbor that I had wanted to fuck but never had the opportunity. My boyfriend brought up that we should have sex in front of our large living room picture window that was 16 feet wide and floor to ceiling. I had enough alcohol and thought it was a great idea too. (It was a formal living room facing the street and we seldom used the room. It had no curtains on the window outside of some tieback sheers on the sides. With the inside lights on at 2:30 am the room was completely open to view from other houses and the street.)

So, with the dare given I got the guys into the living room and stood up against the glass as all of the guys except my husband took me both vaginally and anally and got blowjobs in full open view. I didn't remember a whole lot of it in detail the next day but there was over an hour of video footage from our home security camera. In the background several cars passed on the street but nobody in the neighborhood ever said anything to me about it. We moved about a year later.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 06-01-2017, 05:26 PM

Thanked 7,906 Times in 508 Posts
Default Got her to:

Let me finger fuck her while driving down Route 35 in NJ.
Bent her over an fucked her in my parents unfinished basement.
Fucked in a inner tube, while floating at Daytona Beach.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 08:19 AM

Default Your wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneme123 View Post
Here's my favourite things I've dared/challenged the wife to do:

Several masturbation shows on chat roulette type sites, face covered with an eye mask, in the past she's done it dressed as a naughty school girl, french maid, and police woman.

Pose for a picture of my choice, add that picture to her contact on my phone. I then left the phone at a mates house and she had to call it to ask him if my phone was there. When she called him he was greeted by a pic of her in heels and stockings, squatting on a wine bottle with a big smile.
Wow your wife has a sexy body. Really want to see the bottle pic
The Following User Says Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 10:28 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianne_m View Post
after months and months of talking and begging he got me to take the knot, bless his little perverted heart.
Does this mean what I think it means?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 12:03 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Hotel fun

My wife “Lisa” and I had an out of town graduation party to go to on Saturday so we decided to leave Friday after work on the bike and stay at a nearby hotel. We lucked out and got to the hotel before a rain storm went through. So we had a quick bite to eat in the hotel bar then headed back to our room.

Lisa decided to take a quick shower. While she was in the bathroom I was thinking I'd open the curtains for some fun in front of the window but when I looked out I saw our room was just facing some woods not to mention we were on the third floor. I did end up leaving them open just because. Lisa came out wrapped in a towel. She was going to our bag to get her pajamas when I stopped her. I asked her if she would go out in the hallway naked for me. At first she laughed and said no but I persisted. So after some persuasion which included some kissing and me fingering her and telling her how much the idea turned me on she agreed.

So she first had me go out to see if anyone was out there. Seeing no one I motioned her out. She stepped out still wrapped in the towel. She opened it quickly flashing me before closing it and running back in the room. I followed her in and kissed her again. Holding her close I told her that was hot but how about going out there naked now. She kissed me back and told me to finger her again. After a minute she said ok. She threw the towel on the bed and asked me to check the hall again. I let her know the coast was clear. She walked out with her arms crossed over her breasts. Then facing our room she lowered them to show me her body. I then asked if she would walk down the hall and she did. She passed about two doors down before quickly walking back to ours, saying that was far enough.

I told her how hot she was and how thankful I was. Then we made our way to the bed where I felt her extremely wet pussy. She was soon riding away on my dick. Lisa told me she would have died if someone had seen her but it was hot. It was a good night.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:43 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default college GF

Despite her looking, dressing and acting (other than the below) like a very respectable young lady, I was able to:

get her to put on an "accidental" little show for her very horny younger brother involving a sheer baby doll nightie, a chair and a sunny window. All the details were her idea, I had only suggested she let him see something sexy. Turned out she loved to be seen, and in her circumstances he was an ideal audience: always around, totally inexperienced, and very eager to see more! Ended up being a pretty common thing while she was home from college several summers, and a couple of times when he visited her at school. I know he saw her completely naked and masturbating to orgasm at least once.

Got her to suck my cock as I watched a few of her naked sorority sisters in a large common shower

Had her suck my cock while I admired a naked photo portrait of my sexy older cousin we were visiting

Got her to try anal sex- she loves it, and has never had it with either husband

have an affair with me while married to her first husband- and her second husband

wear revealing tops/no bra in public- stores, restaurants, bars- while married to two different guys

Pose for photos and videos while masturbating (in private and public places)

Wear sheer blouses and no bra in front of her husband and their friends for the first, but not last time

Wear a tennis skirt rolled up to reveal her bare pussy and play tennis on public courts

Go through a car wash several different times wearing a hiked up tennis skirt, no panties, with her legs wide open and bare pussy on display. Seen and admired by all the young guys working there each time

Had sex in a public park on a busy sunny afternoon- actually, several different parks but one was quite busy.

Probably more, but remembering all this, I need to go do something!
Old 06-26-2017, 12:30 PM

Default Loves public

I always get my gf to expose herself when we're out in public. This time was at the beach, showing her booty
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3953.JPG   IMG_3939.JPG  

Old 06-26-2017, 01:21 PM

Wish I was there!

What a great ass
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s