uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2010, 05:46 AM

Default Almost got caught

I’ve been lurking here for a while, but I’ve signed up because I wanted to share an experience with you.
If I had a weak heart, I would be either dead or on life-support now. In all my time of spying on women, I have never experienced such an intense rush of excitement and fear as I felt the other night.
I nearly got caught.
Let me explain how it happened. I live in a university town in England. The houses in my area are solid, Victorian semi-detached or terraced, the streets are narrow and it’s all packed in quite close together. My house is on a hill, so the back of the house is considerable lower than the front. The other half of the semi is divided into two flats; one up, one down. The back lounge of my house is next to the bedroom of the downstairs flat next door. Both these rooms have big square bay windows projecting out the back.
Sorry for the boring detail, but it’s necessary.
The walls are quite thin, too. So sometimes in the quiet of the evening, I can hear the occupant of the flat next door clonking along on the wood laminate flooring and closing the bedroom door behind them. And if I am alone, I can open the kitchen door, walk around the back of the house, passed my big bay window and stand below the window next door.
But I’m about five feet too low down because of the hillside. So I climb onto the sloping wall a little further down and walk up it right into the cleft between the two bay windows. My bay widow is dark behind me, and my neighbour’s window is lit behind the curtains in front of me.
The current occupants of the flat are a student-type couple in their early twenties. He’s long and rangey, she is shorter, Mediterranean dark and with a very nice figure. She’s very narrow at the waist and has very high, firm and pointed breasts. I’m sure she would say her bum is too big, but I’m not that fussy. She trims, but does not shave.
She is always very careful to close the curtains as tight as she can at window sill level, but she can’t do much about the tiny gap at the top edge of the window but as it’s about nine feet above floor level and because the garden is five feet further down, she feels quite private and secure.
But as I am standing on top of the high wall and right up against the window, that tiny gap gives me a perfect view.
They had the bedside light on only, so it was dim but I could see what they were doing perfectly. She was doing a reverse cowgirl on him as he lay naked on the bed. She was still wearing her top, but she was nude from the waist down and bouncing up and down on his cock (which I couldn’t see from up there).
She stopped for a minute and pulled of her fleece top and reached round to unclip her bra. Oh, those pretty breasts. I love the way they point out at me.
Now she started to shag again, but there was a sudden, very loud dull ‘clang’ somewhere in the darkness behind me. Almost like someone dropping a paint can, but not very likely this late at night.
I flattened myself into the cleft as tightly as I could and tried to stare out into the darkness to see what had made the noise, but I could see nothing.
And as I peered out desperately, I suddenly realised that there was a patch of light shining on my shoes. It was coming from their bedroom. She or he had stopped shagging and pulled back the corner of the curtain to see what had made the noise too. The light from their bedside lamp was shining on my shoes.
I thought I was done for. I really thought they would just look up and scream, and I almost took a step forward to try and explain myself.
But nothing happened. Whoever it was pushed the curtain carefully back into place after a few seconds, leaving me alone and quaking in the dark. Which is when the shock really hit me. I could feel my pulse thumping in my neck and my throat constricted involuntarily. Weak at the knees, I was ready to drop, but I just hung there, tight against the wall and tried to understand how I hadn’t been caught.
I had a quick peek again and saw that he was on top now, missionary position, and I crept away as quietly as I could.
Adrenaline rush and fear, followed by euphoria when I realised that I’d escaped. Still don’t know what the clang noise was though.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fluffykins For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 08:51 AM

Thanked 2,658 Times in 156 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffykins View Post
(SNIP)
Still don’t know what the clang noise was though.
A fox, a cat, an innocent neighbour putting the bin out, or WORSE - another voyeur behind you trying to look over the fence - could that be possible?

Great story though
The Following User Says Thank You to Father Ted For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023