photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-13-2010, 12:22 PM

Default First full swap

I've always considered my wife and I to be fairly sexually adventerous. We're both open about what we like, our fantasies, and we both pursue them together with an open mind. As we continued to push the envelope sexually more and more eventually the topic of swapping came up. We both concluded that we were both nervous about it and although neither one of us had a burning desire to full swap with another couple if the situation presented itself and all sides were comfortable, we wouldn't stop it. We "soft swapped" periodically with touching and even some light oral, and with the exception of some oral bi play with her and another female, that was about it.

Then over the summer we found ourselves at a club in CDA in France. During the day this particular club has an outdoor "mouse party" where they fill an area up with soap suds and you pretty much do whatever you want with a few hundred other people. No clothing is allowed. The first day we went to this party we took it all in, dancing in the suds, touching each other, and a little touching of others. One couple in particular took a liking to us, but we weren't into them, so we played on our own, having amazing sex right in the middle of hundreds of people.

We went back a couple days later and as we were waiting to get in to the club I saw a beautiful couple. Just as I was turning to my wife to point them out she turned to me and told me "how hot it would be to watch them fuck." I smiled thinking how amazing it would be.

After a couple drinks in the club, scoping things out, we entered the foam and danced for a little bit. The club was super busy that day and we quickly got tired of being bumped into by so many naked people (some of them you don't want touching you, accidentally or on purpose) and we moved out to a corner where low and behold the hot couple happened to be. His muscles were nicely toned and his girl was stroking his hard long cock. She was petite with a beautiful shaved pussy and superb tits and ass. My cock was already semi-hard and watching her stroke him began to fill my dick with blood. My wife began stroking my cock as we danced to the techno beats.

Soon they were looking at us as much as we were looking at them and then the girl came up and started dancing with my wife, sliding her body up and down hers. I got behind my wife and pushed my erection into her and soon the other guy came over behind his gal and the four of us danced for a bit. I looked down and saw my wife stroking the other guy's cock, he had a big grin on his face and could tell he was enjoying it. His girl soon got a hold of mine and the four of us separated from dancing together and started dancing as couples with a lot more touching than dancing. I stuck my fingers in her smooth pussy and she was sopping wet.

My wife looked at me and winked and then went down on the other guy, just as the other girl put my cock in her mouth. I had never been so horny in my life and was doing my best to keep from blowing my load in her mouth as I didn't want this to end.

Next the two girls got back up and started dancing and kissing each other-- tasting their respective man's cocks on each other's tongues. I got behind the other girl and slid my erection between her legs so the shaft was between her and the tip was just out far enough to touch my wife's pussy. The other girl began grinding on my cock and after a couple minutes she slid me inside her. I looked at my wife to make sure she wasn't panicking and saw her dive down to suck the other guy some more, and then slide his hard veiny cock into her wet pussy.

The four of us fucked as hundreds of people danced and screwed just feet from us. I hadn't been inside another pussy since years before we were married and this girl felt so tight and wet around me. She let me fuck her in a half dozen different ways before finally cumming. Before I blew I managed to pull out and sensing what was about to happen she got down in front of my cock and took the load on her face licking the cum off her lips. This put her man over the edge and he pulled his cock out of my wife and blew his load all over her tits. The two of them now covered in cum began dancing again and making out before we eventually parted ways.

We haven't swapped again since but I know we're both looking forward to the day when we can top that experience. Our relationship is as strong as it ever was and full swapping didn't create any issues.

Attached are some photos from the club that hosted the parties we went to (we aren't in any of the photos). They aren't my photos as there's a no photography policy. Wanted to provide a few so you could get a sense of what it was like.

Hope you enjoyed.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017