photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-14-2017, 09:31 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Wow, three months without an update to this thread? Crazy, especially given the time of year!

Anyway, my sister in law was over for the holiday, and normally I see down her top into her bra cups every single time I see her. EVERY single time.

But not today. Today her shirt actually fit in the collar area. First time in, like, 20 years that her shirt fit.

However I got to see something better...her armhole was pretty big, but I didn't just see her bra via her armhole, I saw into the cup of her bra via the armhole. I have never seen this before in my life. But her bra was oversized enough that when she put her arm over her head, I saw entire sideboob and nipple poking out all the way, via a vantage point that I had never experience before. I am sure people caught me staring, but I couldn't help it. It was a new way to gaze at the beauty she had to offer.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:58 PM

Default Best ever...

This happened some years ago when my wife and I visited Australia.

We had never been to Australia before and during our trip we decided to visit one of my wife's friends and family who had immigrated there some 10 years earlier. Let's call the friend Naomi. She was married with 2 kids, eldest being 14. Let's call her hubby Mike.

Naomi is a spectacular petite blonde!! One of the most beautiful I have ever seen with measurements (as I later learned through snooping in their clothes hamper and from my wife when drunk), of 34C-22-33. She is so lovely that my wife was reluctant to visit her, even though Naomi had been one of her best friends and they hadn't seen each other for almost 25 years because we had moved to the US about 14 years before they moved to Oz. 'Reluctant' because all of Naomi's friends didn't like their husbands/boyfriends being around her... dare I say female 'cattiness/jealousy'. She was the kind of woman who instantly is the most beautiful in any setting that she enters. A real conversation stopper. There is no doubt that my wife was insanely jealous, as were Naomi's other female friends.

We got to Mike and Naomi's and after a few drinks went outside where Mike fired up the grill. Naomi pulled out one of these digital photo albums and announced that she'd show pics of their Queensland vacation to anyone who was interested. I was only mildly interested but the prospect of being near Naomi was, to say the least, appealing. So Naomi sat upright in a garden chair, leaning forward slightly as she pushed the buttons on the device on her lap to scroll though the 150 or so digital pics. I wasn't very interested because Mike had sent us those very pics about 2 months before using a 'cloud' service, and the pics weren't very good anyway. Obviously Naomi was unaware of this. I preferred to just admire the perfect soft lines of Naomi's face, her medium blonde hair and stunning eyes, shoulders, skin tones and legs.

The show continued for about 2 minutes and I was just about to tell Naomi that I had seen all these pics a few weeks earlier when I noticed that the top of her blouse had gapped open. It had a rectangular cut top and I could see that Naomi was wearing a camisol (is that the word?), rather than a bra. Wonder of wonders, the blouse and the camisol had both fallen open and I had a perfect, repeat PERFECT view of both of Naomi's tits!!! They had a perfect little droop to them (droop = not firm but hung on her chest, nipples pointing up at about a 15 deg angle). But here's the thing, the nipples and areolae were very large and were brown and wrinkled!!! And each entire tit, in full view, was incredibly beautiful!!

All of a sudden I became very interested in these fascinating photos!!! I asked a host of questions and numerous times asked Naomi to 'page back' so I could see a particular pic again!! This lasted about 4 minutes.

Unfortunately I had to break off and move away because my wife was becoming uneasy with my proximity to Naomi and was walking toward us. She suggested that I help Mike with the grill and I shakily walked over and offered to do so.

I have been a 'downblouser' for decades and one of the great attractions of this particular pastime is the surprises one gets when a particular tit and nipple is viewed: namely was it what you would have expected when conventionally viewing the subject woman you were voyeuring? I NEVER expected Naomi's nipples to be so big and brown, and 'DOUBLY' never expected them to be crinkly. One way my expectations were met however, I know her tits and nipples would be gorgeous. I certainly wasn't disappointed in that expectation!!!

By far the best downblouse of my entire life!!!
Old 05-16-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteflip View Post
I NEVER expected Naomi's nipples to be so big and brown, and 'DOUBLY' never expected them to be crinkly.
I love when the view is completely different than expected. I remember seeing a down a friend's pajama top one morning, and since she had really pale skin, I assume her nipples would be pale, too, but nope, her small areolas and nipples were extremely dark.

Another time way back in college, this gal with extremely small breasts sat down while I was standing and I got a perfect view (she was braless). She had teeny breasts alright, but her areolas were absolutely gigantic--at least 2.5" across or more. They were wrinkly, too. I just assumed she would have tiny, pointy nipples, but nope; complete surprise.

The roommate of a friend in college had tiny breasts but gigantic areolas, too. The shade was dark as I expected, though, but the size was a shock. (She changed her top away from me but in front of a mirror. She never knew that I saw, though.) Her breasts were super saggy, too. Tiny and saggy with enormous super dark areolas at 19yo. No problem with me, though!

Even my own wife seeing hers for the first time... I assumed they would be medium sized and medium dark, but they are as pale as her skin--you can't even make out her areolas unless you know where to look. And the nipples themselves are completely flat, so you can't make them out, either!

Usually, though, you can pretty much predict the size and shade after seeing so many, but it's fun to be surprised sometimes!
Old 05-20-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 9,761 Times in 422 Posts
Default The cleavage gap

After a surprisingly good week of upskirts (I’ll post those in the appropriate thread later), my week ended with an amazing downblouse series that I haven’t experienced often. I was visiting a client office when the office administrator walked by. She was wearing a scoop-necked dress displaying some cleavage, but the surprise was that there was a spectacular cleavage gap showing. Most recent dbs have shown some cleavage or a nip slip but the breasts have either been close together or squeezed by a bra, but not this pair.

The lady in question is a trim, early 30s mother of 2. Her breasts appear to be a small-to-medium B-Cup and definitely are saggers as I had a good look at them from a side angle when she walked by again. I made the opportunity to go to her desk for a chat so I could get a better look. The unusual thing is that her breasts had a wide gap between them—enough to make me think that it was the perfect amount of room for me to slide my cock between them. As we talked and she moved around a bit, I got a glimpse of bra and I was able to see almost all of both breasts with just the edge of an areola in one peek.

There was one huge missed opportunity—she bent over to get a drink from a refrigerator that would have exposed all, but her back was facing me and not her front! At least a got a good look at her bunz and legs. I did some online research and she attends amateur belly dancing classes too.

Here are a couple of photos that are NOT her that show a similar view and also what I think she would look like nude—and the cropped photo is actually her in costume.
Attached Thumbnails
dbgap.jpg   beach nude.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 06-21-2017, 04:55 PM

Default Namaste - Yoga and an A cup

Today I opted to go for a yoga class. Besides the calm atmosphere and good stretching, maybe there would be some nice voyeur opportunities. Mhhh yes there was. While checking in for the class other participants slowly came. One girl was already changed wearing a black zipped hoodie. The hoodie did not bring much joy, but as she talked to the teacher checking us in the hoodie was unzipped to reveal a pretty creamy white tank top in a thin fabric. No bra to be seen there, instead two sweet little A cups topped off with perfect little nipples and small areolas, dark, slightly pointy and nearly completely visible through the top.

As I entered the class, it was to my luck that nobody was next to the braless girl and such an opportunity could not be passed upon. Smiling I rolled my mat out and got into positing while trowing some hidden glances at her sweet chest. Throughout the exercises her nipples and breasts were showing beautifully and at times they even got a bit hard pushing extra through the fabric to get attention. I felt more relaxed than ever during that class.

Her top was of the tight but slightly loose kind so when she was on hands and knees her delicate little breasts would hang showing a perfectly shaped cleavage just waiting for a hand to gently caress them. In the final part of the class we went from squatting to hands and knees a few times. I was able to place myself facing her and as she was getting up, the top was gaping more and more till it finally let the breast hang free and exposed a tiny peek to her perfect little dark nipples <3
Old 06-21-2017, 06:27 PM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts

I can tell you about my girlfriend. She is slim blonde girl. She is 22 years old. When i met her first time three years ago I remember that everytime she was wearing too big bras.
When the weather is hot she loves to wear low v-neck tshirts or tank tops.
Last weekend we were in shopping centre with my friend. It was very sunny day so my gf was wearing black shorts and her favourite white tank top. That day she was wearing grey bra. Her bra was really too big and it was easy too see her full boobs.
She has small b-cup tits but all her bras are c,d-cup. I saw that my friend was looking to her boobs sometimes but it wasnt problem for me. He has great view on her puffy nipple many times. I think that many people saw my gf puffy nipples because she was in that clothes in school, shopping centre and bus. Do you saw any puffy nipples because bra was too big ?
Old 07-04-2017, 10:01 AM

Another great downblouse on my sister in law. She came over to pick up the kids, and she was wearing a tank top that showed more than just her collar bone; very unusual for her!

The tank top was actually pretty tight, and her breasts looked rather large, but I knew it was just because she was wearing a stiff bra that was way too big. Her bra that she was wearing was at least a C cup.

But she bent over to pick up something, and there they were, both of her barely-A-cup breasts and dark long nipples in perfect view.

I just find it interesting how her breasts look so large and full when she is standing up, just because of her bra, but she bends over and she really has tiny, droopy A-cups, which are so perfect, but it's not up to me to tell her to show off in her natural state instead. I will just enjoy the views for now!
Old 07-04-2017, 07:29 PM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 145 Posts
Default Two stories

The first occurred when I was maybe 14. I was at my brother's little league baseball game. I was at the concession stand getting something, I do not recall what. Working the window was a gal in the grade ahead of me. She was very flat chested and wearing a halter top. As a part of the transaction, she bent over at the waist to make change out of the till. The top fell away, and there was her little bitty nipple. I nearly swallowed my tongue, as it was the first real live nipple I had ever seen. Unfortunately, though, I never considered her attractive. Still, when you're 14 yo, most of us take what you can get. Still run across her on social media and she's still titless.

The second occurred when I was in college. My family owned a small retail store. One of our employees was a young lady named Lisa. Lisa thought a lot of herself. She really thought she was all that and a bag of chips and it wasn't hard to tell from her arrogant attitude. It was the early 80s, and she was a brunette, of Italian descent, who had "the look" all the time. Nice cute, tight little ass, but no tits, and just average in the face. And a tease. So one day she comes to work braless. You couldn't tell, she made sure to tell us. She was leaning on the counter, messing with the peeling skin of her minimal cleavage, when I got a clear shot of her tit. I suspect it was on purpose and that she was going into her tease act. I said as much, and she denied it, until I mentioned the mole just up and inside of the nipple. She conceded, and got very embarrassed. To Hell with her, the tease. I have no idea where she is today.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:52 PM

I was riding the subway home last summer and at the Chinatown station a young Chinese girl gets on wearing a loose sports top low cut under the arms and no bra. She looked like she didn't have a care in the world. The train wasn't crowded and she sat down and leaned over and her tits just popped right out. She couldn't have been 20 even. But she just smiled as if nothing were happening. I may have been the only one to notice. I thought about trying to pick her up, but decided against it, mostly because I wasn't sure she was even 18, but also because I figured that a 60 year old white guy doesn't have a chance (although I've done pretty well for myself over the last few years.)
Old 07-05-2017, 12:27 PM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts
Default Puffy nippleee

My girlfriend is 22 years old slim blonde girl. When the weather is hot she loves to wear low cut shirts or tank tops. Her all bras are too big. She is thinking that her nipple is not visible. Many times i saw that people were looking to her nipple. In this look she was in high school, bus and other public places with many people so i think that many people had great view on her puffy nipple. What do you think about that? Did you ever seen puffy nipple like this?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1559.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006