Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-29-2018, 02:55 PM

Tim that you for the great stories and pictures of your lovely wife. My wife and I have been swingers for many years now. I was the one that introduced her to swinging. It started out much like your situation, with a close friend that we both felt comfortable with. At first it though I just want to show her off but as I our little game progressed I realized that my ultimate fantasy was to watch him fuck her. When if finally happened I was a little uncomfortable- nervous, jealous but very turned on. It became a regular weekly date until he met someone and is now married. I asked her to read your thread and give me her thoughts. There is a saying in the swinger world that the man shows the woman the door, but the woman is the one who pulls the man through it. Basically what it means it that many married women fantasize about fucking other men but they don't share with the man they love because they do not want to ruin that relationship for fun fucking. Here are her comments from a woman's perspective

The wife is very turned on by their "game" I suspect she is fantasizing about the friend. She is not doing this to please the husband. Women always control the "game" We just want the men to think it is their idea and we do it to please them. I suspect she has already decided she would fuck the friend but only if she is sure her husband is comfortable with it. The friend needs to let her know he is enjoying the show and the pictures and that he wants to see more. He should flirt with her, stroke her thigh, touch her arm, ask if he can untie her top, ask her to remove her panties. However the husband should let her know the friend has already asked him for permission and that husband said he okay with it, but it is up to her how far she goes.

You have a great woman. Life is short. Have fun and enjoy.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 03:19 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by solva193 View Post
“Contrary to what my wife said earlier about not wearing one of her new see through panties in the presence of our friend, she did in fact agree to do just that” i would be interested to know whether you broached the subject of wearing her new panties in front of your friend, and if so how hard you had to push, or whether it was your wife’s idea. Despite what you say about her white panties, she undoubtedly looks far sexier in the see through ones, and I wonder if she is recognising that herself, and perhaps enjoying the teasing more than she will admit.
I am sure my wife knows full well how sexy she looks in those panties. As a matter of fact, we even discussed the fact her pubic hairs are very visible if she wears them, so there is no doubt she knows what she is doing and showing by wearing them in front of our friend in a very short miniskirt. I think she actually liked to wear them last Saturday, since she just bought ‘m and secretly liked to show them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetwon View Post
Tim that you for the great stories and pictures of your lovely wife. My wife and I have been swingers for many years now. I was the one that introduced her to swinging. It started out much like your situation, with a close friend that we both felt comfortable with. At first it though I just want to show her off but as I our little game progressed I realized that my ultimate fantasy was to watch him fuck her. When if finally happened I was a little uncomfortable- nervous, jealous but very turned on. It became a regular weekly date until he met someone and is now married. I asked her to read your thread and give me her thoughts. There is a saying in the swinger world that the man shows the woman the door, but the woman is the one who pulls the man through it. Basically what it means it that many married women fantasize about fucking other men but they don't share with the man they love because they do not want to ruin that relationship for fun fucking. Here are her comments from a woman's perspective

The wife is very turned on by their "game" I suspect she is fantasizing about the friend. She is not doing this to please the husband. Women always control the "game" We just want the men to think it is their idea and we do it to please them. I suspect she has already decided she would fuck the friend but only if she is sure her husband is comfortable with it. The friend needs to let her know he is enjoying the show and the pictures and that he wants to see more. He should flirt with her, stroke her thigh, touch her arm, ask if he can untie her top, ask her to remove her panties. However the husband should let her know the friend has already asked him for permission and that husband said he okay with it, but it is up to her how far she goes.
Thank you for your post and your advice. Very interesting to hear how a woman with experience looks at the situation! My wife and our friend have dated years ago (before she met me), but after a couple of dates she descided she did not want a relationship with him, even though he was more then willing. So I am not 100% sure my wife would actually like to fuck him, since she has had the chance and passed it over.

It is very clear however she is enjoying the shows and pictures. She is more then willing to pose for pictures if I ask her permission to send some, and if our friend visits she will usually happily wear a very short skirt, a loose bikinitop, or her bathrobe with nothing except her panties below it. What puzzles me is why she is so reluctant to go any further. Every two steps forward is followed by one and a half step back. Does your wife have any idea why my wife is on the one hand very excited to be exposed to him, but on the other hand is so reluctant to move even an inch further? Logic would dictate that if she likes it, she would be more then willing to go a little further each time, right? Or is that man’s logic?

Very good idea for our friend to become more involved, and giving him the chance to touch her. I have givin him multiple chances to do so in the past, but he seems too shy to take advantage of a situation if it presents itself. As an exemple, after celebrating New Years Eve I told him (without my wife knowing) he should thank my wife for the nice evening he had. He should use the opportunity to give her a little thank-you-kiss, and brush with his arm/hand over her breasts which were only covered by her bathrobe. So he knew he had my permission and he had the opportunity, but he still didn’t take advantage of it. Afterwards I asked him why he hadn’t brushed his arm against her breasts, and he told me he wanted to but was too shy when the moment came. So him undoing the straps of her bikini or asking her in her face to open her legs and show her panties is definatly a bridge too far for now. That’s why I came up with the idea of playing twister together, but for that to be really erotic my wife needs to be a little more exposed in his presence so our friend will have no choice but to touch her private parts.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 03:21 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Over the past couple of days the weather where we live has been very hot indeed. Normally this time of the year it’s about 22 degrees Centigrade, but over the last days we had temperatures which rose above 30. Because the humidity is also high we usually see some thunderclouds develop during the afternoon, cooling things down a bit.

Yesterday after work my wife had had enough of the high temperatures: she doesn’t like it if it’s this hot. We were sitting on our balcony in order to make use of the somewhat cooler winds, but it wasn’t enough for her and she was still overheating. So I suggested she take of her top clothes, so the wind could cool her down a little.

I took a couple of pictures of her sitting like that, and asked permission to send them to our friend. She did agree to sending the onces which showed only one of her breasts fully exposed, and was even willing to pose in such a way as to let me take pictures which I could send to our friend. You will find the pics I took and send below this post. Since at the same time some thunderclouds were approaching I took a couple of pics of the sky too (but making sure my wife’s breast was also clearly in the picture), and send those to our friend too, asking him if there was bad weather coming his way too. He reacted very favourably to the pictures, and my wife even agreed to open her trousers for him (at my request). It’s the last picture taken on our balcony below this post.

Later that evening we were watching tellie since it was raining outside, and the warmth was still in the house. My wife was still uncomfortable, so at my request she stripped down to her panties. Since it is a normal workingday she wore her regular white once, but at one point I pulled ‘m down a little to expose the top of her pubic hair.

My wife agreed to me sending the last two pictures below this post to our friend, but held firm to her one breast rule. At one point she used her phone to shield one of her beautiful breasts, but it was very clear for our friend she was wearing only panties. Our friend was very complimentary in our chat, and after some time I felt if my wife was wet and aroused. It turned out she was, very much so, so after that we had great sex.

It’s clear she likes being exposed and posing for highly reveiling and sexy photo’s we send to our friend, but somehow she is still guarding her second breast. As a matter of fact she doesn’t mind which one is exposed and which one is covered, as long as one is… Never the less she allowed me to send pictures of her on our couch in which it is very, very clear she was wearing only panties, so that’s progress
Attached Thumbnails
20180529_181913_LI.jpg   20180529_183536_LI.jpg  

20180529_185238_LI.jpg   20180529_185532_LI.jpg  

20180529_185853_LI.jpg   20180529_214627.jpg  

20180529_214737.jpg  
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, anomalous_anon, arnysac, barerider69, bbid, bob_jones, britur, buddy09, Buzz691956, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, collector5757, corally, cufan86, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, greendoor, Havingfunwithus2, headcrash2003, Holden, jellyworm, krushboy07, kuryaki, lankylanky, malty, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhenderson, MrLooker, musicguy201, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, occ9, Omega88, oohay694, Oramac, ozfan, philipmorrisone, Plainlover2002, PoopP, punkdog, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, scannner, schwanmanjim, snakem2000, solva193, squares, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, widowmaker302, winstonfoley1, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic
Old 05-30-2018, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Over the past couple of days the weather where we live has been very hot indeed. Normally this time of the year it’s about 22 degrees Centigrade, but over the last days we had temperatures which rose above 30. Because the humidity is also high we usually see some thunderclouds develop during the afternoon, cooling things down a bit.

Yesterday after work my wife had had enough of the high temperatures: she doesn’t like it if it’s this hot. We were sitting on our balcony in order to make use of the somewhat cooler winds, but it wasn’t enough for her and she was still overheating. So I suggested she take of her top clothes, so the wind could cool her down a little.

I took a couple of pictures of her sitting like that, and asked permission to send them to our friend. She did agree to sending the onces which showed only one of her breasts fully exposed, and was even willing to pose in such a way as to let me take pictures which I could send to our friend. You will find the pics I took and send below this post. Since at the same time some thunderclouds were approaching I took a couple of pics of the sky too (but making sure my wife’s breast was also clearly in the picture), and send those to our friend too, asking him if there was bad weather coming his way too. He reacted very favourably to the pictures, and my wife even agreed to open her trousers for him (at my request). It’s the last picture taken on our balcony below this post.

Later that evening we were watching tellie since it was raining outside, and the warmth was still in the house. My wife was still uncomfortable, so at my request she stripped down to her panties. Since it is a normal workingday she wore her regular white once, but at one point I pulled ‘m down a little to expose the top of her pubic hair.

My wife agreed to me sending the last two pictures below this post to our friend, but held firm to her one breast rule. At one point she used her phone to shield one of her beautiful breasts, but it was very clear for our friend she was wearing only panties. Our friend was very complimentary in our chat, and after some time I felt if my wife was wet and aroused. It turned out she was, very much so, so after that we had great sex.

It’s clear she likes being exposed and posing for highly reveiling and sexy photo’s we send to our friend, but somehow she is still guarding her second breast. As a matter of fact she doesn’t mind which one is exposed and which one is covered, as long as one is… Never the less she allowed me to send pictures of her on our couch in which it is very, very clear she was wearing only panties, so that’s progress

Wonderful Story
The Following User Says Thank You to widowmaker302 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 06:11 AM

Didnt you buy a wifi camera? Have you ever left them alone for a little bit? Ever wonder what they do when your not around? Maybe they are playing you? Maybe he rubs here breast all over playing with her nipples?

Maybe one day he could be there while you run to the store or while you take a shower or go to the bathroom for a little while. Dont make it obvious what your doing, but would be interesting to see what they do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 02:03 PM

Thank you for making our breakfast discussion interest this morning. I will give you her perspective first and then mine at the end.

HER OPINION

He has to remember that he is asking them to cross over a huge wall that has been been through centuries of sexual repression especially of women. What they don't understand it that swinging isn't cheating and it is not wrong. It is about trust and commitment. If you remember when we first started me tried to make rules too, but we learned that it didn't work. We had to learn to trust each other so we could just relax and go with the flow. He is sending them mixed messages. It is first post he makes it clear ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCHING (I had forgotten about that) and now he expects them to feel comfortable. If he is really serious about playing this game is has to let them both know he trust them and that they have a green light to take this as far as they want to. In fact it would really turn him on.

After finding out he is an ex that she never fucked I am 100% sure she does want to fuck him. I see her as a conservative girl ready to breakout of her shell. She bought those panties to put on a show for the friend. She is also allowing him to send pictures of her to him. I can explain the one breast thing either. She is opening flirting with him and he is not reacting. That open robe was a clear invitation and he totally insulted her. Those lacy panites another invitation he ignored. If he does start responding soon she will conclude he is not interested and the game will be over. I would recommend a little white lie. Tell him that the wife is a little hurt that he keep ignoring her clear invitations to undress her and touch her and he keeps ignoring them. She bought a new pair of sex panties just for you and you never even complimented her on them.

MY COMMENTS

Honestly I don't get it. I am shy too but she is sending out a clear signal she is interested. Are you sure your friend is not gay? Maybe you need to push them harder. The next time she is in a robe. Say dear I am sure John would love it wouldn't you John? Invite him to open her robe and to touch them. If he refused then I would conclude he is gay and move on
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 03:33 PM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default Sorry...

I would like to be completely honest: You would like it very much, if your friend touches your great wife, on her breast, on her pussy - and probably more.

I also believe that she would not mind if he touched her everywhere, if only he had some courage. Does not he have eggs in his pants? I would love this dream woman sexually in his place.

She does not have much experience with sex except you and you would benefit if she had fun with another guy.

You did not finally answer the question asked by wetwon: Would you allow her to have sex with another man - here your friend? Would she like it?

The question is not meant to be evil, but since my sweetheart and I opened our relationship, we both benefit from it. And have lost nothing to us before ...

If one of you does not want it, it's a risky game. Be honest, talk about it, and if this great wonderful hot woman really wants it, she'll get your friend to sleep with her - then the game will end up there!

Ask her if she wants to sleep with him, tell him that if he would like to have sex with her, then everything goes his beautiful hot way.

Sometimes in the future... This girl is worth to have so much fun she wants... And you, dear Tim, too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 03:46 PM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default By the Way...

The last two pictures - such a nice woman, so hot, so horny, so sweet, so gently! Nearly every man would desire her! (Me too). If your friend doesn't want her, give her another man who that you would show her (and more)...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 03:52 PM

Well said Menocra. That is what I don't get. I could understand if there was something about Tim's wife that make her unattractive but there isn't. If fact she is very attractive and what makes her even hotter is she is willing to play this game and allow Tim to send nude picture of her to him. I just don't get it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 07:38 AM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 58 Posts
Smile We love the gentle nature to this thread

Firstly tim81, thank you for sharing your journey with us. We both find it delightfully teasing and intriguing to see what happens next.

Please continue with your updates and ensure you only take things as far as your wife, friend and yourself want to go. All three of you need to be comfortable with the shyest amongst you determining how far and when this is. Ignore any of the prodding from any of us in the gallery.

Thank you again adding your adventures to the forums.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Havingfunwithus2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife