Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2018, 11:33 PM

Default Wrap dresses

Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceistasty View Post
Last month, my wife and I went on a double date with some other married friends. I was in the middle of a particularly busy period at work, so to incentivize me she wore some a wrap dress and some extremely risque lingerie underneath. Midway through the dinner, she went to the bathroom and palmed me her panties on the way back. None of this is particular out of the ordinary- where it really popped off was the car ride home. I got her to unwrap her dress and pop her tits out while were driving. I started out caressing her thighs, but eventually my fingers ended up playing with her clit- she was sopping wet. By the end of it, I got her to start playing with herself and made her walk naked from our detached garage through the backyard to our rear porch. She's not an exhibitionist, herself- she's nominally a very strong willed and decisive person- but she gets off on being controlled and dominated sexually.

We determined that next time, she'd have to bring herself to completion or she would have to walk around the house and to the front door naked. Well, last night was 'next time'.

She wore another wrap dress- the most risque one in her wardrobe. She's not big on showing cleavage, but this one comes down in a deep and round V- ending just below the sternum. There's no way a bra can be worn with this dress, so seeing the curve of her breasts while out in public was fantastic. If her posture was just right, you could see her nipple from the side. We finish our main course and I order her off to the bathroom to take off her panties. We order dessert but we're both getting too turned on, so we get a few bites in and then order it to go. I head off to the car and put a towel down on the seat (lessons learned from last time)- she pops into the bathroom and meets me there a few minutes later. I refuse to let her into the car till she flashes me her breasts, she grumbles but shyly parts her dress just enough.

We're on the road- she's a bit nervous. She's closing her eyes and a bit slumped in the seat. She unwraps her dress- she is sopping wet at this point. She closes her eyes and begins to gently rub herself. She remarks that it "feels like I'm hitting every red light" but that's the nature of city traffic. She gets more and more into it, I reach over periodically to play with her nipples and rub her inner thigh. We're within 10 minutes of home, when she suddenly props her leg up on the side of the door and really gets into it. There's a mile long home stretch before we turn onto her street when she orgasms. I promise to go down on her as long as she wants when we get inside. We get home and I start ferrying bags in before I make her take off her coat and what's left of her dress in the backyard. We get inside and have some fantastic sex and then settle into relaxation mode.

She's been remarking that "she's gotta stop wearing dry-clean only stuff with no panties" all morning.

Love those types of dresses
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to user5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogergo4 View Post
Got the wife to dance at a amateur hour strip club in N. Las Vegas years ago, completely naked, will never forget.
We need the full story man!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 08:44 AM

Thanked 5,148 Times in 360 Posts
Default Last Friday

Mrs. Wilhelm's company Christmas party was at her boss's house. We had just planned on dropping in and then leaving. My wife hadn't had mucy to eat, and the booze hit her fast. Her boss is a total MILF and was also hammered and was hitting on her. The wife wanted to stay. For every half hour she wanted to stay, I made the wife go in her boss's bathroom and send me pics of her boobs and her pussy and rubbing herself. Eventually when we left I made her pay me with a boob shot in the ca on the road. When we got home I was rock hard. She flashed me again in the yard in full view of our neighbors. I got her upstairs and over the bed. I pumped a day's worth of sexual frustration into her with my thumb in her ass. The thick load ran out of her. Got that on video
Old 12-24-2018, 01:59 AM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts

Myself and some close business partners hosted an event on the rim of downtown several years ago. A total of maybe 75 guests, loud music, patio, and an open bar. Late night, perhaps midnight, I convinced my then girlfriend to climb up the buildings latter (only 3 flights) to see the roof top view. People who knew about the latter/rooftop were making there way up there randomly throughout the evening, but we were up there alone once we climbed up. We remained up there a good 10 minutes admiring the view and looking down at our guests.
We flirted around and kissed for a bit before I decided to move my hand up her dress and pull her thong off and placed it in my pocket. I then bent her over one of the buildings ac units facing the latter and plowed into her from behind for several minutes. Under the night sky and in the area of downtown and with so many people below the roof downtown was amazing. We stopped and I pulled her over to the rooftops ledge where I then sat with my arms at each side to hold my balance as she started sucking me off while squatting down-it was a roof top, so her knees would have been destroyed. I could tell she was nervous at being caught up there, so I assured her I was keeping an eye on the latter area for anyone who may climb up.

A few minutes later, my blurred vision noticed the top of a guys head at the top of the latter, just high enough to see over the ledge watching us. I had no idea who it was. I immediately asked her to stop and she quickly said “why?!” I asked her to stand up and bend straight over to suck me because I was close to finish. She continued and I made sure to reach back and pull up her dress to expose her ass out to whoever it was watching.
A few minutes later I finished and our mystery guest then vanished from view.

We made our way back down and left within a few minutes. I never found out who was watching but I have got her to do a lot of risky/fun things without her having a care in the world, and sometimes, without her knowing
Old 12-25-2018, 10:35 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default While on holidays in China

I brought a female acquaintance of mine to Shenzhen China as my translator. She was great at translating Mandarin to English for me. We were down in China for a week. During that week I paid for a suite at the Marriott for us to share as well I paid for all food and transportation for her. My benefit from her was that she let me fuck her at least once every day during our trip. On the last day we were sitting on the balcony (5' x 30') and I told her I wanted her to give me a blow job on the balcony before we fucked. Without hesitation she undid my shorts and started to rub my cock hard before she swallowed my cock.
In hind sight I should have asked her to fuck me on the balcony.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2385.JPG   IMG_2386.JPG  

180522 0018DSC_0018.JPG  
Old 12-28-2018, 11:23 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default You can show him the pics if you would like.

One of our wedding presents was a Polaroid camera. Of course it took a lot of convincing, but I talked my bride into letting me take some nudes of her. At first they were bare boobs only, but if she had a few glasses of wine, I got a few spread legs and labia photos. The condition was that they went into a locked box and she hid the key.

This friend of mine, Aaron, used to stop by to watch football games, my wife like him because he always paid her compliments and told me how lucky I was to get her. One night our college team was pulling a huge upset and we got pretty drunk, even my wife had a few real drinks. Aaron had a habit of starting out on the sofa and as the game went along he would end up sitting on the floor in front of the TV. My wife would tell him to get back on the sofa so she could see the TV, that night I said "he likes to sit on the floor so he can see up your short skirts".

Aaron laughed, my wife blushed and pulled her skirt down a little, but she was drunk so it kept hiking up, Aaron was making a game of looking back, saying he could see pink or something. I figured if my wife didn't like it she would go change. Then I said "Aaron behave, if she wants you to see anything she has a secret stash of hot Polaroids she would show you".

Of course Aaron started asking about the pics, I told how hot they were, my wife finally said "if you don't stop telling him our secret, I'm going to show them to him".

All I said was they were her pics, she could show them to whoever she pleased. Aaron was begging now, telling my wife how beautiful she was and he would never tell anyone. I was shocked to see her go get the box. She sat there making him promise not to tell anyone, not to touch them, he could only see the ones she choose. She showed him all but the ones with her spreading her labia, but he saw a lot of her completely nude.

The next day she woke me up asking me to please tell her she didn't show Aaron those pics. All I could do was tell her how hot she looked. But she had a hard time facing him the next time he came over. I saw that box when we moved years later, my wife had lost the key, so I smashed it open. Of course the Polaroids had faded to the point you could not make out what the were.
Old 02-13-2019, 04:41 PM

Thanked 9,969 Times in 516 Posts
Default Public Flashing

I've gotten my wife to flash in public pretty much at will. All I have to do is ask, and she'll usually go for it. She loves the thrill. I just posted a few photos into an old thread for Retail Flashing:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...65#post2720465

We have many more of her flashing at restaurants, public beaches, etc... I'll start posting them somewhere here
Old 02-14-2019, 09:59 AM

Thanked 1,054 Times in 55 Posts
Default Orgasm on a plane

On a trip back from Mardi Gras once we were seated early on the flight back. I laid down with my head in her lap, reached up under and made her cum while everyone was passing by to get to their seats. Probably 200 people walked by her while she was getting off quietly.
Old 02-14-2019, 04:01 PM

Thanked 7,894 Times in 508 Posts
Default Only a Couple of things

Fucked in an innertube while floating at Daytona beach.
Fucked in a room shared with my kids in Rome.
Bent her over in my parents basement, fucked until I pulled out and sprayed the floor.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2019, 01:20 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default Photo shoot

This happened early in our marriage, but still is hot when I think about it.

We went up to the Poconos for a long weekend, to one of the resorts they advertised as places for couples to get away and connect. This was early 90’s, so before the days of digital photography.

At the night shows, the MC would make jokes about all the newlyweds and other couples having fun. He said that they had a photographer on staff that was discreet and could do boudoir photos that were classy, or maybe not classy. But you could also have them develop ones you took there since a lot of local places still wouldn’t do nude photos. The first night I kidded my wife we should take some pics and have them develop them. She just laughed.

Anyway, the second night, I asked her about it again, and she must have been tipsy because she said she thought I was gong to suggest we hire the photographer. Intrigued, I asked her what she would say if I wanted to. I was shocked when she said OK. Anyway, I went and reserved the guy for later, and we enjoyed the rest of the show.

We went back to our room about 30 minutes before he was scheduled to arrive and opened a bottle of champagne to keep our buzz going - and so she wouldn’t chicken out. The guy arrived, told us he was discreet, and how it worked. He took shots of her in lingerie on sexy poses, and then less and less until nude. She said no fair, I had too also, so I joined her. He took some pics in sexy poses, and I have to say it was really erotic. She seemed to enjoy it too. I said to the guy “do you ever...” before I could finish the sentence he told me that he did take pictures of couples having sex.

It didn’t take much convincing, between the champagne and the early excitement. Next thing, we are going at it while he is snapping pictures, switching up positions. Wow. It was incredible being watched while we did it. I have to say my mind was wondering, you know. The thrill, and the drinking, I blurt out “you want him to take you too?” My sweet wife, overcame, moans yes, she did. Good for us (at the time) the guy is a true professional and says no he doesn’t do that, and he gets asked a lot. But if it helps us, we can keep talking about it. Well, we both did talk about it until we had our orgasms. Thanked the guy as he left, and cleaned up.

We picked up our photos the next day, wow, they were incredible. We talked about the topic of him fucking her and we both agreed it was just a fantasy and didn’t really mean it. Fast forward 25+ years, I don’t know where we lost those pictures, some moving guy must have pinched them in one of our 3 moves.

Can’t believe I got her to do nude photos and sex photos with a stranger that early in our marriage. I still get excited thinking of that night, and how I would have let that guy fuck her. If it happened now, we both would let it happen.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s