Login
or
Register

Old 07-24-2017, 10:38 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Wendy's Flash[/URL]
Damn nice tits! I have to start spending more time at Wendy's!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 09:09 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Intentional Nip Slip at the Beach

My wife [46] and I were at the beach this weekend. It was packed! I dared her to "fake" a nip slip with her tiny bikini top. She had no problem following through. She got more than a few stares, both men and women, but no one said a word.

Intentional Nip Slip
Old 08-02-2017, 12:23 PM

Thanked 14,068 Times in 459 Posts

I talked my wife into sharing herself a few years ago(posted it here actually a while back) and it has been going strong ever since.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:57 PM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts

Last night, my wife and I started making out on the couch. She was trying to get work done, and I make it a challenge to distract her. We were in front of a huge picture window, and the curtains were open. It was starting to get dark, and I knew the new-ish neighbors were out front doing some planting, in denial that it was getting too dark out.

My wife had no issue making out in front of the window, but then I put her arms up and started lifting her shirt off. She knew the neighbors were out there, and she told me to close the curtain. I reminded her that she talks about wanting to be more daring, and she said fine and sat on the couch in her bra in front of the window while I kissed her in various places.

I unhooked her bra, and she slid down onto the couch quickly so that the neighbors could see me but not her. Even though it was dusk as we had the living room light on, I would take side-glances out the window, and the husband was definitely trying to look at us. The wife seemed oblivious.

My wife was topless on the couch now, but flat on the couch on her back, out of view. She told me to close the curtains so we could have sex on the couch, but I said what fun is that? I asked her why she didn't care if we had sex up in our bedroom sometimes with the curtains open, so why not now, and she didn't have an answer (I am pretty sure it's because it's ambiguous from our bedroom as to who might be able to see and if anyone is ever looking anyway, but being in front of the windows with the neighbors 20 feet away is much more tangible).

She said she really wanted to get me inside her, so I said meet me upstairs, and I got off her and took her shirt and bra with me.

She turned white as a ghost. She said, "What do I do?" I said, "Well, if you come here with your hands over your boobs, then you acknowledge that they can see you, but if you come over here casually and uncovered, then it seems as though you are truly unaware that they can see anything." My wife definitely understood what I was saying.

So, my wife got up and walked towards the stairs, totally uncovered. I was sure to be able to see the neighbors from another window, and both the husband and wife saw my wife walk across the room topless, and they saw at least one full breast, completely uncovered.

The neighbor wife grabbed her husband's arm while they both watched my wife walk all the way across the room, and they kept staring into the window completely still even after my wife was totally gone.

We got upstairs and my wife said her typical, "I can't believe I just did that." I reminded her that she has flashed about 10 people in the past year alone (I've posted about every single time here, I think), so why is this different?

She said, "I dunno," and closed the bedroom curtains. (The neighbors wouldn't have been able to see her at that moment, unfortunately.) Anyway, we had amazing sex last night and this morning because of it!

So innocent, yet such a turn on I wish I could tell the story better so you all could feel what I was feeling.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:10 PM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
The neighbor wife grabbed her husband's arm while they both watched my wife walk all the way across the room, and they kept staring into the window completely still even after my wife was totally gone.
Now you'll have to pay attention in case they decide to return the favor!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 05:06 PM

Thanked 5,750 Times in 491 Posts
Smile Massage update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
We often visit the Oregon coast and rent a beach house there for a week. Last year, I found a guy willing to give my wife a sensual massage. She knew nothing about it. I had just told her I had ordered a private masseur to come over and give her a good massage. Things were progressing nicely and she enjoyed everything, including his massaging of her breasts which turned her nipples hard as rocks. She was slick with oil. She was laying there softly moaning. Then, he worked his way down her belly and hips. Her toes curled. Everything was so fucking sexy and hot!... up to the minute he started slipping down her panties. She grabbed at them and was too reluctant to proceed further. DAMN!!! I had a raging hard on and so did he!! He was wearing a pair of those string tied hospital surgery pants. When he was massaging her, I saw the huge hard on he had!! it had to be 8+ inches!! He finished massaging her legs and thighs. But, that was the end of that.
I paid him a $100, and privately apologized. He was cool about it and told me he had no problem with her reluctance. We kept in touch via texting, often sending him pics of her for fun.
Well, after he left, my wife and I had fantastic sex. I hadn't seen her that turned of for a long time! She was sopping wet and came about three times!!
Afterward, we sat on the deck and chatted about the evening massage. I told her how fucking hot it was watching another man touch her and how horny I got. She admitted that she was extremely excited, had felt his hard penis rub against her arm, how large it felt, and wanted to let him to continue, but was scared I would get upset. I asked her if she wanted to have him fuck her and she finally admitted she did! When I told her how I would have loved to see that, we both laughed about the missed opportunity. Well, needless to say, we ran back in and fucked again!! LOL
We have also talked about this several times since. We both get hot over it.

Well, guess what?! We are heading back there again in August. I got hold of the same masseur and set an evening up with him. My wife knows this time. She asked me how far I would let the masseur go. I told her as far as she wished, that it was all up to her and that I would love to see her take his big cock into her. She just smiled and winked at me! My imagination is going crazy wanting to see that big dick in her and watching her cum for him. ...and me!! I love to watch her cum!! WOW!
OMG! I can hardly wait till next month!!! I'm hard now!!!
Well, we are ready to go!!! Just another 5 days and we head to the Oregon coast again. This time she is prepared for the fun. She even had me wax her for that special occasion!!! Here are a couple of pics of her ready for her massage. Stay tuned for how it turns out!! :-)
Attached Thumbnails
20170806_081917.jpg   20170806_082156.jpg  

Old 08-07-2017, 07:10 AM

Default Wax

Nice wax job! Ready to hear the story of the vacation.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 02:23 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Not sure if I posted this already or not, but anyway I will go ahead and tell it in case I didn't. When with my second wife on a camping trip, I talked her into letting a guy rub her pussy thru her panties while she was topless sucking me in our tent. Me and him hit off fishing with one another, his camp site was across from ours. But unfournately he wanted to do more, which she had made it clear there would be nothing more. I ended up having to toss him out of our tent. The next morning when we got up, we seen he had broke camp and left.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:41 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

I'm not sure if I posted this before either. Just before my wife hit 40, I mentioned a few times to her that she was very sexy and she should consider boudoir pics before time takes it's toll. I marked in the yellow pages, I told you this was a long time ago, the photographers who did that type of photography. All she said was maybe she would give it to me as an anniversary present.

I put it in the back of my mind, but sure enough, on our anniversary she gave me an album full of sexy pics, some bare breasted, some bare behind, all very sexy. I loved it because it highlighted her sexy side. I asked her which photog she used, since I didn't see it marked on the pics, she said "I let Rich do them, he has all that camera equipment, his pictures always look great and it was a lot cheaper than a studio".

My jaw hit the floor, Rich is an old friend of mine, he's on wife #4, "you let Rich see you naked?"

"He was very professional about it, he never did anything inappropriate, and I think the pic speak for themselves."

It took me a while process that.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
My lady has done this she managed about five, before turning around and trotting (she can't really run in heels!) back to our room.

The other time, she actually did leave the room completely in the buff! This time however, she flat out refused to take her hand off the outside of our room door, let alone walk along the corridor!

Some day, maybe I'll convince her to do both. :-)
I find it terribly sexy, she over came her fear enough to step out of the room even if she could not leave the door. I love a women that will fight her fears doing something sexy.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5