Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-23-2018, 11:39 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Sunday morn

Mrs. Grits here,

Sunday morning waking up in a hotel downtown w/o hubby.???.... hes home w/ his female "select" friend...

I woke up w/ 2 "select" friends on either side of me on the king size bed... hubby and I decided to try separate private time w/ "select friends... he s w/ one,,, I m w/ two... lol.... I never stayed in a hotel w/ select friends before... but it was fun doing it this way... They got to have sex in front of the window (3rd fl) a lot.. they really liked it with my hands against the glass w/ then taking turns from behind.... we got here @7pm and we were all fucking until 4 am.... I called hubby at midnight and told him what a little naughty wife I was being w/ 2 cocks all night …. he asked if I was making the guys happy??.. I told him my pussy was full of their cm so I quess so...lol

Upon arrival, I made them pick me up seductively as if I was a stranger to them @ the hotel bar in front of the business men guests... everyone was watching, and when we walked out toward the elevator to go to the room, the businessmen were watching w/ very erotic thoughts...lol... just teasing them was fun... At the room we all laughed about it... then I took off my dress revealing black stockings and white garters & heels, and sliky satin bikini panties..... they were taking turns fucking me like a hotel wh*r* all night...I tod them to continue the play role from picking me up at the bar, and to treat me like a hotel bar pick-up babe.... they did, and I played the role too... wh*r*y dirty talk was flowing all night....I let them play rough and use me hard... I liked it!!!! especially the hair pulling control..

By 4am, I had cum on my stockings, cum on my tits, and cum in my holes from them using me... we all fell asleep together exhausted.... When we woke up @ 8am, they climbed onto my body and started fucking me again from behind while I layed flat on the bed .. they both exploded in my pussy (again) and got up on my knees and I sucked their cocks clean … their cum was running out onto the floor.... they took a shower and we kissed goodbye... I put on my dress and went home cum full to hubby.... upon arrival 15 min later, I walked into the bedroom and he was still w/ his "select" girlfriend... I dropped my dress and told him in front of her, "look what those guys did to me"...… then his girlfriend stood up and told me, "look what your husband did to me"...as I watched his cum running down her inner thigh......then us girls started kissing and feeling each others messy pussys, and got into a 69 position until we both had orgasms.... then hubby started fucking me missionary and talking dirty about how wet lubed I was, as his girlfriend got behind him pushing his butt into me... then she got on my face w/ hubbys cum, and they were kissing while using me as their sex toy.... she was telling him to "give your wife what you gave me all night".. and he pumped his magnum load in my pussy.....
We all collapsed on the bed and fell asleep for a couple of hours... I got up a while ago to shower, but they are still sleeping.... separate "select" friends fun was really good, so I think we'll try it again sometime.

Old 09-30-2018, 07:17 AM

Default Cape May County NJ-Sharing Wife,Humiliate Me

Careful what you wish for.Years of wanting to be cucked,and wanting to watch my wife with many men bwc,bbcs.My wish finally came threw years ago,and now my wife has been wife shared so much she cant feel my little clit dick anymore.she only has her bulls fill her holes up.As I sit in the corner I wanted so much and play with my little clit dick like a little sissy boy.My only job is to find young big bulls to please her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to capemaynj For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 08:33 PM

Default capmay

We're not wishing for anything..

We're not in that situation... we've been swingers since before marriage, and have a healthy lifestyle.... I;m not bi, and I;m NOT a sissy... its strictly entertainment with in our lifestyle...
Also, she and I are extremely happy with each other body... its just fun & games & a little variety for us... and we're strictly- bwc…
she has no desire for other types & have have NO need to see her with any other types.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:13 PM

Default Titans

Yeah !!!! TITANS !!!!!! Win again!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2018, 07:26 PM

Thanked 5,390 Times in 170 Posts
Default Titans Win

Ms. Grits,

What is the chance of seeing you in a Titan's jersey? Preferably with heels and nothing else?

8====>
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2018, 08:44 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
Ms. Grits,

What is the chance of seeing you in a Titan's jersey? Preferably with heels and nothing else?

8====>
I would like to see this too!!
Old 10-02-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Ms. Grits,

8====>

You know??…. I really don't have one???!!.... We are more into college football, ie: Alabama & Pitt, & West Point (hubby was Army Capt. instructer @ the Point) our almamaters…… Titans are our home Pro team now, and you always root for your home team....YEAH!!! TEAM !!!

I'll try to find a cheap jersey... I don't want to spend $80 on the good ones.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:47 PM

Default Mini

Had a Mini-Swing Weekend w/ 2 other "swing "Group couples....

Just got back from a little Mini- Swing weekend close to home... 3 couples, from our "Swing" Group who live locally... we all got together at a local hotel for the weekend, FFRI/Sat/ Sun.. 2 nights.... All arrived Fri. nite for dinner downtown, and some night clubbing.. The wive were well dressed for fun in their clubwear.. my wife wore her Blue shiny tight club dress & heels..(.I showed her in it a couple of pages back where she is holding her gun.)… the other wives wore short dress sexy too...…

After the clubbing scene downtown, it was back to the hotel for fun... everyone agreed on a all night KeyParty… we seem to do that a lot because everyone likes it.. the guys pick a room key and spends the night w/ that wife till morning.....you never know who you'll get... we did this over the summer twice w/ good fun times w/ different couples,, so this weekend was all different too.

I picked "D"s room key... nice wife, 5'5", blondie w/ 36Ds... slender but not skinny..... Us guys left the hotel lobby to go the picked wives for the night... upon arrival, "D" answered the door still wearing her clubbing dress & heels... she wanted to be seduced, NOT just jump in bed.... so we stood by the big hotel window and had wine together and talked some, then moved to the couch and talked more... I was complimenting her about her dress and how sexy it was, telling her I saw a few guys at the clubs looking at her... she liked that.... she turned toward me and unbuttoned my shirt some, and reached inside my shirt caressing my nipples and pecks while sipping wine telling me how much she was glad I picked her key..... OK!!!!

With that we began kissing , and caressing each other through our cloths, and started undressing each other while sitting on the couch like teenagers fumbling trying to find the zippers and buttons???... it was fun....

She stood up and dropped her dress to the floor revealing what she was wearing underneath, in RED, a shelf-bra & garter w/ white stockings w/ no panties, & heels... as she stood over me on the couch, it was erotic looking up at this statuesque beauity…. I got up and undressed, and we embraced and kissed and fondled each other by the window, (which was next to the couch)…. she dropped to suck me hard, and then stood and put her hands against the window arching her back and butt inviting me to slide in doggy... I did, and slowly fucked her like that at the window until she orgasmed grinding her butt into my cock... she told me to sit on the couch, and she climbed onto my face standing on the couch cushions as I buried my face and tongue in her pussy until she orgasmed again... she is a loud moaner!!!...….. she then slid down onto my lap and impaling herself on my stiff cock... we kissed a lot, and her 36Ds nipples were hard and in my face to lick and nibble on... her shelf bra really held those babys up and straight!!…………. she started riding me slow, and then got excited and started riding me hard in long strokes bouncing her boobs in my face while caressing my chest and pecks driving me crazy... She was telling me how she was feeling my cock all the way up her pussy,,, and asked if I could feel her contracting her pussy muscles around my cock... she kept riding me in such a sensual manner!!!... I loved it... I was holding back cumming, and she had another orgasm fucking me like that.... then she said , "its your turn now".. and she continued her sensual ways riding my cock until I had a magical explosive orgasm filling her pussy w/ sperm.. she orgasmed again feeling my hot sperm squirting inside her!!….. WOW!!!! we just sat impaled like that for 5 mins enjoying the moment together as she kept contracting her pussy muscles milking my cock, and feeling me throb inside her...

After a recharge and more wine.... she wanted to fuck doggy again in front of the window... then we moved to the bed, and were caressing each others body laying next to each other w/ our legs w****d around each others body.... I rolled over on top of her missionary, and she spread her high heeled legs for me and I plunged into her pussy in long strokes as she sucked my nipples and talked sweet nothing to me as we fucked....I liked looking back and seeing her high heels waving around in the air helplessly... very erotic....
She turned me over and got on top and started riding me bouncing her big tits for my pleasure to watch... I think she was now working on her 12th???? orgasm...lol.... this wife is a non-stop orgasm machine..... she told me to cum!!!... I mean she was telling me how she wants to feel my throbbing cock explode sperm into her pussy... she had a way w/ erotic kitten talk that turned me on big time.... I gave her what she wanted and it sent her into another orgasm feeling my hot sperm flooding her pussy. Again she sat on my cock for 5 mins enjoying the impaled feeling together.

We fucked and sucked all night till 4am... when she took a mouthload from me I asked her to dribble it onto her nipples.... she did it in a VERY erotic way that was hot!!! As she sat up on the bed, looking at her was seeing my sperm running out of her pussy onto her stockings, and dripping off her nipples... I told her she looked sexy sperm filled!!.. and she looked down onto herself, and said, " I always like the feeling of being full of another mans sperm"..."it makes me feel sl*tty …

We slept together until 9am, and had one last fuck session before all the husbands went back to their own rooms and wife at 10am... she stayed in her sexy underwear for her hubby to see when her returned...>>> seems like all the wives like showing their hubbys what went on w/o them???!!..... ----------------
I went back to my room, (I knew who the wife was with), and she too was still dressed in her pink babydoll & heels that she fucked in all night …. we kissed, and I reached under her nighty and felt her sperm full pussy w/ my finger... she said to me looking me right in the eyes, .. " I was a very naughty wife last night".... I replied that I was a very naughty husband last night too!!…. we laughed, and got on the bed and I fucked her missionary feeling a lot of sperm lube as I slid into her pussy... she asked if I could feel his sperm, and told me, "he gave me ALOT of sperm last night",,,, I told her, "I gave "D" a lot of sperm last night too, and I may not have enough left for YOU!!??!!" ... She looked shocked, and told me I BETTER HAVE ENOUGH FOR HER!!!.... I did, and when I was ready I put it in her mouth and asked her is that enough... lol.. she smiled and sat up and dribbled it onto her nighty top & nipples.

That was Friday nights Keyparty……Sat nite was group sex stuff w/ all 3 couples. The wives pre- arranged & agreed on "Back-to-School" theme outfits.....

Do you guys want to hear about Sat. nite????? >>>>from the wife or me??

Last edited by GRITS; 10-07-2018 at 11:01 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 10:38 PM

Thanked 5,390 Times in 170 Posts
Default Since no one else has responded

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post

Do you guys want to hear about Sat. nite????? >>>>from the wife or me??

Do we have to choose? I would love to hear what you both have to say. Each of you has a different "perspective" or at least a different point of "view"

I would also love to hear what happened to her on Friday night as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Do we have to choose? I would love to hear what you both have to say. Each of you has a different "perspective" or at least a different point of "view"

I would also love to hear what happened to her on Friday night as well.
Of course we would love to hear. If we need to only choose one ( hopefully not) then lets hear Mrs. Grits version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Thanks....you should know,, we don't take a lot of pics.. we carry flip phones, not I phones, because its just less annoying to stay away from Facebook, twitter, etc, etc...folks should try it, quite calming.......……….. We take pics , as we do, and use them as examples, such as what I wear, or places we've been, etc....
Our adventures are real, and we have them for fun times in life, so we tend not taking a lot of pics to remember the moments...we just enjoy them...

below pic is what I'll be wearing Sat. @ the swing club...
How was the swing club ?

Last edited by Turtle; 10-09-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within a few minutes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s