Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2018, 05:01 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Professional Therapist.....part 2

I visited this therapist for almost 7 years and always looked forward to going. She was always professional but did what was necessary to address my medical needs. For many years, she never touched my sex although I was nude on the table every visit and 80% of the time I was erect, pointing to the ceiling. The other two ladies came in and out every time I was there, and always looked, sometimes joking about my obvious condition. The assistant told me she was concerned that my cock was not getting enough attention at home. I explained my wife worked and traveled some and was gone for a week or more regularly. They all agreed that explained it, but it was an obvious point of discussion almost every visit. I was glad I was presenting my best side but worried that I was becoming an exhibitionist getting off on them seeing me naked.

On days that I did not "rise to the occasion" they would kid me and ask if I was ok. I was a bit embarrassed because they had come to believe (I think) that the erection was a reflection of how attractive they were---and truthfully they were very attractive. The bookkeeper/receptionist began to learn about physical therapy and hoped eventually to take classes. She was married but separated from her husband but looked great and wore tight sweaters. One evening she and the PT assistant did my appointment because my therapist was somewhere on vacation. They did a great job, helped largely by both "accidentally" touching me where my therapist never did. I was so pleased--it was like a fantasy come true, and I probably moaned and my cock twitched in approval. Neither seemed to pay attention that they had touched me so lightly. At the end of the session, the assistant left and the receptionist stayed with me and used a towel to wipe off any left over the vitamin oil. She had me sit on the table with my back to the door while she wiped me with a towel and without warning she grabbed my cock between my thighs and started pumping with a very oiled hand. She whispered that she knew I needed release but that the assistant would be furious if she knew that she was touching me. That was why my back was to the door in case she came back. I was enjoying myself greatly when we heard the other girl say goodnight and the door closed to the office. The receptionist/bookkeeper said " great, now we can relax". She had me lay back on the table, and she took off her sweater but not her bra. They looked great but she said she would be uncomfortable undressing further. She moved to the other side of the table so she could work my cock with her right hand and toy with my balls with her left. I was really happy, and surprisingly quickly, I knew I would be spewing soon. I warned her and she put the towel down on my belly and chest and pointed my cock that way. It felt so good. Remember, by then I had been rock hard for almost 90 minutes.

As I cleaned up and she washed her hands, I asked what would have happened it the other girl was still here and I had come from her pumping me sitting up. She grinned and said "I guess I would have had to catch it in my mouth rather than make a mess". I was speechless. As we walked out, she told me not to expect anything like this again except maybe when the therapist was NOT there. The therapist, her boss, had told them if she sensed ANY sexual activity or just touching, she would fire them that minute.

Turns out, that did not apply to the therapist herself.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:35 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts

Can we presume from the last sentence that here is more?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 09:01 AM

Thanked 5,719 Times in 428 Posts

Let us hope so!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 12:52 PM

Default My Physical Therapist....

I continued to see this Therapist for many years, truthfully continuing after the injuries had healed. Every visit was like seeing a shrink because we could talk about anything and I learned about all the ladies' families. I felt it was worth the $140 each week or so, although it got up to $190 in the later years. We talked at length about my marriage and occasionally our sex life, vacations and sex, and using my wife's Sybian. The girls wanted me to bring it to the office but I thought the therapist would object and my wife would be very suspicious.

Some background: the offices were on the second floor of a small 4 story medical building, adjacent to a small strip shopping center (7-11, donut shop, Taco Belle) and that, in turn, was across the street from a regional shopping mall. It was a high traffic street and lots of people were around and in the building most of the day.

The room that I used almost every time was almost square with the therapy table in the middle with the ability to go up or down, and it had a mechanism to raise the upper third under your head, which made me more comfortable except when laying on my stomach. To the east side of the room(closest to my head when I was on the table) was a window overlooking the parking area and the 7-11 convenience store. The south wall had a 5 foot tall horizontal file cabinet and a door to the hallway. The west wall just had some art, a small mirror and a chair. The north wall had a door into a room with her assorted exercise equipment, therapy chairs. lifting bars, weights and some other things a therapist might recommend. She often had patients or sometimes friends come use the exercise room because their being there did not interfere with her patient appointments. Further up that side was the rolling round stool the therapist used when she could sit, although she was usually standing when working on me. She had a shelved table there with a phone, towels and an assortment of her creams and oils. A rolling coat rack was in the corner. I asked to go there for my appointments after work; my appointments were almost always at 6pm, her last each day. She opened at 11am, I think. Most of the time I was there, her staff were in attendance but over the years both staff members left and were replaced, the therapy assistant was now a younger (mid-twenties girl) and the receptionist/ bookkeeper was maybe 55 and lived alone, widowed. She was also open irregular hours on Saturday, if needed.

On the rare occasion I had a daytime appointment, the place was hopping. She would have a person or two in the waiting room, three to five in the exercise room, and while she had a patient in one room, the assistant would sometimes do simple massage routines on another patient, before the therapist would come in to finish the hour long session. I didn't like daytime visits because they were much stricter on using towels for modestly and we could not be as free with our discussions, and the staff did not come into my room as often.

Honest, there is a reason for all this detail.

For example, I cannot count how many times the door to the exercise room would open unexpectedly and it was a lady patient or friend that was utilizing the exercise equipment. Seeing me naked on the table, most often with me standing at attention, they would stare, blush and back-out. The therapist would go and ask what they needed, and explain the need for my nudity. She explained to many that my erection was normal when she was working sensitive areas, and not sexual in any way. Seven, no kidding, of her lady friends who often visited the exercise room late in the day just became regular visitors and we would leave the door open so the therapist and her friend or friends could talk. They came into my room often and sometimes sat in the chair for visits while the therapist worked on me. I never knew who would be in my room. A few times, these ladies brought friends of theirs to exercise and would come into my room and ask my therapist and I would be uncomfortable if their friends came in too. I became a popular visit with some. On one occasion, with me naked on the table, one of our regulars and a good friend of our therapist brought one of her friends who happened to be a nice lady from my work a job or two ago. She blushed but did not stop staring at my cock. It was like she had never seen one before. The therapist had told the regulars that if they brought someone new and thought they would come into my room, it was their responsibility to warn them of my being naked and probably erect. It was always fun for me when two or more ladies of all ages came in. I would apologize and offer to cover up, and they were always telling me not to bother, they knew what to expect and it wasn't a big thing. I knew what they meant, but truthfully my cock could not be more average. It rests at almost 3 inches, almost hidden by my untrimmed fur, but it can grow very quickly to a brisk 6 inches with a fierce looking dome and pre-come almost always requiring me to wipe it off.

When the younger assistant joined the practice and we became good friends, with the therapist working, she asked if I would mind if she trimmed my bushes. I said yes, but be careful. The therapist said ok since I was already hard as a rock and her touching me to use scissors would not get me harder. She trimmed and my cock seemed like it grew a bit in size, whether because of the hair being gone or because of this young lady holding my prick and balls like she did it with me daily.

Were there ever problems? Yes, once the first receptionist told someone about me being there nude, someone she thought she could trust. Soon thereafter my therapist got a visit from the police thinking it might be another "rub and tug" shop like we used to have in town. My therapist showed them, explained her practice in handling tough cases, and she explained that nudity was only used when there was no other option to meet the clients' medical needs. On my next visit, the staff and I got a lecture from the therapist how this was confidential and we could not call it massage, only physical therapy. I didn't mention it, but aside from the therapist and her staff, all the others came in as friends or patients of the therapist, not us.

Another situation that I disliked was when men came into my room. Most of my therapist's patients were women, but a couple of times men came to pick up their wives and once, a guy came in to use one of the more elaborate machines for a while. All three saw me nude on the table with the therapist exercising my legs. I was very uncomfortable, especially when I had an erection. Is it strange to be perfectly comfortable naked around women and uncomfortable around men? And most of the time, the women were fully dressed. I am sure the wives had to explain the naked guy with a hard-on to their husbands.

One summer, the therapist tested having 3 days a week "women only" and they could exercise or get their therapy clothing-optional. Evidently, one of our regular visitors suggested that I be invited. My regular appointment was at the end of one of these days and I was told that next door there were 6 mostly undressed women. I told the therapist I didn't have a problem if they didn't (my wife and I were nudists when younger) so the door was opened and some blushing occurred but nothing else, except my erection arrived and stayed on duty, something it had never done at the nudist places, thank heavens. She did not repeat this clothing optional idea again after that one summer. The best part of that day? While my therapist stayed dressed, her assistant wore only a bikini bottom or panties, I never figured out which.

Another time I will never forget is when the therapist brought her daughters to her work. One was away at college and I didn't see her often, and the other was about in high school the years I was a patient. A cheerleader and great student, she started hanging around Mom' s work and more often than not, she had a couple of friends with her. They came and went as they wanted, bringing back donuts and other treats, but the daughter had been told to NEVER come into my room. It was none of her business why! On my way into and leaving my appointment, I spoke to them and I knew most of them by name. Really cute with lots of energy.

On one appointment after going to this therapist 4 or 5 years, I came into the office and undressed as usual and got comfortable on the table as usual. My short friend stayed relaxed until a female or two entered the room, and as usual, he rose to meet them.

The therapist brought the staff into my room and was obviously uncomfortable. She had talked to her staff about asking me if she could bring the younger daughter into my room during a session. I offered to dress as needed but she explained that first, this daughter had decided to be a physical therapist and wanted to learn all she could from her talented mother and second, she was pretty sure her daughter had never seen a naked man, and the therapist would like to use my junk to teach the girl. She must have been 18 by then. Was I ok with that? Guess.

I thought that was the end of the story, but no. When she talked to her daughter about taking her into my therapy room and that I would be naked, the daughter said "I know!". She said she had gone to talk to her mother one day years ago, and she was occupied working with her back to the door that lead to the hall. She saw me from the waist down and stared as long as she could, before going quietly back to the reception area. The daughter explained that she had figured out that I could not see her because of the filing cabinet, and that if her mother, the therapist, was not in the room or if her back was to that door, she could look. "I have been peeking at him for years!" she said, starting right after she was told to never go into my therapy room. And she added that she had figured out a way to open the door to the hall almost all the way, but get behind the door and there was about 3 inches at the hinges where she could hide and watch for as long as she wanted. I could see how embarrassed the therapist was about all this and I told her not to worry, all kids had curiosity. Again, I was wrong. The daughter explained that she had been bringing friends to the office for years, as we knew, but the new girls would get behind the door to see my penis. All of the girls that had visited the office had taken a peek without the therapist or me knowing. "Some of the girls kept coming back until they saw it twitch" which she said was her favorite . The therapist could not apologize enough, but I certainly did not care. Soon thereafter, I was on the table, naked and almost asleep, when I heard a new voice in the room. It was the older daughter who was in college taking classes to go into medicine. I spoke to her and she smiled at me. I asked if I should be embarrassed and she said of course not. I remember my soldier twitching several times seeing her, and I came somewhat close to blowing a load untouched, but I didn't.

95% of the time I arrived 15 minutes early, greeting the staff, and was taken to my room. Which ever lady took me there suggested I disrobe and gave me a white towel, a rolled up towel for under my head, and took my clothes, if not busy elsewhere, and hung them up on a rolling rack in corner. Then it was up to me to climb on the therapy table and just wait for the ladies.

Sorry tp be so long, but there is more to come!
Old 07-26-2018, 04:51 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts

I'm Hooked
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 05:12 PM

Smile Physical Therapist, part 3

I went to this therapist for at least 7, maybe 8 years. The therapist finally told the staff and I that when my appointment was done, from now on I should be given some quiet time to recover from the therapy and then get dressed. She said she usually had at least 30 minutes of paperwork every day so I could at least have that time. She also told the staff girls that they could leave or stay and visit me, but to first bring me a cup of cold water and a fresh towel for my use. That pleased me a lot. Some nights I was alone, but most nights one of the ladies would stay with me and watch me masturbate, although it got to be common for one or occasionally both of them to help a bit. It was the best yet in terms of getting off. It wasn't blowjobs and rim jobs but it was wasn't yanking it alone after it being erect for an hour. Both seemed to enjoy watching and tried to help with a squeeze, or if my arm looked tired, they might take over for a while. The assistant would pretend to lick my balls and the head ---and she got painfully close, but it only happened once by accident. There was one split second that her tongue was touching the dark red swollen head of my cock, a vision I still enjoy.

I will wrap this up, or open for questions after I explain the best yet. My therapist, straight as an arrow, mixed her own oils and creams for her various types of massages and stretching. She called the oil she used on me and rubbed into me Vitamin Oil. It was her own brew with little odor and did rub right into the skin. She kept this type of oil in a plastic bottle like you see on picnic tables for ketchup and mustard. She would hold her thumb over the tip of the bottle, shake it up, and then slowly leak it around the area of attention.

One great night, she and her older daughter were finishing up on me but she reached for the bottle one more time to finish on my right thigh, the one closest to her. The daughter was doing the left leg. The therapist turned the bottle upside down but instead of a thin stream from the tip, the entire cap came off and the entire contents of the bottle hit my erect cock directly. There was a moment of silence then the therapist said she would take care of the mess, and she dove in with both hands rubbing my crotch. She had a hand on my balls trying to rub in the oil and move it onto the towel I was lying on. The daughter got a towel and was rubbing around my left thigh and pelvis, then her mother, to my shock, grabbed my erection and started rubbing up and down staring at my cock. I was speechless, as was her daughter, as my prim therapist had both hands on my junk, rubbing and feeling. We both stared at her staring at my cock and watching her hand pump up and down. It felt so good. I called her name twice, because I really felt she thought she was just cleaning up and not thinking about what she was doing to my cock. She was red faced and didn't slow down. I groaned and saw the daughter reach out for her mother and say 'Mom, let us clean it up" and then I had the best ejaculation of my life. It went straight up and landed on my therapist's chest, hands and arm, and on the daughter's hair and hand. The second squirt hit the therapist on her left cheek, very near her mouth. I kept spewing over and over and she was looking at my cock like she could not stop. Her daughter went to her and kind of pulled her away. I was unsure if she knew she had just jacked me off.
Old 07-26-2018, 08:50 PM

Ha ha..mother got tired of being tempted..ciudbt resist..probably loosened the bottle to cause the "accident"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 08:37 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Physical Therapist...

Fabulous story Delt. The truck accident sucked but you have a great story to tell. Can picture the college age daughter pulling her mother in an apparant trance away from you. Though a "better" story would have devolved into a full on porn scene of the 2 daughters joining in!

What happened the next time you went in for PT? How old were you when you had the accident and all this happened?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 11:48 AM

Default A final chapter, I guess, part 4

After the older daughter and her mother left the room, I heard the daughter talking to the two staff ladies and in moments they were in my room with wash cloths and towels. They said that the therapist wasn't speaking and just sat quietly a few moments ago. The first question was "did Mrs. XXXXX touch your cock? Did you blow a load on her?" As they were speaking both were using wash cloths to wipe me, but that only got off the top layer, so they both at some time started to massaging the oil into my skin. From mid-thigh to a few inches below my belly button got the oil spill, with my cock and balls still glistening from a mix of her oil goo and my man goo. They thought somehow I had lost control and just let loose.

I learned that the daughter and the therapist had left for the mother's home, and they had called the younger daughter to come over to Mom's home. At that moment, I thought I would be banned forever.

Meanwhile, back at my dick, the older receptionist/bookkeeper and 25ish assistant, continued to wipe and rub, and to my great glee, with all this attention, my cock decided to reappear in full. It had never gone back into hibernation but it had softened with all the excitement in my room. Both worked on it rubbing the oil and acting like rolling my balls in their hands or yanking my now very erect cock up and down was something they did every day. I wish.

I asked them to stop for a minute and explained they were driving me crazy. If they were trying to get me off again, please recognize it will take a while for my gun to reload---after all I am not 13 anymore when I could get off several times an hour with the right photo of Betty Page, the few ones that showed pubic hair. I think a lot of guys my age still remember the first time they saw those photos. We had all seen hundreds with her great boobs and ass, but figured she was too classy to ever show bush. Were we wrong---there are maybe 50 including some spreads.

Anyway, my cock was at full attention as we talked, and it looked shiny and happy. I explained that I would love it if they would help me relieve my erection, but if they were just cleaning me up, please stop and get some soap and water to clean me up. The floor they were on did not have a shower. I lifted my ass and they pulled out the oil-soaked towel and sheet, and together we put new ones under me. As my friend just stood pointing up and occasionally jumping, obviously wanting attention, we discussed what happened and how the lovely, very professional therapist of 60+ never meant to pour oil all over my sex and then yank me in an action that had been a fantasy for years now. Hell, I would have been very pleased if she just accidently touched me on my hairy parts once and a while.

To my surprise, they disagreed and thought she had been wanting to do it but her conscience told her she could not and still be a professional therapist. They had heard her say that she liked me as a patient because I offered her a view and entertainment. They all liked to see an erection, they said, and they did not get many male patients and those that came were kept covered or, worse yet, wore their underwear. Both of these ladies had touched my cock before several times each, but not to the point of me ejaculating. They had seen me get there myself, but not with them doing it all the way. I hope that makes sense. The older receptionist said that she thought that all three ladies, knowing me as well as they did, would gladly help me with a manual release whenever I asked as long as there was no chance of other patients discovering us.

I countered that one reason I didn't think this was deliberate by the therapist was that her daughter was helping. I could maybe see her doing it when we were alone, after all we were very good friends who not only knew a lot about each other, we had shared some secrets. I had told the therapist I had a fantasy of her subtly touching my sex, then doing more and more, until she was openly helping me climax. I did not mention the blow job that would come with it.

About a half hour had passed, the erection was still hard to miss, but I was cleaned up front and backside of my oil bath. That alone was worth $$$$ to have it done again, by the way. I asked the ladies if they would now help me reach an orgasm. They left, talked a few minutes, and then said that they could not leave me like this but both needed to call home to tell them they were going to be late. It was well after 8pm, if I remembered. When these two ladies returned they were touching and teasing, and rolling my balls in their hands and sliding my skin up over my cockhead and down but they used no oil. It was great and wonderful and I moaned in appreciation. I loved the oil but that was a quick and easy way.

The younger lady said for me to close my eyes, and she laid a warm, damp washcloth over my eyes and turned off the lights. In moments someone was licking my balls, and a warm mouth embraced my cock. It was all so slow it was wonderful and frustrating at once. I was moving my hips and several times one mouth would pull off only to have another take its place. Once there was a noise and to my shock I could see the overhead lights come on. I did not see but heard them both stand up suddenly so I peaked from under my washcloth and it was the black lady housekeeper, probably in her thirties, and she was staring at my cock now pulsing. She had no idea we were there and the lights were off. She apologized for disturbing us, and the older receptionist explained that we were all friends and this was a special thank you to me for something I had done. The young assistant asked if she would like to join us, which surprised me. The housekeeper was still looking at my dick, and took a step forward and gave it a squeeze. She complimented me on my pretty dick, and said she had to go and finish her job. She left, the lights went out and the oral festival resumed. Soon, however one of the ladies said softly to the other, it was getting late and since I had already ejaculated a while ago, this might take a long time. I didn't understand the answer but moments later I felt a hand on my balls and then a mouth take me all the way in. It felt wonderful. But when she lifted up, she sucked it all back again immediately and then began a very rapid, fantastic very juicy suckjob. I quickly realized this was getting the desired results when suddenly I felt someone's finger up my ass, probing and then pumping to match the pace on my cock. In moments I shot out my second load of the evening and I think they both took turns getting some of the reward juice, although it was decidedly less that I shot earlier in the evening. I would have gladly paid $1,000 if could have just gone to sleep at that moment, but no, I had to get up, get dressed and go home for dinner. I was also hoping that my wife would not be in the garage naked with just a garter belt, stocking and heels, her signal she wants to be fucked. Sometimes after dark, she will greet me on the driveway---which we both are excited by----but this is safer. I hit the remote for the garage door which turns on the overhead light and suddenly she is there. She knows our next door neighbor Bill, his wife Betty or their preteen son Willy can see her but we think the likelihood is small. What a night, surely one of the best for me.
Old 07-27-2018, 12:26 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
Now I can't wait to plan a visit to another spa sometime in the next month.
Be sure to let us know how that goes. It was fun to read of your adventure.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s