uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2020, 10:17 AM

Default Hi again

Hi again, we haven’t been in here for a while. Fun to read your post. Sounds like the same style we and some other couples we hang out with = more and more hairy pussies and more and more fully shaved cocks.
Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
I visited a Swedish sauna for the first time last year. I was visiting a large city opposite of Copenhagen with my girlfriend. Because the weather was okay-ish, we decided to check out the local sauna because we thought it would be a nice to have a sauna and then dip into the sea. We were really lucky, because the day we were going there happened to be the only mixed day of the month. That sauna had also a mixed day once in a month, and then people could move freely between male and female sections - just like you described in your post. It was brilliant to be able to go on a mixed day, because it would have been super boring and complicated to be on the different sides. Now we could bathe together, and it made things much easier.

When we were at the reception, there was no queue, and the reception guy just told us that it's a mixed day, and you can use either male or female locker room. We went in, stumbled to the male side, and then went into the male locker room. We thought that it would be a mixed locker room, but it was a bit weird, because we saw only guys there. When we were taking our clothes off, there were several guys near us, but no women. Apparently most women were using the locker room on the women's side even though it was a mixed day.

My girlfriend (34 years old), didn't look that nervous, and we managed to take our clothes off quite casually. However, I could notice that some young guys next to us were checking her out. I don't know what she thought of it, but she was seemed to be quite unfazed, and didn't really try to turn away or cover up - they could probably see pretty much everything. She is a sauna fan, and pretty relaxed with nudity at summer cottages etc, but obviously the situation was a bit weird, because there weren't any females around when we were getting naked. However, she had been in a German spa before, so the concept of a mixed sauna wasn't totally unique for her.

Personally I'm an experienced visitor of mixed saunas, because I have lived in the Netherlands. It was really interesting to see how things would be in Sweden, and I was really impressed of what we saw. Most people seemed to be pretty comfortable with the nudity. Most females appeared to be at the female section, and we spent the majority of our time at that side too. However, it was super easy to move between the sides, and so we also hung out on the male side, and there were also several other women later on. There seemed to be some people who tried to cover up in saunas and when they were walking around, but most people just hung out naked.

There were loads of attractive people there, but maybe the most memorable thing was when we were sitting naked outside on the wooden benches. There were two women sitting right next to us. They looked like they were about 25-30 years old, and they had this certain cool vibe as they had many tattoos etc. Both had massive bushes, they were like totally au natural. It was really cool to see them rocking that 80's style, and we were really lame compared to them as I had shaved off most of my pubes, and my girlfriend was completely shaved that day. Overall it looked like about half of the women had some pubic hair, but most of the guys were fully shaved. Especially many younger women seemed to have a bush.

We liked the place very much, and spent several hours there. Finally we left and went back into that locker room. However, things weren't as male-dominated as in the beginning. When we went into the shower, there was a middle-aged, but very fit Swedish couple next to us, and there were also other women in the locker room when we were putting our clothes back on.
Old 10-28-2020, 10:19 AM

Default Middle aged couple

Was the fit middle aged couple both fully shaved?
Quote:
I visited a Swedish sauna for the first time last year. I was visiting a large city opposite of Copenhagen with my girlfriend. Because the weather was okay-ish, we decided to check out the local sauna because we thought it would be a nice to have a sauna and then dip into the sea. We were really lucky, because the day we were going there happened to be the only mixed day of the month. That sauna had also a mixed day once in a month, and then people could move freely between male and female sections - just like you described in your post. It was brilliant to be able to go on a mixed day, because it would have been super boring and complicated to be on the different sides. Now we could bathe together, and it made things much easier.

When we were at the reception, there was no queue, and the reception guy just told us that it's a mixed day, and you can use either male or female locker room. We went in, stumbled to the male side, and then went into the male locker room. We thought that it would be a mixed locker room, but it was a bit weird, because we saw only guys there. When we were taking our clothes off, there were several guys near us, but no women. Apparently most women were using the locker room on the women's side even though it was a mixed day.

My girlfriend (34 years old), didn't look that nervous, and we managed to take our clothes off quite casually. However, I could notice that some young guys next to us were checking her out. I don't know what she thought of it, but she was seemed to be quite unfazed, and didn't really try to turn away or cover up - they could probably see pretty much everything. She is a sauna fan, and pretty relaxed with nudity at summer cottages etc, but obviously the situation was a bit weird, because there weren't any females around when we were getting naked. However, she had been in a German spa before, so the concept of a mixed sauna wasn't totally unique for her.

Personally I'm an experienced visitor of mixed saunas, because I have lived in the Netherlands. It was really interesting to see how things would be in Sweden, and I was really impressed of what we saw. Most people seemed to be pretty comfortable with the nudity. Most females appeared to be at the female section, and we spent the majority of our time at that side too. However, it was super easy to move between the sides, and so we also hung out on the male side, and there were also several other women later on. There seemed to be some people who tried to cover up in saunas and when they were walking around, but most people just hung out naked.

There were loads of attractive people there, but maybe the most memorable thing was when we were sitting naked outside on the wooden benches. There were two women sitting right next to us. They looked like they were about 25-30 years old, and they had this certain cool vibe as they had many tattoos etc. Both had massive bushes, they were like totally au natural. It was really cool to see them rocking that 80's style, and we were really lame compared to them as I had shaved off most of my pubes, and my girlfriend was completely shaved that day. Overall it looked like about half of the women had some pubic hair, but most of the guys were fully shaved. Especially many younger women seemed to have a bush.

We liked the place very much, and spent several hours there. Finally we left and went back into that locker room. However, things weren't as male-dominated as in the beginning. When we went into the shower, there was a middle-aged, but very fit Swedish couple next to us, and there were also other women in the locker room when we were putting our clothes back on.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
Sounds like the same style we and some other couples we hang out with = more and more hairy pussies and more and more fully shaved cocks.
Yeah, I think it's becoming quite common that men have less hair on their private areas than women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
Was the fit middle aged couple both fully shaved?
They were both fully shaved.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:23 PM

Interesting. Are you and your gf both usually shaved?
You think it’s more common with hairy pussy/shaved cock than shaved pussy/hairy cock?
[QUOTE=Gorba;2915207]Yeah, I think it's becoming quite common that men have less hair on their private areas than women.
Old 11-15-2020, 05:30 PM

Default Sauna instructor

Went to a sauna yesterday. Because of covid it was really chill and quite. I started the day with a sauna session. It was this hot 40 something Russian lady doing the session which involves pouring water on the hot stones. Offcourse she was fully dressed.

After the session everyone goes out naked to cool off. This specific resort everyone is pretty cool with nudity so nobody is quick to cover up with towels and all that.

The Russian lady hands out drinks and fruit. I stayed and had a small chat. She mentioned she was gonna freshen up. And because it was so quiet do a quick swim and perhaps go in the steambath. We parted ways. After 15 minutes or so I see her walking out from the pool. She came over where I was sitting still dripping wet.

She made no effort to cover up She slowly wiped of her entire body with a small towel. She was very fit with a nice sixpack, toned arm and very long legs. Very large fake boobs. Which actually looked out of place on her frame. Completely smooth. And an all over (probably) fake tan.

She was very social with people, making smalltalk all while completely naked for the whole resort too see.

One hot moment came when she complented this blond teen with great natural boobs on her tattoo. I could follow the conversion of the blonde girl explaining the meaning behind this tattoo which was right under her boobs 😁.

There is something about two smoking hot woman casually having a conversion about their bodies all while completely naked.

Let me know if you want to hear more details.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 06:13 PM

Default Yes please

Yes, want to hear more details!
The Following User Says Thank You to tomzsmith66 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 03:46 PM

Default Sauna with wife

This will be the first time going to a nude sauna with my wife. my wife is latin, therefore not used to go to a Sauna, and not beeing nude in public at all. She is confident with her body but she don't like to show off completely nude.
This time she was kind of forced because we did a extremely long line. And after that we found out that the best part of the thermal bath is the nude area. so she said fuck it I'll try it. first we have the textil area a try. after we discovered everything we decided to try out the nude area witch was quiet big and pretty.
we took a look around the whole area, the mix of people was some elder couples some young couples and some groups of girls and groups of guys but luckily more groups of girls. Perhaps I just saw more girl groups because I was more focused on them.
we decided to go to one sauna that was not to full with people, anyway the visit July 2020 so in corona times there was anyway less people allowed. areas where to sit and where not to sit where marked and the distance between the people was more than usually. in that small sauna where 4 other people. my wife kept the towel on the whole time but I got to see some nice assets of the other ladies in die sauna. there was an elder pair and a one younger couple i would say late 20s or early 30s the woman was laying on the bench right hand side to us about 3 m away with her feet towards us. I could see she was not shaved because her pubes where popping out. her tits where falling to the sides they were quite big and she had big soft nipples.
we left the sauna quite early because my wife was not used to the heat. we showered in a shower which was quite hidden. the only one in the whole sauna area that was not totally open.

after the sauna session we decided to go to the pool outside. from the relaxing area you had a good view of everybody going inside and outside of the pool. so everybody laying there can perfectly check out naked bodies entering and leaving the pool. that was the first time for my wife getting completely nude in front of strangers. you had to drop your towel and hang it on a spot like 10 meters away from the pool and walk this 10 meters to the pool naked. so we did that she of course tried to hide herself and ofc she was kind of the highlight there. because you don't find many Latinas in a sauna. also she has a a nice body 165 cm sporty, she gives fitness classes, really nice ass and some nice b cup boobies. so that's what they lucky bastards saw. so it was time for my to see something.and what I found was a Asian looking girl 158cm small tits and a really nice ass and her blonde chubby big titted wabbel big booty friend about 163. both were really shy when they stepped outside and tried to hide there tits when they stepped outside i had a nice view on their shaking asses. i saw them also in the first aufguss saltpeeling trying to hide her boobs but when rubbing the salt on her the small Asian showed her small pointy boobs with dark nipples... also could see a little landing stripe that she left on her intimate hair.

and the saltpeeling was the next station I took with my wife. that was a aufguss session so that's usually packed. due to Corona it was s bit less but still packed. the sauna was really big so there where about 40 people inside. my wife got more confident so she decided to unwrap her towel this time. my highlight was a lonely young girl maybe about 25 brunet skinny she looked also sportiv super firm poont boobs nice face and the fact that she was alone there and didn't care everybody seeing he naked body was really hot for me. it was a salt rubbing session so after the first round salt was handed and everybody is rubbing salt over their naked bodies of course i tried to get the rubbing salt on their tits part because their give them a nice bounce and on the bag part because the boobs are on full display from every girl that was attractive to me. I guess thats my favorite aufguss session because it has the most action. the aufguss has usually 3 rounds, we had to leave after the 2nd due to my wife. meanwhile we left of course all eyes where automatically on us. because my wife was so hot she took a shower in the open showers, no more hiding...

there was also a inside pool we tried this one out next. and luckily we had a perfect timing. right at the time we wanted to step in the pool three young girls went outside. you have to step up some stairs to get out the pool so that involves a good amount of wiggling and bouncing. I guess they all were the same age about 20, all had perfect bodies, frist 2 girls were blond and skinny sportive small to medium boobs both super firm pink nipples the third one was a brunette with large beautiful boobs darkred nipples, it was lovely to see them bounce. all of the girls were completely shaved.
when we where done with the pool we also saw a couple who stayed in the same hotel like us and we saw the night before at dinner. it was a Mexican looking guy with a blonde girlfriend. we saw the stepping i to the pool the girlfriend was curly with a big nice wabbly ass and nice medium size boobs with a nice shape.

the next sauna session my wife needed a rest from the heat so she decided to take a swim in the textil area because the pool was bigger there. while we split i noticed already a couple walking around naked the guy was huge and also hugely hung the girl a was really cute blonde pretty face some tattoos about 165 small firm tits with a nice shape a really really nice bubble butt completely shaved. she was really confident with her nakedness i had the feeling that she wanted to be seen but of course I enjoyed watching her shower and walking around naked.
I went to the next aufguss session alone and luckily the blond with the hung guy entered too she did some stretching there giving me some various positions to watch her. like I said I think she wanted to be checked out. second highest was I will call it a brunette sister pair. they entered and sat right next to me on me right. one of them was about 165 with a I would call it a football body or rugby body stong neck musular little boobs not the prettiest shape a bit of pubes. the other one was the model typ a bit taller skinny shaved perfect firm breast b to c cup light red beautiful nipples. best part was that she always tried to sit healthy, that brought her boobs perfectly to display. the sauna stuff said something about the distance and she was jumping sitting in a slightly different spot. I liked the bounces.

when my wife came back we tried out the last pool. there where some girls a blonde and a redish. I guess 18 to 20 joking around next to the pool. guess it was about all the nakedness and because they where not used to this, otherwise you won't enter a textil free area in a bikini. I heard earlier a staff member telling some old ladies in a swimsuit that they have to to to the textil area or go textil free, so I guessed that someone will send them also away soon. we decided to do our last sauna session. and it turned out to be one of the best ones. when we sat down there were 2 women in their late 30 next to us both unshaved small b cups a bit hanging also saw them later showering full frontal. then the sisters entered and sat on our left hand side. it was the small sauna from the first session again so everybody was quiete close to each other. the model sister did her nice healthy sitting again and included a bit of arm stretching. the door opened again. and guess how entered the two young girls that were joking around next to the pool. this time more serious. and boom they dropped the towel and where naked this time underneath it. the redhead had to climb a bit because she got a spot on the third row opposite of us and showed us her nice ass. she was quite skinny but also super firm and athletic so she definitely does some sport. bobbies where super small but in general she had a nice figure alao she was totally shaved. the blonde took a spot on the opposite side in the first row. and wow those tits! she had nice c to d cups was shaved nice slim figure.
both girls acted overconfident, guess they wanted to hide that they were not. the blond was my favorite sight in of this sauna visit. the saunaovenblock blocked a bit my sight but I managed to get some nice views. I liked her position very much, she was laying backwards with the arms like you would in a jacuzzi, leaving her chest fully on display and having the feet far from each other but the knees pressed together, I would call it manga position. loved it how the sweat dropped down her breast with her I dont care b*tchface just to hide her insecurities.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella87 View Post
The Russian lady hands out drinks and fruit. I stayed and had a small chat. She mentioned she was gonna freshen up. And because it was so quiet do a quick swim and perhaps go in the steambath. We parted ways. After 15 minutes or so I see her walking out from the pool. She came over where I was sitting still dripping wet.

She made no effort to cover up She slowly wiped of her entire body with a small towel. She was very fit with a nice sixpack, toned arm and very long legs. Very large fake boobs. Which actually looked out of place on her frame. Completely smooth. And an all over (probably) fake tan.
I find it really cool when I see someone from the personnel getting naked with the visitors. This hasn't happened quite often for me, but I have two vivid memories about a similar situation:

1) I was alone in a large Dutch nude spa. I had been in a hot sauna for quite a while, and decided to have a shower. The place had coed showers, with a couple of showers on opposite sides. There weren't glass walls or anything between the showers, so people would just shower right next to each other. I walked into the shower, and there were only two middle-aged ladies besides me. Nothing special there...

However, as I was enjoying the shower, a dark-haired woman with a long, curly hair walked into the shower, and started showering in front of me. She was quite tall and had a good-looking body, and she had a small landing strip. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that she was actually the lady from the check-in! I had bought my wristband from her, and we made some small talk as she asked whether I was familiar with the spa etc. I couldn't believe my eyes - what she was doing in the spa? But probably her shift had ended, and she had wanted to use the spa facilities before heading out from the workplace. Maybe it was free of charge for workers or something. I don't think she remembered me although I spoke English with her. There were quite a lot of visitors, so I don't think she could remember their faces.

At one point our naked bodies faced each other, and she made some eye contact with me (and probably checked my body out at the same time). The whole shower situation lasted only like a minute or something, but it was super hot because of the context. Had it been some random chick in front of me, it would have been the most ordinary thing. But because I had seen her behind the desk, it was crazy to see her suddenly without any clothes on. I couldn't stay in the shower for too long, so I just walked off the shower first and never saw her again.

2) This situation was super short, but I remember it still clearly, although this happened in 2017. I was in a German spa with a friend. We were sitting on a bench in a corridor and resting. We were sitting opposite a door that was only in use for the personnel. We were talking some nonsense, as the door suddenly opened. A male worker was coming out of the door, and he had a t-shirt and shorts on. However, we could see that there was also a female worker in the room, and they had obviously been joking, because they both laughed as the guy was exiting the room. The female worker had a sports bra on, but nothing else. We could see her full frontally naked for a couple of seconds as the door was open. All I could see was that she was fully shaved, and she had no problem with joking with her male co-worker even though she had nothing covering her private parts. Such a relaxed work environment! I guess the female had been, or was going into an aufgüss session, and was changing her clothes.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:30 PM

Thanked 1,514 Times in 166 Posts

Quote:
I find it really cool when I see someone from the personnel getting naked with the visitors.
Indeed. I'd like to add to that:

Once in a German spa I was in a aufguss session that was being done by a very chubby female saunameister that was probably around 50 and spoke with a heavy russian accent. In that spa, the saunameisters would occasionally don swimwear when doing an aufguss, but she wore the official shirt and shorts combination. After the aufguss, I didn't shower immediately because it's been a very intense one. When I finally walked into the showers (the ones you are supposed to use for cooling down after a sauna session, so they're obviously mixed) I didn't believe my eyes: there was the saunameister standing stark naked. I don't really remember how her boobs looked because a very meaty, fully shaved pussy had my whole attention. She obviously didn't expect anyone to come in so late and quickly left but I was already hooked. Smart guy that I am I thought: maybe that wasn't an coincidence and there's an entire new alley of voyeurism to walk down?

The next aufguss was done by a guy but while waiting for the one after that a super hot, young saunameister girl approached the cabin. Jackpot! She was clearly German but had a somewhat oriental look to her and I really, I mean really, had to hold it together during the aufguss. This time, I made sure to be one of the first to shower and then discretely lingered around the aufguss cabin, keeping an eye on her while she put her tools away. I kept my fingers crossed she would go shower but to my great disappointment she then walked all the way back to the changing area. In this spa, the changing area was mixed but the shower area (the one where you are expected to shower "properly") was segregated. She went into the lady's shower room and made sure she closed the door behind her. A few minutes later, she emerged again, wearing only a towel and holding her shirt/shorts and a bikini she probably wore underneath in her hand. She dropped her stuff next to the staff room and then, still wearing the towel, went out to the sauna garden where she stood for at least 10 minutes. The thought that she was most likely fully naked under that towel and that I was not gonna see it drove me crazy! As the effort she had put into not being seen naked made it somewhat unlikely that she would drop the towel once she went back inside (and because I really pay attention to not looking like a pervert that follows around girls in a spa) I then dropped it and went back to enjoying the spa like a regular visitor but this memory is really burnt into my mind.
Old 01-17-2021, 07:53 PM

Thanked 1,694 Times in 81 Posts

I am a spanish girl. I am a congenital exhibitionist, despite being pretty shy and having a conservative sexual life. I can not help showing my body, but I always conceal that it turns me on.

I don't like nudism or nudist saunas as much as just being topless on a public beach or having a naive nipslip in a restaurant.

When I was about 27 years old, I went to a little sauna and spa complex with my boyfriend in the north of spain. It was included in the hotel where we had slept and have breakfast. It was soon in the morning, and it was still empty. There are no nudist saunas in Spain, since there is not a proper sauna culture in a hot country.

We had visited several nude saunas in Germany and Holland, and thats why entering a spa always remembers me that experience and arouses me a little, even if it's a clothed one like in Spain. Saunas turn me on...

- I wish I could be naked, I said

- Why not?, he retorted. There are no printed rules on the walls. You could say that you thougt that saunas are always nudist saunas, that it's your first time, or that you had thougt that nudity was compulsory here...

- Oh, my god!! Are you kiding me?

- Don't you have the guts? It will be fun!!

- Oh, you, fucking moron!!

I just did it!! I took off my swimsuit! I was completely nude in the middle of a non nudist sauna. We couldn't help laughing. I couldn't keep a right face. I had to behave properly, like if I didn't know what I was doing. I had to disguise my sexual arousement as a cultural missunderstood.

Firstly, I took a cold shower, in order to get a grip on myself. My boyfriend was clothed and filming me with his phone. He had taken my towel: now I didn't have nothing to cover myself.

I was really nervous, so I jumped into the steam sauna, just trying to scape of that situation. My bf followed me. We could see through the window, but nobody could have seen us from the outside. My bf inmediatelly started to touch my tits and pussy, and I had a great orgasm within few seconds.

- Now we are going out, babe. I want you to be in full display when people come in, nude among all of them.

I am a bit of submisive girl, so I did what he told me. We went to the normal sauna. Now we could see through the window, but could also be seen from the outside.

This was not a great deal for my bf: he masturbated me again.

- Please, that's enough. Let's go upstairs, to our bedroom, and have some sex...

- No. You are going to stay naked until someone comes in and you "realize" that this is a non nudist sauna. I will be in the steam sauna, watching you, like if you were alone. I won't give you your bathingsuit or your towel since then.

- I can't believe what I'm doing...

I went out. I took another cold shower. Someone was going to enter at any moment. I plunged into the swimming pool.

Within few minutes a couple got in. I was in the swimming pool, so they couldn't see my nakedness. I was really nervous, but very horny too. When the boy was staring at me, I did it: I got out of the pool. He couldn't believe his eyes!! A naked nimph had came out of the blue!!

I have always been a very sexy and sporty girl, with a nice face and long blonde hair. I was infront of that couple, shaved and completely nude, behaving naturaly, just if I were a german girl in her country. When the girl saw me, she put a poker face looking how his bf was staring at my shaved pussy and tits

- Morning!, I said
- Mo...mo...morning...

They were whispering behind me, but they didn't told me that this wasn't a nudist spa.

I went into the steam sauna, with my bf, who had seen the full scene.

- Congrats, you did it. You can put on your swimsuit on. Let's go back to our bedroom, I'm eager to eat that pussy

- No, darling, I'm not done. I've relished the attention and I want much more...

- Wtf???!!!

I went out again. I smiled them on my way to the shower. I was afraid that they told me that this was not a nudist sauna: I would had have to pretend to be surprised and embarrased, and the game would had been over. I wanted to play at least a few minutes more. I swam a bit more in the swimmingpool. Some minutes later I went to the beds facing the window and...

...and pretend to fall asleep.

I WAS GOING TO STAY NAKED UNTIL THERE WERE PLENTY OF PEOPLE OR UNTIL SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT MY MISTAKE. The swimming pool, the saunas, the couple and everything was behind me

I could wait for an hour without noticing that everyone had their swimsuits on, without realizing my mistake.

I don't know how, but I felt asleep. I was in heaven.

Some minutes later, someone woke me up. They were the guy from the reception desk and the hotel director

- Excuse me, madam
- Hello!
- I am sorry, but I reckon that the bathingsuit is compulsory in this spa.

I looked behind me: There were about 20 people looking at me. They had all seen my nakedness until someone had gone to the reception desk to tell the guy what was going on. They couldn't disguise their laugh. I couldn't disguise mine, too. I couldn't disguise my smile

I didn't cover myself while waking through them. I just said sorry to those who were staring at me.

I put my towel around my nakedness and we rushed to our bedroom to have sex. It was great!!

Next morning, at breakfast all the guest were looking at me

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nspm

4m:09s

04-25-2010
1637447 cucumber fun part 2

1m:22s

04-24-2014
US beige panties May 2012 sm

1m:44s

06-04-2013

5m:11s