uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2022, 11:42 AM

Thanked 16,320 Times in 1,139 Posts

On a VERY windy pier this weekend. So many dresses blew up and saw so many panties in just a an hour that I didn't notice anymore.

Until a woman in her early 20s was with her bf and she was very, very, very obsessed with pulling her tight dress down, constantly. So, naturally, I tried to understand why.

I noticed at first that she was braless. Tiny breasts that were more like droopy bumps on her chest with really puffy nipples.

Then I noticed no panty lines. I was pretty sure that she wasn't wearing anything under her tight dress. The dress exposed the bottom of her butt cheeks a few times, and at one point I am pretty sure I saw a hint of bush when she was walking back towards me later.

Even though it was a very tight dress, a gust of wind somehow got under it, she screamed, she lifted a leg, and yep, no panties.

I think the gust of wind tickled her and that is why she lifted her leg.

I felt badly because I love how empowered women feel when they go without a bra or panties and it wasn't going well for her, but at the same time, she was kinda dumb about it all in the first place the way she went about it in that scenario.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:26 PM

Default Change into swimwear

We are going to have holidays abroad with our best friends next week. Now they came over to discuss some more details about the trip, what we will do and so on. They where on separate rides and she and the kids arrived first while my friend was still on its way. After our kids left for playing I asked her, Chrissy, to help me uncover our pool. I got a bit wet and took my shirt off. Next was me saying let's take a swim while the kids are away. So I went inside to change in my swimwear. Our swimming clothes and towels were placed at the couch next to the terrace door. I decided to change directly there in our living room and hoped Chrissy will follow my example. Unfortunately she was talking with my wife. But they followed me inside. While I was already down to my undies I took the opportunity to participate at their conversation about the new bikinis my wife bought for the holiday. While facing them I took off my panties and was totally nude while still talking. So I was looking in her face and trying to catch Christy glimpsing at my dick. Unfortunately I couldn't make out if she did and searched my swim pants and put them on. I didn't want to make it to obvious for my wife that I was flashing Chrissy and tried to make it look like I totally don't care a fuck about being nude in front of them. What got my attention then was my wife convince Chrissy to try the bikini tops on her own as they don't fit her own tits. But this will be another story.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to moviespy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2022, 02:12 PM

Default Overnight at wife's friend's house

I am a relatively new member of OCC and I just recently discovered this thread. It made me think of a low key event that happened almost twenty years ago now.

At the time of the event my wife was in her low forties and was/ is a mother of three but was still in pretty good shape at the time. She has always had larger than average boobs (All-natural E cup at the time) and was not thin, but definitely not overweight either, and was a very shapely milf. My wife almost always dresses pretty conservatively in public and had only been more daring when we have been on vacation or out of town as we live in a small town and it would not go over well otherwise.

My wife has a long time friend that lived near us. She and her husband would invite us over quite often along with another couple to hang out, BBQ and soak in their hot tub. For the rest of this story I will refer to them as John and Jane. (The names have been changed to protect their identity) We always had a good time and usually drank more than we probably should have but nothing to risqué' ever happened even thought her friend's husband, John, would always make suggestive comments about how the girls should take off their swim suit tops. Both my wife's friend, Jane, and her other female friend had nicely shaped, but very small breasts. I would always get a kick out of watching both of the other two husbands trying not to stare at my wife's huge tits every time she would get out of the hot tub to go get a drink, etc. There were a few times when I thought the girls might do it after a lot of booze, but unfortunately it never did happen. I asked my wife about it a few times, and her response was that she thought it would make Jane jealous and she didn't want to cause any problems between them even though the thought of being topless in front of the other two guys did turn her on a little bit.

Fast forward a couple years and Jane and John had moved and had been living about three hours away from us for about a year. We had not had a chance to go visit them yet and Jane called and told us they were going to have a party and we should come visit and meet their new friends and see their house, etc. They had invited about 20 or so people (all couples), in addition to us, to the party. It sounded like a lot of fun, but as I knew we would be drinking I told my wife that I didn't want to drive home afterwards. She agreed and called Jane and asked if she knew of a good hotel near their house we could stay at. Jane told her that there was no way she was going to let us stay at a hotel and we had to stay with her and John at her their new place and that we should drive up after work on Friday and stay until Sunday so we could all catch up. Their party was going to be on Saturday night, and it all sounded like fun so we agreed on that plan.

We arrived late on Friday night and her John asked us if we wanted to have a few drinks in the hot tub with them before we went to bed. We were both pretty tired from a long work week but we knew we could sleep in the next day, so we said “sure”. All four of us piled into the hot tub and proceeded to have a few drinks. After a few beers, John started making the usual suggestive comments about how the girls should take their tops off. Jane elbowed him and told him to knock it off, but my wife didn’t respond in her usual way of calling him a “perv” which did surprise me a little bit. At one point, both of our hosts got out of the hot tub. Jane had to use the bathroom and her John needed another beer. When they were away, I told my my wife that it would really turn me on and give John a cheap thrill if she would take her top off tonight as we were out of town and nobody else would find out. She hesitated a little, but said she still didn’t want to upset her friend. I then asked her if she would push her tits up in her bikini top to expose a little more cleavage than normal and after some coaxing she finally did. When our hosts returned, I could tell that John had definitely noticed the extra cleavage showing just above the bubbly water line of the hot tub. He was trying not to stare but was not doing a very good job. At that point it was getting pretty late, so we all finished our last round and went to bed. While we were lying in bed that night before we went to sleep I told my wife that she should have talked her friend into taking their tops off. She responded by saying that “Ya, I bet you would love to see Jane’s tits”. I laughed a little bit and told her “Why would I want to see Jane’s tiny tits when I get to see yours all the time!” She also laughed a little bit and said, “Good answer”. I then told her that she should have mercy on John and let him see her tits as he never got to see anything bigger than an A cup and that he would probably remember that day forever! We both laughed a little more and fell asleep.

We woke up late the next day and had a late breakfast and started helping our hosts prepare for the party. It was a great day and we all enjoyed catching up after being apart for a year.

Later that day guests we all decided to change clothes for the party. It was summer and I changed into some shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. (It was at least a little bit in style at the time) and my wife changed into a very lightweight summer dress that was relatively long but showed a lot more cleavage than I was used to seeing my wife display when we were out and about around home. I mentioned that I like the view and she said “Hey it’s a party”.

The party was great, and we met a lot of fun people. During the course of the evening, I couldn’t help but noticed several of the men occasionally staring at my wife’s impressive cleavage that was on display. It was a huge turn on for me and I was looking forward to some steamy sex that night. I think she probably noticed also, and I believe that she was getting turned on by it too. It was definitely a drinking crowd, and Jane had made a ton of Jello shots for everyone. I am not a Jello shot kind of guy, but all of the girls all were parting like there was not tomorrow and polished off all of the Jell-o shots and as the party was winding down they also had a little wine.

The last guests finally left at about two in the morning and my wife was more drunk than I had seen her in a very long time. Neither of us were heavy drinkers and I knew that I was probably not going to be getting any that night, but I was more worried that my wife was going to have a banging headache in the morning. The kitchen was a mess but everyone was so tired and drunk that Jane decided she would just clean up the worst of it and do the rest in the morning. She could tell my wife was probably too drunk to be of much help anyway so she told us not to worry about helping out and just head to bed.

I walked my wife back to our guest room which was on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom in our friend’s ranch style home. I told her to get undressed and ready for bed. I decided that I probably should go get her a double helping of Extra-Strength Tylenol to try to dull the pain for the next morning. I left her in the bedroom and went to the kitchen to see if Jane had any Tylenol she could give me for my wife. She went into her bedroom and got some from the master bathroom and brought it back to me. While she was gone, John said he was going to go lay out some towels for us in the guest bathroom so we could take showers in the morning. After Jane returned with the Tylenol, we were just chit chatting a little bit and I was joking with her that her Jello shots really did a number on my wife and that she was going to be worthless the entire next day. We both laughed about it a little bit and I told her that her party had been a lot of fun and that we missed seeing her and her husband, etc. as I helped her throw away some cups and paper plates that were still sitting around. We both said good night and I headed back to the guest bedroom down a hallway that passed by their living room. I was gone from the guest bedroom for a little over ten minutes and expected to return to my wife passed out in bed sound asleep.

To my surprise, I heard voices from the end of the hallway as I started down it and saw John standing just outside the doorway of the guest bedroom. As he heard me coming, He said to my wife “ Well, This has been one of our best parties ever” and said good night to her. He then proceeded to pass me in the hallway. I told him thanks again for inviting us to the party and have a good night or something to that effect. He said that he REALLY enjoyed seeing us again and that we should get together more often. As we exchanged our good night pleasantries, I couldn’t help notice a shit eating grin on his face but just chocked it up to him being a little drunk…

As I got to the end of the hallway it was obvious why he was grinning. My wife was standing just inside the doorway. She was stark raving naked with her hands on her hips and a somewhat confused look on her face. I said what the heck? She responded “I can’t find my pajamas anywhere”. I looked down the hallway and John and Jane had just shut off the kitchen lights and I assume were heading to bed. Before I helped my wife into her pajamas, I wanted to find out what was going on while I was gone. I asked her if she had stripped for him or if he just walked by when she was naked? And why was the door open anyway? She said that she didn’t know he was in the guest bathroom and she forgot to close the door. She said that she was already topless when he came to the door to let her know that he had set the towels out for us. I told her that I was actually pretty turned on and impressed that she had actually done it and asked her what got into her? She said that John had always wanted to see her tits so she decided to give him a cheap thrill. I asked her if she realized that she was completely naked and that he had no doubt, seen her shaved pussy as well. She said, that because he had already seen her tits she decided to give him the full show and went ahead and took off her panties for him as well. She said he kept asking her if she needed anything else, and how much he missed hanging out with us as she proceeded to bend over and give him a view of her smooth pussy from behind and huge hanging tits as she looked through our bags to find her pajamas. She said she finally told him she was just going to wait for me to get back to help her find them. She said she got pretty excited just standing fully nude in front of him as his eyes shifted back and forth from her enormous tits to her shaved coochie. She said that as they were talking, she would shift her pose slightly to give him a better all over view of her fully nude body. After she told me all of this, I reached own and felt her smooth pussy. She was dripping wet! It was really late and I knew she was horny but in no condition for sex so I gave her the Tylenol and we went to bed.

As I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, I couldn’t stop thinking about my wife standing buck naked with her huge tits and shaved pussy on full display and John was chatting her up from about eight feet away. I am sure he was trying to keep her talking while he was eyeing her goodies. I couldn’t help wondering what was going through his mind as he was viewing her big tits that he had wanted to see for so long and I was curious if he was surprised to know that she kept her pussy shaved as well. Needless to say, I had a raging hard on and it took a long while to finally get to sleep. I kept wondering if John was having the same problem.

The next morning, I asked my wife about it, but she swore she didn’t remember any of it and that I was making it all up. I think she was still concerned about her friend finding out and being jealous so I think she decided she would play the “way too drunk to remember anything card”. Anyway, nobody was feeling very good the next morning, so we ate a quick breakfast with Jane and John and then hit the road. It was very interesting to watch John as he was looking at my wife the next morning. I can only imagine that he was picturing her fully nude from the night before as we ate. I am pretty sure that he never told Jane about it and I can only assume that he knew that I had figured out that he had seen my wife nude the night before but it never came up again. I was a little hung over the next morning, but it was still a huge thrill to know that John knew exactly what my wife looked like naked underneath her shorts and t-shirt and was probably thinking about it for quite some time aftewards

Pretty long story for a low key event, but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy the memory.
Old 06-23-2022, 07:37 PM

Thanked 1,423 Times in 241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
On a VERY windy pier this weekend. So many dresses blew up and saw so many panties in just a an hour that I didn't notice anymore.

Until a woman in her early 20s was with her bf and she was very, very, very obsessed with pulling her tight dress down, constantly. So, naturally, I tried to understand why.

I noticed at first that she was braless. Tiny breasts that were more like droopy bumps on her chest with really puffy nipples.

Then I noticed no panty lines. I was pretty sure that she wasn't wearing anything under her tight dress. The dress exposed the bottom of her butt cheeks a few times, and at one point I am pretty sure I saw a hint of bush when she was walking back towards me later.

Even though it was a very tight dress, a gust of wind somehow got under it, she screamed, she lifted a leg, and yep, no panties.

I think the gust of wind tickled her and that is why she lifted her leg.

I felt badly because I love how empowered women feel when they go without a bra or panties and it wasn't going well for her, but at the same time, she was kinda dumb about it all in the first place the way she went about it in that scenario.
Or maybe she and her bf did it on purpose, to flash/show her off with plausible deniability.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2022, 03:29 PM

Thanked 1,045,941 Times in 31,323 Posts
Default Nude Biking should be a low key Adult Event!

Out of all the main Adult Events, the NUDE Biking one is one that we both want to go and wonder if anybody has been there and can tell us more about it? Anytime you go to any of these Events, it better to know more about it before you go there cause this way you'll know what to expect there and things that are allowed!
We seen pics with many different ways that the riders dress for Biking, going from all clothed to Nude!
We seen tons of people just watching and taking pics as well as posing with the Nude bikers too!
My wife mostly had the question on WHY most of the rides don't wear wedding Rings, cause at Fantasy Festival and Mardi Gras they mostly do!
Looks like they also have places to Rent out a bike if you don't have one and aren't from that area!
Any tips and advised would be appreciated, this way we'll know in advance what to expect!
We also seen groups on the sides that make a family affair out of it, but I'm not sure why they allow younger ones to view this or why take them in the first place?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 08:15 AM

Thanked 16,320 Times in 1,139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
We also seen groups on the sides that make a family affair out of it, but I'm not sure why they allow younger ones to view this or why take them in the first place?
Because nudity does NOT equal sex.

Nude bike rides are NOT sexual situations. They are to bring attention to and promote cleaner and more Earth-friendly modes of transportation.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 11:32 AM

Thanked 26,512 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote:

Nude bike rides are NOT sexual situations. They are to bring attention to and promote cleaner and more Earth-friendly modes of transportation.
Is that what you think you are doing? Interesting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 03:30 PM

Thanked 2,739 Times in 405 Posts
Default Simple nudity does not equal sex (even if voyeurs are aroused)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
Out of all the main Adult Events, the NUDE Biking one is one that we both want to go and wonder if anybody has been there and can tell us more about it? ... We also seen groups on the sides that make a family affair out of it, but I'm not sure why they allow younger ones to view this or why take them in the first place?
1Michael - if you and your wife are going to a WNBR (as a participant or spectator) for an erotic thrill, then I think you will be disappointed. I think you have mis-classified WNBR as an "adult event".

Quote:

Gnome72141 - almost all the nude participants would agree with you, as well as the spectators who bring their children.

Perhaps those who erotically enjoy WNBR photographic voyeurism on a porn site imagine that WNBR participants must therefore be erotic exhibitionists.

The context of nudity, or clothing, matters for erotic response. The context of going to a porn site and then looking at naturist and WNBR pictures on the internet can be erotic because it is voyeuristic. The context of part of Fantasy Fest is intentionally erotic exhibitionism. The context of WNBR protesting, in the way that most of the naked participants are, is generally not erotic eg very few erections among the naked riders. There is probably more arousal among the men who have made a special effort to attend and photograph as voyeurs. WNBR protesters are "exhibitionist" in the attention-seeking way that all clothed protesters are, but most are not sexual exhibitionists in the way that many Fantasy Fest participants are. OK, there are a few possible WNBR erotic exhibitionists like "scaffold man", but they are the exception not the rule.

If simple nudity was the most erotic thing, then there would be no billion dollar lingerie industry. Fantasy Fest and other adult events seem to have more lingerie and "playwear" than full nudity.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 08:47 PM

Thanked 1,045,941 Times in 31,323 Posts
Default I find those reason's hard to believe!

Going fully NUDE in Public for a normal person that won't get Embarrassed for being exposed in public and just for the reason of trying to promote cleaner Air and more Earth friendly modes of transportation is very Hard to believe!
I know some people can get upset and do strange things for a cause, but showing off like that to me doesn't fit the bill for anybody to go NUDE on a Bike and have their pictures taken by many!
I believe they just do it for the reason that its allowed and they want to be seen exposed and get thrilled by it!
For having the other cause and making it work, you would need the entire World to agree and do all the same things, but that would NEVER happen!
Going back to my other Question, Why they don't wear their Wedding Rings? Just look at any pics you see from this type of Event, then figure out how many people you seen and how many Wedding ring?
It'll be slim to none, but I'm sure plenty are Married and for some reason don't wear their Rings maybe because of muggers or loosing it?
Anyways Thanks for all of your comments cause we're still gonna go, when we can and hope to make the best out of it as we did at Fantasy Festival! I can also say you get to meet a friendly group of people there and pics aren't a problem!
Even with all the people expose, we don't think its the right place to take the entire family and have them viewing it too! Sorry, but that's our belief.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2022, 01:49 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Haven’t been on in a while so some low key events have piled up for me. I’ll throw them in here over the coming days.

We have close friends that we see a couple times a week for dinner or drinks and we take the occasional trip with them. We stayed with them at an vacation rental recently. She is 40. Trim brunette. Very slender with long legs. As usual I was the first one up around 6 and had started coffee. I was just looking at my phone at the kitchen table. I heard a bedroom door creak open and in walks the wife in a white tank top with clearly no bra. B cup boobs hanging naturally and swaying as she walked. And just a pair of brown underwear. I assumed she must have thought she would be alone and that she’d be startled and cover up but she just said good morning and grabbed a drink out of the fridge and walked back to the bedroom. Her underwear was wedged up her crack and her cheeks jiggled on her walk away from me.

I debated telling my wife but I figured it best to just keep it to myself. It never came up from anyone. Either the wife is just a little carefree and thinks that we’re so close it doesn’t matter or she did it to give me a show. I’m fine either way if it means it happens again.

Later that day after a hike we went to a winery. We got two bottles of wine and went to their courtyard area and grabbed a picnic table. Both the ladies had summer sun dresses on and looked very pretty. The guy and I sat down on one side and the girls across from us. It was very hot and very sunny and we all had sunglasses on. At one point the wife took hers off and wiped them using the bottom of her dress. I carefully glanced and for about thirty seconds got a few glimpses of her gray panties covering the mound of her pussy.

Pretty great luck to see a woman I’m her underwear twice within about eight hours of each other.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Deepfuck a blackpussy outside c

1m:46s

11-07-2014
SUNP0001 18

5m:31s

08-08-2016
Sexy Selfie

1m:06s

11-29-2016