One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1501  
Old 04-18-2024, 03:09 PM
xp2 xp2 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 20
Thanks: 51,328
Thanked 253 Times in 19 Posts
Default here

https://spankbang.com/4gmns/video/lo...h+her+vag ina
Reply With Quote
  #1502  
Old 04-22-2024, 02:07 PM
robiolaosella robiolaosella is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 46
Thanks: 37
Thanked 993 Times in 46 Posts
Default

Daniella Tobar is a Chilean television actress. In January 2000, she attracted media headlines in Chile and worldwide after undertaking an art project whereby she took up residence in a transparent glass house placed in the centre of Chile's capital city, Santiago. The project, which lasted for two weeks, requires of Tobar to go about performing her daily routine and lead a normal life in full view of the public.

The glass house measuring 8-by-8 foot was designed and built by architect Arturo Torres.The project cost US$23,000 and was funded by the Chilean government cultural agency. The purpose of the project was to examine the public's response on the issue of right to privacy.

Tobar's feat attracted huge crowds among people of Santiago, mainly men. The feat also attracted discontent and uproar among the conservative population of Chile after she had taken a shower in the glass house in the nude.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20230107-102743~3.jpeg  
Reply With Quote
  #1503  
Old 06-03-2024, 02:38 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,898
Thanks: 4,663
Thanked 42,678 Times in 1,705 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Does anyone know the source of these pics? Reverse image search just brings up random pic galleries they've been uploaded to. The first two are obviously from the same production. The last one I seem to recall coming from a Flickr album that had a lot more pics like this, though I may be misremembering.

Thanks/Enjoy

Fango
Fango, I don't know if this was ever adequately resolved, but I stumbled upon this just now: the exact moment depicted in these photos can be seen in this video starting at 13:00:

xhamster.com/videos/120-dias-de-sodoma-2-xha5nzG

There are some other related videos to be found on filesharing sites. I'm working on downloading some now, but fast-downloading requires premium subscriptions that I don't have, so it'll be a while.
Attached Thumbnails
039_1000.jpg   022_1000.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #1504  
Old 06-04-2024, 02:03 AM
radar100 radar100 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 107
Thanks: 363
Thanked 3,248 Times in 107 Posts
Default 120 Dias de Sodoma

I've posted a link to my copy of this performance here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=5074
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to radar100 For This Useful Post:
  #1505  
Old 06-04-2024, 06:19 PM
pppppppppbody pppppppppbody is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 84 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Fango, I don't know if this was ever adequately resolved, but I stumbled upon this just now: the exact moment depicted in these photos can be seen in this video starting at 13:00:

xhamster.com/videos/120-dias-de-sodoma-2-xha5nzG

There are some other related videos to be found on filesharing sites. I'm working on downloading some now, but fast-downloading requires premium subscriptions that I don't have, so it'll be a while.
I have 2 videos of this somewhere. One is a stand out with the girl top left acting tied up, hands over head with male performers, holding her hands hovering over her breast and between her legs. Possibly what was already posted, I can't see it
Reply With Quote
  #1506  
Old 06-04-2024, 06:25 PM
pppppppppbody pppppppppbody is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 84 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Heh, need to pay to upload
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pppppppppbody For This Useful Post:
  #1507  
Old 06-04-2024, 11:47 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,014
Thanks: 45,923
Thanked 181,892 Times in 19,067 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppppppppbody View Post
Heh, need to pay to upload
Upload to https://gofile.io/, then post the link here (with "https://www." removed).

Fango
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
  #1508  
Old 06-05-2024, 01:55 PM
pppppppppbody pppppppppbody is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 84 Times in 5 Posts
Default

attempt 5. This is a nightmare!

gofile.io/d/Wd9PbJ

enjoy
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pppppppppbody For This Useful Post:
  #1509  
Old 06-05-2024, 04:42 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,898
Thanks: 4,663
Thanked 42,678 Times in 1,705 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppppppppbody View Post
attempt 5. This is a nightmare!

gofile.io/d/Wd9PbJ

enjoy
Thanks, pbody. I actually just uploaded this video as well, along with another two of the same piece.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=5077
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
  #1510  
Old 06-12-2024, 02:41 PM
Nary911 Nary911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 47
Thanks: 66
Thanked 1,664 Times in 54 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiolaosella View Post
Daniella Tobar is a Chilean television actress. In January 2000, she attracted media headlines in Chile and worldwide after undertaking an art project whereby she took up residence in a transparent glass house placed in the centre of Chile's capital city, Santiago. The project, which lasted for two weeks, requires of Tobar to go about performing her daily routine and lead a normal life in full view of the public.

The glass house measuring 8-by-8 foot was designed and built by architect Arturo Torres.The project cost US$23,000 and was funded by the Chilean government cultural agency. The purpose of the project was to examine the public's response on the issue of right to privacy.

Tobar's feat attracted huge crowds among people of Santiago, mainly men. The feat also attracted discontent and uproar among the conservative population of Chile after she had taken a shower in the glass house in the nude.
Couple more of her photos
Attached Thumbnails
8403cfe9ac32fe50b0792fe83b7ac3f6_full.jpg   3b13f2782322a1cc1b086716304fe056_full.jpg  

Screenshot 2024-06-12 194017.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
default2

1m:59s
1,067 Views

09-16-2015
OW

0m:56s
542 Views

04-01-2016
sietevidas correctedaspectratio

0m:41s
221 Views

06-23-2024
window2

5m:05s
431 Views

11-18-2016

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.