Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2023, 08:23 AM

Thanked 2,647 Times in 612 Posts
Default Prudish but sexy

You guys with prudish, no-sex wives...do you see her naked often? Mine is practically a closet nudist even when jus me and her here at home. hardly ever get even a glance at her naked tits and pussy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddy3 View Post
You guys with prudish, no-sex wives...do you see her naked often? Mine is practically a closet nudist even when jus me and her here at home. hardly ever get even a glance at her naked tits and pussy.
Unfortunately I have a very prudish no sex (for the past 3 years) wife who never lets me see her nude. She lost interest in sex when she hit early menopause...I know she still loves me and I feel the same...I could never cheat on her, She was never really wild in bed, but I love her (and her cute little milf body) and I miss sex with her for sure . Even though she's in her 50's now, she still looks amazing...nice little tits with amazing nipples...all of which make the no sex thing ultra frustrating...but I, too, get sneaky whenever I can to catch peeks
The Following User Says Thank You to milfwatcher69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 02:37 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfwatcher69 View Post
Unfortunately I have a very prudish no sex (for the past 3 years) wife who never lets me see her nude. She lost interest in sex when she hit early menopause...I know she still loves me and I feel the same...I could never cheat on her, She was never really wild in bed, but I love her (and her cute little milf body) and I miss sex with her for sure . Even though she's in her 50's now, she still looks amazing...nice little tits with amazing nipples...all of which make the no sex thing ultra frustrating...but I, too, get sneaky whenever I can to catch peeks
We're in the same boat Milf. I have to grab my peeks when I can - usually under her bedroom blind when she's getting ready for bed. I see her tits, pubic hair and bum.
But did you see the pic I posted yesterday of her tits? Check it out and comment. Let's talk!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 10:19 PM

Thanked 1,393 Times in 147 Posts

Almost hate to post on it but yup I hear ya.

Gotta say the sex life has tanked for the past two years…
We have only been together for 7 years - first 5 we were hot, heavy and adventurous. She had a killer bod with big tits little bum we were hit on at the nude beaches more than once by couples and guys much younger than us.

Spent all summer naked around the yard and pool - daring outfits to parties etc.
Menopause hit- she went stone cold fast and miserable. Has added 30- 40lbs of flab and a could give a s#it attitude. Hard to live with at this point.

I’ve tried to hang in for two years but with this Jekyll and Hyde mood swings we are talking splits ville as of late.

Keep hoping it will pass but hard to see the up side of it all. She doesn’t even want to get out and have fun in any sense of the word.
I ain’t got many years left here and not wanting to spend it depressed and deteriorating myself.
Kinda hard to watch someone you care about sink so low. She’s gone on meds but they only seem to add other issues it seems.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 07:54 AM

Default Let’s chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
We're in the same boat Milf. I have to grab my peeks when I can - usually under her bedroom blind when she's getting ready for bed. I see her tits, pubic hair and bum.
But did you see the pic I posted yesterday of her tits? Check it out and comment. Let's talk!
I tried to message you but your profile restricts messages. Please message me and we can exchange private contact info. We have so much in common! Btw, so hot to see the pic of your wife’s perfect little tits ! I think you’ll like my wife too
The Following User Says Thank You to milfwatcher69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 08:50 AM

Quote:
I tried to message you but your profile restricts messages. Please message me and we can exchange private contact info. We have so much in common! Btw, so hot to see the pic of your wife’s perfect little tits ! I think you’ll like my wife too
can u emai me?
Old 10-07-2023, 09:40 AM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
I'm just not seeing how I can message you or why my profile blocks messages. I'm working on it.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:04 AM

Quote:
I know. It's a tough life. I have recently found a fwb. since end of August.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 12:44 PM

Thanked 1,393 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTinMan View Post

Like everything in life, sometimes sex and intimacy take work. There's going to be sometimes you don't feel like doing it and thats ok.... but if you stop doing it all together, you're probably going to find your relationship starts to suffer... and if you're really into that relationship, you get up and do what needs to be done.
I agree and have attempted to stay connected and just enjoy time together.
I could live without sex if needed I can get myself off it’s the emotional intellectual and physical connection you crave in the end…
“Sex” is just a result of that.

Human connection is ultimately the foundation of love but that seems to have vanished through this process.

Menopause seems to have different affects and to varying degrees but it can make a mess of what was once a very special bond between two people. It’s actually worse than living alone at times.

I can try to understand what a woman is going through but you need to feel like they at least have an interest in being with you.

Apologies to hijack your thread - but it turns beautiful sexy adventurist women into angry prudes. The neighbours see her naked more than me as she closes the door from me but leaves the blinds wide open… lol

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s