or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2010, 09:49 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

WOW, that's excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gao View Post
Here's a simple one from a few years ago....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2010, 06:42 PM

Default Highschool Gym Class

My favorite up skirts were in P.E. Class in highschool and junior high. Whenever we would be stretching I would look over towards some girl and would be able to see straight up her shorts and get a nice pantie shot. I will never forget seeing Nicholes panties everyday for the whole year. I knew which ones were her favorite and what her mood was by the panties she had on that day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coastalm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2010, 10:32 PM

Thanked 1,149 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitrider View Post
My first grade teacher used to sit on the side of the stage, legs spread wide open, or opening and closing them to rythem. Pure Prime Pusse. My first thoughts on pussy came from that image. One of the girls I grew up with, over my growing years kept me alert. Any upskirt and pantyless will do. I talked my sister into going pantyless so I could watch her and those around. We lost our cherrys to each other, with all the tests, DES visits ofcourse. 20 years later at a HS reunion my sisters girlfriend asks me if I still played with sis, I said no. I lied, but a truth came from within. I told her whenever I thought of the 1st grade teach, I good curious about her because she sat next to me, and naptime let me feel up her leg.she said, I remember, what you were up to, horny guy! I said "you know how manus ways I've kissed, held, explored your body and fucked the livin shit out of you! I've beat off to you giving me head for longer. Besides, with the help of my sister, we both wondered how you tasted. Thanks Sis. She said she,d like to eat my sis again too. Ohh........... You knew! She said let's go fuck my sister. But my first load goes into you! I told her my sis goes pantyless to do the same as 1st cl.she's a sexual magnet. By the time we were ovr the reunion, we knew all, and agreed to get the inside slip every chance we got. She's now my ex wife, but the poon is mine!
ya same here pal..me too lost my cherry to my sis...n before dat it was endless hours of upskirt viewing of my sis n beating my meat..lol..we do still play ....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maverick1881 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 161 Posts
Default My friend the wind!

One of the things that turn me on when I see a girl in a short flappy skirt is her vulnerability. A few months back I was at a mall and came across a group of seven girls, all wearing those skirts that flap around as they walk. It had been a calm day, which is probably why they made that wardrobe choice, but I knew the wind outside had picked up. I noticed it looked as though they were about to leave so decided to follow them to see if they would venture out into the wind. My heart began to race as I followed them to an exit. I knew the odds were pretty good for a glimpse at someone’s panty. Sure enough they walked out into the wind and immediately began their struggle to hold down their skirts. I had oodles of panty flashes. The best part was when they all hit the wind at the same time. Five skirts blew up in tandem and I was treated with the delights of exposed panty covered bottoms. Most of them were wearing white panties but one girl had frilly little pink panties on that were caught up her ass crack allowing me to see a very cute buttock. As they struggled with their skirts I decided to overtake them and rest against a post further ahead of them. I put my sunglasses on and leered back at them. They were so involved in trying to hold down the back of their skirts that I managed to see most of their panties from the front. At one stage a skirt flicked up and my eyes feasted on the sight of a nylon white panty with a perfect cameltoe. Needless to say, I found it difficult to walk after they’d finally passed me by!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jackhe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2011, 12:34 AM

I was in my bank a few weeks back,waiting on a rep.that was on the phone, she was in her seat-out from her desk .The way she moved left one leg almost under her desk the -well you gussed it legs apart-she is a big girl,but fine a hell! My eyes went to her croch and I did'nt move -just got a good look at her pussy!Had on a thong that was in the split,she has black hair-and a nice bush -could not take my eyes off her. When she called me in it took me a few to get myself back to what I was there for,I know she thought I was nuts but all I could think of was her hairy pussy.I tell her now she is my favorit-she just don't know why-I love hairy pussy and big girls.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mudd For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 11:50 PM

I went to dinner with my girlfriend tonight for Valentines Day and got an extra treat. I was waiting on my table when a girl walked in with her date. The girl was early 20's about 5'4'' and average weight with B cupped breasts. She had on a white shirt and a multicolored skirt that was half way to her knees. I was sitting on one side of the waiting area, and they moved to the opposite. As my buzzer rang, she crossed her legs and flashed me a full shot of her yellow cotton panties. I was standing up as she did this, and as she was finishing crossing her legs she looked at me and had the worried look that I may have seen something. I went on to dinner with a smile on my face
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to captainjack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2011, 01:10 AM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts
Default Parades

When I was in my mid-20s (mid-1990s), I was a single college-grad and living on my own. I was on my second professional job, working my way up the corporate ladder. I'd had enough of driving clunker cars, and decided my next investment would be a nice ride. So I bought a brand new 95 Mustang GT convertible, white with white top. Last year of the 5.0 engine, it was a sweet ride. Red cloth seats, blackouts on the headlights and taillights (added after the picture was taken) ... that car got me more trim than I care to admit. Second best investment ever, second only to my Corvette later on.

So here I was, working in an office, single, friendly wth all the 'older' ladies, just in a flirtatious way - nothing serious (as my friend once said, don't get your honey where you get your money!). I was friends with one lady whose daughter (call her Julie) was a total sweetie - strawberry blonde, thin, sweet and a senior in high school just turned 18. I was 'too old' for the daughter, but Mom and I had a pretty good friendship going. So, when Julie won the title of Ms. High School, guess who Mom thought of when it came time to drive the Queen and her Court in all the spring parades! Hot new Mustang was JUST what the doctor ordered!

It really seemed like it was going to be a babysitting job, but what the heck - it would give me a good reason to take a few random Fridays off work. So for the first parade we went to in early April, I picked up Mom, Julie and one of the Julie's friends at the school. Julie was wearing a nice spring dress, rather short (mid-thigh) but very flowery and pretty, with her sash and tiara in tow. When she was climbing into the car, the friend said 'Gee Julie I'm glad to see you wore your panties today!' Apparently I had missed a pretty good crotch-shot while she was climbing into the back seat of the Stang. So in the spirit of good fun, I said 'What color are they?' Her friend said 'PINK!!' and Julie proceeded to blush enough to match her strawberry hair!! We all had a good laugh!

Somewhere during the drive from the school to the parade site, after having been informed of Julie's panty visibility, I realized that I was about to be in for a serious show. Think about it - in a Mustang driver's seat, low to the ground, with four 18-year-olds about to be sitting in short skirts on the back deck of my car with their feet on the back seat. PERFECT visibility in the rear-view mirror. By the time we got there, I already had the mirror adjusted correctly

We got to the parade site and I put the top down on the car. It had been decided that since it would be the Queen and the 3 members of her Court riding with her, the best way to display them would be to have them riding sitting on the folded-down convertible top with pillows under it to keep it from collapsing, and they would rest their feet on the back seat. I would drive, and Julie's friend would ride with me up front to take care of water bottles, purses, and anything else the ladies might need. So we got the convertible top down and stuffed with pillows, and put the leather cover over the top to give them a surface to sit on.

Sure enough, all 3 Court members were wearing very short dresses similar to Julie's, and I knew I was in for the show of my life. The parade got lined up, and all 4 young ladies climbed into the back seat and sat down on the back deck. Sure enough, Julie was in the middle of them, spreading her legs wide while she got adjusted and made room for the other 3 ladies. And every time she adjusted herself or her dress, I saw nothing but PINK crotch!! And the great part, since I had changed the angle of the rear-view mirror and my eyes were at their crotch level, none of them could see my eyes in the reflection, so they had NO freakin' idea where I was looking!

Over the course of the 30-minute parade, I was treated to panty shots of all 4 of them multiple times - 2 white silky bikinis, Julie's pink cotton, and one blue lacy thing that must have had a liner in it because unfortunately it was not see-through. It was the strangest, most surreal thing ever - to be driving 5 mph down a road lined with hundreds and hundreds of cheering waving people, with a not-unattractive Queen-friend sitting beside me, and me staring at the crotches of her four 18-year-old hottie friends, and none of them the wiser.

That spring, I drove those 4 ladies in 4 different parades, and was treated to a 4-way upskirt every single time. Ah, I still remember those days VERY fondly.

I loved that car.
Attached Thumbnails
car.jpg  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:07 AM

Thanked 16,520 Times in 475 Posts
Default The highlight of my day

Was at the supermarket today, and after leaving the checkouts headed towards to doors which are in the middle of the shop. Coming from the other side was a lady in her early twenties with a toddler in the trolley. Wearing a white dress and showing a bit of cleavage, but no more than usual on a summer's day. However the dress was short, just below her bum cheeks, (thought she would have shorts on underneath) so I politely let her go first () and followed her out.

The skirt was swaying as she walked and looked even shorter from behind. I got to my car and put the groceries in it, and went to put my trolley away. As I was doing that I had a look to see where she had gone. She was not far away and as her car had no one parked next to it, she had her trolley in the middle of a park next to her car. I slowly strolled along, as if going to another car and watched as she lifted her daughter out and placed her in the carseat. The skirt rose about an inch, bit more of the leg but nothing to write home about.

Then bingo, she lent in to do up the car seat and cheeks and all became visible. Couldn't see any panties, and she was of average build, so a g string could well have been between her cheeks, albeit didn't see the waistband. She then went to the trolley, at which stage I walked to the walkway one row from her car, and lent against the pole as if waiting for someone, all the time glancing over towards her. She was approximately 15-20 mtrs away

She started to empty her trolley which gave many more views of her entire behind, basically from her tailbone down. She didn't seem to realise / care that she was on show. As she was only with her daughter it would appear she wasn't doing it for anyone, just was happy to wear very little (possibly nothing) under a short skirt. Obviously I was not complaining.

Couldn't make it to obvious that I was watching as others were heading back to their cars, but had a very enjoyable minute or two of watching her bare behind.

When she finished she hopped in her car and left. I then returned to my car, with a grin on my face and headed home.

If I can finish my work day on that note I will happily shop everyday!!

A great way to celebrate my 300th post, a true upskirt experience and the best I have seen personally.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ramjac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2011, 11:12 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

Excellent!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjac View Post
Was at the supermarket today, and after leaving the checkouts headed towards to doors which are in the middle of the shop. Coming from the other side was a lady in her early twenties with a toddler in the trolley. Wearing a white dress and showing a bit of cleavage, but no more than usual on a summer's day. However the dress was short, just below her bum cheeks, (thought she would have shorts on underneath) so I politely let her go first () and followed her out....
The Following User Says Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyd View Post
I 'm not much of a writer but I think i can at least retell the story about the the worst slip in history- and it was mine.
I said "No you can't"
He said "I'm telling you, I can see your pussy lips, your pussy hole gaping open, and your asshole."

I did not tell him that 3 guys just spent an hour with the exact same view
Great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to archicraft For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009