Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2010, 01:13 AM

Thanked 8,936 Times in 984 Posts
Default yoga girl again

so i returned to class today. again the same girl marched right up in front of me and set her mat right in front of me (well, actually off to the side - it's impolite to block the view of yourself in the mirror). i swear she had a slight smirk on, too.

just as i expected, she had much tighter shorts on. although, as i looked, it was apparent they were very short. i could see just a hint of butt cheek below the shorts. i thought, well, at least she's got the pokie-showing top on, and maybe i'll see some nice cheek during a forward bend.

a few minutes later it was apparent how short the shorts were. the length of cloth in the crotch area was VERY short. in fact, as she bent forward, with her legs together, i saw a fantastic camel toe right up her crack - and a nice pink mound squeezing out the left side! full on labia majora.

i knew at this point that there was more to come. but i remembered her catching me staring at her bush escaping last time... so when that pose came, i was careful not to let her see me peeking. of course i did anyway. any experienced voyeur knows how to view the peripheral vision - you don't look directly at something, yet you see it. sure enough, i could see that wonderful hollow between the inner thigh and the pubic area. didn't look quite as hairy, but i couldn't look directly, so it was hard to say. nice look anyway.

once again, one of the best positions for exposing up shorts, she didn't extend far enough to see. then, halfway through, she left the room for a minute. again with a slight smirk. i wonder what that was about. i thought maybe she was checking the buff guy near the entrance.

anyway, i expected there would be better things to see, and these shorts were not loose enough to knot at the hips like last time.

sure enough, we're lying on our backs, raising one knee and pulling it towards the chest. she's above my head at this point, and i peek upwards (after taking a careful look to see where the instructor is - she had a great top that went a bit see-thru as she got sweaty!!! and showed plenty of nip definition - where you can see the bumps on her areolae!).

i saw probably the best lip sip i can remember. the crotch of the shorts was wedged right into her pussy crack, exposing BOTH labia majora, pink and smooth and sqeezed plump. above that, i can see her pubes are trimmed short into a triangle above her pussy. i pretended i was scratching the back of my head on the floor in case anyone saw, and i got a very good look more than once.

i didn't get quite as good a look as i expected later, though i could see her realizing her exposure during a seated stretch with legs spread that again showed some lip slip and "fixing" that. also saw plenty of quality camel toe.

after, she talked with the buff guy. they were friends at least.

still can't figure out what she's up to, but i think she bought a membership so i hope to see more of it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 01:24 AM

Smile My first

I was about 10 or so, and we belonged to a private club that had tennis courst and a couple of pools. I always loved checking out the girls there. On day our neighbors went with us. The mother had made her own swim suit, and i noticed that it bunched up kinda strangely in the crotch. We were all sitting around on some beach towels, and she was sitting cross legged... I saw that the crotch of the suit was too loose at her pussy, and I could see her hair and occasionally a pussy lip. Needless to say, I spent the entire afternoon right there!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeejayWy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 05:18 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 145 Posts
Default Changing under towels

There's a river where I go skinnydipping that's not far from the surfing beaches. I was there the other week going to head down the path toward the river, and there was a truck stopped across the quiet country road with two guys and a girl who were changing out of wetsuits (wrapped in towels or whatever.) The girl was trying to grab the towel from one of the guys and he ended up with his ass showing to the road before he got his pants on. He pulled her wetsuit farther down so about half her ass was showing, but then left her alone while she wrapped a towel or shirt or something around her waist and went to the front of the truck to get her pants. I couldn't see very well, but got a halfway view of her ass. They knew I was there, because I'd pulled into the parking area while they were starting this, but I was behind my truck most of the time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

Here's a quick one from this afternoon.
Today was my company's annual picnic. Most people dressed much more usual that the usual corporate attire. T shirts and shorts, mostly. One girl chose to be a little more... relaxed.
The girl in question is named Allison. Maybe 23. Very pretty blond girl with striking features. As some would say, 'great bone structure." She probably could have been a model is she was a bit taller. Very slim girl, narrow waist with a nice flat tummy. B cup breasts that looks extra nice on her narrow torso. Lovely, full round ass and hips. Personally, I love it when a girl is narrow and slim on top, but very curvy through the ass and hips. Especially attractive because she is an engineer- not a department known for being hot.
Allison usually dresses pretty nice. Close fitting clothes that show off her form, maybe a hint of cleavage. But Allison is young, and after having talked to her, a bit naive. Perhaps when she was getting dressed this morning, it didnt occur to that wearing a miniskirt to a corporate event might look... a little too sexy
It was a denim mini - my fave - just a few inches below her ass, and much more suited to clubbing than company picnics. It really showed off her legs, full but nicely toned thighs, and very pale.
Allison was sitting on a gentle grassy slope, watching the sack race. Unfortunately I could not get right in front of her without actually standing in the raceway. Fortunately, I didnt't need to. The skirt was so short, and thanks to Allison's nice round butt, was riding up so high, there was no way she could hide her panties, short of holding her hands right over them.
Mostly, that's what she tried to do. Keep her legs straight out ahead of her, we her hands cupped between her thighs, but there was no was she could shield her undies all the time. Her skirt had ridden up so far the sunlight was hitting right on her pantied crotch. They were white- bright white - with navy blue trim, which seems to be in style in the states these days.
Even better was when she did the classic "pull her knees to her chest" pose. Her white thighs perfectly framed little almond-shaped panty-covered vulva.
Like I said, Allison is young and naive. Perhaps she is just too oblivious to realize she is flashing all her coworkers. Perhaps she might be a closet exhibitionist. Either way, I need to hang around her more.
The best part was she was sitting right at the finish line, so I am really hoping some of the corporate photos will show her and her bright white panties in the background! /fingers crossed
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 09:45 AM

I skipped my company picnic yesterday. Your story kind of makes me regret it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Grin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 01:33 PM

My story was with my first girlfriend, when we were 17. We had just started going out, and had not messed about yet, so I had no idea what her pussy looked like.

We were at her parents house, while they were away. We had been drinking for the night, slowly getting drunk. My gf was wearing a little skirt, and towards the end of the night she was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, facing me. Then she suddenly moved one leg so it kinda wrapped around me, basically spreading her legs. But she did not mean it, it was just the drink.

And there it was, her light blue lace thong. It was tightly wrapped around her pussy lips, and it was obvious she had a good bit of pubic hair due to the bulge. It was only on my second look down that I noticed her auburn pubic hair peering around her thong. I got an instant hard on and had to hide it.

Later that night we messed around for the first time, and she had a big auburn bush that was bikini waxed on the legs.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to torpedohead For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 05:04 AM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 44 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthelifealways View Post
Tell of when you saw up the skirts of teachers, friends, friends parents, your relatives or anyone
the first time i saw an upskirt was wen i was 11.my elder sis was 16 and we had jus come back frm school.as soon as we got into our house our dog came to greet us.my sis squatted to pat him n dat was wen i got to see her upskirt in full glory.she was wearin an off white cotton panties n man was it hot.i has to rush to d bathroom to relieve my erection den..lol.well dat wuz my start n my sis is still my unaware supplier of upskirts to dis day..lol.she still doesnt no i peek up her skirt or mayb she does n doesnt care mch bout it...lol.hv also peeked up almost all her friendz skirts also..itz hot...aftr dat day got addicted to upskirts...started to peek up girls skirts in school...still do at work..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maverick1881 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 01:10 PM

Thanked 1,001 Times in 39 Posts
Default ex gf's twin sister

so i was dating this girl i was about 17, and i went over to her house one afternoon to hang out with her. her mom (a 40 year old milf) was in the kitchen making us some lunch and my gf wasn't in the room with me at the time. her twin sister was upstairs in the shower and hadn't known i was over yet, so im sitting on there living room couch watching tv, the couch is located right at the bottom of the stairs. so her sister comes down the stairs not knowing im there yet i assumed, in just this little white towel! this being a old farm house the stairs are very steep so me being right at the bottom of the stairs on the couch i hear her coming down and look up and say hello! and i can see right up the bottom of the towel and can see her great thighs and freshly shaved pussy! my dick got so hard right away and she had no idea i could see right up there. it looked exactly like her sisters i had so many fantasies about 3 some with both of them while i dated this girl. they both were about 5'4 slim with DD beautiful firm tits, my gfs were amazing so i assume her twin sisters were the same. only difference between them was one was blonde one was brunette...i dated the blonde

girl i dated's rack below
Attached Thumbnails
MB rack.JPG  
Old 09-05-2010, 10:09 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

Great first time stories..LOVE em!
The Following User Says Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

Here's a simple one from a few years ago.
Apartments in my town are usually old Victorian houses, split up by floor. Laundry in the basement.
In our house was a young, sorta hipster couple- he was a drummer, she was an artist, and they drove a old VW van. A friend of theirs was this cute little Velma-type (as in Scooby Doo). Short, quirky haircut, glasses, and she loved to dress in vintage cotton dresses. Real simple, button-down-the front affairs she probably got in consignment shops. Cute in that sort of Juno kind of way.
Anyhow, one day I noticed Miss Velma was out in our parking lot, with the VW parked near the house, and she was busy cleaning and vacuuming it out in one of her signature dresses. I got the flash of inspiration to go down the basement and do some laundry.
Usual dank cold basement, but lots of small windows looking out at ground level- and looking straight up the dress of Miss Velma! Bright magenta panties, no hose. Just her cute little ass and crotch wrapped up in bikini-cut panties. She was bending and squatting in the most shameless ways, letting her hem ride up, and why not? No one could see her, right? Since it was daylight out, even if she looked straight at the window, she'd never spot me.
Sadly, I didn't own a camera at the time, because you could not ask for a more perfect setup. I enjoyed her unwittingly erotic show for the next 20 minutes. It was as close as I've ever been to being invisible to spy up a girl's skirt.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s