Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-14-2017, 03:40 AM

I had a girlfriend in college who liked to go shoe shopping wearing a short skirt and no panties. She would go at off hours so they weren't busy and would find a store with a young guy working the shoe dept. She would ask for a certain size then position herself near an angled mirror and have a seat. If he kneeled in front to help her try on the shoes she would give him a clear view and keep a really big smile on her face in case they look up at her. If he didn't kneel down she would use the mirror to give him some good glances.

She liked being so up close and watching their reactions when they noticed and kept looking trying to not be obvious...but what really exilerated her we're the few times that the guy would look up and meet eyes with her so she could smile shyly letting him know that she was doing it on purpose.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:39 PM

Thanked 5,098 Times in 209 Posts
Default Mom and Sister

This may be out of the way back machine, but back in the 1960's & 1970's my mom & dad were hard core nudists. In fact the rule was no clothes at all when home, unless it was too cold, which was only for a short time in the winter here is Southern California.

Any way, back in then skirts were generally down to the knee or lower for 'mature' ladies. So if she had to wear something my mom always wore a dress, never pants and never underwear. But sometimes a bra if she had to. Mom was still working as an accountant for the telephone company and they had a dress code - blouse and dress, no pants. Well that suited mom perfectly.

If she had to dress to leave the house for shopping or errands she generally wore a sun dress or skirt. And never panties.

In fact I don't ever remember my mom ever wearing underwear, even to company or school dinners or other formal events.

My sister followed suit when she was in high school and to this day she still doesn't wear panties. She claims that she does not even own a pair. But she does often wear pants.

My dad, on the other hand, was a boxers man. But only while dressed for work. Otherwise, nothing at all.

Ahh, memories of growing up in Southern California.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:28 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs. here,

I never go out w/o my underwear!! I wear short skirts 90% of the time and I'm not sitting on ANYTHING w/o underwear!! YUK!!!!...."who farted on this seat?".....

wearing panties is just , if not more, sexy then commando...
Repeat ---YUK !!!
Old 11-07-2017, 07:41 PM

Reminds me of a scene from family guy.....

Lois : im not wearing any panties peter

Peter: thats ok, we can always throw that chair out
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 07:48 PM

Trying to get my wife to go to the mall with no panties in a medium skirt a little above the knees. And hang around by the stairs. In this mall it’s pretty easy to get an up skirt view by the stairs. I’d love to watch and see how many guys realize she’s got no panties and try so hard to sneak peeks without getting caught.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2017, 03:33 AM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 237 Posts

I often do this with my wife. How it goes really depends on how she feels like, but when she is in the mood it gets really hot. One fond memory I have is from last year's summer. I told another member in private, but I figured why not post the story here?

Anyway, she was wearing one of her two shortest dresses. This is a denim dress that comes down just some 5 cm below her bum. The lower part of the dress is embroidered with many small white flowers whose centres are actually holes. Unfortunately it does not really show well the shape of her tits, but it is so short that if she sit just normally, even with her legs closed, her pussy is out on display. So, we were going to a park in a town close by for her to sit on benches and flash passing guys, but we stopped first at a Starbucks because she wanted some coffee. This place has a veranda-style room with glass walls that is a bit higher than the road level, and she went to take a seat there whilst I was waiting for the coffee. When I reached her in the room she was sitting in a low chair at a low table facing the outside, but as soon as I sat down she told me that whilst waiting for me she had been sitting on the other side (which I had indeed noticed from the bar) and decided to sit with her legs a bit open to give a good show to the two guys sitting opposite her. I was very surprised because usually she only flashes with plausible deniability and when I'm right there with her, to be more secure. To increase the surprise, she added "Now move a bit to the side, so the guys on the road can see better.". I turned and saw two older gentlemen passing. I asked her if she meant them and how she could be sure they were looking, and she said it was the third time they were passing back and forth and smiling at her, "so let them look well, when is the last time they saw this?".
Old 11-12-2017, 09:42 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
I often do this with my wife. How it goes really depends on how she feels like, but when she is in the mood it gets really hot. One fond memory I have is from last year's summer. I told another member in private, but I figured why not post the story here?

Anyway, she was wearing one of her two shortest dresses. This is a denim dress that comes down just some 5 cm below her bum. The lower part of the dress is embroidered with many small white flowers whose centres are actually holes. Unfortunately it does not really show well the shape of her tits, but it is so short that if she sit just normally, even with her legs closed, her pussy is out on display. So, we were going to a park in a town close by for her to sit on benches and flash passing guys, but we stopped first at a Starbucks because she wanted some coffee. This place has a veranda-style room with glass walls that is a bit higher than the road level, and she went to take a seat there whilst I was waiting for the coffee. When I reached her in the room she was sitting in a low chair at a low table facing the outside, but as soon as I sat down she told me that whilst waiting for me she had been sitting on the other side (which I had indeed noticed from the bar) and decided to sit with her legs a bit open to give a good show to the two guys sitting opposite her. I was very surprised because usually she only flashes with plausible deniability and when I'm right there with her, to be more secure. To increase the surprise, she added "Now move a bit to the side, so the guys on the road can see better.". I turned and saw two older gentlemen passing. I asked her if she meant them and how she could be sure they were looking, and she said it was the third time they were passing back and forth and smiling at her, "so let them look well, when is the last time they saw this?".
Great story but how do you really know how much she lets others see when you are not there? As her confidence has built and when she gets that flutter in her stomach she may have "accidental" exposures when you are not around... My wife denies ever doing anything like that, but have seen her be "careless" in many a situation, especially when she gets in a mood, usually after an adult beverage or 2... One never knows what happens when a spouse / bf is not around...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 09:12 AM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great story but how do you really know how much she lets others see when you are not there? As her confidence has built and when she gets that flutter in her stomach she may have "accidental" exposures when you are not around... My wife denies ever doing anything like that, but have seen her be "careless" in many a situation, especially when she gets in a mood, usually after an adult beverage or 2... One never knows what happens when a spouse / bf is not around...
Sure, but it's a matter of trust. If she wants to be "careless" when I'm not around, I'm OK with it, but of course I would like to know the details. We have a very good trust in one another, so I'm sure that if she has an "accidental" exposure when I'm not around, she will tell me, knowing how I like to set up these situations.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 11:22 PM

Default mine does it

I am fortunate that my wife often goes pantyless underneath a skirt or dress. She used to go braless, but thinks they are too saggy for her to do that now that they are not as young and "perky" as they used to be. I am always trying to get her to let other guys see that she is naked under there, but normally she only lets me see or feel her lovely pussy. Once in a while though, usually on vacation or special occasions, she will give a few peeks - to a car valet, to a guy across the bar who is ogling her, or to someone I have picked out as her target. I only wish she would do it more often!
Old 11-29-2017, 08:07 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Noneya...

"She liked being so up close and watching their reactions when they noticed and kept looking trying to not be obvious...but what really exilerated her we're the few times that the guy would look up and meet eyes with her so she could smile shyly letting him know that she was doing it on purpose."

Wow- that's a spot-on description of what your GF REALLY wanted. Nicely done, and a hot story overall. Did she just tell you about her adventures, or did you get to tag along on some of them?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia