uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2022, 10:36 AM

Default Submissive Wives

The more I read about other husbands and wives in the HotWife lifestyle, the more I wonder if the kind of relationship my wife and I have occurs very often with other couples.

Where I'm going with this is, my wife is sexually submissive. Not in the BDSM type of way, but in the sense that she is willing and often quite eager to do anything I ask or encourage her to do (sexually speaking).

She very much enjoys doing things that please me and in doing that, brings her pleasure and happiness. She really gets off on it and also enjoys herself sexually.

She also initiates and engages in sexual activities with others at times (with my prior knowledge). It's not to say she only does what I want, but she will do anything I encourage and very much enjoys me controlling the situations and the men who fuck her. She quite literally almost never says no and goes through with what I propose to her.

I'm anxious to hear from others and any similarities they might have.
Old 07-03-2022, 04:44 PM

Default My wife is very submissive

My wife is also extremely submissive, and eager to do anything I ask. Not just sexually. She enjoys when I degrade her and humiliate her, and she enjoys when I tell her what to do. We've been talking about how to make a submissive lifestyle more of a 24/7 arrangement for her. She's even toyed with the idea of (her words not mine) "is there any way to make it legally binding for me to be your submissive?" She wants to feel owned by me. It's interesting.

Beyond that, she doesn't like to idea of being with another guy, or introducing another guy in a 3some type of situation, because she feels like she's mine, and only mine. Bringing another guy, she's said, feels like would be more of a gift for her than for me, or an excuse to cheat. I understood the logic and left it at that, except she followed it up with the idea of us having a threesome with another girl. She said she's okay with me having my way with another girl as long as she's aware of it first, or if she gets to join in. To her, that would feel more like her Dominant is having his way with his submissive wife and another girl. She feels like this would be another way to make me happy and make me feel/seem like a Dom.

We have never had a threesome, but she's made it clear that she'll do anything for me, including letting me have another girl. I'm not 100% sure how to proceed with that information lol. Not sure how a married couple goes up to a woman and tells her "hey, me and my wife would like you to join us as a 2nd submissive sex partner" lol. I'm sure we'll figure it out *shrugs*
Old 07-05-2022, 09:14 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

We've been swinging since 2016 or so. It's always been same room and with other couples. I know she wants to expand on this and I was always slightly hesitant to do so. It always sounded better in my mind than in reality.

The last few weeks we had planned a trip back to MA from where we live in FL for vacation. While we were there a fellow I know who I helped buy a house for is a tattoo artists. My wife has a few and was getting another. So he asked my permission to friend request her on FB and I said sure but if you have sexy talk you have to send me some screen shots. I'll just say they were very x rated. That turned me on a lot. The dude is hung big time and that was always a fantasy of mine was for her to be fucked by a huge cock.

So we go and she gets inked. We had planned on meeting up with him later in the week but his son got covid and he had to quarantine since he had watched him a few nights earlier.

So that brings me to her being submissive. She has a high powered big responsibility job. So she is happy being the sub to a dom. We go to Orlando mid month so maybe I'll find a nice bull for her while I watch. Always fun watching the wife being fucked hard.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:39 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

My wife is very submissive but also sl*tty which is a great combination. One of the things I love to do is show her off. When we are on a friend's boat or at a pool party I will often tell her to take off her top or to just get nude and she will do exactly as I said (although she may act shy about it). Also I love her pussy and when we are around the right people I will tell her to let whomever we are with get a taste of her. Just like a good sub she will open her legs and present her pussy to get eaten (often in front of everybody in the room). Submissive wives are definitely a good time!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2022, 12:20 PM

Thanked 4,734 Times in 423 Posts

This past weekend We went out on a boat with some friends that are in the lifestyle. So, we were kind of expecting things to get interesting. The lake we went to was Lake Ouachita in Arkansas. On this lake there is a place called Party cove. Party cove is a place people go to and get naked and swim and just have a good time. In anticipation to our trip, I bought my wife a tiny yarn string crochet bikini. my wife who is 20 years younger than me and looks absolutely hot and makes this bikini look super-hot. With her being my sub, I picked out what I wanted her to wear. Of course, the bikini and some sexy shorts where her booty hang out and a Flimsy T-shirt to cover her because before getting to the lake, we had to make some stops in public to get gas and to get ice for the beer and there was a long walk to the boat that was in a very public area. But those shorts looked extra hot even with her being covered up. And her tits were swaying in her T-shirt as she walked.

When we go to the boat, I made off her T-shirt and her tiny bikini top barley covered her areola. As the boat hit waves her tits bounced and it looked great. I caught our friends looking at her tits. There was just four of us on the boat. Us and the husband and wife. When we pulled into Party cove there were about 8-10 other boats in the cove. From a distance we could see nudity from afar but we were too far away to get a good view. But our friends knew someone ahead of time and we pulled up their boats and we tied off onto their two boats. We did not know any of the people but there were 3 women already nude and two guys already nude when we pulled up. As soon as we pulled up the wife of my friend got undressed immediately. I mean WOW! She had some monster tits. I would be afraid to guess her size but we are talking F of H cup size. The looked great!

Because we didn’t know the people Very well, My wife was hesitant about getting undressed. So she just took off her sexy shorts and was now wearing her string crochet bikini which did not cover much. Being the good Dom that I am I gave her time to adjust and get to know the people we were with but now she is the only one that was still wearing clothes. Well, what little they were but she still looked terrific. We all got into the lake to swim and float around on tubes and floating mattresses. I stayed on the bot so I could get a good look at everything around. After my wife finished her first beer, she come onto the boat to get another beer and as she was up there, I took her top away. I didn’t ask I just untied it and took it. Being the good sub that she is she didn’t resist. Then after her third beer she was having a good time talking and laughing with the other girls. When she came onto the boat to get another beer I too her bikini bottoms off of her. Again the good little sub didn’t resist.

In the time for all of this to happen she had gotten a little sun. Well, A lot of fun and interesting things happened that day and we made new friends and made plans to meet up again. So, when we got home, we looked at her sunburn. It was so damn funny we both laughed about it but she only burned on her ass. The funny thing is you could see the strings of the crochet bikini in her tan lines. Here are a couple of pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
wind.jpg   burn.jpg  

IMG_0828.JPG  
Old 07-09-2022, 08:12 PM

Thanked 25,700 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default wife

Every time we have a sexual get together w ''friends'', she likes being ''taken'' by the guys as a group.....

OUT RIGHT, OR TIED TO THE BED.... she loves being submissive.....
Old 09-17-2022, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTee View Post
The more I read about other husbands and wives in the HotWife lifestyle, the more I wonder if the kind of relationship my wife and I have occurs very often with other couples.

Where I'm going with this is, my wife is sexually submissive. Not in the BDSM type of way, but in the sense that she is willing and often quite eager to do anything I ask or encourage her to do (sexually speaking).

She very much enjoys doing things that please me and in doing that, brings her pleasure and happiness. She really gets off on it and also enjoys herself sexually.

She also initiates and engages in sexual activities with others at times (with my prior knowledge). It's not to say she only does what I want, but she will do anything I encourage and very much enjoys me controlling the situations and the men who fuck her. She quite literally almost never says no and goes through with what I propose to her.

I'm anxious to hear from others and any similarities they might have.
It's been a while since I started this thread so thought I'd share an experience in hopes that others will also share more of their submissive wife stories.

One early experience that comes to mind is me coming home with a good friend of mine unannounced one Friday evening after stopping by for beers. My wife had not met him before.

I let her know in private that I thought it would be great fun for the 3 of us to play some poker and then see where things might go. She agreed and understood that I eventually desired for her to fuck the both of us.

She quickly jumped in making the evening fun, sexy and erotic. She went to considerable lengths to seduce my friend and to let us know she was having a fun time.

Through some poker hand losses and dares, they eventually wound up in bed together first with me watching them. My friend and I then took turns tag-teaming her for the rest of the night.

My wife had a great time (even tho was quite sore and tired the next morning). She even invited my friend to shower with her right before we all crashed for the evening.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JTee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2022, 10:52 AM

Mine has said she will do, within reason, what I want with others, or show herself off. She has a lovely figure, lovely sizeable boobs and a huge sex drive.

So far that has been nude beach, topless etc or no bra .. tame I guess … but she is a bit of an exhibitionist and has said she will have sex with another if I want and let them come inside … if she knows them to be ‘clean’ for want of a better term.

Tempting…. As there are a couple of people who would love to …. Now do I …
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to esso57 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2022, 01:08 AM

Thanked 1,577 Times in 66 Posts
Default i was just gonna say

i got my ex wife to dance topless in nude pantyhose but i cant beat the above
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to confed1470 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2022, 02:51 AM

Default Not submissive but accommodating

I believe women generally try to please their men, and go along with their asks for the most part. It lessens after years of marriage as bad feelings tend to build up.

For a long time, I was jealous of my wife's limited past doings, but after awhile it started to turn me on to think of things she did and men who saw her naked. So I kept asking about her past. She was reluctant, but then as she saw it made me horny she started to share some things. The first story I posted her about her posing for pictures for money.

This weekend she got some wine in her and asked if I wanted to hear what she said was the wildest thing she did before me with her only BF other than me. I said sure.

So she was 18 when she dated this guy and he was nearly 30 and a lot more experienced. It wasn't too sexual really, as they never fucked, only oral stuff, as she was traditional about that. This frustrated the guy of course, and he kept trying to get her to get her to open up more and do fun sexual things. She was also shy about her body and thought her boobs were small and butt big. Now this was after her picture taking, so she had shown herself to men before. Here is what she told me.

One afternoon she came to his house and he had several friends from his construction work over to watch a football ball game. There were five guys there plus her boyfriend and had already started drinking. She was sort of pouting as she was hoping to go out dancing and didn't know about the friends.

Her boyfriend took her aside and acted mad that she wasn't interacting with his friends. Her feelings were hurt and told her she would do anything for him not to be mad at her. This to me is submissive.

He said he would think about it. She sat alone in the kitchen and finally the game was over. He came over and said the guys all think you are cute and I told them you thought your body wasn't great. I know you wanted to dance tonight, so I want you to dance for them.

Initially she said no way, but her boyfriend took the kitchen chairs and put them in a circle around the couch and put on some music. He announced to the guy that post game entertainment would be Amber dancing for them.

He motioned for her to come in the middle of the guys who had taken seats and with one on the couch. The boyfriend then sat on the couch and had her continue to dance. She remembered she had a shirt on and some shorts.

She danced awhile and went over to each guy and danced in front of them and was really getting into the attention she was getting. Then one of the guys yelled take it off!

Her boyfriend said, yeah take it off. She laughed but when she saw he was serious she walked out of the living room into the bathroom.

He knocked on the door and she said I am not showing myself to your friends. He said, you are my girlfriend and you said you do anything. I am tired of you being a prude so just leave.

After a few minutes she went back. No one had moved and the music was still on. She got in the circle and started to dance slowly.

When she lifted her shirt up there were hoots and cheers and then she took it off and only had her bra ands shorts on.

The dance continued and she removed her shorts. Now her thong was showing and she moved around and showed her ass to each guy. Her boyfriend had a big smile. He asked the group, do any of you think her tits are too small or butt big? Everyone said no way.

She started to unclap her bra and looked at her boyfriend who shook his head yes. She took it off and stood topless in the room

Lastly she removed her panties and covered her pussy with her hands. Slowing she moved it and there was a quiet in the room as they looked at her shaved pussy.

Her boyfriend said, so dance in front of each guy, bend over and show your goodies close up.

She obeyed and bent over for them, men she had never met before. She felt like a real stripper as they looked closely at her spread ass and pussy.

One said that she looked wet and horny. The guy she was in front of pulled her back and started to touch her butt cheeks. He looked at her boyfriend and he was just staring.

Then she felt his lips kiss her butt cheeks. Then as she was bent over, she felt his tongue lick her asshole.

She shook and he held onto her as he moved down and started to lick her pussy lips and clit.
She wasn't sure how long it lasted but another guy had some over and started to fondle her tits.
She came so hard she fell to the ground. She saw the other guys were taking off their clothes and one said, lets fuck her.

She collected her clothes and locked her self in the bathroom. Her boyfriend pounded on the door and said, come on, just suck them off, let them lick you.

She got dressed and then pushed him backward as she exited and ran out the apartment. She heard the guys laughing as she left. She said she was so pissed at her boyfriend but still excited by the experience. She never saw the guy again and we started dating a few weeks later.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:

Tags
submissive

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s