A Tasty Pear Drop 10 6.06%
The Wide V 12 7.27%
Super V8 Turbo 5 3.03%
Queen Of Spades 2 1.21%
"X" Marks The Spot 2 1.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2019, 01:05 PM

Default My gal's pubic hair styles

This thread details the styling of the pubic hairs of my GF past and present ( rather than wider stories about their pussies and orgasms that can be found here). Before posting further details and more pube styling stories you guys can get involved too and help me out.

But first a little background for you...

Now R24 will be flying in to see me in a few weeks time after several months apart. Given that our sex was just A1 awesome and full of multi orgasms we haven't cheated or moved on from each other and will be having a marathon session in bed later this month.

With our abstinence she has confirmed that her pubes have grown out of control and will truly be wild and very long and bushy. Now I'm not over keen on the unkempt look and on our first ever night together she wasn't expecting to stay over so was somewhat hairy. I was quick to step in that time and cut things back for her. She appeared to have been impressed with my skilled use of the razor on that occasion and has tentatively agreed to let me continue gently styling of her lower regions ever since. Albeit she is a little apprehensive that I have had a pair of sharp scissors and a blade close to her very long and hanging pussy lips . So believe me one false move or slip of the blade and it's no more shaving fun for me.

Naturally she has really dark, black hair down there (rather than the chestnut colour that I normally find with most of my women) It is very thick and will cover an area perhaps up to 8 cm higher that the top of her slit . At its top part it stretches from the crease at the top inner part of the leg across the public plain to the leg on the other side some 20 cm across. It stays below the level her belly button which is as high above the top line as her slit is below it. Not only will it be thick but it is long and straight and at it's longest I estimate could be as much as 3-4 cm in length (perhaps even 5cm in the depths of the middle?)

She really is the most hairy woman down there that I have ever met, perhaps too hairy as the hairs go down below and around up her arse crack too ( which I find horrid). Not that pretty a sight but at least the nipples are not hair laden (S23) or there is a line of hair growing up to the belly button for the pill taking M14.

Anyway if you have read this far then this is how you can help. I've been given carte blanche on a blank (well very hairy) canvas and need some inspiration. I have a fair idea of what I will style for her but some input here would be good.

Attached are 10 of the pubic hair styles that I previously given to one of my girlfriends (J18) over the course of our 6 year relationship. Please let me know which is your favourite design(s) by using one or more of the voting buttons . The top design may sway how I style R24 on our next encounter, but as the poll has no time limit I may reuse results for further work I am "commissioned" to do in future

Note that as I'm no longer with the woman in these photos so I'm not in a position to do instant requests for a desired style that you wish me to craft. However if you have any other ideas or suggestions for future fun please let me know by attaching your own picture and I will try these out when the opportunity arises.

I can not promise that I will capture a photo of my creation on R24 as she has a sensitive job and is quiet shy around camera phones in the bedroom.

At the very least I will update you about what happens.

Vote 01 Classic Landing Strip
Click image for larger version

Name:	My pussy haircut 01 Classic Landing Strip.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	321.3 KB
ID:	10666736

Vote 02 The Hairy Mound

Name:	My pussy haircut 02 Tuft on the mound.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	633.3 KB
ID:	10666737

Vote 03 The Arrow Guides You Home

Name:	My pussy haircut 03 Arrow guides you in.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	517.2 KB
ID:	10666738

Vote 04 Tiger Stripes, "They're Gr-r-reat!"

Name:	My pussy haircut 04 Tiger Stripes.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	513.6 KB
ID:	10666739

Vote 05 Dyed For Losing A Bet

Name:	My pussy haircut 05 Dyed for bet.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	582.2 KB
ID:	10666740

Vote 06 A Tasty Pear Drop

Name:	My pussy haircut 06 The Tasty Pear Drop.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	10666741

Vote 07 The Wide V

Name:	My pussy haircut 07 super wide V.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	464.8 KB
ID:	10666742

Vote 08 Super V8 Turbo

Name:	My pussy haircut 08 Super V8 turbo.jpg
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	10666743

Vote 09 The Queen Of Spades

Name:	My pussy haircut 09 Queen of spades.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	597.1 KB
ID:	10666744

Vote 10 "X" Marks The Spot

Name:	My pussy haircut 10 X marks the spot.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	516.1 KB
ID:	10666745

Last edited by WalterBlog; 03-31-2019 at 01:15 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 12:23 PM

Thanked 5,722 Times in 427 Posts

You missed one out:

11 - fully shaved.

I vote for that one, every time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 03:48 PM

Thanked 2,269 Times in 159 Posts
Default the untouched bush style

the natural
Attached Thumbnails
7.jpg  
Old 04-01-2019, 04:53 PM

I have pictures of both a) "natural" cut and b) fully shaved style for my previous GF , however didn't put these down as options as I'm looking for something to inspire me for my forthcoming visit.

( I will post a picture of both of the above at some point....)

Given that I've been given the gift of been able to shave my current lady's pussy. The natural look is not really an option. That said I will grit my teeth and try and enjoy the hairy look ( A style I don't really like) for the first few hours after she arrives at my house before I then conduct a shave on her. In such a way I get the benefits of sort of having two holes in one night. A very sexy event that I suggest all readers take advantage of at some point . It's a bit like having two ladies in quick succession without the risk of cheating on them.

The fully shaved look I didn't give as an option as this would be rather boring. Remember I have the fun to be creative and have the ability to surprise her and make her feel special. Yes previous partners have said that they feel
" more sexy and close "
when they are fully dehaired. Yes it also looks great but she might like the anticipation and surprise of what gift I have for her.
She could do the shave herself to get the fully shaved look and then I wouldn't have all the fun!

There is also the vajazelled option which I didn't include as this opens up more variations.

I have some more stories but in the mean time keep voting and add your own suggestions to inspire me ....
Old 04-01-2019, 06:43 PM

Thanked 14,083 Times in 459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by themutt View Post
the natural
Im with you, I love a full bush! Check out my wife's pics if you dont believe me
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to myhotwife2015 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 05:03 PM

Thanked 2,269 Times in 159 Posts
Default ex gfs bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterBlog View Post
I have pictures of both a) "natural" cut and b) fully shaved style for my previous GF , however didn't put these down as options as I'm looking for something to inspire me for my forthcoming visit.

( I will post a picture of both of the above at some point....)

Given that I've been given the gift of been able to shave my current lady's pussy. The natural look is not really an option. That said I will grit my teeth and try and enjoy the hairy look ( A style I don't really like) for the first few hours after she arrives at my house before I then conduct a shave on her. In such a way I get the benefits of sort of having two holes in one night. A very sexy event that I suggest all readers take advantage of at some point . It's a bit like having two ladies in quick succession without the risk of cheating on them.

The fully shaved look I didn't give as an option as this would be rather boring. Remember I have the fun to be creative and have the ability to surprise her and make her feel special. Yes previous partners have said that they feel
" more sexy and close "
when they are fully dehaired. Yes it also looks great but she might like the anticipation and surprise of what gift I have for her.
She could do the shave herself to get the fully shaved look and then I wouldn't have all the fun!

There is also the vajazelled option which I didn't include as this opens up more variations.

I have some more stories but in the mean time keep voting and add your own suggestions to inspire me ....
I do think back on loving my ex gfs busk, but wish I did use it as a canvas to cut into different shapes, photograph along the way, until bare, then watch it regrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themutt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2019, 02:50 PM

Default The two extremes : bald and natural

Quote:
I do think back on loving my ex gfs busk, but wish I did use it as a canvas to cut into different shapes, photograph along the way, until bare, then watch it regrow.
There has been some interest in the hairy blank canvas and the full “Hollywood” so to put this into context here are a few more pictures for you of J18
The first is one of the earliest pictures I have of her about two month into the relationship. This would have been her the natural thickness as I didn't see any change in the style during the first few months of the relationship ( there may have been a little trimming but it wasn't obvious.)

Name:	HairyFirst.jpg
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	10671900

The light in the picture of the first bush isn't quiet bright enough and she is sitting slightly off centre so I include another picture from latter in our liaison where I estimate that is about a month's worth of growth.

Name:	100.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	534.4 KB
ID:	10671901

OK it's NOT a full amount of hair as you can just about see her slit but it is close enough and her position in the photo is similar to one of her bald

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	10671902

Whilst she was very keen on the special hobby that we had, I perhaps missed a trick in not recording her “growth” over the period of the days and weeks that followed a cut. I have seen something out there that does record such events since we parted but can not find it on line. However what I do have is an animated gif which would be a reconstruction of what her growth would be over the period of a month. The bald and “Hairy” photos above are taken from the same position and similar light and so I have just morphed one to the other.

Name:  HairsGrow2.gif
Views: 1279
Size:  359.6 KB

Sorry if it's not quiet what you were after Themutt but I hope this is close enough and might inspire you to capture a growth photo history for us?

I will share with you more pubic hairstyle stories of previous GFs when time permits . For now I need to get ready for the pending return of R24 and her trip to the hair dressers.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 04-03-2019 at 02:54 PM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 10:45 PM

Thanked 5,847 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
the natural

My favorite style too, Mutt. My wife has been that way since we started dating (early 80’s) and I love it. So has a couple friends who have seen it over the years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2019, 11:41 AM

R24 has confirmed by text that she is "very wild and ungroomed"

For her pending arrival I have now purchased some razors and shaving foam and will enjoy shaving her into a suitable style that will expose her tasty slit to my eager tongue. I will however enjoy a single night of total hairiness with perhaps the most fury furrow that I have ever encountered.
Old 12-28-2019, 09:10 AM

So knowing the massive thatch that I had last time, I knew there would be a good lot to work with. Thick, dark, rug with long, black 5cm hairs.
The thoughts of recreating the crown that I gave J18 to top of her mound was driving me wild. A hairy place to twiddle with and tickle and if necessary enough to tug at in a closed palm. yet all the flaps and slit were totally clear by some distance to give a great show when she stripped for a hair free tonging

In J18's case this delicious sight was gently manicured by only getting her to shave down below over the space of a year (remember that I owed that c*nt, she only shaved if I asked her to and then to the style of my choosing) .

Name:	THeONE.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	910.9 KB
ID:	11006505

R24 was a much thicker hairier lady, originally of Eastern European almost Turkish stock. Her hairs were just quicker growing. I was looking forward to working that huge mass of hair on a blank canvas.

My anticipation stayed with me as I pealed down her trouser to reveal her panties.

Tags
pubes, pubic hair

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012

0m:52s

02-09-2005
Celebrate Nude