Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMN View Post
The topless picture of the girl who organised the SWAGs calendar. I scanned this in myself, please don't repost it elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc666 View Post
It's already been posted here on OCC, but that's a much bigger and better scan so thank you very much
Could you scan a bigger, better pic of the rest of the SWAGs calendar please? Its one of my favs, I especially like the one with the girls being arrested by the fence, and the girls preparing the plane for takeoff.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:58 PM

I'll see what I can do when I have some more time. The issue would be that the calendar pages are bigger than my scanner. Will take a look at it.
The Following User Says Thank You to BMN For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 05:12 AM

Thanked 43,277 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalquaz View Post
Newcastle Boat didn't do a calendar this year, but they did do one last year. We've only seen three photos from the (I think) 2009 edition. Boat calendars, like Vet calendars are one of my favorite "subsets" of calendars, and this one is certainly a winner, even better than BUBC. There is something for everyone: Lots of butts for kingdavid (I love the "look over your shoulder" butt shot), lockerroom shots, some very revealing photos if you look closely, and a bit of ENF "shocked" attitude in one picture. If only it were in vivid color.

The calendar is half guys/half girls, but each page has a smaller picture of the opposite sex down below, thus the difference in quality of every other picture. This is another calendar I was very lucky to be able to get ahold of.

Enjoy!
Wow. Brilliant post. Thank you.

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMN View Post
I'll see what I can do when I have some more time. The issue would be that the calendar pages are bigger than my scanner. Will take a look at it.
Whatever you could do would be much appreciated.

Maybe just leave the part of the page that doesnt have girls on it out?
Old 06-18-2011, 07:29 PM

Thanked 177,212 Times in 18,906 Posts

Quote:
I didn't think I would ever get this calendar, but after many months, here it is: A rare US calendar that took inspiration from Vermont (though I think it's a bit more Skidmore).

First of all, what is neat in this calendar is diversity you just don't see in UK calendars. Black girls wearing glasses - 'nuff said. American girls also seem to sport more different hair styles than the Brits. Perhaps they look a bit more "plain" as well, which is to my liking.

But there is something more interesting in this calendar: In the June photo, there are girls in a line with a strip covering their private area. Nothing new there. Except when I turned the calendar over to the back cover, they had a tiny reprint of that image along with the other team images (many the same, some different) that had no banner! Then, as my gf was looking at the calendar she noted that the banner was not "in" the image, not even applied by photoshop to the image. No, they put a sticker over the calendar photo! I can only guess that at the last minute someone realized that there was maybe a bit much being shown and that they had to take evasive action. The sticker is one of those stickers that you can't really remove without doing all kinds of damage. And an exacto knife didn't help either. But with the use of my fingernail and a bit of wetting and digging off residue, I removed it pretty well I think from the girl who is revealing the most. I tried, as you can see in the images on another girl but I went too quick with it and botched it. If anyone knows good ways of removing stickers without messing up ink, please let me know.

So here are three main pictures from the calendar, two that have amazing diversity, one with sticker partially removed (and some cutouts). The three lower quality images are the versions from the back cover. The frisbee team's small back cover picture is better in my opinion than the main picture. Oh well.

I would probably feel bad posting pictures with the removed sticker, however, they already printed the uncensored image on the back. Also, the color printing in this calendar is outstanding. It makes me sad so many calendars print in low quality black and white. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys!
Great stuff! Can we see the rest of the calendar, too (if it's not just all guys)?

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-19-2011, 02:03 AM

Sorry if these have been posted, but I found links to the 2009 Athletic Unions' Outrageous Naked Calendar and the 2008 AU Naked Calendar, both with full res available from the original photographer.

Athletic Union's Outrageous Naked Calendar:
flickr.com/photos/southerndesigns/sets/72157618766435096/

AU Naked Calendar:
flickr.com/photos/southerndesigns/sets/72157618639957397/

You have to sign in to flickr, but all the pics are in there once you sign in. Enjoy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LateNightJoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 10:28 PM

Default Article About a Calendar of Food Bloggers

the purpose of the calendar is to raise money for Japanese Tsunami relief:

Excerpt:

Linda Miller Nicholson, of Salty Seattle, thinks food bloggers are sexy enough to be featured sans clothing in a new cookbook out today called "Nudie Foodies," which raises money for Japanese tsunami victims. After initially donating money to the cause, Nicholson still wanted to do more for the people of Japan.

http://bites.today.com/_news/2011/06...r-a-good-cause
Old 06-21-2011, 04:10 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNightJoe View Post
Sorry if these have been posted, but I found links to the 2009 Athletic Unions' Outrageous Naked Calendar and the 2008 AU Naked Calendar, both with full res available from the original photographer.

Athletic Union's Outrageous Naked Calendar:
flickr.com/photos/southerndesigns/sets/72157618766435096/

AU Naked Calendar:
flickr.com/photos/southerndesigns/sets/72157618639957397/

You have to sign in to flickr, but all the pics are in there once you sign in. Enjoy
In the 2009 calendar, there is a nice view of the tallest girl on one of the Lacrosse shoots:
farm4.static.flickr.com/3389/3561876865_6a25ee72a5_o.jpg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to przaphod For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 01:19 AM

Thanked 177,212 Times in 18,906 Posts

Quote:
Here's the AGJ Calendar
Great one! What is AGJ? A company?

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-22-2011, 01:49 AM

Can't submit urls, but if you goggle "Real Radio DJ Lynne Hoggan nude calendar" and use the Google cache to newsoftheworld you will see the pics a bit about the calendar.

Interesting note, the picture of the lady standing with her derriere pointed our way and another lady sitting in a chair is of a mother and daughter.

P.S. Google "real girls nude calendar secretary workers" and you can get a sort of OK calendar of British lady workers showing a bit of cleavage and lingerie again from newsoftheworld.

Last edited by bigcat69; 06-22-2011 at 01:57 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigcat69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, charity, charity calendar, cheerleaders, enf, naked, nudes, nudity, public, shy nude, student, tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s