uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2009, 08:12 PM

Default A Favorite Game

My wife likes to be exposed under controlled conditions. We both like games of chance so one of my hobbies is creating games for her that will create unknown results. Here is a favorite as an example.

We travel some in a motor home. It has large front and side windows so the driver and passenger seats are very visible to others. The game is to expose her in the passenger seat but the real fun comes from how we do it.

Before the trip we each pick 6 outfits that she could end up wearing in the bus. Anything goes. For example, last trip I picked a blue fishnet dress for one, a sheer bra and panties for another, just a g-string for my third, a skin tight white dress for my fourth, a red corset for my fifth, and a very sheer green pool cover-up for my sixth. She picked 6 also that were more conservative and were more in the category of sexy rather than exposing. We placed each outfit in a paper bag and taped it shut. Then we mixed them all up and took turns picking a bag until we had six selected. The others get set aside until after the trip. Once we have six bags, we number them 1 to 6.

Once we are on the road we get started. She rolls a single dice to start. The first roll is for time. Each spot on the dice is worth 10 minutes. Then, she rolls again - this roll is for which bag number she will wear. She then goes into the bag and puts on the first winning outfit and returns to the passenger seat. The rules are she has to stay in the front regardless of the road, traffic, in town or not, etc. She stays for the time determined by the first roll. At the end of the first round she rolls again, first for time, then for outfit.

We both get so turned on by the element of chance plus her exposure! It's not unusual for her to need to dry herself off between rounds!

So the last trip, her first roll was a 2 which meant 20 minutes. The second roll was a 3 so went in the back to put on the outfit in bag 3. I was a bit disappointed when she returned in spandex shorts and a spandex running bra but she still looked hot and it was a good start. At the end of the 20 minutes she rolled a 3 for 30 minutes and a 6 for outfit 6. I was again a little disappointed when she came back to her seat wearing white panties and a white tube top. Both of the first 2 outfits were her choices! Even so, she got a lot of looks from other motorists and had a few trucks keep pace with us on the interstate. She usually pretends not to notice the attention and we just keep chatting or she reads.

At the end of the 30 minutes she rolled a 5 for 50 minutes and a 4 for outfit 4. I was hoping for a good one since we were about 15 minutes from a turn off the freeway that would take us through a city and onto rural roads with small towns. I knew I was in for a treat before she ever came out when I heard her in the back yell out, "That's it, we're banning fishnet!" But truthfully she enjoys it and enjoys being in the role of "not having a choice." She dutifully returned to her seat wearing the blue fishnet dress that was almost like being naked. Her nipples poked through the net and her shaved crotch was just as obvious. People started noticing immediately and we even saw a few trying to take a picture! I reminded her of the upcoming turn off the interstate and she just groaned.

A few miles later we exited and pulled into town. I couldn't even guess how many people saw her as we went through town Twice we were stopped at a red light and had people crossing in front of us. With the huge windows there was no place to hide and she was clearly visible. One younger man even stopped right in front of us and stared at her. He had to run back to the curb when the light changed! By the time we got through town and onto the rural highway it was time to roll again. We never got to the next roll because we were both out of control horny. We pulled off the road and went in back to relieve the tension. She was sopping wet and more aggressive than I think I have ever seen her. After taking care of our needs we agreed to suspend the game and do some traveling.

If you like these types of games I have more that I have created for her and other variation of this one in different settings. Sorry, no pictures - her rules. Who am I to argue?
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to curlypubes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 02:24 PM

Nice idea! These are the kind of games my other half would like to do too, but I obviosuly miss the creativity to come up with the ideas, so if you wouldn't mind I would be pleased to read some more of your inventions!

Thanks a lot & Have Fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to reynaert For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 05:19 PM

Default New Game

Thanks for the comment! Here's a new one we just played last night at a mall in a city about 50 miles from us.

I took three pieces of paper and numbered them 1, 2, and 3 and put them in my pocket. I took 3 more and did the same in the other pocket. We then went to Victorias Secret and picked out 3 sexy outfits for her to try on. One was a red lace teddy - very sexy but not a lot exposed. Another was a white camisole and panties - also very sexy but would have her pretty well covered. The last was a long red gown with thin lace at the top that would totally expose her boobs. The rest of the gown was a very sheer material that was quite see through. We designated each outfit as 1, 2 or 3 in the order I listed them here. Next, I pulled out one set of numbers and she drew randomly. It was a 2 and in this game the first number means minutes, so 2 minutes. She then drew from the other set of numbers and got number 3 - the red gown. So for this game she goes into the dressing room and tries on #1 outfit, then tries on #2 outfit. Once done with those she puts on #3 outfit but this time she has to come out of the dressing room and find me in the store to show me what it looks like and ask what I think. The 2 is how many minutes she has to stay out in the store. When she came out there were 2 other couples in the store and two women together. I was halfway across the store from the dresing rooms so she had to walk right past the women and one of the couples to get to me. Everyone stared. With the bright lights in the store she could just as well have been naked because the sheer fabric was almost invisible. Her nipples were huge and pinched hard. Anyone who looked could easily see that she was shaved clean. She walked up and held up her arms and asked "what do you think?" I told her to turn around so I could see which also gave everyone else a perfect view. By this time the other couple was closer although I think she was giving him hell for looking. After a couple of minutes of chatting about the outfit, she returned to the dressing room and put her clothes on again. We actually bought all 3 outfits and she wore 1 of them in the car on the drive home. But, that's another story!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to curlypubes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 02:44 PM

Default Something New We Tried

I know our games may seem a bit over complicated for some, but we love the element of chance and for us the preparation is almost as fun as carrying it out. Recently we were going to spend a few vacation days at a the Hilton hotel in SanDiego we have been to many times - highrise on the bay. To prepare for this we picked out a collection of her dresses. I won't describe them all because it will probably bore you, but there were a few low cut, a few short, a couple of very low cut AND very short, and a couple of see through to various degrees. We made a list of them and then drew numbers so each dress had 2 numbers. The reason for 2 numbers is that the number equaled a floor in the hotel and there are 30 floors!

We checked in and were given a room on the 10th floor, so dress #10 was the first choice. Dress #10 was a yellow sun dress, short with a strap top that showed pretty good cleavage. We waited until evening and she put the dress on with nothing else except shoes. She then drew a random number that also matched a floor in the hotel. The number was 6. This meant she had to leave the room, take the elevator to the 6th floor, fill the ice bucket and return. I go with her to make sure there is no trouble but try to stay out of what happens as much as possible.

There was no one on the elevator down to 6 and she only passed an older couple on the way down the hall. They gave her a pretty good look though because without a bra there is a pretty good jiggle factor going! Back to the elevator without meeting anyone. There was a family on the elevator when it stopped, couple with 2 small kids. The husband (at least I assume he was) was trying to get in a better position to look down her dress and the wife just glared at her. Back to the room with no other encounters.

We had decided that the game would consist of 2 ice runs so the next dress up was the number of the floor she had to go to in round 1 - dress #6. This wasn't the most exposing of all but it was in the top 3 or 4. It was a form fitting white lycra, short, tight, low cut and depending on the light, somewhat see through. Regardless of the light her nipples were obvious both from the dark circles and the large points pushing on the dress. The floor number she drew was 19.

We set off to the elevator and saw no one (I was disappointed). When the elevator stopped it was fairly full of men in business clothes. I saw some jaws drop as they got a look at her. They quickly crammed together saying "C'mon, there's lots of room!" We crowded in with them and pushed 19. Everyone was talking and inviting her to come for drinks, etc. We hit 19 and said goodbye and got off the elevator. After we got off my wife said that she was getting felt up the entire time on the elevator. Hands were on her ass and on her legs. Usually this makes her uncomfortable so I asked if she was okay. She said she had been nervous especially because someone had slid their hand up her dress and onto her bare ass. She said someone also pushed up behind her and obviously had an erection. I asked again if she was okay and she replied "Yes, dripping wet okay as a matter of fact!"

We made the trip to the ice machine passing a couple of younger men who gave her quite a look. At the ice machine she grabbed my hand and put it up her dress to feel her pussy. She said, "See? I'm quite okay." She was sopping and I slid a couple of fingers in easily. They were glistening when I pulled them out.

We went back to the elevator and when it opened 2 of the men from before were there. They said they were going to the bar and did we want to join them. We thanked them but declined. My wife and I were standing nearest the door and the 2 men were behind us. After the door closed my wife stepped back so her ass was pushed up against the one guys front. I pretended not to know.

When the door opened my wife stepped past me and her skirt was up around her waist. She just left it and we made a dash to the room. She told me as soon as she backed into him he started pulling her skirt up and feeling her ass. She said she could feel his erection pushing against her as he felt her up. She said the other guy must have had a hand on her as well because she said there were hands all over her. She said that she also felt a finger or 2 slidding into her. We were both so turned on we almost killed each other having sex.

Interesting that my wife is getting braver as we go. Previously she would have freaked if anyone put a hand on her. It will be interesting to see where this takes us! We are already discussing a few days at another hotel for a rerun of this game. We are thinking about a convention hotel where there will be a lot of business type men around.

Any suggestions?
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to curlypubes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 08:49 PM

Thanked 2,294 Times in 151 Posts

this is amazing i hope to hear more!! can we get a regular pic of her to see just what she looks like?
The Following User Says Thank You to volley2223 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2010, 11:56 AM

Default More to follow

Thanks to those who are enjoying this. To Volley - I'll see what I can do. I have complied with my wife's preference not to take any pictures of our activities and I stick to that. But, maybe she'll agree to something else . . .

Also, we found a conference coming up in a few weeks and we booked a room at the hotel where it is based. I'll post after.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlypubes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 09:48 PM

Default I Like It!

I like your approach. I'm going to have my wife read this maybe she will like it too. Keep us posted!
Old 07-11-2010, 02:07 PM

Default Didn't Expect to Be Back This Soon

I didn't expect to have anything to add this soon - we are booked in a hotel where there is a convention again but that is a few weeks away. We decided to buy some new outfits to use in the next hotel games so we went internet shopping and ending up buying 6 outfits. I saved the internet picture to show you - my wife (Lynn) is still dead set against any pictures of her being posted even if her head isn't in the picture. I have to honor her wishes, but I will keep working on her.

Anyway, one of the outfits arrived on Friday and we were so turned on by the possibilities that we made a quick one night trip to a nearby high rise hotel. We requested a low floor and were put on 4th. The hotel has about 25 floors and is very busy on weekends at least. First, I have attached pictures of the outfit that we bought - this is the internet picture - not Lynn.

Lynn didn't want the front to be so revealing so she sewed a piece of black fabric inside to cover all but some cleavage. The rear of the dress stayed the same.

In the evening we went to the elevators and pushed "up." If the car had people in it we just said "sorry, wrong button" until we got an empty car. Once we got an empty car we went in and pushed the highest floor available and the stood with our backs to the rear wall.

Once at the top we pushed our floor, "4." As the car went down it would stop at several floors picking up passengers who got on in front of us. Although Lynn's dress looked sexy from the from, no one had any ideqa what the back looked like. When the car stopped at 4 I would say "excuse us, this is our floor." Lynn would walk out ahead of me giving everyone a perfect look at her ass. I could catch a few reactions on my way past. Once out we we would go to our room, fool around some and regroup for the next ride. We did this about 8 times over the course of a couple hours and a lot of people got to see Lynn's ass! It was great fun and we will definately repeat this one soon.
Attached Thumbnails
dressf.jpg   dressr.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to curlypubes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 03:44 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Game

We have a game. We go to a hotel / resort type destination. Atlantic City, South Beach, NYC, etc..
Rule 1 - she can only bring make-up and clothes for the following day.

My wife is to, then, get her make-up on then put on a blindfold. I then dress her in clothes that I have picked out and not shown her.

Rule 2 - She cannot take the Blindfold off until she enters the elevator.

Rule 3 - Enjoy the evening of sexual charged energy between us, and those around us....

For first timers....perhaps go with a Thin black shirt and no bra....or maybe a low-cut blouse that she wouldn't usually wear....sometimes even just a dress and no underwear....or a new pearl thong....

The idea's are endless...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 05:30 PM

Default Latest Round of Games with a Twist!

Since the last time Lynn and I were out with her open back dress (see the purple dress in my previous post - again, NOT LYNN) she made some modifications to the dress that I thought made it interesting. Obviously even with the front of the dress filled in from her modifications before it still looked pretty risque. Lynn decided to make it less obvious. She is pretty talented with the sewing machine and when she was done the dress was a bit looser and a bit longer. She added a thing on the top that covered the shoulders and the straps where she has made modifications. The end result was a very normal looking outfit from the front and the back still like you see in the picture.

We again found a large hotel with a conference underway that we thought would have a high number of male attendees. This time Lynn also brought a cover up she could wear that made her more comfortable in moving around the hotel. As before, we went to the elevator banks and went to an upper floor. Once in the elevator Lynn removed the cover up and gave it to me to carry. We stood against the back of the elevator as it went down the floors collecting riders. We had pushed 4 and when it stopped we excused ourselves. I let Lynn go ahead so I could see some reactions. The sight of her bare ass leaving the elevator was spectacular. Our car load of nearly all men seemed quite impressed by the view. We did this a half a dozen or so times and took a break.

Back at our room, we fooled around some, had a few more drinks and decided to play some more. I suggested that we get her in front of some people like we did one other time. Lynn was reluctant and said she was still a bit freaked out from getting fondled by strangers the other time. After another drink she was obviously a bit tipsy and agreed when I asked again.

This time she wore the cover up and we went to 4 and got off there. Once the car left we pushed up and waited. Lynn gave me the cover up to carry. The first car was about 8 people but 4 or 5 were women. We said sorry wrong button and waited. The next car that stopped had about 10 or 12 middle aged to older men who were obviously drinking. We asked if there was room. They eyed Lynn and said sure and crowded together to make a small space for us. When we were in and turned around I heard someone say "holy shit!" All eyes were on Lynn's bare ass. They were shifting around to get a better look. I pushed 21 and the door closed. An older gentleman behind Lynn and off to one side moved his hand closer to her ass and gave me a look like he wanted my approval. Nice of him! I nodded yes and he started stroking Lynn's ass. Another man reached out and waited for my nod as well. Soon there were 3 or 4 hands on her ass and poking into her crack. The door opened at 12 and no one moved. I asked who was 12? Someone answered "I'm not leaving! The car stopped 3 more times but no one got off. Finally at 21 we stepped forward to leave. The man who had first started rubbing Lynn's ass asked "you looking for company?" I said "sorry, no. Just playing." He said "cool, thanks" and the door closed.

We decided to call it quits since we were about to rip each others clothes off in the hallway. I was so hard it almost hurt. Lynn wasn't helping by rubbing my cock through my pants while we waited for the car. When the car arrived there were a few people on it, both men and women. It was almost like Lynn forgot her ass was still exposed (I still had the cover up) when we got on in the front and turned towards the door. I glanced back and everyone was staring at Lynn's bare ass. One of the women stepped up and said "excuse me, can I ask where you bought that dress?" Lynn told her she bought the basic dress but had made a lot of modifications to it. When we got to our floor we stepped off and the same women said "wait, I have another question." She got off the car with us and the car went on. She said "I have to get a dress like that, I would love to do what you did on the elevator but without telling my husband first. He needs a good sexy prank."

Lynn said "I can give you the name of where I bought it and tell you what I did to it if you want." The other woman said "can I try yours on?" We looked at each other and shrugged and Lynn said sure, why not. We went to our room where the woman introduced herself as Julie. I was somewhat surprised when Lynn took the dress off and laid it on the bed. She was now naked and didn't seem to mind. I was even more surprised when Julie started undressing right there. No one said a word as Julie stripped naked in front of us. Her build was a lot like Lynn's and I was starting to worry that I was going to cum in my pants looking at the 2 of them naked. Lynn helped Julie get the dress on and adjusted properly. Julie was looking at herself in the mirror and making comments about what a fantastic dress it was. She asked if I thought she looked good in it and I kind of stammered yes.

Julie asked Lynn to help her out of it and in a minute I again had full view of 2 beautiful and naked women. Julie didn't bother to start dressing right away but said to Lynn "will you sell me the dress? I'll pay a fair price." Lynn looked at me and I shrugged and said "up to you." Lynn said "well, I can make another one and it would be fun to know someone else is enjoying it as much as we have." Julie's hands shot up in front of her and clapped. She reached for her purse and said "this is so great! How much do you want?" Lynn said "you know what, just take it, it's yours." Julie protested but they finally settled it that it would be Lynn's gift to Julie. Sadly, Julie started getting dressed again. While she dressed she thanked us again and again. Once dressed she stepped up to me and gave me a long hard kiss on the lips and brushed her hand across my pants making my cock jump. She said "I hope it was worth the price of a dress." I just nodded yes. She then stepped over to the still naked Lynn and kissed her full and hard on the lips for what seemed like 30 seconds or so. Lynn walked her to the door and said "have fun" and Julie was gone.

Lynn came back and hugged me. She guided my hand to her pussy which was soaking wet. Lynn asked "she slip you the tongue too?" As she asked me that she grabbed my cock through my pants and I lost it shooting a load in my shorts. After some quick clean up I was ready and Lynn was way past ready. She made me lie on my back while she straddled my face grinding her soaking wet pussy onto my tongue. She came 3 times before she climbed off!

I'll post back when we go out again.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to curlypubes For This Useful Post:

Tags
driving, exhibitionist, games

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii